The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE

2 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Mr Jones is shown arriving at Wembley Arena ahead of Anarchy. As he steps from his car he is rushed by reporters and photographers from local and national press agencies

Rep1: Michael can you add any comment to the rumour that 6CW is in financial trouble following the court ruling between yourselves and SSE PLC?

Jones keeps walking

Rep2: Michael. A lot of people are saying you have been openly seeking financial support from external companies. Offering as much as 49% of your stake for an urgent injection of funds?

Can you offer anything on that rumour?

Jones offers no reply and continues his walk to the arena

Rep3: From our extensive investigations we believe that you are struggling to fulfil the terms of an existing agreement with a financial subsidiary that supported your takeover of 6CW from the Magnusson family

Jones pauses briefly but is ushered forward by his PR team

Rep3: And further more as part of that agreement any failing on your part to meet the agreed repayment terms will result in an immediate enforced sale of 6CW.

Jones closes his eyes and quickens his step until he reaches the arena doors. Jones hurriedly opens the doors and steps inside leaving the gathered crowd outside

*The fans are piling into the Wembley arena as the countdown to the last 6CW Anarchy before Night of Glory kicks off kicks off. The camera pans around the filling arena as crew members check last minute things such as technical equipment and the last touches to the ring. The excitement and tension before Anarchy is almost palpable as Wembley arena has a capacity crowd here tonight. The fans in attendance are chanting in unison "We want Dicey" and "Let's go Reborn" as the large Night of Glory sign in the rafters ominously hangs over Wembley arena.*

*The camera then finally finds its way to the 6CW pre-show where Charlotte Grey and the Lloyd brothers are located. The pre-show area is in its similar surroundings of being high tech with a large interactive television set in the middle of the desk, with two televisions hanging on the steel structures circling the pad. Bold red letters of 6CW are marked out on the steel platform that the three find themselves on. Charlotte has her hair neatly presented in a bun and is wearing a striking red dress with a silver necklace. The commentary duo are wearing trademark 6CW suits, black and red with matching red handkerchiefs tucked neatly in the jacket pockets. The camera also picks up the famous plant pot with a small growing cacti inside the soil. Charlotte then readies herself and begins to speak as the crowd continue to funnel in.*

CG: Welcome one and all to the 6CW Kick off show! I'm joined as ever by the Lloyd brothers, Harold and Henry! and we have got plenty to talk about on the pre-show before the final stop before Night of Glory.. Robin Reborn has made his choice and so has Dicey Reilly and the main events of Night of Glory are set. Robin Reborn challenging Joshua and Dicey looking for redemption against Liam Wood. Gentleman, this is certainly an enormous decision made by both men..

HE: Are you kidding? What a monumental decision they have made, and crucially a catastrophic decision. Robin choosing Joshua is a total mismatch and Dicey choosing Wood? Hasn’t he learnt his lesson? Night of Glory is going to be an absolute hell on earth for Dicey and Reborn. They're determination to stick it to the boss will leave them in a whole world of pain.

HA: Are you kidding me...

HE: We have argued all week about this and you still don't see my point of view!

HA: But partner, you forget how good Reborn and Dicey are. This isn't a fluke, this is redemption and this is consistent perseverance made by both men. Look, Night of Glory on paper in these main events look like a forgone conclusion but you forget that these guys have been a persistent thorn in the side of Jones and the two champions for months now, and it's building so nicely for Night of Glory.

CG: Okay guys, well after Anarchy last week, we have so many answered questions and the matches tonight simply will take it to Night of Glory, the last stop in the road.. Last week couldn't have been topped but quite possibly our general manager; Mr Jones has just raised the steaks even higher. Let's talk from the top tonight and discuss the big main event, and the repercussions of the match. Of course it's the two men main eventing Night of Glory, Dicey Reilly and Robin Reborn taking on the team of Engel, O'Callaghan and Conor Anderson... an unfair match?

HA: I can't believe this has happened. It looks like a setup, I have a feeling that these guys have let themselves into a trap and Jones will be waiting at the end of the line. But let's not forget, O'Callaghan, Engel and Anderson have massive matches at Night of Glory and arguably will want to show they can hang with the best.

HE: Reborn and Dicey crossed the line Harold, I can't believe you cannot see that! They crossed the boss and have to pay the consequences. In this era, obedience is all that matters. You reap the rewards; they should know this by now. They should know that Jones is the man that doesn't tolerate disorder and poor behaviour. Dicey and Reborn will pay the ultimate price... it could be tonight or on the grandest stage of them all, Night of Glory. Jones always has a plan... I guarantee it.

CG: So your predictions?

HE: O'Callaghan, Engel and Anderson will send a message out and Dicey and Reborn could be in a very, very lonely place tonight

HA: My head says the team of Anderson, Engel and O'Callaghan but my heart... my heart says Reborn and Dicey will walk away victorious. Their fighting spirit will turn the very landscape of Night of Glory. Don't forget, these guys have still one big say in 6CW despite Jones. This company needs Dicey and Reborn. Both guys will be up for a fight and in their own way want to send a message to Jones and the champions, Liam Wood and Joshua.

CG: Some tough calls to make and you can see all this unravel later tonight... As usual with our main events, let us know on social media who you are going to be backing with the hashtags #ReillyReborn or #EngelAndersonO'Callaghan. Now moving on, a huge match involving Anthony Grace and Thunder... the top stars in 6CW. Who wins and gets momentum for their matches at night of glory?

HA: Thunder. Plain and simple, Thunder is the man these people need to be representing them on the global and social media scene. He is the perfect man to win the Fight for the right briefcase and I would be amazed if Thunder didn't propel 6CW further than anything you can imagine. The fight for the right and Thunder belong together almost, I can't think of a richer winner in my opinion.

HE: The biased one too. Ha! Look, the real winner is going to be the old, experienced heads. I'm looking at Anthony Grace. Grace has a massive match at night of Glory with his partner, Max Adamson and will have no room for sentiment for Thunder, he needs the momentum and it will be at Thunder's expense. Thunder has done well, but the big boys are coming to play, Grace to win and Thunder to lose momentum towards Night of Glory.

CG: A Tag team match to talk about! The team of Cassius Zhi, Marshall Murdoch and Aaron Heath take on Jimmy Phillips, Austin Stevens and Cerberus. Obviously three men involved in very different matches at Night of Glory and both teams need to start winning again. It's been a testing few weeks for all six of these men and all of them need momentum going to the biggest night of the year... your thoughts?

HA: Well, they all gotta start winning again. Simple as, last week was a total right off for Heath, Zhi and Murdoch, they were all brutalised and must feel like hell. They were so close to the main event of Night of Glory and just lost it, I can tell you that all three of these men will be hurting. But the fact is, they need to start winning because right now at Night of Glory it's Fight for the right time and one of them could become one of the most dangerous men in the business. The other team, Cerberus, Phillips and Stevens also need to get momentum for their match at Night of Glory and I just cannot seem them beating the team of Murdoch, Zhi and Heath.

HE: I have to agree with my brother. They need to win. Otherwise... well, could you really imagine what it would do to their confidence going into night of glory With all respect Cerberus, Phillips and Stevens all three men are far too volatile to work and co-exist as a team and I think that will be the advantage the team of Heath, Zhi and Murdoch will need. But night of glory will be absolutely a different story!

CG: Let's talk about the fatal four way match to kick off the show... all four men involved in the tag team title match at night of Glory we have Brandon Perez, Max Adamson, Geoff Steel and Perfect Jack. Henry, get us started... tell us about your favourite man in this match and their team?

HE: Perfect Execution has got it all for me... Lex, Jack and Jessica. Wow, what a trio. All they are missing are the tag titles and they are perfectly achievable at Night of Glory. Standard steel have got some real competition and Geoff Steel will need to keep eyes in the back of his head tonight. I feel the titles could be going to Perfect execution and the wonderful Miss Jessica at Night of Glory. But you can never count out Max Adamson and Brandon Perez who will be representing the Megastars and Jack Hurst remember. I know my partner shares similar feelings...

HA: Geoff and Mike are on a roll but perfect execution lurk. But look, tonight is all about the fatal four way and any one of these could win. My money personally is on Max tonight, he has all the tools and when we see Max placed into a corner he always comes out on top. I think Perez, Jack and Steel will all be looking for the win as best as they can but I have a feeling Max will provide that momentum to the megastars.

CG: We also have rematch for who comes out on top, James McManus or Crime Lord?

HE: McManus has had a steady start but he looks like a man Reborn pardon the pun! McManus is arguably in the form of his life... Crime Lord has been struggling as of late with distractions. But what an opportunity
for both! Especially with such massive matches at Night of Glory to contend with.

HA: This is McManus's time I feel. It all comes down to Night of Glory obviously but I think McManus really has Crime Lord exactly where he wants him. The international Champion has to silence some of his critics but I fear that these critics and their opinions will not go away anytime soon!

CG: Predictions?

HA: McManus comes out on top tonight.

HE: Agreed. McManus is going to send a massive message of intent right to Cameron Faith tonight.

CG: And finally UK champion Cameron Faith takes on Mike Masters, the impressive Mike Masters! Who wins folks?

HE: Both brilliant, both cocky, both winners... What a match! But in terms of experience and prestige with titles, It's gotta be Cameron Faith. Faith has been in recent weeks up against it with McManus but I sense with the biggest stage of the horizon he just comes alive... it's all that experience for Faith in that regard, It's a Faith win baby but a fight from Masters making him sit up and take notice.

HA: Masters fits like a glove in 6CW but Faith has the wind in his sails and a point to prove at McManus come night of Glory. Masters will relish this opportunity... but I just don't think it will happen tonight. Masters will have one eye on that briefcase with a guaranteed match at a world title on the line in the fight for the right match.

CG: Okay! Well, there you have it folks! The pre-show is all wrapped up! My thanks to the Lloyd brothers! I have been Charlotte Grey and this has been the 6CW Kick off show! The arena is almost filled to full capacity and we are ready for the final bump in the road to Night of Glory... join us on the other side where it will be 6CW Anarchy and the games will begin... It's time to play!

*The kick off ends with the camera panning away from Charlotte towards the Night of Glory sign before fading away and hitting the last commercial break before 6CW anarchy!*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in; the 6CW arena erupts into an explosion of colour as fireworks and pyrotechnics light up the darkness. The London crowd are going crazy as the camera pans around the sold out Wembley arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to 6CW Anarchy, we are back live from Wembley Arena, for what may well turn out to be the very last time. I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry Lloyd on commentary!

*Henry nods to camera

HE: Enough with the pleasantries. Let’s get straight to business. This is the final show before Night of Glory. We have a huge night of action planned for you

This is 6CW

BOTH: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Monday 27th June - LIVE

Backstage in his office sits Mr Jones. As the camera focuses on a close up Mr Jones looks tired and is unshaven, his appearance more dishevelled than we have grown to expect. The camera pans around to show Joshua and Liam Wood stood across from Jones.

Mr Jones sighs loudly

MJ: Soooo. Here we are

Wood checks his watch

MJ: Somewhere else you want to be Liam?

Wood smirks cockily
LW: Someone like me always has options Michael. You gave me the night off again. Why do I need to be here?

Jones shakes his head clearly unhappy with Wood’s reply
MJ: You realise why I have given you the night off?

Wood smiles
LW: Because the champions should be saved for the PPV. You don’t wanna give away talent like mine for free!

Jones rubs his forehead and Joshua remains unmoved
MJ: It’s because I am protecting you

Wood reacts to the statement with disdain
LW: Protecting me?
Jones nods
LW: What the hell do I need your protection for? Look at you, what have you ever given me. What I have achieved in my career. In EWF, in 6CW…

It’s all because of me

Wood pats the EWF belt that sits across his shoulder
LW: I don’t need your protection Michael. I don’t know what kind of deal you two have but I’m not part of this. I’m not one of your lackeys. I am the man that makes this company better. I have shown I am the best, time and time again!

Jones goes to interrupt but Wood raises his hand
LW: If that’s all you brought me here for. I’m done

Wood turns and walks towards the door, shaking his head as he walks laughing out loud
LW: Protecting me!!

Who does he think he is?

Wood slams the door leaving Jones and Joshua alone in the office. Jones sighs again

MJ: And then there was one….

Joshua moves his head from side to side, his hair covering his face. A single vein pulses on his neck

Jones smiles
MJ: Joshua. You know I view you as my biggest success in 6CW. When I look at you and see what you have become because of me...

Joshua looks at the 6CW belt on his shoulder

MJ: It makes me think I didn’t get all of this so wrong. You know?

Joshua remains silent as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Thunder is backstage with Tim Allen. Thunder appears deep in thought as Allen prompts him

TA: Your mind seems elsewhere Thunder. Are you thinking of what might be if you win Fight for the Right?

Maybe a potential encounter with your old friend Liam Wood?

Thunder lets that idea resonate in his thoughts for a second, his face changes and he appears troubled by what he imagined?

T: Would that be the honourable thing to do. Is that how a champion wants to begin his reign?

Thunder rubs his chin
T: Does a real warrior strike the first blow or is the true heart of a man defined by the moral code that drives him. Yes Liam and I have had our troubles but are our paths destined to cross again?

Our past is well known but our future…

Who holds the key to what may be?

TA: So what of this evenings challenge then – Anthony Grace a man who seemingly shares the same strong moral code as you?

Thunder laughs briefly before coughing
T: Anthony is a man who truly believes that he is at his core a good man.

Thunder shakes his head
T: I cannot judge another. That is not my place.

Thunder pauses before smiling at Allen
T: I have to go, thanks for your time

Thunder speeds away leaving Allen puzzled

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:03 pm

Match 1-
Brandon Perez vs. Max Adamson vs. Perfect Jack vs. Geoff Steel

HA: Ladies and gentlemen with us just weeks away from Night Of Glory what a way to start our night...

HE: That's right...a preview of the tag team title match which will see four of the best teams we have fight for the right to be the champions

HA: Tonight one man from each team will face off in a fatal four way! What an important match in terms of momentum going in to the tag team title match

The fans begin to cheer as “Smooth” by Santana begins to play round the arena as Brandon Perez walks out on to the stage before swaying his hips, a few of the women whistle causing Perez to smile before making his way to the ring

HE: I was hoping teaming up with Jack Hurst would give this chump a hint of class...

HA: Can you at least pretend to be impartial?! Perez wants to entertain the fans...but if we're being honest, since teaming with Jack Hurst we have seen a change in Brandon Perez...could it lead to his first title in the company? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Perez climbs in to the ring as 'Perfection' begins to play bringing Perfect Jack out on to the stage, Jack ignores the fans but a confident look crosses his face

HE: Now this is how a champion should act...there's a reason they call this man Perfect!

HA: Jack is a brilliant superstar...I think it's his attitude that lets him down

HE: Don't you listen? He's perfection Harold and with Miss Jessica and Lex Hart on his side how can it go wrong for him...Perfect Execution might be my pick for Night Of Glory!

HA: Well there will be 6 people setting out to disappoint Jack at Night Of Glory...including this man...maybe more than others...he is one half of the current champions and will be making sure he keeps his title at the end of the tag team title match!

Last Resort by Papa Roach blasts out one half of the tag team champions Geoff Steel walks out on to the stage, he poses for the fans before making his way to the ring

HE: I respect him for being a champion but I just can't look past Perfect Execution here

HA: Well I can't pick but I wouldn't ever bet against Geoff Steel...especially when you consider his partner Mike Hill...call them what you want...Standard Steel, Metal Mountain...whatever you pick it doesn't matter because at the end of the day there is a reason you call them champions!

HE: I'm not denying their talent...I'm just saying they have an uphill battle ahead of them!

HA: That's true...especially when you consider that one of the teams is made up of a former record breaking World Champion...

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons blasts from the speakers as the fourth and final competitor Max Adamson walks out on to the stage and down towards the ring

HA: Since the rebirth of 6CW you'd be hard pressed to find a more sucessful superstar than Max Adamson...a former World Champion and a former Tag Team Champion...I'm sure he'd love to pick up those belts once again this time with Amazing Anthony Grace...

With all four men in the ring the ref begins his final check before signalling for the bell and for the match to start, all four men hold off at first in a stand off

HA: When dealing with more than one man in a match it's all about tactics, you need to have eyes in the back of your head

Suddenly Geoff Steel and Brandon Perez tie up as Max Adamson and Perfect Jack charge at each other causing them to fall from the ring, beginning to brawl on the outside using the environment to their advantage

HA: Last time out Jack and Max were team mates and got the win but tonight they aren't going to see eye to eye!

HE: When you have a chance to be champion you can't have mercy on anybody!

As Max and Jack throw each other around on the outside in the ring Steel begins to control the pace, using his strength to back Perez in to the corner, Perez fights back but Steel blocks a punch before launching him across the ring

HA: Perez might be fighting a losing battle here if he picks the wrong tactics...all three men outweigh him so he's going to have to use his speed advantage if he's going to have any hope here tonight

HE: Does Perez really have hope?! His only saving Grace is the fact he's teamed up with Jack Hurst...will hopefully bring some dignity in to his life!

Perez gets up and is quickly caught with a scoop slam before the first cove is made

...1...no! Kickout

Steel wastes no time whipping Perez off the ropes and looking for a shoulder block only for Perez to duck under before returning off the ropes. On the outside Adamson hits a big snap suplex on Jack before sliding back in to the ring

HA: Cross body from Perez...

HE: Max with the chop block!

The fans are entertained at Max Adamson hits a chop block on Steel just as Perez hits the running cross body in a fall of man style combintion, Perez looks to make the cover but Max pulls him up hitting a german suplex, keeping his arms locked around the smaller superstars waist

HE: Another german suplex coming up! Perez is about to be throw across the ring once again

HA: Max showing not only why he is a former world champion but why he could be one half of the tag team champions once again at Night Of Glory

The fans are impressed again as Max hits another huge german suplex while once again keeping his arms locked around the waist of Perez

HE: Here comes the third!

HA: NO! Perez uses his legs to block the attempt...

Max hits an elbow to the back of Perez' head before looking for the german suplex again

HA: Jack is back! Running knee!

As Max looks for the third german suplex Perfect Jack runs in with a running knee for Perez that Perez is able to dodge causing Jack to land a huge knee to the face of Max that sends him staggering in to the turnbuckle, Jack then runs in looking for another running knee only for Max to shove him in to the middle of the ring

HE: GORE!

HA: NO! Jack jumps over the attempt...Max just collided with the turnbuckle!

Before Jack can go after Max Steel is back in and hits a huge belly to back suplex on Jack, Perez runs in looking for a lariat but Steel ducks that also hitting Perez with the belly to back suplex causing Perez to roll out and on to the apron.

HA: Max is back in but that collision with the ring post might have taken it out of him

Max and Steel meet in the middle of the ring and begin to exchange punches with Steel taking control, he throws Max in to the ropes and when the pair meet in the middle knocks him down to the ground with a massive diving shoulder block, Max gets back up quickly but he's met with a kick to the gut from Steel

HA: BLADE CUTTER! Steel with the 360 piledriver!

HE: He's not going to get a chance to cover though!

as Steel gets back up though he's met by Jack who blindsides him with a running forearm smash to the back of his head, that slumps him across the ropes

HE: Perfect Jack showing that you can't keep him down!

Jack quickly pulls Steel away from the ropes before hitting a huge german suplex and making the cover

…1
……2

NO! Steel kicks out!

HA: It's going to take more than that to keep Geoff Steel down...

HE: I think Jack knows exactly what he needs to do now!

Steel gets to his feet but walks in to the path of Jack...

HE: Kick to the gut...PERFECT PLEX!

…1
……2
………3-NO!

HA: Perez makes the save!

HE: Jack had this won...Perez had to come along and ruin it!

HA: I don't think these fans want this one to end!

Perez quickly set his sights on Jack and begins to land kicks and punches causing Jack to back up in to the corner, Perez backs up to the other side of the ring before charging across and hitting a huge running european uppercut before backing up and doing it two more times

HA: Perez is building up a head of steam...Max and Steel are still down after getting hit with finishers...this could be the best moment for Perez to win this...

HE: Come on Jack...show this loser who the man is around here!

Perez lands another european uppercut before signalling for the end, he quickly lands a kick to the gut before lifting Jack up in to a powerbomb position, the crowd get behind him as he charges across the ring looking for the running Liger Bomb

HA: Moustache Ride!

HE: NO! Jack drops down the back!

As Jack is able to drop down the back of Perez he shoves him forward sending Perez crashing face first in to the turnbuckle, Jack charges in and spins Perez before around landing rapid punches to Perez that cause him to fall back in to the turnbuckle

HA: Steel is getting back in to the ring...Jack might need to be careful here

HE: He's one step ahead of you! Look at this...it's genius

As Steel gets back in to the ring Jack shouts at him and points at the turnbuckle

HA: I think Jack wants to Steel to team up with him to take Perez out...I hate to admit it but this is a good idea

HE: Of course it is...and it looks like Steel agrees!

Steel joins Jack and the pair lift Perez up on to the top turnbuckle, he attempts to fight back but the pair cut off his offence with stiff strikes before climbing up to join him

HA: In a Fatal Fourway it's every man for himself but you see unlikely partnerships forming within these matches!

High above the ring Jack and Steel hook the arms Perez over their shoulders signalling for a huge superplex

HE: Perez is about to learn his place in the food chain!

HA: NO! Max to the rescue!

As Steel and Jack look for the double superplex they are cut off as Max charges in hitting both with forearms that cause them to tumble over the top rope and down to the outside leaving Perez sat on the top rope, Perez reacts quickly though hitting a boot that sends Mack stumbling backwards to the middle of the ring

HA: Perez with a cross body off the second rope!

HE: NO! Max catches him...FALLAWAY SLAM

The fans are amazed by Max's strength as he throws Perez across the ring before getting to his feet and stalking Perez who is attempting to drag himself up using the ropes

HA: Geoff Steel and Perfect Jack are out of the ring...Brandon Perez is looking out of it...this could be Max's chance to pick up a big win here!

HE: Come on Max...take Perez out of his shoes!

The crowd are split down the middle as Max beckons Perez to get up, stamping his feet as the smaller superstar finally drags himself up. Perez turns, staggering in to the middle of the ring

HE: GORE! GORE GO-

HA: Reversed! What a display of technicality from Brandon Perez...the Sex Panther arm bar is locked in!

The fans are impressed as the replay shows Perez roll over the Gore attempt rolling Max in to the middle of the ring and locking in the cross arm breaker, as we return Max defiantly grits his teeth refusing to tap as Perez wrenches the former World Champion's arm

HA: Max might not be able to hold on much longer!

HE: HERE COMES JACK! WHAT AN IMPACT!

The fans are stunned as Perfect Jack comes crashing down from the top rope landing a huge elbow to the chest of Perez that forces him to break the hold of the arm breaker, Jack wastes no time quickly dragging Perez up

HE: PERFECT PLEX...HE'S GOT HIM!

HA: NO! Geoff Steel is back in the ring!

Before Jack can make the cover Steel pulls him away from Perez, dragging him to the middle of the ring and twisting him over on to his front, locking in the walls of Jericho

HA: He calls this the Steel Works! Not many can hang on when this is locked it!

HE: Jack won't have to hold on...FAMAXXER!

The fans are once again stunned as Max jumps back in to the ring hitting Steel with the fameasser and stopping the walls of Jericho attempt. Max quickly scrambles, hooking the leg and making the cover

…1

……2

………NO!

HA: Perfect Jack makes the save...Surely Max had this one won then!

HE: Brilliant awareness from Perfect Jack there!

Jack quickly picks Max up and throws him through the second rope before mocking the fans, tapping his head to show him that he's always one step ahead

HA: Jack is looking confident here but he might want to remember that there are two other men...and here comes one of them!

As Jack turns around he's met with repeated european uppercuts from a recovered Brandon Perez, Perez continues to back Jack in to the corner until the bigger superstar pushes him away using his weight to his advantage

HE: What's Perez thinking he's doing?!

Jack and Perez charge at each other but as Jack looks for a clothesline Perez is able to slide through the legs of Jack before lifting him up on to his shoulders in an electric chair position

HA: F.A.C coming up!

HE: WHAT AN IMPACT...

The fans start a holy sh¡t chant as the replay shows Perez drop Jack off his shoulders catching him in the german suplex part of the finisher only to have Max hit a huge Gore that takes both men out, Jack rolls out on to the apron as Perez tries to drag himself up using the ropes

HA: Perfect Jack was just caught between Perez and Adamson...he cushioned the blow for Perez but I still think the wind has been taken out of him...he needs to try and recover

HE: You think Max is going to give him a time out?!

Perez gets to his feet and walks right in to the path of Adamson

HE: CYCLONE! THIS ONE IS DONE!

…1

……2

HA: Steel's about to make the save!

………3!

HE: He couldn't make it in time...Max Adamson picks up the win for his team here tonight...

Max pulls himself up climbing the turnbuckle and posing for the fans who chant for him

HE: Jack isn't happy about it! Attacked from behind!

HA: This is disgraceful...the match is over!

HE: I think this is more about sending a message for Jack...and he's doing well

HA: Here comes the cavalry!

As Jack hits Max from behind Steel quickly gets involved breaking up the attack and trying to restore order but as he does Max hits a stiff jab causing Steel to clothesline him from the ring. Jack is back involved running in and landing punches to both men

HA: Here comes Mike Hill...

HE: Lex Hart has seen enough as well!

The crowd go crazy as Hill and Hart get involved attacking their future opponents as a huge brawl ensues with Adamson, Steel, Hill, Hart and Jack all fighting on the outside

HA: Perez! He's not finished either! Off the turnbuckle!

The fans cheer like crazy as Perez dives off the top turnbuckle in to the group of men taking them all down before standing tall and posing for the fans

HA: Perez showing how the match at Night Of Glory could end!

HE: He didn't get them all! Adamson.....GORE IN TO THE APRON!

HA: Perez must be broken in half!

Suddenly make is taken down from behind as Jack Hurst gets involved, throwing Max face first in to the ring post before Lex Hart tackles him in to the apron, landing rapid punches to the face. Both men begin to trade blows as once again the brawl gets out of hand

HA: Here come security! This one is getting out of control!

As the camera cuts backstage we see the teams being split up, all trash talking each other and trying to get towards each other as security do their best to control the 7 men.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:03 pm

The scene cuts backstage to Anthony Grace; he is stood watching the live footage on a large TV monitor in the hospitality area. A few fans with VIP passes attempt to make conversation with him

Fan1: Why didn’t you not help Max? Scared to break a nail?

Fan2: Too busy with his double shot Soy macchiato

Fan3: Double booked with his pedicure. Men like him need to look their best you know!

Grace is doing his best to ignore the jibes

Fan1: I don’t even know why Max puts up with you. What exactly do you bring to the team?

Fan2: Max would be World Champ again by now if he didn’t have to carry your sorry ass!

Fan3: I’ve heard 6CW are considering cancelling your contract. Hollywood has already dumped you

Grace takes a deep breath but still doesn’t react

Fan1: Andrews has gone. Kramer has gone. What is keeping you here?

Fan2: Even his family don’t want him around. They’ve begged him to stay in the UK

Grace shakes his head in fury and turns to face the fans but before he speaks his phone rings.
Fan1: Here’s the call from the board. Grab your coat Grace. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out (Laughter)

Grace answers the call

AG: WHAT!!!!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Jones is in his office on his mobile phone.

MJ: Can we not move funds from some of the other companies?

Jones listens to the answer that comes and reacts angrily

MJ: But they are my companies. I built those up from the ground…

Jones shakes his head
MJ: And how long will board approval take?

Jones is clearly frustrated as he rubs his hand across his face
MJ: You realise how ridiculous this is. I am not broke…..

Jones listens again and his face goes red with fury
MJ: Over my dead body!

Jones hangs up the phone and his secretary walks into the office. Jones looks up in hope
MJ: Have we had any contact from the companies we approached?

The secretary nervously starts to read from the piece of paper she is holding
Sec: Palmer & Harvey, Acromas Holding, Merlin & HyperEx Corp have all refused your invitation to commence discussions

The secretary pauses

SEC: And the Magnusson family have told you to quote unquote ‘kiss their as*es’.

Jones take the paper from the hand of the secretary, screws it into a ball and slumps into his seat

Sec: One final thing Sir… David Collins from MS Investments has been trying to contact you….

Jones interrupts angrily
MJ: I’ve told you once already I don’t want to speak to them

Jones shakes his head
MJ: This is not over until I say it is

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Aaron Heath is preparing backstage doing weights in his dressing room when Marshall Murdoch walks in

MM: Hey Man you got any tape?

Heath shrugs his shoulder

MM: You know what this is the final straw, what kind of tinpot place is this. Back in 6WF you needed tape you go see Kenty. Kenty always had the best tape

Heath looks puzzled
AH: Why are you telling me this?

MM: No reason. I was just saying that Mr Kenty could always be relied on for having tape if you needed tape

This place needs a Mr Kenty

Heath puts the weights down and grabs a towel
AH: Have you not got something better to be doing with your time than telling me about the halcyon days of a company that's been shutdown for years. Go share your stories with someone that cares, have a green tea with Cassius and shoot the breeze. Whatever. I need to get ready

Heath reaches for some oil and Murdoch pus his hands up
MM: Ok I get it you wanna ease the tension with some alone time. Whatever works for you? I'll leave you with your five best friends

Heath looks confused
MM: Just don't overdo it. Back in 6WF Hero lost a whole month after signing up for a free membership to Over 50 and still banging. I still blame that for the breakup of the church

Murdoch shakes his head as he walks out of the room

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Match 2
Thunder vs. Anthony Grace

*The camera pans around the arena, showing a rabid 6CW audience eagerly anticipating the next matchup, signs such as "Daddy Mac", "The Robbie Brady bunch" and "Wessi is God" can be seen as the camera makes it to ringside where Harold and Henry Lloyd are sitting*

HA: "Well up next on Anarchy we have a very intriguing matchup between Thunder and Anthony Grace, one that promises to be a 'show stealer' so to speak."

HE: "Indeed my brother, Grace a part of the Megastars tag team with the ever lovable Max Adamson, who will be challenging for the tag team titles at Night of Glory."

HA: "Lovable Max Adamson? You gotta be kidding me. He's clearly trying to sway Grace from his usual ways, which in my opinion is not good for Anthony."

HE: "Max Adamson is a multi-time world champion - I'm gonna go with him on this one idiot"

HA: "Well....a word for Thunder then?"

HE: "Here's someone who could also use the influence of someone like Adamson...forever second place it seems doesn't it Harold?"

HA: "Unfortunately Thunder did lose inside the Elimination Chamber last week yes, so close but yet so far for the rising star. But he does have a chance to prove the doubters wrong at Night of Glory, as he competes in the Fight for the Right ladder match"

HE: "Knowing Thunder's recent form, he'll probably get the contract slightly unhooked then fall to the floor...."

HA: "Hilarious."

The quibbling commentators stop as as Amazing Grace blasts through the speakers and Anthony Grace walks out on to the stage saluting the cheering fans...

HA: "A true favourite of the fans is Grace"

...Grace quickly enters the ring as "Heroes are hard to find" roars out and the crowd continue cheering as Thunder walks out through the curtains. He stands on the centre of the stage and taps his heart three times, pointing to the different sides of the arena as pyro's go off around him. He then walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands and then sliding into the ring.

HE: "Hopefully Thunder has his head screwed on tonight, and can get over the finishing line for once"

The two competitors get into seperate corners and the referee rings the bell to start the matchup...

Ding, ding, ding!

Grace goes for a lock up but Thunder ducks it. He hits a couple of kicks, before moving away as Grace throws a wild punch. Thunder then hits a dropkick into the back, knocking Grace into the turnbuckle. Thunder rolls up his opponent into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2.......Kick out!

HA: "Thunder looking to use his speed early"

Thunder quickly rolls back to his feet waiting for Grace to get to all fours before hitting a running punt to the side that causes Grace to roll out of the ring, Thunder attempts to follow but Grace reacts quickly catching a running Thunder with a huge backdrop on the outside, Grace takes a second to shake off the early attack before going after Thunder. Rolling him back in to the ring...

1.....kick out!

HE: "Savvy move by Grace rolling out of the ring and catching on off guard Thunder!"

Grace quickly gets up attempting to pull Thunder up but his opponent reacts well, pulling Grace towards him and sending him in to the turnbuckle. Thunder is up fast catching Grace as he stumbles back with a huge Tiger Suplex

1...2.....kick out!

Thunder gets up quickly and attacks Grace with a number of stomps down into the head, following by running off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the knees of Grace as he gets to his feet. Thunder then bounces off the ropes, leaping backwards and connecting with a disaster kick to the chin of Grace. He covers.

1...2...kick out!

HA: "A real face paced matchup here"

Grace again gets the shoulder up off the canvas and Thunder applies an armbar as Grace begins to stir. He drags Grace up, and walks towards the corner. He climbs up to the top rope and then along it, nailing an old school on one half of the Megastars. Thunder immediately climbs up to the top rope, the crowd pop as he hits a split-legged moonsault. He hooks the leg.

1...2...kick out!

HE: "Thunder well on top here, can Grace get back into the matchup?"

Thunder lifts Grace off the mat, and goes to lift him for a standing powerbomb, which Grace reverses straight into a roll up pin...Z

1....2...kick out!

HA: "Grace had the tights but let go on the one count!"

Replays show Grace holding Thunders tights at the start of the pin but letting go midway through, seemingly conflicted in his mind.

HE: "A sign of the effect of Adamson?"

Grace allows Thunder to get to his feet, before Irish whipping him into the ropes and hitting him with a clothesline knocking his opponent down. Grace then lifts Thunder and applies the Zzz-list....

HA: "Grace has it locked in, Thunder in the middle of the ring and struggling"

Thunder struggles in the hold; the referee lifts his arm...

The ref goes to lift the arm again....but this time Thunder shows signs of life and begins to drag himself towards the ropes...

HE: "Thunder showing great resolve here"

Thunder manages to make the ropes with one hand...Grace however doesn't break the hold until a 4 and a half count from the referee...

HA: "Grace not breaking the hold until the last moment, close to being disqualified there"

Grace is frustrated and remonstrates with the referee in the corner, as in the meantime Thunder rises to his feet and runs at Grace, firing in a number of big European Uppercuts. Grace falls backwards slightly, Thunder continues with the onslaught as his opponent falls into the corner. Thunder sprints in, nailing a shining wizard. Thunder synchs in a front facelock, leaping off the top rope, planting him head-first into the canvas. Cover.

1.....2.....kick out!

HA: "Grace slightly distracted, allowing his opponent to regain the upper hand!"

Grace gets the shoulder up. Thunder drags him up, and he boots Grace in the abdomen a couple of times. He follows that with a jawbreaker, before bouncing off the ropes, nailing a short-arm clothesline. Thunder hits a jawbraker, then going to the outside, he springboards off the top rope and nails a flying clothesline.

Thunder sprints towards another corner, climbing up to the top rope...

HA: FROG SPLASH!

HE: That could be it!

Ref: 1........................2..........................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

YOUR WINNER - THUNDER!

HA: "An impressive return to form tonight from Thunder, a confidence boosting win heading into a crucial Fight for the Right match at Night of Glory."

HE: "An impressive win, but can Thunder finally get over the hump at Night of Glory? I'm not so sure. Also a word for Anthony Grace, who showed chinks in the armour tonight that we haven't seen before!"

HA: "Indeed partner, a couple of times Grace seemed to be trying to cut some corners in there, is Adamson finally getting through to him?"

HE: "For his sake I sure hope so. I guess we'll find out more when they team up again at Night of Glory!"

Thunder exits the ring to loud cheers as 6CW Anarchy heads to break....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Tim Allen is stood backstage with Jimmy Phillips, Cerberus and Austin Stevens ahead of their six man tag match. All three men look uncomfortable in one another's company, neither trusting the other

TA: Gentlemen. The question is obvious. How do you make this work?

Stevens grins sadistically
AS: By staying the Frak away from me!!

Allen shakes his head
TA: As eloquent as ever

Stevens takes a step towards Allen but Cerberus places a hand across his chest

C: Don't make me put you on your ass where you stand!!

Stevens curls his lip and doesn't back down from the former XTreme champion

Phillips tries to answer the question as Cerberus and Stevens continue to stare one another down
JP: Make it work?

Let's be honest right now, we don't like each other one bit!!

Allen interjects
TA: But at least you and Austin have worked together before?

Cerberus glance cuts between Phillips and Stevens
C: Couldn't have put it better myself.

Phillips rolls his eyes
JP: And how did that work out?

C: For all I know you two are still on Jones's payroll . This all started because he was terrified of what I could do, the devastation I can cause. He doesn't want that at Night of Glory. I'm not his champion

That's what you two are doing here. To try to ensure I'm not the next TV champion. You wanna jump me when my backs turned

Cerberus turns away from Stevens and Phillips
C: Go ahead

Phillips and Stevens share glances as Allen stands looking nervous at what could erupt

C: I didn't think so!!!
Cerberus walks away as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Once again the scene opens with Mr Jones in his office. Jones takes a deep breath

MJ: You understand why I have asked you here?

The camera pans around to show Engel stood opposite the 6CW owner. Engel is struggling to hide his delight of the situation he finds himself in

E: Because you like me, you really like me..

Jones scratches his head
MJ: Because you offer skills that could be of help to me

Engel nods emphatically
E: You need me. He He. I knew this time would come. I knew if I toed the line, dressed smart (Engel flattens his tie) said my prayers and eat my vitamins, my time would come he he. I have waited soooo long to hear these words in 6CW. This is MY time

Jones takes another deep breath; Engel cocks his head to the left
E: Are you ok. You seem a little troubled. I mean, he he. I know it’s a stressful time right now with all that’s going on

Jones reacts with the air of a guilty man
MJ: What do you mean?

Engel pauses for a second trying to survey the situation
E: It’s Night of Glory. Biggest night of the year. The big show. The rodeo.

An evil glint crosses Engels face
E: The circus…… No not the circus. Bad choice of words he he. I just mean you seem stressed Michael. Can I call you Michael. Of course I can…

Do you want to talk things through? I always found a problem shared is a problem halved. That’s what they told me in Cherry Falls anyway. Come on please, use me to vent. Let it out. Don’t let it eat at your insides. That’ll make people a little crazy and you know what crazy people do…

Not that I’m like that anymore of course

Engel gives a crazy stare at Jones before shaking his head
EH: I’m sorry. This has all been about me, me, me. How rude of me. What were you saying again he he

Engel is nervously twitching back and forth as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Timothy Allen is backstage with Cameron Faith who is looks very irritated. He has the UK title over his shoulder and is completely blanking Allen.

TA: My guest at this time, who was left high and dry by Conor Anderson at the Supershow……..Cameron Faith.

Faith says nothing as Allen asks his first question.

TA: Cameron, I can’t help but notice how frustrated you look. Has the Anderson situation affected you this much?

Faith stares at Allen and shakes his head.

CF: I don’t care about Anderson running away because he couldn’t handle being my partner. He was being shown up so he walked. What I am angry about is the stuff I have been reading about Joshua being the longest reigning champion here! You people forget that I have been a champion for the last two years and I don’t plan on that changing anytime soon!

TA: Your upcoming match with former EWF World Champion Mike Masters will give us all a good indication of your form ready for your UK title battle at Night of Glory.

Faith scoffs.

CF: My form has been superb ever since I came here. I cashed in my Fight for the Right briefcase and got the gold. No-one will be able to repeat my impact even if Jones is trying to flog a dead horse and bring it here!

Faith turns to the camera.

CF: And as for Night of Glory, I hope McManus takes the time to watch my match before he faces Crime Lord. That might be his last chance to forfeit before he faces me in a match he can’t possibly win.

He looks at Allen.

CF: Masters, MacManus, whoever. Line them up. Because they are just in my way now.

Faith turns away and walks out of shot.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:12 pm

Match 3 -
Aaron Heath/Marshall Murdoch/Cassius Zhi vs. Jimmy Phillips/Austin Stevens/Cerberus

*Anarchy returns from it's commercial break and the ring is already filled with competitors for the following 6 man tag team match up. The final remnants of "Papercut" are kicking in as Marshall Murdoch looks across to Aaron Heath.

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Anarchy, huge 6 man tag team action up next here for you!

HE: Two big matches have been confirmed for Night of Glory, the final of the TV Title tournament and a ladder match for the Fight for The Right briefcase.

HA: In this match, we have competitors from both of those matches teaming together, in what is sure to be a tumultuous affair.

HE: On one side, there is Cerberus, Austin Stevens and Jimmy Phillips-the TV Title tournament finalists.

HA: And across the ring from them is Aaron Heath and Marshall Murdoch, who are soon to be joined by...

"They Say" kicks in through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Cassius Zhi makes his way out onto the stage. He briskly walks down the ramp, climbing up the steps and entering the ring.

HA: Zhi and Murdoch went through a brutal Elimination Chamber match last time out, you have to wonder if that will have some effect on them this evening.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off. Marshall Murdoch locks up with Jimmy Phillips, and The Talent quickly locks in a side headlock. Murdoch counters
this by driving a knee up into the lower reaches of Phillips' back. He then hits a 2nd knee which sends Phillips crumpling forwards. Murdoch applies an abdominal stretch, before hauling Phillips into the air and driving him to the mat with a Pumphandle slam. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Phillips powers the shoulder up off the canvas. Marshall drags him up by the head, where he then fires in a couple of firm roundhouse kicks to the stomach. Phillips stumbles back into the ropes, and Marshall continues with the attack of roundhouse kicks on Phillips. He then Irish whips him out across the ring, connecting with a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Murdoch again covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

HE: Doesn't look like the chamber match has done too much damage Harold!

Murdoch again allows The Talent to his feet, he whips him out across the ring towards the corner. Marshall then runs in, hitting a dropkick to the head.
Phillips stumbles forward and Marshall plants him with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Jimmy Phillips kicks out, Murdoch stands waiting for him to rise before running in and going for a bulldog. Phillips counters, pushing Marshall away. He stumbles up, running at Phillips, throwing a clothesline which is easily ducked, Phillips hits a Northern Lights suplex, bridging over.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Phillips looks to press home the change in momentum, proceeding to send a flurry of elbow smashes down into the face of the grounded Marshall Murdoch. He then allows the former 6WF man to his feet, only to then sling him down with a suplex. Murdoch stumbles up to his feet, Phillips hits an impressive snap powerslam. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

HA: Phillips has so much natural athletic ability, Night of Glory presents him with the chance that he feels that he is owed.

Murdoch kicks out, Phillips goes on the attack again with stomps to the face. He then lifts up Marshall Murdoch, slinging him over his shoulders for a Samoan Drop. Murdoch drops down the back, but Phillips is quick to turn, he grabs Murdoch by the neck and then drives him brutally into the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Phillips drags Marshall to his feet, he then lifts him over his shoulders. He runs to the corner, hitting Marshall with a snake eyes. Murdoch slumps against the turnbuckle, Phillips runs in, hitting a stinger splash. He steps back, lining up a second but the ref stands in the way.

HE: What's he doing?!

HA: Stevens tagged himself in!

Stevens steps into the ring, smirking. Phillips prods a finger into his chest accusingly, Stevens grabs the arm of Phillips and pulls it away, motioning for him to step out of the ring. Phillips shakes his head in annoyance.

To rub salt into the wounds, Stevens lines up a stinger splash...

HE: Murdoch moved!

Marshall dives out of the way and Stevens crashes into the turnbuckles. Marshall then picks Stevens up over his shoulders and delivers a Texan Slam, diving down into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Stevens kicks out. Marshall applies an armbar and then walks to the corner, he looks at Zhi for a moment before tagging in Heath.

HA: We've seen dissent in the ranks on the TV Title tournament finalist team, and it's fair to say there's still some tension between Murdoch and Zhi after the elimination chamber!

Heath climbs to the top rope, nailing a double axe handle on Stevens. He rolls to his feet and Heath drops him straight back down with a big boot, cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Stevens gets the shoulder up, Heath immediately works him over with stomps down to the body and then face. He then allows Stevens up to his feet, before lifting a knee up into the stomach. Heath then hauls Stevens into the air, before dropping him down into the mat with a brainbuster. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Heath gets to his feet, tagging in Cassius Zhi. Zhi steps through the ropes, smirking. Stevens sits up, and Zhi fires in a number of roundhouse kicks to the chest, before then running the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the face. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Stevens forces the shoulder up, Zhi attacks with a number of elbow drops down onto Stevens. He hauls up the former tag team champion, again going with roundhouse kicks as his method of attack. Stevens is forced back into the ropes, Zhi whips him out across the ring, and on the rebound nails an overhead belly to belly suplex.

Stevens sits up and Zhi levels him with a vicious enzaguri kick. He covers.

Cassius tags out, Aaron Heath once again entering the fray. He lifts up Stevens, before throwing him into the ropes, following in quickly with a knee to the stomach. He applies a front facelock, and then lifts Stevens' legs onto the 2nd rope. He quickly drives the former Forgotten man into the canvas with a spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Heath drags up Stevens, he fires in a series of forearm smashes but Stevens begins smiling back at Heath, his smile growing wider the more power Heath puts into the shots.

HA: This is where Stevens thrives.

HE: He's enjoying this, the freak!

Stevens fires in a succession of punches in response to Heath and he has no answer, falling back into the ropes. Stevens boots away at the stomach repeatedly, and then pummels down on the back of the head. Finally, he launches Heath out across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. Heath stumbles up, walking straight into a discus clothesline from Stevens. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

The former tag team champion then pummels down on the head of Heath until the referee forces him away. Stevens then allows Heath to his feet, booting him in the stomach and then connecting with a sit-out powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Heath gets the shoulder up, Stevens then beats down on him with a series of stomps to the head. Heath shuffles back to the corner as Stevens continues to bury stomps down into the head. Austin then lifts Heath to his feet, nailing a number of punches to the gut. Stevens then sprints in, nailing a yakuza kick.

Aaron Heath stumbles out of the corner, and Stevens plants him with a double arm DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Stevens applies a double underhook hold, driving a number of knees down into the back of the head. He then hauls Heath up to his feet and then launches him out across the ring with a double underhook suplex. Aaron Heath staggers up straight into a chokeslam backbreaker. He makes the cover.

HE: Utter dominance from Austin Stevens here.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Stevens walks towards the corner, heading up to the top rope, only for Cerberus to tag himself in.

HA: Stevens now the man left fuming thanks to the actions of his team-mates!

Stevens glares at Cerberus, before firing him some choice words. The monster brushes them off, he walks past Stevens, going to pick up Heath but he rolls up the big man.

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

HE: The poor relations on this team nearly costing them the match again!

Heath quickly scurries to the corner after the roll up attempt, tagging in Zhi. He steps into the ring, Cerberus throws a clothesline which Zhi ducks, he then hits a spinning heel kick. Cerberus falls to a knee, Zhi hits a neckbreaker and covers.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Cassius waits for Cerberus to rise, before reeling off a series of roundhouse kicks to the side. He goes for another roundhouse kick but Cerberus grabs the boot, smiles and then hits an exploder suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

The former Xtreme champion drags up Zhi, he launches him across the ring with a release scoop slam. Cassius Zhi rolls up to his feet, Cerberus scoops him onto his shoulders and nails a death valley driver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Cerberus hauls up Zhi, he then launches him out across the ring with a tiger suplex. Zhi stumbles up to his feet and Cerberus levels him with a brogue kick.

Zhi is hauled to his feet by Cerberus, who hits a succession of big headbutts intertwined with punches to the face. Cerberus then boots him in the stomach, he lifts Zhi into the air and delivers a crucifix powerbomb. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Cerberus clenches Zhi by the throat, choking him out on the canvas with both hands. He finally drags Zhi to his feet, going for the chokeslam but Zhi manages to free himself. The former 6WF man then leaps into the air...

HA: DRAGONS FURY!

HE: The kick to the back of the head connects!

HA: But Zhi has taken so much of a beating there, he simply can't take advantage of the situation.

HE: The best he can hope for here is a tag!

Both men roll to their corners slowly, looking for a tag Cerberus is there first. He pulls himself up using the ropes, he goes to tag in Austin Stevens...

HA: It looks like a no from Stevens!

Austin Stevens jumps off the apron, shaking his head and smirking up at Cerberus. Phillips is shouting at Stevens to come back when Cerberus slaps him hard across the chest by way of tag. Phillips turns back to the ring, glaring down at the monster.

Phillips steps into the ring, but he turns and pushes Cerberus. The monster smiles, until Phillips shoves him again. This time, he shoves Phillips back.
Phillips is about to shove him but Heath runs in, having got the tag from Zhi. He dropkicks Phillips into Cerberus, who is sent toppling out of the ring.
Heath hits a snapmare on Phillips, and then runs the ropes as he stumbles up...

HA: ACT OF VIOLENCE!

Ref: 1..............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Aaron Heath nips and steals a victory for his team, and more importantly his own self-confidence, getting the pinfall over Jimmy Phillips, who one way or the other was left somewhat high and dry there by his team-mates.

HE: Tensions really spilled over on the TV title team, where as the three competitors in the Elimination Chamber managed to keep things civil. They're far from perfectly in tandem but it was enough to get the job done.

HA: They promise to be two incredible contests at Night of Glory, that's for certain!

HE: They sure do, and that is when things will really get heated!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:19 pm

*Backstage Dicey is strolling around with a grin on his face. He walks into a changing room, the camera follows him in, and he calls out

DR: Just the pr*ck I was looking for!

*The crowd pop as we see Robin Reborn look up at him and roll his eyes

RR: The number two contender

DR: Catholicisms holiest man has come to bless ya, Robbo

*Reborn stands up straight and looks at Dicey

DR: Ya ready? I got some holy water...be careful, its golden

RR: Really got that swagger back now, haven't you Dicey? Be good for you, cos that self-pitying approach didnt help you last time against Liam, did it?

DR: The little sh*teater got lucky

RR: Two out of the three times? Best out of 5 this time?

DR: Best one will come through with a title, and I don't think both the men in here will be holding em after Night of Glory. Which is a shame for you...

*Reborn takes a couple steps closer

RR: I'll be 6CW champion, I'll be holding the company afloat

*Dicey grins again

DR: I'll take that bronze medal EWF title then get the real prize from Joshua at Beachfront Brawl. I'll hold that trinket for a while, but nothing good came from the corpse of that place

*The crowd give an audible reaction to the insult

RR: Just everything that is keeping this place going, it seems

*Now Dicey takes the steps

DR: I've fought for this place, and you took my chance at the 6CW title from me

RR: Call it payback for the chair shot you washed up drunken c***

*The crowd outwardly gasp. Dicey takes a step back smiling

DR: Now thats my kind of fighting talk. I live in that kind of rage ya little boy, lets just hope for your own sake you know how to survive when the fire is all around ye.

*Dicey blows a kiss at Reborn and backs out of the room as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 pm

A video begins to play and we see the Bar that we saw last week. The broken window patched up with a piece of wood. There are 6 ambulances and 4 police cars all with 'Austin Texas PD' written on the side, The flashing blue lights on the screen illuminate the area in a kind of hypnotic strobe as the camera makes its way inside the building. A police officer is speaking to one of his colleagues

"OK so we have 15 victims... ten of whom are known to us as members of the 'Reapers' motorcycle gang. The two bar staff and two security. The only one that seems out of place is this guy"

He points towards a man in a smart suit laying on a snooker table while paramedics check him over.

"He's still unconscious and they say there's a chance of brain damage. From his ID we've found that he's a psychiatrist and a founding member of something called the 'Andrews Foundation'. A home where people with mental illness can make their final steps towards recovery... sounds like an upstanding citizen right?"

The other officer nods in agreement

"The only thing is, all the ID in his wallet was fake. Every piece. There is no Andrews Foundation, at least nothing Official .. it just doesn't make any sense."

The scene changes to a roadside two gigantic men strolling along the side of the road, we can see these are the men responsible for the anarchy in the bar. The bigger man strolls along with a confident swagger, His hands in his pockets whistling to himself while the other man, the one with the scarred face, glances around them constantly looking for a passers-by or cars they could hitchhike

Scarred guy: "How far are going to have to walk? It's getting boring now... I need to get off this road before I lose my mind..."

Bigger guy: "It’s fine. Not long left now. I'm sure someone will be along soon. In the meantime.. Enjoy the freedom. Things could be a whole lot worse."

Scarred guy: "Yeah a LOT worse, at least we know where we're headed.. Now... Just a little matter or getting back over to Blighty....

Bigger guy: "I have it sorted, we're gonna meet a guy I know who will get us over no worries. Then the fun really begins

The scarred guy smirks as the two huge men continue to walk down the road as the camera fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Mr Jones is shown leaving his office, he is on his phone

MJ: Charles you led us down this path at least have the decency to answer my calls!!

Jones takes a breath to calm himself
MJ: Don't think that this over. I know you think you've beaten me but it's not done yet.

Jones hangs up as an assistant approaches
Ast: Sir, the bank have delivered their answer to your proposal

Jones wipes the perspiration from his forehead. The assistant reads directly from a piece of paper

Ast: The Bank of America will continue to provide financial support and advice for the holdings of Mr Michael Jones however it cannot extend the level of credit offered to 6CW beyond its current limits

Jones shakes his head
MJ: They know it's only short term, just to allow me to pay off....

Jones is interrupted as Dicey Reilly walks into shot
DR: You struggling for cash fella, you want me to get Sally to look down the back of the sofa for ya?

Jones is staring ahead trying to ignore Dicey as the Irishman continues

DR: You're looking a little pasty there Mick. Maybe go for a walk, get some fresh air. You know things might not be as bad as they seem. I know the rats are leaving the sinking ship faster than labour shadow ministers but at least you've still got puppet boy.

Dicey is smiling
DR: Funny how the tables have turned eh fella?

Jones scowls at Dicey
MJ: What makes you think I want to listen to a single word you say you cretinous man?

Dicey laughs
DR: Cretinous me, ha, that's a good one. I've been called a lot of things by a lot of people, but to be called cretinous by an over bloated ego driven fu**tard like you takes the biscuit

Ye know what Jones, you have no one to blame for this but yourself

Jones snarls
MJ: What the hell do you know about what's going on

Dicey grins as he starts to walk away
DR: Charles says hi.....

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:22 pm

Match 4 -
Cameron Faith vs. Mike Masters

HA: Only the second singles match of the evening up next for you here on Anarchy.

HE: And it sees the 6CW UK Champion, Cameron Faith, in action for the final time before he defends that title against fellow 6WF Alumni James McManus at Night of Glory.

HA: It’s certainly a tough old test tonight though for Faith, up against former EWF World Champion Mike Masters.

HE: Masters himself is of course preparing for a huge match at Night of Glory, as he participates in the ladder match for the Fight for The Right briefcase.

"Champion" blares out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into cheers as Mike Masters walks confidently out onto the stage. He strides down the ramp and then slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope, getting to his feet.

HA: Over recent weeks, Masters has found himself getting close to victories, putting in impressive displays, only to fall down at the final hurdle. He won’t want that to be the case tonight as he attempts to build some momentum ahead of Night of Glory.

HE: Ever since he turned his back on The Forgotten, he’s lost that killer edge. He only has himself to blame.

“Ain’t no stopping me” hits and the crowd descend into boos as the 6CW UK Champion strolls out onto the stage, the title belt resting on his shoulders. Faith walks down the ramp slowly, smirking as he rolls the title into the ring first before following himself.

HE: Of course, the Fight for The Right briefcase is only available due to Faith’s decision to exchange it for a shot at the UK Championship.

HA: I have to say, I think he made a good decision, he’s looked imperious since winning that title.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Masters goes in for the lock-up but Faith ducks under it, he grabs Masters by the head and turns him around, before firing in some stiff forearms to the face that back Masters into the ropes. Faith pulls Masters down across the top rope throat, leaving him resting over there before stepping onto the ring apron, then running along and hitting a boot to the head. Masters falls to the middle of the ring, Faith sentons over the top rope and down onto Masters. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

Faith grabs the right leg of Masters, he immediately begins driving it into the canvas. He then lays the leg down, before stomping away on the right ankle of the former EWF Champion. Faith then drags Masters towards the corner, where he then runs in and crashes a knee into the face of Masters. He slumps to the mat, Faith goes to the 2nd rope facing the crowd before leaping down and stomping across the chest of Masters. He hooks the leg.
Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

HA: Quick start from Cameron Faith, clearly full of confidence at the moment.

HE: I’ve been impressed by James McManus since he arrived here in 6CW but I have no idea how he’s going to cope with Faith when he’s in this kind of form.

Masters kicks out, Faith lifts him to his feet and then into the air, before hitting a face-first suplex. Masters staggers up to his feet, he runs towards Faith who bounces off the ropes and nails Masters with a huge clothesline. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet, he grabs Masters by the hair and goes for a bulldog but Masters manages to shove Cameron Faith away. He rolls up to his feet, this time running in at Masters, who flattens the UK Champion with a huge forearm smash. He covers.

Ref: 1……………..2……….Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. Mike Masters goes on the attack with a series of knees down into the face. He then locks in an armbar on the former tag team champion, dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him firmly into the corner, Masters sprints in and connects with a running forearm smash to the face. Faith stumbles out of the corner, the former EWF champion bounces off the ropes and connects with a twisting neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1……………..2…………..Kick out!

Masters goes on the attack, driving a number of stomps down into the head of Faith. He then drags the former 6WF star towards the ropes, before grabbing him by the legs and launching Faith forward across the ropes with a choke slingshot. Masters then runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping back senton. Cover.

Ref: 1…………..………2…………………Kick out!

Mike Masters drags up Faith, going for an Irish whip but Faith reverses the momentum. Masters runs up the ropes and connects with a whisper in the wind. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1…………………2…………….Kick out!

Faith just about forces the shoulder up. Masters drags him to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Faith climbs up the ropes, moonsaulting over the top of the on-rushing Masters.

HA: Roll up!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Faith and Masters rise simultaneously, The UK Champion blocks a punch, Faith then fires in a series of knife-edge chops to the chest that back Masters into the corner. Faith continues with the vicious chops to the chest until the ref steps in. Faith shoves the ref aside, running in and nailing a running knee to the head. Faith clenches Masters by the head, running to the middle of the ring and connecting with a bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Masters gets the shoulder up, Cameron Faith hauls up Masters and slings him over his shoulders, then leaping into the air and connecting with a gutbuster. Faith then climbs to the top rope, he dives off and connecting with a frog splash. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Faith hauls up Masters, he drops a number of knees down into the right arm of the UK Champion before lifting him to his feet. He connects with a suplex, keeping the hold applied and rolling to his feet, connecting with a 2nd suplex. Faith gets up and puts Masters into a suplex position, but then drills Masters to the mat with a brainbuster.

HE: Vicious move from Faith!

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Masters drives the shoulder up, Faith lifts him to his feet and connects with a backbreaker. He then attempts a neckbreaker but Masters blocks. He attempts his own neckbreaker, Faith blocks that, pushing Masters into the ropes…

HE: DISASTER KICK!

HA: Tremendous innovation from Mike Masters!

Ref: 1………………..2……………….Kick out!

Faith just about kicks out in time. Mike Masters locks in an armbar, hauling Faith to his feet and then throwing him into the ropes. On the rebound, Masters meets him with a sidewalk slam. Masters then goes to the apron, waiting for Faith to rise…

HA: Springboard hurracanrana! Into the pin! That is the kind of athleticism that Masters will need in the Fight for The Right ladder match.

Ref: 1…………………….2……………….Kick out!

Masters immediately returns to the ring apron, waiting for Faith to rise, he then leaps in going for a flying forearm smash. Faith ducks underneath it, Masters spins around…

HE: SUPERKICK!

HA: OUT OF NOWHERE! NAILED IT!

Ref: 1…………………………………2……………………………………..3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Cameron Faith gets the win here tonight over Mike Masters, a really fantastic back and forth match-up between these two fantastic competitors.

HE: Faith comes out on the top in the end, hitting his trademark superkick to devastating effect.

HA: He can hit that move so quickly, with such a surprise factor, the opponent is always in danger, even when seemingly in control of the match like Masters appeared to be.

HE: Masters is going to need to improve his levels of concentration ahead of Night of Glory.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:23 pm

James McManus is backstage with Timothy Allen.

TA: James, tonight you take on the man who was your partner at the Supershow. It was described as a professional victory by the pair of you. Is that your ethos as we approach your title match at Nigh of Glory?

McManus nods.

JM: That’s right. I am here to win matches. I know Crime Lord from way back and we have had different career paths. Now it is time for me to surpass what he has done and make a name for myself in 6CW.

TA: You must have heard what your opponent at Night of Glory said earlier. Any reaction?

McManus smiles.

JM: I am sure Cameron would love for me lose the plot like he is, but I merely deal with facts. Momentum is a massive thing leading up to a title match and I am not the one that had my backside handed to me at the Supershow. The same is going to happen against Masters tonight and Faith will be back in the cameras complaining about some conspiracy.

He turns to the camera.

JM: The truth is he underestimates me and overestimates his ability. His reign as a champion isn’t exactly a highlight reel of big victories. He needs to know his place and move aside for someone with talent to win the UK title and then more gold in the future……..

He turns to Allen.

JM: Faith needs to move aside……or be run over.

He nods his head to make his point before walking away from the cameras.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Robin Reborn is walking down the corridor backstage and the crowd pop. Reborn smiles aware of what is happening

??: Keep smiling son….

Reborn turns and the crowd boo as Mr Jones walks into shot

RR: Nice to see you out of your office. Have you even showered since the last show, or is that something else Kramer did for you too?

Jones ignores the comment
MJ: Good to see you’re in such high spirits ahead of the biggest beating of your career

Reborn smiles
RR: Against your Mummy? He’s gone with the puppet, boy is waiting to crumble in the corner and cry. He’s there for the taking bossman, you know it, and they all know it (Crowd pop again)

Jones shakes his head
MJ: You are stupider than you look. And what makes it all the better is whatever happens is you made this choice. You have asked this to happen

Reborn laughs
RR: You lost control you ignorant son of a b*tch. I’ve lead you on a chase.

Jones shakes his head
MJ: I lost control?

No Robin. You’ve lost control. You had the right to choose your opponent, now that’s gone. What happens now is completely in my hands

RR: What you saying, Jones?

Jones smiles evilly
MJ: I am talking about you and Joshua in a Hell in a Cell at Night of Glory!!

You wanted the monster one on one, now let’s see how you do when there’s nowhere for you to run!!

Goodnight Robin….

Jones strides away leaving Robin looking on

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Match 5 -
Crime Lord vs. James McManus

HA: More singles action now for you here on Anarchy.

HE: Both of these men compete in title action at Night of Glory, one defending, the other looking to claim their first gold here in 6CW.

HA: Crime Lord and James McManus will both be looking for that all important confidence boost as they head into their first ever Night of Glory.

HE: This one promises to be a great contest, a real clash of styles.

The opening bars of 'Sad But True' play. The hooded figure of James McManus appears on stage. He carefully throws his hood back and walks past the mixed crowd. He rolls into the ring and points to the heavens before backing off into the corner and stepping through the ropes.

HA: One of the most technically gifted wrestlers in this company, McManus will need all that nous against the innovation and showmanship of UK Champion Cameron Faith.

'Out of the black' plays and out walks Crimelord wearing black trunks and boots. He looks towards the ring and then holds up the International title as he walks down the ramp, he steps onto the apron and into the ring.

HA: Crime Lord faces Connor Anderson at Night of Glory, a real tough test.

HE: This is one of the most decorated wrestlers in the world, you think he fears an ex-con thug like Anderson?!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord goes in for the lock-up, but McManus quickly applies a front facelock, and then fires off a series of huge European Uppercuts into the chin of Crime Lord, who stumbles into the ropes. McManus whips him out across the ring, before running off the ropes and knocking the champ down with a stiff right-arm clothesline. Cover.

Crime Lord kicks out, McManus goes straight back onto the offensive with a series of hard knee drops down into the face. McManus then steps back, allowing Crime Lord to rise before kicking him in the gut, McManus then slams Crime Lord down by the head. Crime Lord stirs, McManus runs in and nails a knee trembler to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: McManus started this match off at a quick pace, trying to negate Crimey’s powe.

McManus locks in an armbar on Crime Lord. he drags him to his feet, before pulling the arm down into an armbreaker. McManus keeps the hold applied, dragging in McManus and flinging him down into the canvas with a snap suplex. Crime Lord stumbles up, McManus pops Crime Lord up into the air and hits a short powerbomb.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up off the mat. McManus lifts him to his feet, hitting a series of right hands, before slinging him over his shoulders. He goes for a powerslam, but Crime Lord drops down the back. He pulls McManus in and then hits a German suplex.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he waits for McManus to rise before picking him up by the legs and driving him into the turnbuckles. McManus slumps down, and Crime Lord then drives a succession of big stomps down into the head. Crime Lord then runs in, connecting with a cannonball senton on The McManus. Crime Lord drags him out of the corner and makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Crime Lord rolls him onto his front and then connects with a series of knees down into the back before locking in a seated rear waistlock. He slowly drags McManus to his feet, flinging him down into the mat with another German suplex. McManus gets to his feet, he runs at Crime Lord who takes him down with an STO, which bounces McManus's head off the mat. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up McManus, he whips him out across the ring and then connects with a big spinebuster on the rebound. Crime Lord runs off the ropes, hitting a big boot as McManus stirs.

Ref: 1..................2.................kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord lifts him to his feet, before attempting a Fisherman's suplex. McManus manages to counter with a Fisherman's suplex of his own.
Ref: 1..................2................kick out!

James McManus gets to his feet, and immediately goes up to the top rope. He waits for Crime Lord to rise, before diving off and connecting with a high-angled crossbody block. Crime Lord rolls up, and McManus hits a scoop slam. He runs the ropes, nailing a knee trembler.
Ref: 1……………….2…………..Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out. McManus drags him to his feet, hitting a few punches to the back of the head. He then goes for the MK Ultra but Crime Lord counters with a back body drop. McManus stirs up, and Crime Lord drops him with a discus clothesline. Crimey runs the ropes…

HA: Drive by!

HE: A knee of his own!

Ref: 1……………………2……………….Kick out!

McManus just about gets the shoulder up. Crime Lord stands over McManus, waiting for him to rise. Just as he scoops McManus onto his shoulders, Connor Anderson strolls out onto the stage.

HE: What the hell is he doing out here?!

Crime Lord turns, McManus still on his shoulders, to stare down at Anderson who is stood still at the top of the stage, glaring down at Crime Lord. He slowly moves forward, this allows McManus to fire in a series of elbows to free himself from the grasp of Crime Lord.

He turns around, McManus lifts Crime Lord up…

HA: TOMBSTONE CONNECTS!

Ref: 1…………………….2………………………….3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: McManus wins it! A huge win for him ahead of Night of glory.

HE: All down to Connor Anderson, that punk needs to learn some respect.

HA: Maybe if Crime Lord showed him some, then he would.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Backstage in his office Mr Jones is on his mobile phone again. Jones is clearly frustrated by the conversation

MJ: No. This is a huge opportunity. I can personally guarantee a positive return in a short period. The opportunities for expansion are huge

Jones shakes his head
MJ: NO. I am in negotiations with a number of venues. This presents a huge opportunity for 6CW

MJ: I am offering you first refusal on this. I have a number of other backers desperate to come on board but I wanted to come to you because of your previous links to 6CW Alex….

Jones’s head drops
MJ: That is your loss….

Jones hangs up and at that moment Conor Anderson and O’Callaghan walk into the office.
MJ: Don’t you knock?

O’Callaghan steps back to the door and raps his knuckles against the wood three times

OC: That better boss?

Jones looks sternly at the 6CW rookie. Anderson smirks

MJ: Are either of you taking this seriously?

Jones stares straight at Anderson
MJ: Conor do you want to be back in jail this evening?

Anderson’s demeanour changes from previous weeks
CA: That is not your decision to make!

O’Callaghan looks to break the tension
OC: So Mr Jones. You wanted to give us some words of wisdom, some instructions ahead of the Main Event?

Jones is still staring at Anderson. After a few seconds Jones breaks his concentration and attempts to soften his demeanour

MJ: I want to remind you both what a huge opportunity this presents for you. I am always looking for the next guy to grab the brass ring

Anderson is clearly unimpressed
CA: I just do as I’m told

O’Callaghan looks between Jones and Anderson a number of times trying to gauge the situation before speaking
OC: I’m a humble guy and I appreciate the backing I’m getting right now. But I also know this is the place I deserve to be and I will do whatever it takes to make sure I stay here

Anderson rolls his eyes
CA: So humble….

O’Callaghan continues
OC: I don’t care whatever else is going on; my focus is on me and what I can do to get to the top

Jones smiles as the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 am

HA: Here we go folks, after a year of waiting, this is it. The final match of the final show before Night of Glory, 6CW's flagship Pay Per View event.

HE: What a night of action it has been here tonight, what a build up it has been over the last two months but now we really are on the home stretch.

HA: And what a Main Event we have to finish off proceedings for you, a 3 on 2 handicap match, with the two being the N01 contenders for the world championships at Night of Glory-Robin Reborn and Dicey Reilly.

HE: But they face one hell of a tough test before they even make it to those co main events, as they square off against Engel Harlequin, Connor Anderson and O'Callaghan.

HA: A highly skilled trio, all with big matches of their own at Night of Glory, but do they have enough to take down the two n01 contenders in what would be a serious blow with their big moments just a couple of weeks away.

HE: The N01 contender to the International title, Conor Anderson, is already stood in the ring waiting. He's made an impact once tonight already, having cost his opponent at Night of Glory--Crime Lord--his match against James McManus just a few moments ago.

The arena goes dark as "Run this town" hits with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, then the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. Then O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. Once he reaches the ring apron, he walks to the camera side and surveys the front row, picking out the poorest looking member of the audience, goes to hand them a fifty pound note. Just as they go to take it, he takes it away, and rips it in half cackling to himself as he enters the ring and shakes hands with Anderson.

HE: This young man is developing somewhat of a reputation as a submission specialist here in 6CW, and I think he is destined for the very top, perhaps soon if he manages to grab the briefcase in the Fight for The Right match.

The lights go out in the arena, a spotlight shines on the stage as the familiar carnival music kicks in as Engel Harlequin walks out into the spotlight. The spotlight follows Engel down the ramp, he walks around the ring, his trademark demented grin etched across the face.

HA: Many people thought the end of the Xtreme division meant the end for Engel but that has certainly not been the case, the TV Title tournament has presented him with the chance to demonstrate his wrestling ability and he's taken full advantage of that.

"Born to fight" roars around the arena and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Dicey Reilly marches out onto the stage, looking intensely down towards the ring. He then bursts into a grin as the crowd chant a "F*ck Jones" chant. Reilly paces down to the ring, and then climbs through the middle rope into the ring.

HA: What a reaction for Dicey Reilly, undoubtedly the people's choice for the second N01 contenders spot and he delivered for the masses when emerging from the Elimination Chamber as the winner.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans before turning to high five Reilly.

HE: Robin Reborn finally announced who he wanted to face at Night of Glory having won the Gateway to Glory match, and it's fair to say he surprised a lot of people by choosing the 6CW Champion Joshua, instead of Liam Wood.

HA: It's brave choice but that is exactly what Reborn has come to be known for, he takes risks, he does the unconventional and I'll tell you what Henry, his track record shows that it works more often than it doesn't!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Robin Reborn and Engel lock-up. Reborn synchs in a headlock on Engel, who goes to counter with a belly to back suplex. Reborn flips out of the hold, landing on his feet behind Engel. He locks in a sleeper hold on Engel, who counters with a hip toss like move. Reborn rolls to his feet, Engel drops him to the mat with a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Engel goes on the attack with a series of knees down into the face. He then locks in an armbar on the former tag team champion, dragging him to his feet. He Irish whips him firmly into the corner, Engel sprints in and connects with a running forearm smash to the face. Reborn stumbles out of the corner, Engel runs the ropes and nails a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Engel drags Robin Reborn to his feet, he goes for a suplex but Reborn manages to free himself in mid-air and land on his feet behind Harlequin. He clenches him by the waist, running to the corner, before rolling back, then up to his feet and delivering a German suplex, bridging over into the pin. Reborn covers.

Ref: 1………………2…………Kick out!

Engel is forced into his first kick out of the match. Reborn lifts Engel up by his head, firing in a couple of elbow smashes to the face. Reborn then goes for a boot to the stomach, but Engel grabs the boot. He smirks, only for Reborn to level him with an enzaguri kick to the side of the head. Engel lurches forward, Reborn bounces off the ropes and delivers a running bulldog on Engel. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Reborn locks in an armbar hold on Engel. He drags him to his feet, going for an Irish whip. Engel reverses the momentum, Reborn runs up the ropes and moonsaults over Engel, who turns around straight into a roundhouse kick. He hooks the leg.

HA: Reborn starting to take control after a quick start from Engel, I think that Reborn will need to recognise the situation, he needs to stay fresh and get Dicey involved into this match.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Engel forces the shoulder up on this occasion. Robin Reborn slowly stirs up to his feet, hauling up Harlequin and then Irish whipping him into the corner. Reborn makes the tag to his partner, Dicey Reilly, who enters the fray for the first time in the match.

Dicey drops to his hands and knees, allowing Reborn to run in and hit a poetry in motion type move. Engel falls forward, Dicey scoops him onto his shoulders and then hits a running gutbuster on Harlequin. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Reilly is happy to take the tag once more from Reborn. Together the pair haul up Engel and throw him into the ropes, on the rebound Reilly hits a back body drop as Reborn then runs the ropes and hits a rolling thunder. Cover.

Engel is quickly returned to a neutral corner courtesy of an Irish whip by Reborn. The former Red Arrow then sprints in, delivering a helluva kick to the head of Engel. He staggers forward and Reborn drops him with a double arm legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

HA: This has been incredibly impressive here from Robin Reborn.

HE: Let's not forget the fight and resistance Engel is showing, he's still in this match!

Reborn goes to the ring apron, he stands waiting for Engel to rise before springboarding into the ring. He goes for a hurracanrana but Harlequin catches him across the shoulders. He pushes Reborn up into the air for a powerbomb but somehow Reborn frees himself and drops down the back...

HA: WORLD STAR! INCREDIBLE COUNTER!

Ref: 1......................2..........................O'Callaghan breaks the pin!

The young upstart breaks the pinfall, Dicey Reilly quickly storms the ring and picks up O'Callaghan by the head, dumping him out over the top rope. This allows Conor Anderson into the ring, he hits a brutal knee to the back of Reilly's head. He falls into the ropes and Anderson then clotheslines the Irishman to the outside.

HE: Numbers game coming in handy there.

Reborn and Engel get to their feet, Harlequin blocks a punch from Reborn and then fires in some of his own. Reborn hits the ropes, Engel whips him out across the ring and then nails a flying back elbow on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

Engel grabs the legs of Reborn, before setting him up into a tree of woe position. He then steps back to the opposite corner, before running in and nailing a running cannonball senton. He covers.

Engel goes on the attack, driving a number of stomps down into the head of Reborn. He then drags the former Red Arrow towards the ropes, before grabbing him by the legs and launching Reborn forward across the ropes with a choke slingshot. Engel then runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping back senton. Cover.

Reborn kicks out, Harlequin drags him back to the corner where the tag is made to Anderson. The pair proceed to stomp down on the N01 contender until the referee steps in. They then lift up Reborn, hitting a double brainbuster before covering.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Anderson allows Reborn to rise, before scooping him up and slamming him down into the canvas. Reborn rolls up, Anderson nails another scoop slam. He hits a third scoop slam, and then waiting for Reborn to rise, before sprinting in and nailing a big boot to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Anderson hauls him to his feet, whipping Reborn out across the ring and Anderson nails a double leg-takedown, proceeding to pile punches down into the head of Reborn. Anderson is forced to roll away, so he brings Harlequin back into the match with a tag.

Engel Harlequin lifts up Reborn, hauling him onto his shoulders and hitting a fireman's carry slam. Harlequin steps back to the corner, waiting for the former tag champion to rise before running in and nailing a flying clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Engel again tags out, this time bringing O'Callaghan into the contest. He steps into the ring, before stomping down on the back of Reborn's head. He locks in a full nelson hold, dragging the N01 contender to the 6CW title up to his feet.

O'Callaghan walks to the corner, where he proceeds to drive the head of Reborn into the top turnbuckle repeatedly, finally hitting a skull-crushing finale onto the top turnbuckle. O'Callaghan then goes to the top rope himself...

HE: Sunset flip powerbomb!

HA: Individually, Reborn was dominating but this numbers advantage is simply too much, even for him.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar, he drags Reborn to his feet and throws him across the ring. He hits a hip toss on the rebound. Reborn stumbles up and walks into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

The youngster tags in Harlequin once again. Harlequin walks to the corner, he climbs up to the top rope and flies off, attempting a crossbody but Reborn leaps into the air, meeting him with a dropkick to the abdomen. Engel stumbles up, Reborn sprints in and nails a tornado DDT.

HA: There's the big counter that was needed...and now the tag!

HE: Reilly into the match.

HA: And what a reaction from the fans!

The crowd erupt as Reilly comes in off the hot tag. Engel has made the tag to Anderson, Reilly goes through him with a clothesline. He then sends O'Callaghan flying once more with an elbow smash, before finally booting an exhausted Engel from off the ring apron down to the mat.

He spins around, Anderson launches himself at Reilly but he counters with a flapjack onto the top turnbuckle. Reilly slaps him around the back of the head before hitting a German suplex into a pin.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Anderson stumbles up to his feet, Dicey hits him with a big clothesline. He rolls up, Dicey then knees him in the stomach and connects with a neckbreaker. Cover.

Anderson powers the shoulder up, Dicey goes straight onto the attack, clambering onto him and driving headbutts down into the face of Anderson who tries desperately to shield himself. Reilly rolls away, gets to his feet and shakes his head with a smirk, before hauling up Anderson. He lifts him onto his shoulders, running to the ropes and dropping Anderson down abdomen first across the top rope.

Dicey steps onto the ring apron, he then runs along and hits a vicious kick to the face of Anderson who topples back off the ropes down to the canvas. Reilly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1……………….2………..Kick out!

Dicey climbs to his feet, and then drops a series of knees down into the face of Anderson. He then allows Anderson to his feet, where he hits a boot to the stomach. Anderson lurches forward, and Reilly again goes on the attack, driving knees into the face. Dicey then lifts Anderson onto his shoulders…

HA: Powerbomb! Dominance from Dicey!

Anderson forces the shoulder up. Dicey drags him to his feet, hitting more punches to the head of Anderson and then lifting Anderson into the air, dropping him down with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, bringing Anderson back up but this time converting the move into a backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1………………..2………………O'Callaghan and Engel break the pin!

The duo quickly drag Dicey to his feet, throwing him to the corner where they proceed to punch, stomp and kick away at Reilly despite not being the legal men in the contest. Eventually the referee forces them from the ring, but they simply drag Anderson to the corner, which allows O'Callaghan to tag himself in.

He goes to the top rope, before stepping down ala Kevin Owens, and running in to nail a knee to the head of Reilly. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Reilly gets the shoulder up, he rolls up to his feet only to be knocked straight back down with a high-angled dropkick. He momentarily stands over Reilly before connecting with a standing moonsault, again covering.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar on Reilly. He drags his rival to his feet, and then throws him down with an arm drag. Reilly rolls to his feet, O'Callaghan kicks him in the stomach and then drives his head into the mat with a side Russian legsweep. O'Callaghan goes to the top rope, he dives off and nails a 360 splash.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Engel tags in, together they lift up Reilly, hitting a double gutbuster. Dicey writhes in pain, as O'Callaghan hits a vicious football kick to the abdomen. Reilly jolts up and Harlequin takes him down with a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Harlequin lifts up Reilly, throwing him into the corner. Anderson steps in, hitting a series of vicious looking shoulders into the back of Dicey. He steps out, not the legal man, O'Callaghan then comes back to hit a few kicks to the back before he too leaves the ring. Engel then hits three successive stinger splashes to the back, followed by a brutal back-stabber.

HA: This is a joke, Jones has made this match just to try and weaken Reilly and Reborn ahead of their matches at night of glory, coincidentally against his two most loyal foot soldiers.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Engel tags back out to O'Callaghan. O'Callaghan locks in a full nelson hold on Reilly on the mat. He follows that up with a series of knees into the back, before eventually bringing Reilly to his feet. He keeps the Full Nelson hold applied, and then lifts him into the air and drives Reilly into the canvas with a full nelson slam. He again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

There's another kick out from Reilly and O'Callaghan immediately re-applies another submission hold, synching in a sleeper. He drags Reilly to his feet, and again drives knees into the back. He follows that up by nailing a backbreaker. Reilly stumbles to his feet, he swings wildly at O'Callaghan who ducks and then hits a bridging German suplex.

HA: Very impressive display from O'Callaghan so far.

O'Callaghan doesn't tag out but does motion for Anderson to step in. He walks into the ring, dragging up Dicey as O'Callaghan directs traffic. Anderson hits four successive crossbody backbreakers, followed by slinging Dicey over his shoulders into a torture rack backbreaker for good measure. He then steps out onto the apron as O'Callaghan covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Anderson starts asking for a tag when suddenly the crowd burst into a mixture of boos and cheers, Anderson looks around confused and sees Crime Lord stood at the top of the stage.

HA: What's he doing out here?!

Crime Lord stands glaring at Anderson, Engel is desperately trying to keep Anderson under control but it's to no avail, he leaps off the apron and begins striding up the ramp. Crime Lord marches down and the two meet in the middle...

HE: HERE WE GO!

Anderson and Crime Lord are soon embroiled in a huge brawl in the middle of the ramp, fighting and brawling from side to side much to the delight of the fans!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 am

HA: Look at this, in the ring, O'Callaghan got his patented sharpshooter locked in on Reilly.

HE: Go on kid!

HA: Surely Dicey isn't going to tap, not to O'Callaghan, not weeks before a Night of Glory Main Event.

The crowd are cheering and chanting Dicey on, while still engrossed in the brawl between Anderson and Crime Lord that has spilled over into the front row and further into the crowd. Dicey nods his head and then shakes as the ref asks if he wants to tap.

Somehow, Dicey rolls over and boots O'Callaghan away. O'Callaghan falls forward, Engel tags in. He steps into the ring, running at Dicey who counters with a desperation clothesline.

HA: Reilly needs the tag!

HE: And he's got it!

Reborn's into the match, he runs over and dropkicks O'Callaghan to the floor. He turns around, running in at Engel and flooring him with a shining wizard. Reborn runs the ropes...

HA: LIONSAULT!

Ref: 1..................2....................Kick out!

Reborn stands over Engel, waiting for him to rise, before going for the world-star. Somehow, Engel manages to hold Reborn over his shoulders...

HE: Incredible strength from Engel!

He then scoops Reborn into a fireman's carry position and then executes the move on Reborn. He stumbles up, Engel ducks a lariat...

HA: Tiger suplex, bridge into the cover!

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Reborn barely gets the shoulder up in time. Engel drags up Reborn...

HE: Self-Fulfilling PROPHEC...

HA: Blocked! STO counter by Reborn! He's going up top...

HE: FLIGHT OF NAVIGATOR!

HA: Look at the speed he got to the top rope and then down into the shooting star press, incredible!

HE: And Dicey cuts off O'Callaghan with a huge spear!

Ref: 1...........................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And this one is finally over! What an absolutely incredible match.

HE: It's the two N01 contenders who do it, but quite frankly, I'm not sure how.

HA: Tremendous fight shown by Reborn and Dicey in an adverse situation, they will need that and then some if they are to walk out of Night of Glory world champions.

HE: Of course their plight was aided by Conor Anderson's mid-match departure, turning this from a handicap to a tag match, as Anderson looks to settle a few scores with Crime Lord ahead of their match.

HA: That brawl is still going on I'm informed folks, we'll try to get some cameras onto that if we can...

Dicey and Reborn congratulate each other in the middle of the squared circle when suddenly the lights dip...and then a familiar sound of the heartbeat kicks in.

HA: WAIT THERE...

HE: JOSHUA IS HERE!

HA: WATCH OUT ROBIN!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 am

The lights flick back on and Joshua has Reborn in the corner of the ring, pummelling away at him with clubbing blows to the stomach. Before Reilly has a chance to make a move for the save, Liam Wood hops the railings, he grabs the legs of Reilly and pulls him out under the bottom rope.

He drills Reilly square in the face with a huge punch, he falls back into the railings and Wood immediately drives the head of his N01 contender into the railings continually as in the ring Joshua beats down on Reborn with more punches and kicks.

Reborn slumps in the corner as Joshua chokes him out, the crowd then erupt into huge cheers as Thunder comes sprinting out onto the stage.

HA: Thunder here to try and save the day...O'Callaghan!

HE: Blindsided his Fight for The Right rival!

O'Callaghan hits a clothesline on Thunder as he sprints down the ramp. He picks up Thunder, reining in punches but Thunder blocks and then fires back himself, he launches O'Callaghan over the railings and into the front row with a huge dropkick, only for Aaron Heath to emerge from the fans. He leaps onto the railings, taking Thunder down with a Lou Thesz Press.

The crowd descend into boos as Cassius Zhi and Marshall Murdoch stride out from the back, clearly looking to join in with Heath's assault on Thunder. All three stomp down on Thunder, Zhi shoves Murdoch backwards as he tries to get more shots in but Marshall takes exception, he turns Zhi around by the shoulder and soon those two are exchanging haymakers in the middle of the ramp.

HA: This is total carnage!

Wood is still beating Reilly down, by now he's got Reilly lay out on the announce table, reining punches down into the head as Joshua beats down on Reborn in the ring.

HE: Here comes the cavalry for Thunder!

Mike Masters sprints out onto the stage, followed by Standard Steel. Masters is taken out by a returning O'Callaghan, who pushes a railing over to trip up his FFTR opponent. Before Hill and Steel can come to the aid of Masters, they have their own problems as Jack Hurst and Brandon Perez blindside them, both hitting double axe handles to the back of the head.

They pick up the tag team champions and begin working them over, Steel fights back first and his partner Hill is soon joining him in repelling their rivals, only for Perfect Execution to march out onto the stage.

Jack and Hart are soon joining Hurst and Perez in the brawl, and they over-come the tag team champions through sheer weight of numbers, double-teaming both men until there's another huge reaction from the crowd as The Megastars emerge from backstage to try and even things up.

HA: Brawls everywhere, you can see exactly what Night of Glory means to these guys!

HE: Look at Engel though, talk about a changed man, trying to navigate his way through the carnage to the backstage area.

Engel makes it to the top of the stage safely, only for Cerberus to walk out. There is a grin on the former Xtreme champ's face that is only matched by the smile on Engel's, as the two renew acquintances from their time in the Xtreme division by launching into an Owens/Zayn style brawl to huge cheers and let them fight chants.

From the back, Jimmy Phillips and Austin Stevens emerge, the two former allies embroiled in a huge punch-up of their own, Stevens wiping the blood from his face that Phillips has draw with a sadistic grin. Finally, a stream of security emerge from both backstage and the crowd area...

HA: Well better late than never I suppose.

HE: How the hell do they propose to stop this?!

HA: Quite frankly Henry, I don't think they can. I'm with these fans, just them let them fight!

HE: Oh how I'd love for Night of Glory to be tonight, I think the wrestlers would too judging by how tension has boiled over tonight, but it is in fact just two weeks away before they meet for real.

HA: Make sure you join us folks, you won't want to miss this!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:45 am

The view switches from the ringside footage and moves to Mr Jones sat in his office. He has removed his tie and is sipping whisky from a glass. He lifts his head to the sound of the office door opening. A man in his twenties in a pale grey suit stands across the desk from Jones.

Man: Times up Michael

Jones sips again from the glass

Man: They have let you take this as far as they can. You understood the risks of the deal when you came to my employers for help. Business is business and they cannot let you take 6CW into financial ruin to serve your own personal vendettas

Jones doesn’t make eye contact as the man continues
Man: This is a situation of your own creation Michael

Jones takes a final sip and lifts his head, he snarls at the man
MJ: Just say what you came to say and go

The man places papers on the desk in front of Jones
Man: Due to your blatant disregard of the contractual agreement you entered into finance your purchase of 6CW and your inability to continue to meet the necessary repayments. 6CW is for sale, lock stock and barrel!

Jones briefly closes his eyes

Man: The Sullivan family would like to wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do in the future but as of this evening you have forfeited your rights to ownership of the company and your role as General Manager of 6CW has come to an end

Goodbye Michael..

The man leaves the office. The shot ends on a lone Michael Jones sat staring forward as the credits roll

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down