The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well played Connacht

+11
ME-109
VinceWLB
maestegmafia
The Great Aukster
stub
Notch
rodders
Jenifer McLadyboy
flyhalffactory
The Saint
beshocked
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well played Connacht - Page 2 Empty Well played Connacht

Post by beshocked Sat 12 Oct 2013, 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

I have been humbled. Connacht fronted up very well. Very nervy ending. I must apologise profusely. Thumbs up and big respect for Connacht from me.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Well played Connacht - Page 2 Empty Re: Well played Connacht

Post by ME-109 Sat 12 Oct 2013, 5:32 pm

flyhalffactory wrote:
ME-109 wrote:
flyhalffactory wrote:
ME-109 wrote:Really...so you think its big of him.

What is he apologising for...Saracens big money backers compared to Connacht? Or just that Connacht played a good game and probably should have won?

Maybe its because of the silly hats Sarries fans wears? Or the soulless atmosphere at their games compared to the other AP teams like Leicester, Saints or Exeter.
Look its all the same we have seen Sarries try to buy their way to the top in the past and were sent packing.

Maybe what he should have done is skulked off into a corner. Because regardless of what he said before to have been denigrating towards another team with a fraction of the budget(s) from teams of other markets shows a complete ignorance and lack of class. To apologise now is just some mealy mouthed attempt to appear to be something he isn't...
ROOOOOAR Yahoo Yahoo  have to say (before I comment on this person) I have just got back from my bad boys performing so damn good and a famous win against Munster, and great support from the Munster fans and contributed to a wonderful afternoon. Hug 

Have you ever seen a rugby match in your life? ............ how many times have you been to Vicarage Road or have you ever been on away matches with the Sarries........ at least beshocked watches and supports his team helluva lot. Pot calling kettle black you have said exactly the same things about Harlequins and the Scarlets.

I think you need to skulk off in a far off flung corner. We all know exactly what you are
Have some Haggis Jock it will help your indigestion
Would you like to tell me to my face laddy?
Oh dear getting serious now...you called me "laddy". I guess in Scottish that is serious....

Well if you do want to stop eating deep fried mars bars, drinking that muck you call whiskey (sorry you cant even spell that properly)..and wearing hairy skirts while trying to call yourself a separate country when you don't even have the balls to go for independence.....I will meet you anytime....Jock

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 12 Oct 2013, 5:33 pm

Bye bye ME-109.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 12 Oct 2013, 5:35 pm

I am having a nice weekend.

I dont want to have to come on to the rugby site and start banging heads together.

So please stop goading each other and talk rugby in a mature fashion.

As I dont have time to read through whats going on, if I have to come back on again, it result in bannings and thread locking. This will be indefinite until the rugby mods clean up the mess and decide whether to reinstate whoever is banned.

And for the sake of transparency, I dont know who started, how long its been going on and the context in whats being said.

Either stop it yourselves or I stop it.

Have a nice weekend people.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2