The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with my project

2 posters

Go down

Problems with my project Empty Problems with my project

Post by emack2 Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 pm

When I started this project I didn't no which way to go I am not a fool or a hypocrite,my knowledge of Rugby is indeed vast but it is very speciailized.
MY field of expertise is Nz Rugby,Test mainly on Tours which in practical terms finished in about 1986 tops the RWC having taken over more or less.
I have spent the best part of a week collecting data this on the 3N/4Ns and RWC winners data will be posted.MAYBE at a future point 1996 on will be
posted.The wider field I`m on much shakier ground I don`t profess great knowledge of NH Domestic Rugby but can of course deduce things from stats.
SO what I intend is to treat an era by era in depth,up to 1920`s will be sparse just data and the odd comments,THEN 20`s,30`s,and so on.My opinions
will be my own supported by facts and deductions. Will include The BLACK HOLE that swallowed NZ Rugby,The Saviour of it,the decline of the Boks and
more.
These will be relative to past and future eras maybe dissect certain tours in depth etc.what I DON`T want to be seen as vain glorious twit posing
as something I am not.

emack2

Back to top Go down

Problems with my project Empty Re: Problems with my project

Post by VietGwentRevisited Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:06 pm

Let us see what you have (as the bishop said to the actress).

I am always interested.

VietGwentRevisited

Back to top Go down