The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year...

+20
slane
Cyril
Scratch
gatlandgun
majesticimperialman
doctor_grey
Duty281
WELL-PAST-IT
glamorganalun
fa0019
Scrumpy
The Saint
beshocked
jimmyinthewell68
ScarletSpiderman
munkian
flyhalffactory
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
maestegmafia
No9
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wales v Italy

Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 37 ]
Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 19 ]
Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 58

Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Empty Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year...

Post by No9 Tue 28 Jan 2014, 11:53 am

First topic message reminder :

I know that some may think I was trying to WUM with my Will Italy take England's Scalp this year ( https://www.606v2.com/t51419-will-italy-take-england-s-scalp-this-year ) I wasn't, and so to be fair, here's another poll...

Italy manage to have at least one good game in them every 6 Nations. They have beaten all bar one of the 6 Nations sides now, and have beaten Wales twice and drawn once in the MS.

So with Wales eyeing up a record 3rd consecutive 6 Nations Championship and secretly hoping for a Grand Slam, does anyone believe that this year Wales could be Italy's champagne moment. Do you think Italy could derail the 3rd Championship dream for Wales.

Personally, I don't think they will... but in the spirit of fairness, I throw this out there for discussion.

No9

Back to top Go down

Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year...

Post by The Saint Wed 29 Jan 2014, 12:41 pm

slane wrote:
Scratch wrote:
slane wrote:To hell with it, I'm going with Italy for the win here.  

Why, cos you ordered pizza for dinner? picard 

Aye.

And if Italy do win...

Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Article-2049657-0E61DDED00000578-110_468x286  censored

Laugh slane! You really are a cheeky bagger.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year... - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Italy take Wales Scalp this year...

Post by nobbled Wed 29 Jan 2014, 3:58 pm

If Wales turn up thinking that's all they have to do to win, they can be beaten. First game up it's a possibility.
If they don't find it all goes their way, frustration sets in, cards follow...
Just a possibility.
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2