The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Behind the Curtain Awards 2013/14

4 posters

Go down

6CW Behind the Curtain Awards 2013/14 Empty 6CW Behind the Curtain Awards 2013/14

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:26 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Behind the Curtain is pleased to announce the launch of their annual awards. These prestigious awards wil be available in the following categories and will this year include both 6CW and EWF shows and superstars:

Match of year
PPV of the year
Break out star- Best Newcomer
Promo of the year
Best storyline
Rivalry of the year
Next Big Thing
Biggest OMG moment of the year
Superstar of the year

Who wins is very much in the hand of 'you' our readers. Voting closes on Friday February 7th so please get your votes sent in to Features editor MtotheC to ensure your favourite superstar gets the recognition they deserve

6CW Behind the Curtain Team

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Behind the Curtain Awards 2013/14 Empty Re: 6CW Behind the Curtain Awards 2013/14

Post by Marky Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:40 am

Shouldn't they be the 2013 awards? Whistle

Marky

Back to top Go down

6CW Behind the Curtain Awards 2013/14 Empty Re: 6CW Behind the Curtain Awards 2013/14

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:43 am

I don't know what you mean

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:08 pm

NOMINEES FOR BEST PROMO:

Vincent Costello returns

6CW comes on air and the video package of Vincent Costello’s dramatic return to professional wrestling and first ever appearance on 6CW is replayed over the tron:

Allen and his camera crew move aside as The Viper pushes open the door to his locker room

LW: WHAT THE………………???????????????

The camera crew frantically scramble into the room, the room has been trashed. On the floor is a single red rose and daubed in red paint on the wall is a single word

RUN

DHL: Errrrrrrrrrm…. I’ve got a delivery for Liam Wood. Are you Liam Wood?

Wood shakes his head

LW: Can’t you see I’m busy. Can you not leave it in my locker room?

DHL: It needs to be signed for, security said I could just come and find you

LW: What kind of tin pot company is this………….. for god sake, give it here

The delivery guy hands over the package

DHL: Just sign here and here

Wood hands back the pen and starts to open the small box as the delivery guy walks out of a shot

As Wood lifts the lid off the box he stares for a second with a look of uncertainty on his face, the camera focuses on the box and shows that inside is a single red rose. Wood lifts the card from the box, upon it is written one word

RUN

The screen flickers into life; An empty prison cell can be seen, as the picture becomes clearer, a man dressed in an orange jump suit is shown with his back to the shot learning against the barred window of his cells, his hands clenched around the bars, he appears to be staring out into freedom across the prison yard. A deep southern accent begins to talk:

"When a man is deprived of his freedom it does something to him, it flicks a switch inside that can never be turned off, it lights a fire deep within the mans soul that can either burn him up from the inside out or explode like a viscous rage laying waste to everything that stands in his way."

The man inside the cell lets out a blood thirsty scream as he drops to his knees

The southern voice continues:

"You shouldn't try to understand what you can’t control, instead you should...

The camera spins round to the jump suited man now on his knees and shows his face...

Man: RUN

The screen goes black and the arena is now pitch black

HA: What in the hell was that

HE: You can hear a pin drop – Nobody in this arena is leaving, everybody is on the edge of their seats!!!!!

Wood is staring at the screen, a look of bemusement across his face. The screen flashes once more

HE: Oh my god, listen to that reaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The camera focuses on the screen; the fans are going crazy,

HA: He’s back, he’s here in 6CW and he has Liam Wood in his sights!!!!!!!!!!!

On the big screen appearing in bright writing with a red rose covered in thorns tangled around the writing are the words

COSTELLO’S LAW

HA: listen to the crowd, listen to the reaction!!!!!

Liam Wood stands facing the stage ushering Costello to show himself

HE: Where is he????????

The fans go crazy as Costello fly's out of the crowd and slides into the ring under the bottom rope; he quickly gets to his feet and begs the Viper to turn round,

HA: He hasn’t seen him, he’s behind you Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wood slowly turns and as he does Costello cleans his clock with his trademark brass knuckles and lays Wood out cold in the middle of the ring.

HE: Wood is flat on his back. Vincent Costello is back in 6CW and he has knocked out the EWF Champion.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Costello lets out another blood curdling scream when out of the corner of his eye he spots the world title laying of the canvas, drawn to it like a magnet Costello grabs the gold and holds it close to his chest cradling it like a new born baby, he holds the strap to his cheek before snapping out the trance, he drops the title and pulls a single red rose out of his back pocket which he places on the motionless body of Liam Wood as Anarchy comes to a close.
As the video package ends the tron now shows the backstage interview area, the camera pans out and Vincent Costello can be seen standing in front of the 6CW logo mounted on the wall, half a smile breaks across his face and he begins to talk into the camera

VC: Purgatory would break most men, the torment, the suffering, the solitary confinement, it does something to a man, it did something to ME! You see I aint right… in the head, I don’t think like normal people, I don’t act like normal people and I don’t live my life like a normal person.  You see I’m sick, I’m twisted and I’ll do whatever it takes to get what I want.

And yes I hear you ask, what does Vincent Costello want? Well… I want to fight, I want to maim, damage and disfigure, I’ve lived my life governed, directed, propelled if you will by a thirst inside me, a thirst to destroy everything I touch, a thirst that can’t be quenched. In fact the only thing that has ever been close to satisfying it is the World Heavyweight Title. A title that by all rights still belongs to ME, a title that I never lost.

So Liam Wood, you take a deep breath, you stick out that chest of yours and spout that self-indulgent,  sycophantic garbage and you keep telling the world that you’re the champion, that you’re the best, but I know deep down you don’t even believe your own hype.

Wood you better be ready for our match tonight because I’ve never been this focused, this thirsty, there better be a small army of referees and officials just to pull me off of you because as soon as that bell sounds you’re gonna remember exactly why you’ve never beaten me, your gonna remember exactly why I was the most dominant force in EWF.

Liam Wood, Costello’s law says…RUN

Costello begins to sadistically laugh as the scene ends

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:10 pm

Viper prepares for Ground Zero

Our scene opens in the Copper Box arena, the camera pans through the audience where the members wear different t-shirts of the 6CW roster and fans proudly hold up homemade signs, suddenly €666 by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast from the speakers and a giant flash of fire bursts from the stage, as the fire cuts away the crowd go crazy as the current EWF World Heavyweight Champion, The Viper Liam Wood appears wearing a grey Macho Man t-shirt and proudly displaying his title belt across his shoulder, he walks to the centre of the stage and begins to work the crowd in to a frenzy before making his way down to the 6CW ring, taking a mic and rolling in to the ring.

As he walks around the ring he touches the four turnbuckles before placing his belt carefully across one of them, he pauses for a few seconds as he soaks in the attention of the adoring fans who chant a mix of “EWF” and “Viper” chants, he walks back to the title and shows it to the fans one more time before kissing it and placing it back down.

HE: On Sunday the Authority will make sure Viper will be kissing that title goodbye!

HA: Surly you know by now! No matter what the odds...you can never count this young man out!

Viper continues to pause as the cheers get louder to louder and the sound of stamping feet takes over reaching an almost deafening level, he smiles as the chants continue before slowly lifting the microphone to his lips, the crowd begin to calm as Viper remains quiet, the arena almost reaches silence as Viper begins to finally speak.

“I am so sick of all this right now...”

The crowd are now stunned to silence as Viper lowers the mic and begins to walk around the arena, a few fans begin to chant “WE BELIEVE!” slowly but surely the whole crowd begins to get behind the chant until the arena is once again at a deafening level...Viper begins to speak again.

“I'm so sick of what I was becoming, what I was letting them make me...I forgot the most important thing...I am the best in this God Damn business!”

The crowd erupt as Viper continues to talk about the past month or so since his debut for 6CW

“Over the last few weeks I've began to make excuses, I've claimed I've had nothing to lose and that a man with nothing is the most scary thing at all...but the truth is...it's not! The scariest thing there is, is a man fighting with his life on the line and truth be told...that belt (points towards the World Title) IS my life...I put my body on the line for it before and on Sunday...I'll be doing it again in a ladder match!”

“I have to apologise for who I became because of the Authority! Who I became because of the jump attacks and who I became because of the odds being stacked against me...I forgot who I was...so for everyone here, for the Authority, for the Solidiers Of Authority, for that lady of loose morals Kelsey Calihan, for that knucklehead on commentary Henry Lloyd and most importantly for myself...I thought I'd leave a little reminder!”

HE: Knucklehead!? I can't wait to see this idiot lose that belt of his!

Henry stands up and begins to shout at Viper taking his headset off and attempting to make his way to the ring only to be held back by Harold, Viper smiles sitting on the ropes, inviting him in.

“My name is the Viper Liam Wood, I am the EWF World Heavyweight Champion...due to not being beaten or injured I am STILL the undefeated EWF Television Champion...I am the guy who does the things that seem impossible, I CONSTATLY overcome the odds and break down the barriers that these idiots in the back put in my way...I'm the man who takes a knife in to a gunfight and leaves untouched because I...AM...BULLETPROOF!”

“On Sunday I face two men who are going to team up and bitch out in a match I've never competed in since I've been in EWF or 6CW...last week I said there was no honour in losing my belt like a champion but right now, 4 days before I defend that belt...I'll tell you this”

Viper pauses as the audience hang on his every word, he looks over at the belt and smiles before adopting a more serious tone

“Enforcer...Vinnie...if either of you want to leave Ground Zero with my belt...you're going to have to rip it from my cold, dead...hands...because there is no way I am going to roll over for either of you...bring your weapons, bring your soliders...bring your double teaming, backstabbing moves but prepare for me to put you through hell every step of the way and if you doubt me for even a second...I'll break you both in half.”

The crowd go crazy as Viper begins to hype them up before signing off

“I hope you're ready for war boys.”

Viper drops the mic on the ground, grabbing the World Title before rolling out of the ring and exiting through the crowd as the scene fades to black

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Max Adamson is ready for 2014

Timothy Allen is backstage looking slightly nervous, he composes himself before the cameraman confirms they are filming.

TA: My guest at this time, the Incredible Hunk, Captain Whitewash...

(The camera pans to reveal Max Adamson holding several cue cards with different nicknames on them)

TA: ...The Australian Phenom, Captain Australia, the Former President of the Rolf Harris Fan Club, the Australian Champion, the Australian People's Champion, the People's Australian Champion, Jennifer Lawrence's future ex husband and... GazzyD's financer... Max Adamson.

(Adamson drops the cue cards and stands next to Timothy Allen, he is wearing a black buttoned up shirt and jeans, with a Cricket Australia cap on.)

Max: Great intro Timbo. Now lets get down to business.

TA: Max, do you feel that GazzyD will try and get revenge for last week? Where you distracted him with your entrance music playing causing him to lose the EWF Championship contendership he was competing for?

(Adamson looks over the top outraged)

Max: Never... In my life... Have I been so insulted! To blame that heinous act on moi? Outrageous! I was the other side of the frickin world!

TA: Well we have this email that was found on Jim the sound guy's laptop, from Max Adamson, which suggests otherwise...

Max: Simple forgery Timbob.

TA: What about the investigation into Jim's accounts which show a £500 payment from a Mr M Adamson?

Max: I, er, lost a bet to Jim on the Gashes, you know, the Womens Ashes, Girls Ashes, Gashes for short. Owed him five hundred quid.

TA: And what about this video of you Skyping Jim and telling him to play your music when Gazzy looks like he may succeed.

(A video of Adamson and Jim the sound guy on a split screen plays on the nearby monitor)

Max: Ah.

(Adamson grins)

Max: Ok, you got me. I did it.

TA: So do you fear revenge from Gazzy as you get ready to compete against a very tough opponent in The Viper Liam Wood?

Max: Only if Gazzy is petty enough. He has bigger issues to contend with. Like whether to take the rematch against me and rid himself of the debt hanging over him. I was merely ensuring he had no distractions. I was saving GazzyD from himself. If Gazzy becomes number one contender to the EWF Championship, then he doesn't take the rematch against me. And if he doesn't take the rematch against me, he doesn't have the opportunity to make himself debt free. Same old Gazzy looks at things in the short term. Which is probably why he got into such financial problems in the first place. He's an "act now, deal with it later" kind of guy. I saved him from making yet another wrong decision, when I distracted him just enough to make sure he lost that match and has no other avenues to travel down except this one. See, Gazzy criticises the kind of guy I am. Criticises how bad a friend I was to him.

(Adamson pauses momentarily)

Max: Tim, I'm the kind of friend he needs right now. One who makes the right decisions for him as he is clearly incapable of making the right ones himself. GazzyD wants glory before security. Some say that's why he's the Human Highlight Reel. Others say that's why he sits on the edge of financial ruin. Max Adamson has offered GazzyD the chance to save himself from financial ruin. When I talk about the debt Gazzy owes me, we're not talking hundreds. We're not talking thousands. We're talking hundreds of thousands of pounds of debt. More than Gazzy even earns in a calendar year. If Gazzy feels he should take revenge on me for giving him a chance to clear a vast debt, then he needs his head examined.

TA: Changing the subject, what about your match with Liam Wood. Do you think you have the focus and drive to defeat the Viper?

Max: Believe me Tim, since I stepped foot inside 6CW for the second time, and found those EWF guys running around, Liam Wood stood out like a turd in a toilet bowl. He would run his mouth, criticise the bad guys, be the hero and be the very best! Now he's the typical rent-a-heel. I can't stand hypocrites Tim, can't stand them. Liam Wood is a professional hypocrite. At least when Max Adamson went from so called good guy to so called bad guy, I remained the same. I do what I want, when I want. The term tweener was invented to describe guys like me, because I never pandered to the fans when I was a good guy and I never cared what they thought when I was a bad guy. I've always been Max Adamson, and that's what makes me stand out in professional wrestling. Liam Wood is a parasite who one day loves picking flowers and kissing babies and high fiving fans, then the next day we're supposed to believe he's the freakin anti Christ? People like Liam Wood are what's wrong with 6CW. The fans will be split, because those stupid enough to care emotionally will still have feelings for Liam Wood, whereas those in the know will respect Max Adamson.

TA: Sounds like you do have the focus!

Max: Just because I've been away Tim, just because I have this comedy persona, don't ever doubt for one minute that I am not as driven as anyone else in that locker room. Max Adamson means business. Max Adamson is in 6CW to win Championship gold, admittedly I'm in 6CW at the moment to ruin GazzyD, and this week it'll be to shut the gob of Liam Wood, but long term I need some gold. It's been too long since Max Adamson was World Heavyweight Champion, this is my warning to anyone who is Champion when I'm done with GazzyD - Adamson is coming for you.

(Adamson offers his hand to Timothy Allen but walks away before Allen can shake his hand.)

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, Max Adamson.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:17 pm

Marky wrote:Shouldn't they be the 2013 awards? Whistle

He's right though, 2014 isnt too long in the tooth yet

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:20 pm

Team EWF prepare for War Games

(OOC this promo was a group effort and everyone has had input. It is set the night before)

Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips walk the halls of the Elite Coliseum. The two enter in to the locker room area. They stand, looking down the hall.

Phillips
Why does he want to see us now? Doesn’t he know that we should be out there getting ready for War Games, not in here playing them?

Wood
Thunder has his reasons I’m sure, whatever he has planned will be in preparation for War Games.

The two knock on the door that leads to the EWF team locker room. They enter without a response. They find Thunder sat at a table with a chess board on it. Opposite Thunder are two chairs. He gestures for Wood and Phillips to take a seat. They look at each other and take a seat each.

Philips
Thunder, whats this about?

Thunder
Leadership.

Wood
Are you challenging ours?

Thunder
Nope, not at all. I am one hundred percent behind you. I have every faith in your skills as wrestlers and as leaders.

Wood
Then what?

Thunder
I want you to show FEAR, the world and everyone else just how you lead. To that end, I have laid out a chess board with a challenge for the both of you.

The camera pans over the board. Several pieces are missing. What remains are the two kings, a black queen, a black knight, a black bishop and three black pawns, two white bishops and a white rook, as well as two white pawns. The missing pieces are stood on the edge of the board, presumably taken out of the game.

The two kings are one space apart from one another, the remaining pawns are dotted around the board, as are the other pieces, except for the white rook which remains in its original starting position.

Thunder
The challenge is simple. Acting as one, win. The two of you must work together, decide on your move, agree to it and move the piece together. Take your time and discuss. By the way, you’re white.

The two peer down at the board. Phillips goes to pick up a piece, Thunder taps his hand away. At that moment Robin Reborn comes in the room.

Robin
Sup, boys? My work for the evening is done, the lion sleeps.

The three men acknowledge his presence and return the to board. Robin walks over to the table and looks at it. He seems perplexed by the predicament. Thunder rises and heads to the door.

Phillips
The hell are you going?

Thunder
I need to pee, you two carry on deciding what you’re going to do, I’ll be back soon. Oh, and Nightwing no helping them.

Thunder disappears through the door. Liam and Jimmy continue to look at the board, unsure of what to do or how to win.

Phillips
I’ve no idea.

Wood
Me neither I’m afraid. I’ve never been too good at this game.

Phillips
We can't give up and concede. He’d think we were awful leaders, and it's not what we do.

Robin
Oh, I see. Makes perfect sense, chop chop fellas.

Wood and Phillips look at each other and then at Robin.

Wood
You get this?

Robin
Yeah, man, it’s simple stuff when you look at it like that.

Phillips
Like what?

Robin goes to speak and changes his mind. He rolls over a sofa and flicks on the TV.

Robin
You heard the nerd, this is your sh*t to deal with, I aint supposed to do it for ya.

The scene changes to outside the locker room. Thunder leans against the door, Sparxz comes out of his locker room. He spots Thunder leaning against the door and heads over.

Sparxz
Thunder?

Thunder
Yo, Sparxzicus.

Sparxz
Sorry if I annoyed you last week.

Thunder looks at him confused. He realises what he means.

Thunder
Don’t worry about it. I’m not.

Sparxz
Good, I’m glad we’re ok. What’s going on?

Thunder
I laid a challenge at the feet of our leaders, they're working it out as we speak. Go give them a hand.

We return to the interior of the locker room. Liam is trying to get another perspective by sitting in the seat Thunder was sat in. Jason comes in through the door.

Sparxz
S’up guys.

Wood
Challenge, laid down by Thunder, trying to figure it out.

Phillips
You know, the usual.

Jason walks over to the table and takes a look at the challenge. He laughs, the two leaders look up at Sparxz.

Sparxz
I know he said it was a challenge of your leadership, I didn’t think he meant so literal.

Sparxz joins Robin on the sofa. Wood and Phillips look at each other and decide to walk in front of the tv. Robin and Sparxz look at one another.

Robin
Yo, the TV!

Neither man moves from their position.

Robin
Fine, fine, you’re looking at it wrong.

Wood
I’ve tried every angle.

Sparxz
No you haven’t.

Phillips
No, he really has.

Sparxzz and Robin look at each other again. Sparxzz gestures for Robin to tell them.

Robin
You really think its that black and white? You think we came here to play chess? Its a leadership challenge b*tches, not a date with Deep Blue.

Liam and Jimmy look at each other and share a look of ecstasy. They return to the table just as Thunder returns. He makes his way back to the table. Jason and Robin make their way over to the table too, they want to see the end of the challenge.

Thunder
So, have you figured it out yet?

Wood & Jimmy
Yes.

They place their hands on the white king and together they move him forward one space, putting both kings in check with the other. The two sit back happy with their move. Thunder nods.

Wood
We might not win the game.

Jimmy
But we can lead by example.

Thunder nods again and shakes their hands. The five men talks amongst themselves as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi....I'm Ron!

The Titantron kicks into life and shows a typical British council estate on a grey drizzly day.

The camera cuts down and a pair of socks & sandles are shown walking up the pavement.

'There are three types of men in this world'

The camera pans up slightly to show a tatty pair of jeans attached to the footwear.

'There are those men who go through this life, too afraid to reach for the stars, too afraid to live their dreams and always wondering what might have been'

The jeans and sandles are shown entering a Greggs.

'There are those who seize the day, live every moment like it's their last, no regrets'

The camera pans up yet again, a skinny torso wearing an ill fitting red t-shirt as flakes of a sausage role fall onto it.

'And those..munch... sorry, and those who had every intention on living their dreams but somehow that girl they were having a bit of fun with ends up coming in one day and announces that their up the duff, and before you know it you're married 20 years and there's 3 of the bloomin sprogs running about the place, and obviously she's not the woman you married, never a smile and her figure's gone all to...anyways that's not the point, some men just need time to realise that it's never too late to live your dream'

The camera pans fully up to show Ron, he is grey/brown and balding on top, his face is beginnng to wrinkle and his eyes are covered with a pair of really cheap looking shades.

'I'm putting 6CW on notice, the Ron-ster has realised that dreams are worth chasing, life is worth grabbing and no one (scrunches up sausage roll wrapper for drimatic effect) is going to stop this 'Ron-ster' when he goes on the prowl'

'I'll see you all on the first show, until then remember it's never too late to live your dreams'

Ron turns to stride away from the camera, as he is walking he stumbles and the back of his jeans slip down to expose the top of his white pants, the screen fades to black as Ron wanders off swearing under his breath.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down