The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilty Pleasure: Lizard Lick Towing

4 posters

Go down

Guilty Pleasure: Lizard Lick Towing Empty Guilty Pleasure: Lizard Lick Towing

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 14 Nov 2013, 5:25 pm

I have a bit of a guilty pleasure problem with trashy American tv programmes.

A couple of years ago it was a heavy Dog the Bounty Hunter binge, the Man v Food, recently a brief flirt with Storage Hunters and NOW I've fallen head over heals for Lizard Lick Towing.

It follows the owner of a repo business in hickville USA somewhere, along with his best buddy and missus. All proper Jerry Springer rednecks, but, in the case of the lead characters, really endearing.

It makes great viewing and has some properly good rough n tumble, way better than the overblown faux-violence of Dog the Bounty Hunter.

So, has any else watched it or got into it??

Any other guilty pleasures people dare to divulge......?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Guilty Pleasure: Lizard Lick Towing Empty Re: Guilty Pleasure: Lizard Lick Towing

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 14 Nov 2013, 5:28 pm

I like watching Banged up abroad.........

It's nice to see people I can relate to........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Guilty Pleasure: Lizard Lick Towing Empty Re: Guilty Pleasure: Lizard Lick Towing

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 14 Nov 2013, 5:29 pm

Haha

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 14 Nov 2013, 5:41 pm

My guilty pleasure of choice is American Chopper, is pretty much nothing but a bunch of blokes building huge bikes and falling out with each other but is also strangely addictive. If you had told me many years ago it was possible to fall in love with watching someone fabricating a fuel tank I would have never believed it but still cannot help but love it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Fri 15 Nov 2013, 12:57 pm

They had Ric Flair on the show last week Smile 

the only thing that i don't like is that they don't show the real action , it is just a re-enacted story for the camera .

My main guilty pleasure at the moment is Duck Dynasty
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down