The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lei'D Tapa and Kharma

5 posters

Go down

Lei'D Tapa and Kharma Empty Lei'D Tapa and Kharma

Post by DrDeath Thu 07 Nov 2013, 11:23 am

Hi all,

Just an observation - are they billing Lei'D Tapa as unbeatable with the possibility of Kharma returning to TNA to start a feud or am I thinking way outside the box!!

Dr Death

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Lei'D Tapa and Kharma Empty Re: Lei'D Tapa and Kharma

Post by DrDeath Thu 07 Nov 2013, 2:16 pm

I genuinely thought people may care about this, hahaha

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Thu 07 Nov 2013, 2:26 pm

Well, given the way she's been throwing Velvet Sky and ODB around (and given her Amazonian build) I think that is very much the angle they're going for.

Think she'll end up being the Knockouts version of Abyss or Bully Ray. Just hope she does a promo or two soon to give us a bit more info on her character / agenda.

I don't see TNA signing any new Knockouts though...they barely use the ones they have at the moment. Still wondering what happened to that red-haired hottie they signed from Gut Check (can't remember her name).
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 07 Nov 2013, 2:36 pm

Not sure if that's their thinking or not but it would be pretty cool to see Kong back in TNA, plus it would add a different dimension to the Kong / Gail Kim feud to have their roles reversed.

Would still like to see Kong / Kharma back in the WWE though, the dream match when she was there originally was against Beth Phoenix but even though that didn't materialise I think WWE could still get some mileage out of her in feuds against AJ / Tamina, Natalya and Kaitlyn, as well as some of the NXT Divas. And I'd pay good money to see her go up against the Bellas in a shoot.

dyrewolfe wrote:I don't see TNA signing any new Knockouts though...they barely use the ones they have at the moment. Still wondering what happened to that red-haired hottie they signed from Gut Check (can't remember her name).

Her name is Taeler Hendrix and I hate to be the bearer of bad news dyrewolfe but she got released from TNA Sad 

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 08 Nov 2013, 12:17 am

As far as I could tell Kong left TNA on pretty bad terms following her altercation with Bubba the Love Sponge, unless things have changed (and given the turnover of big wigs in TNA that's by no means unlikely) it's probably more likely that she would return to the 'E who I understand she is on good terms with.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Fri 08 Nov 2013, 4:14 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Not sure if that's their thinking or not but it would be pretty cool to see Kong back in TNA, plus it would add a different dimension to the Kong / Gail Kim feud to have their roles reversed.

Would still like to see Kong / Kharma back in the WWE though, the dream match when she was there originally was against Beth Phoenix but even though that didn't materialise I think WWE could still get some mileage out of her in feuds against AJ / Tamina, Natalya and Kaitlyn, as well as some of the NXT Divas. And I'd pay good money to see her go up against the Bellas in a shoot.

dyrewolfe wrote:I don't see TNA signing any new Knockouts though...they barely use the ones they have at the moment. Still wondering what happened to that red-haired hottie they signed from Gut Check (can't remember her name).
Her name is Taeler Hendrix and I hate to be the bearer of bad news dyrewolfe but she got released from TNA Sad 
Wow - thats a shame. She had some talent to go along with her knockout (pun intended) looks.
dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 08 Nov 2013, 4:18 pm

I stated a few months back I was a fan on Hendrix on the podcast and got laughed at, good to see there's other fans!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down