The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Discussion & Feedback Thread

5 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Discussion & Feedback Thread Empty 6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Discussion & Feedback Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 28 Jun - 19:08

Do it

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Discussion & Feedback Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Discussion & Feedback Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 28 Jun - 19:27

Press the pause button, ME is with the MAT

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Discussion & Feedback Thread Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Discussion & Feedback Thread

Post by TwisT Tue 28 Jun - 19:51

Well we have learnt a few things. Jones is desperate for money, even turning to Alex Walker. Dicey and Kramer are in cahoots. Grace is starting the turn.

Looking forward to those two big guys returning to Blighty. Wonder if the name Andrews coming up in that segment relates to Dean.

Corperate Engel and Jones working together. Depends how that plays out.

I liked the Reborn and Dicey segment and it drew a line under the choices made.

Big win for McManus and deserved. I make Anderson favourite at NoG now.

And Reborn v Joshua in hell in a cell. I think the best gimmick match for both men. Looking forward to it.

The finish was very well done....anarchy at the end of anarchy with no hint of control from Jones, who drowns himself into a drunken mess while the Sullivans buy him out. It's like Andrews all over again. I'm sure the irony will be picked up sooner or later by a character.

All in all a very good go home show. It was perhaps a little bit too much Jones heavy but I can understand the reasons for it. Now he has gone there is a power vacuum. At some point he will get some degree of revenge and could bring Joshua, his only real ally (even with the Engel segment) down with him.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed 29 Jun - 22:13

Well firstly the fellas of 6CW Creative - excellent stuff leading upto what is an unreal Night of Glory card. Kept us guessing all the way upto a week or two ago, then smashed it out the park with a fab go home show

Pre show grade - D+

The way Wood treated Jones, and the way Josh/Jones's relationship finished makes me think it'll be Reborn/Wood walking out of NOG with the titles.

The tag team scene is on fire - Blade is terrified. Enjoyed the teasing of Grace not helping Adamson, but then Grace cutting corners in his match. A conflict of the mind, which I am hoping goes beyond NOG.

A MR KENTY REFERENCE - MARKED OUT

Intrigued by the bikers and the two guys - new characters, wonder if Saint is behind them? Either way looking forward to seeing how these viginettes play out

Faith/McManus has the potential to be a show stealer on the promos for NOG - such a good matchup, and well built. I think McManus will win, but wouldn't be against them feuding further down the line.

Anderson/Crime Lord as well - the one match I really can't call and have gone with gut feeling on for my NOG predicitons

The main event was fantastically written, and the all out brawl as Jones was informed he was losing his job a nice way to end it (As he fully lost control) -

Also corporate Engel is back?? How will this play out with Jones leaving??

Needs more incest storylines tho
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 1 Jul - 12:58

It was a great show that tied alot of things together and set all the matches up

The Reborn/Dicey segment was great and must have brought them together because they high fived and pulled off some great tag moves Very Happy

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Sun 3 Jul - 13:33

A biker group? DOA or Bullet club? The last few shows have surpassed everything that has gone before in so many ways.

6CW has always been great but this pseudo-realism era is really just amazing. But lets not prance around the show worshipping the creative team for bringing there A game.

The tag division is booming, I still stand by my choice that perfect execution need to win the tag titles at Night of Glory but I am loving the trials and tribulations of the megastars.

The character development in the jones/kramer/A.N.Other storyline just impresses me so much...and corporate Engel FINALLY getting some recognition. Secret weapon of team 6CW all those years ago is now seemingly the secret weapon of Jones...Gives me some huge scope to work with and I can see a great dynamic forming between the pair.

Dicey and Reborn, I love the story that has formed between the pairand there challenge for the titles. The elfish side of me doesnt want it to culminate just yet but I am looking forward to night of glory on the back of the last two shows.

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down