The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh my god ,JAMES TAYLOR:The next big thing in english cricket?

2 posters

Go down

oh my god ,JAMES TAYLOR:The next big thing in english cricket? Empty oh my god ,JAMES TAYLOR:The next big thing in english cricket?

Post by indiasox Mon 16 May 2011, 10:21 am

The Man Himself
Heard a lot of him in fans forum,YOUNG,compact,solid technique right temparament.all the shots in the books.
that was what i concluded after getting first sight of this brilliant,a potential future great batsman yesterday
in clysedale pro-40 match against warwickshire.although his interesting nice inning was cut short by a brilliant
fielding ,he showed what a CLASS ACT he is. SHORT height,very wristy very mature and just 21 years of age.

from a website
If there is one man who deserves a shot at England honours on the back of recent performances, it is James Taylor. A prolific run-scorer ever since his early school days, Taylor has quickly established himself as Leicestershire’s best batsman having scored over 3,000 runs in his first 3-and-a-bit seasons in professional cricket. With 8 centuries in the County Championship at an average of 50, and 3 tons at 51 in the 40-over format, Taylor is a man for all situations, and possesses the impressive ability to adjust to any match scenario. With 3 double-centuries already under his belt, Taylor may well be staking a claim for a place in England’s Test side as well, and having already captained Leicestershire on one occasion at the age of 21, is clearly mature enough to make the step up to international level. It’s only a matter of time before he receives the call from Hugh Morris, and there’s no better time to initiate him into the England team than a summer of cricket against two of the world’s best teams.
i believe that it is the right time to give this wonderful wonderful player a chance of exposure to the international matches, if not in test matches ,atleast in ODIs. if i were english selector i would have him in the team ahead of other 4 possible candidate(2 "person of indian origin" ,1 irish and a 27 year old").
PS: does taylor not look like shivnarine chanderpaul in the mirror?

Last edited by King Beer on Mon 16 May 2011, 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We don't allow the embedding of images.)

indiasox

Back to top Go down

oh my god ,JAMES TAYLOR:The next big thing in english cricket? Empty Re: oh my god ,JAMES TAYLOR:The next big thing in english cricket?

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Mon 16 May 2011, 8:42 pm

If you look at the earlier thread on the cricket page about England's no 6 you will see that Taylor has attracted a lot of support among posters for early promotion to the England team. I would certainly agree he has exceptional talent.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down