The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+28
kouchi
Hibbz
hend085
Shotrock
BlueCoverman
golfermartin
Plunky
Doc
Bob_the_Job
I'm never wrong
puligny
dynamark
barragan
Roller_Coaster
westisbest
MustPuttBetter
lorus59
beninho
SmithersJones
JAS
pedro
1GrumpyGolfer
Davie
kwinigolfer
raycastleunited
navyblueshorts
McLaren
mystiroakey
32 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 15 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by MontysMerkin Tue 03 Dec 2013, 2:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

That's why these pursuits should be undertaken in videogames and not in real life. Real life has a nasty habit of finding you out to be the hopeless loser you don't think you are.
MontysMerkin
MontysMerkin

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 24 Jan 2014, 7:45 am

He's obviously dead from the neck up already....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by McLaren Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:11 am

Who currently has more brain function Schumacher or bieber?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:29 am

I'd rather listen to the sound of Schumachers life support machine than that little bell end.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:36 am

Well, yeah you say that and originally I agreed, and then I saw his face, now I'm a Belieber.  vomit 

Not really - he comes across as one of the biggest ends of a bell in the media world I've ever had the displeasure to have to hear anything about.

Still, sure it'll all be OK for him, Macaulay Culkin found fame early and he did all right didn't he?

ahem.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:40 am

Roller_Coaster wrote:Well, yeah you say that and originally I agreed, and then I saw his face, now I'm a Belieber.  vomit 

Not really - he comes across as one of the biggest ends of a bell in the media world I've ever had the displeasure to have to hear anything about.

Still, sure it'll all be OK for him, Macaulay Culkin found fame early and he did all right didn't he?

ahem.

Fortunately I've never heard the "West Kent Hunt's" "music".

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:41 am

super_realist wrote:Anyone fancy a sweep on when Justin Bieber will be found dead? I'm going December 2015

That's a horrible thought - him dying young.

Just imagine the endless retrospectives and all those "only the good die young" docusoapdramas. I hope he quickly fades into obscurity and has a long and mostly boring life. That'll teach him.
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri 24 Jan 2014, 8:54 am

I actually thought he had already faded into obscurity a bit. Although some forum time on a minority UK golf board must indicate to the contrary.

Prospect of a bit of jail time for his drink n drugs n drag racing n resisting arrest. Throw the book at him, one with pictures so he can at least get the jist.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:08 am

he racks disciprine
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:35 am

His music is Crap, but he is what, 20? He has loads of money and fame. He is just acting in a way a lot of kids would. Drink drugs and fast cars...its what young people with money go for. I think i would have been similar.

Let him enjoy his life.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 9:39 am

beninho wrote:His music is Crap, but he is what, 20? He has loads of money and fame. He is just acting in a way a lot of kids would. Drink drugs and fast cars...its what young people with money go for. I think i would have been similar.

Let him enjoy his life.

Yeah, let him drink/drug drive along a residential/public area at twice the legal limit in a hypercar whilst racing another young knobend also drunk in another supercar. Splendid idea.

Should have tazered and pepper sprayed the w@nker.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:09 am

To be fair i didnt realise he was hammered when driving, i have paid little attention to the story. I thought he was drag racing, and that why he was arrested.  He is obviously not the brightest, but i really couldnt give a damn what he does, no influence on my life. He isnt as stupid as the Man Utd fan who called the police after losing the cup semi final!

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:11 am

beninho wrote:To be fair i didnt realise he was hammered when driving, i have paid little attention to the story. I thought he was drag racing, and that why he was arrested.  He is obviously not the brightest, but i really couldnt give a damn what he does, no influence on my life. He isnt as stupid as the Man Utd fan who called the police after losing the cup semi final!

Did that really happen?

Should be a big penalty for that.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:16 am

Check the Beeb, they have the recording, i think they have found him, he phoned 999 and asked to speak to Fergie. Its pretty funny, but very stupid. May have had a couple of jars first i assume.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:26 am

beninho wrote:Check the Beeb, they have the recording, i think they have found him, he phoned 999 and asked to speak to Fergie. Its pretty funny, but very stupid. May have had a couple of jars first i assume.

You should lose your phone for that.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:56 am

Im not tennis expert, but even though Federer has the most major titles, when he has such a poor record against Nadal, that must stop him from being the GOAT surely? Its not just about titles won. Though with Nadals knees he may not reach the record. Anyway i have a strange irrational hatred of Rog.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:58 am

Nadal is younger and also one of the best tennis players of all time.

It is all about Major titles won.

Woods would get battered by Poults 9 out of 10 in match play!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 10:59 am

beninho wrote:Im not tennis expert, but even though Federer has the most major titles, when he has such a poor record against Nadal, that must stop him from being the GOAT surely? Its not just about titles won. Though with Nadals knees he may not reach the record. Anyway i have a strange irrational hatred of Rog.

I'm not keen on him either, I find him very smug and disingenuous. I also dislike Nadal, primarily because he's a time wasting, gamesmanship using borderline cheat. I also really really hate his shiversome trophy biting celebration.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:02 am

What a surprise SR doesn't like someone.. in just 20 hours since we spoke about it that is 4 more added to the 'hate list'

Wink 

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:07 am

I couldn't help but thin when JAS mentioned he was going on a golfig trip with 20 mates, that super probably wouldn't get quite the same participation if he were to hold a birthday bash.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:10 am

mystiroakey wrote:What a surprise SR doesn't like someone.. in just 20 hours since we spoke about it  that is 4 more added to the 'hate list'

Wink 

Like who? I never said I didn't like Schumacher did I?

I don't mind Schumacher at all, in fact he seems (seemed) a pretty good bloke from what I saw of him.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller_Coaster Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:11 am

That's not fair Myst.

They've always been on the list, it's just a very long list and quite difficult to work through!

Whistle 

On the other item, we had someone play the recording of the 999 call. Guy is obviously a tool for doing it but didn't eff and blind as I'd expected. It is quite funny despite being a serious issue.

Roller_Coaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:12 am

Who mentioned Schumacher?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:14 am

mystiroakey wrote:Who mentioned Schumacher?

So who are you meaning then? No harm in disliking people, there's a lot to dislike about a great many people in the media.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:17 am

Super

Who is the person you most admire, well known or not? There must be someone who you think is worthy of some sort of praise.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:19 am

You would be suprised at the harm hating loads of people can course mate.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:21 am

mystiroakey wrote:You would be suprised at the harm hating loads of people can course mate.

What harm? I would it would be obvious that the word "hate" is simply generic, and that most of the people I may describe as "hating" are actually no more than annoying or irritating.

Is it wrong to find people annoying or irritating?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:22 am

Any chance you could answer my question super? Thanks.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by incontinentia Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:26 am

when Nelson Mandela died I thought to myself he is one of the very rare few people that seems to be universally admired/liked by everyone
incontinentia
incontinentia

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:26 am

Jesus phuck Mac, give me a chance, you only posted that a couple of minutes ago.

Who do I admire or respect? What does it matter to you? You wouldn't know any of them anyway.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:28 am

super_realist wrote:Jesus phuck Mac, give me a chance, you only posted that a couple of minutes ago.

Who do I admire or respect? What does it matter to you? You wouldn't know any of them anyway.

Just answer the question. Is it really that hard?

If it is someone personal to you, then just say father, sister, colleague etc.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:32 am

Plenty people, but like I say, none that you'd know. All you need to know is that there are people who I find to have admirable attributes.  Friends, colleagues, relatives, people I play sport with etc etc.

What have you learned from that Mac? Bugger all.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:34 am

I have learned, or had it confirmed, that you are too arrogant to admit there is someone out there worthy of your admiration or respect.

There is whole world of people who do great things, and you don't recognize any of them.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:39 am

super_realist wrote:
mystiroakey wrote:You would be suprised at the harm hating loads of people can course mate.

What harm? I would it would be obvious that the word "hate" is simply generic, and that most of the people I may describe as "hating"  are actually no more than annoying or irritating.

Is it wrong to find people annoying or irritating?

When all you do is talk about people annoying you all day long there is a problem.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:40 am

McLaren wrote:I have learned, or had it confirmed, that you are too arrogant to admit there is someone out there worthy of your admiration or respect.

There is whole world of people who do great things, and you don't recognize any of them.

I have just said that there are people who I consider to have my "admiration" and "respect" so get lost.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:44 am

SR couldnt contribute on the GOAT competition pages. How ever many times we asked he wouldnt name just one person that he thought was better. He cant even name one 'famous' person on here that he admires.

I find this feicking odd. All he did was post about how rubbish they were in various parts of there life(90% of the time non sporting reasons)

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:49 am

incontinentia wrote:when Nelson Mandela died I thought to myself he is one of the very rare few people that seems to be universally admired/liked by everyone

I suspect some of the people he harmed when he was a terrorist freedom fighter might not share the love.
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:57 am

BY the way SR sorry for having a pop. Your a top lad..

I love a grumpy old man. But you are possibly a bit to young for that Wink

I honestly think if you open yourself up to a bit of sunshine you will get Laid!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:17 pm

mystiroakey wrote:SR couldnt contribute on the GOAT competition pages. How ever many times we asked he wouldnt name just one person that he thought was better. He cant even name one 'famous' person on here that he admires.

I find this feicking odd. All he did was post about how rubbish they were in various parts of there life(90% of the time non sporting reasons)

I find the term "admire" a little bit creepy.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:20 pm

Why?

Are you conditioned to not liking the word?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:24 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Why?

Are you conditioned to not liking the word?

I don't know Oakey, I just see it as being in the same bracket as "fan" or "hero"

I prefer to just say that I like the way someone does something, rather than "admire", as if it's something I aspire to be.

As long as people are decent, normal people I don't really care if there is anything to "admire" about them.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:35 pm

Yeah but now you are just being hypocritical.

You stated when you use the term hate its just a word rather than a real feeling. Use the same logic with words that are positive

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:42 pm

mystiroakey wrote:Yeah but now you are just being hypocritical.

You stated when you use the term hate its just a word rather than a real feeling. Use the same logic with words that are positive

How is it being hypocritical? I just don't like the word "admire".

Don't try and talk to me about words and how to use them when you demonstrably don't know the difference between "your", "you're", "to", "too", "there", "their" etc.

Sorry, in a bad mood today. Had some bad news about a friend.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:45 pm

I do know the difference I am just dyslexic and lazy with it.(being Dyslexic is no excuse as I should take my time, but its a forum not a work email)

Sorry to hear about your friend dude!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:47 pm

mystiroakey wrote:I do know the difference I am just dyslexic and lazy with it.(being Dyslexic is no excuse as I should take my time, but its a forum not a work email)

Sorry to hear about your friend dude!

Ach, it's no excuse for me to be a miserable Bar Steward. It's my status quo.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 12:49 pm

Hug 

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:25 pm

THIS will cheer you up Super.  At least it made me laugh.
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:27 pm

Its not going to make him laugh is it.

He only laughs when England get a tough group!

We are a seed , good.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:30 pm

I think Super has a fine sense of the ironic
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:32 pm

What is ironic about it?

I think what he has is a hate for the england football team.

Nothing ironic in that article just fact

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:38 pm

mystiroakey wrote:What is ironic about it?

I think what he has is a hate for the england football team.

Nothing ironic in that article just fact

Nothing against England, or the English, in fact I'm off to Austria with  a football team sized group of Englanders next week, and half my family and colleagues are English.

What I dislike about the English football team is when they are touted as a big team, a team to be feared, that no one wants to play,  that they have world class players and are considered by some half wits to be contenders.

If people were to admit that they are also rans and a second tier nation in football, i'd have no real issue.

I think they have a rather large portion of fairly abhorrent players too. Maybe in a few years when they retire I'll have less contempt for them.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next