The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup.

4 posters

Go down

Who's reply do you wish to vote for?

KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup. Vote_lcap76%KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup. Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup. Vote_lcap24%KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup. Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup. Empty KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup.

Post by Holymiky Mon 16 May 2011, 10:01 am

Ok here we go this is the 8th matchup on the card.

Below will be the answers from PM's i got off each person and i wan't you to use the poll's to vote for your favourite, i have set the poll to last 1 day.

The question i asked was:

Should the Undertaker's Streak be allowed to go?

Person A.

Should the Undertaker’s Streak be allowed to go?

In my opinion the Streak should remain intact for the simple reason that we can’t predict the future. If there was a way of knowing for absolute certain that a wrestler ending the Streak would go on to become one of the biggest stars in the history of the business then I’d be all for it. It would be a fitting way for the Undertaker to finish his legendary career by putting over the next big thing on the grandest stage of them all.

But remember what happened with the last ‘Next Big Thing’? A year after headlining Wrestlemania 19 he wrestled his last match for the company and hasn’t been seen in WWE since. Who’s to say that won’t happen again? Or that WWE will balls up themselves? You can’t guarantee someone’s future success – or if they’ll even be in WWE in 12 months time - but you can always guarantee that the Streak will be a major selling point of Wrestlemania, and it will make WWE a ton of money on merchandise.

I just get the feeling that if they did end the Streak, something would happen in the future whereby they’d look back on it and say “Yeah, we shouldn’t have done that”.

Person B.

Undertakers Streak

Known to all wrestling fans , the Undertakers undefeated streak at Wrestlemania is one of the best ever . I think it should be allowed to continue , even if Taker himself cannot continue , he should be in control of his own streak . There have been many people vowing to end it and all have failed - will this year be any different? NO . Of course , if Taker is absolutely out of it and cannot continue to wrestle , it should be thought about , but as long as Undertaker is able to wrestle at WM , the streak should live on and become the best streak in WWE and will always be remembered! Thankyou for reading and hope you vote for me! Sorry its a bit short but I think I have said all I needed to say!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so just to remind you, you can vote on the following guidelines:

1). You enjoyed reading the reply.
2). You thought the argument was explained thoroughly
3). You just liked the reply!
4). You thought it was informative and well written.

Oh and please try not to vote for yourselves!

Let the voting commence!

Last edited by Holymiky on Mon 16 May 2011, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup. Empty Re: KOTR Round 1 8th Matchup.

Post by Guest Mon 16 May 2011, 10:03 am

B for me. Short, sharp, sweet and straight to the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 16 May 2011, 12:36 pm

A for me, it argued a reason against not ending the streak, and IMO the most valid argument for not ending the streak, while B's was disjointed and (forgive me if i got this wrong) read as 'the streak should never end as it is the bestest thing ever'

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Mon 16 May 2011, 1:09 pm

Is Person B Angelinaloveissobeautifuliwishshewasmywife?

Mismatch. Person A, definitely.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 16 May 2011, 3:50 pm

Person A for me too.... I was disappointed to see that neither tried to argue for the streak ending (even though I don't think it will).

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down