The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V2 Football Podcast - Listeners Questions.

4 posters

Go down

V2 Football Podcast - Listeners Questions. Empty V2 Football Podcast - Listeners Questions.

Post by hampo17 Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 10:21

Each week we're going to be putting a listeners question on the forum, twitter and facebook pages. Send in your thoughts and we'll read them out.

This week we have two questions.

1) Following the news that Barcelona have offered to bury deceased fans under the Nou Camp, I want to know how you would like your club to honour your memory?

2) After the news that a defender ruptured a blood vessel in his testicles during a La Liga game recently, I want to know what the worst or the funniest injury you've ever suffered or seen happen is?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast - Listeners Questions. Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast - Listeners Questions.

Post by CFCNick Wed 22 Jan 2014 - 10:55

1. I'd like Chelsea to take my last crap and smear it all over the walls of the Nou Camp

2. One of my mates had his testicles sliced open by a bladed stud in a goal mouth scramble in sunday league.

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

V2 Football Podcast - Listeners Questions. Empty Re: V2 Football Podcast - Listeners Questions.

Post by hampo17 Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 12:18

Thanks Nick, anybody else?

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 12:52

hampo171 wrote:Each week we're going to be putting a listeners question on the forum, twitter and facebook pages. Send in your thoughts and we'll read them out.

This week we have two questions.

1) Following the news that Barcelona have offered to bury deceased fans under the Nou Camp, I want to know how you would like your club to honour your memory?

2) After the news that a defender ruptured a blood vessel in his testicles during a La Liga game recently, I want to know what the worst or the funniest injury you've ever suffered or seen happen is?

1. A great big cooking statue

2. Saw somebody lose half their finger before, was pretty funny
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 16:34

Olly wrote: 2. Saw somebody lose half their finger before, was pretty funny

I would love for you to expand on that one..how do you possibly manage that in a football game?

I am of course assuming the examples given are football related; otherwise I'm not sure 'my mate fell off a skip and impaled himself on a gate' works quite so well when read out on the podcast! lol!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 23:47

I definately didn't mean cooking...
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down