The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow! Look At All Those Shiny Trophies.

+6
Haddie-nuff
Jeremy_Kyle
Cav
HM Murdock
Danny_1982
hawkeye
10 posters

Go down

Wow! Look At All Those Shiny Trophies. Empty Wow! Look At All Those Shiny Trophies.

Post by hawkeye Fri 07 Feb 2014, 9:43 pm

Not unexpectedly Nadal has withdrawn from next weeks 250 event in Buenos Aires. He made the announcement with a perhaps strategic video taken in his trophy room. This is a snap taken from it.

http://www.nadalnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/rafa-withdraws-from-buenos-aires-720x340.jpg

Wow! Look at all those shiny trophies. It must help when you have lost an important match through injury to spend a little time polishing them. I would quite like to see Federer in a similar pose  Cool Also I quite liked the way they were all tumbled together as if already there wasn't quite enough space to hold them all. Interesting Nadal has a snap of himself with Federer, Sampras and Agassi resing amongst them  Smile

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Wow! Look At All Those Shiny Trophies. Empty Re: Wow! Look At All Those Shiny Trophies.

Post by hawkeye Fri 07 Feb 2014, 9:46 pm

Julius & laverfan. Don't worry I'm not expecting an Oscar for this "article". I just thought it an interesting photo and wanted to share it. You don't often see a multi slam winning all time great photographed with their trophies.

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Wow! Look At All Those Shiny Trophies. Empty Re: Wow! Look At All Those Shiny Trophies.

Post by Danny_1982 Fri 07 Feb 2014, 9:54 pm

Oh look. Another HE Rafa shiny trophy article, how nice! And it even mentions a Rafa loss only being because of injury.

You forgot to mention the holy grail though, and Murray's recent conviction for murdering kittens.

That apart, usual standard. Keep it up!

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye Fri 07 Feb 2014, 10:03 pm

Danny_1982. The clue was in the title. If you don't like looking at shiny trophies maybe you shouldn't have looked?

I thought it was a nice photo  Smile

hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdock Fri 07 Feb 2014, 10:13 pm

Where's the plate he won at the Australian Open a couple of weeks ago?

HM Murdock

Back to top Go down

Post by Cav Fri 07 Feb 2014, 10:44 pm

He gave it to his Grandmother. She served the tapas from it this evening.

Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sat 08 Feb 2014, 9:17 am

wow just when I was wondering: where is the daily hawky article....here we go and very good one it is!

Wouldn't it be nice if every player were giving his announcements in his own trophy room? So people would know who 'sNadal and who's Rosol ( hope he is still happy btw) haha
^^
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Haddie-nuff Sat 08 Feb 2014, 12:31 pm

Doesn´t look like he will have much room for the next FO trophy HE
He will just have to build another shelf  Whistle

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Sun 09 Feb 2014, 4:30 pm

HE deserves an award for the maximum dedication with this forum and for his/her hero .

HE rulez  thumbsup drumroll drumroll 

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy_Kyle Sun 09 Feb 2014, 9:29 pm

Yes she does, but what? I would think of a sweaty towel used by Nadal during one of those super enduring fight..........
Jeremy_Kyle
Jeremy_Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Sun 09 Feb 2014, 9:51 pm

How about a framed picture for her, something like this maybe...

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/rafael-nadal/images/17351803/title/rafa-nadal-andy-murray-sexy-love-photo

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Gerry SA Mon 10 Feb 2014, 3:31 pm

All joking aside.

Doesn't Nadal deserve a full sized Roland Garros trophy after all he's won it 8 times.

Gerry SA

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 10 Feb 2014, 6:10 pm

Jeremy's comment about needing a trophy room to distinguish players has made me laugh every time I've read it...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat 15 Feb 2014, 4:33 pm

Interesting to see the IW exho with Pete, Andre and Roger gets aired too. Wow! Look At All Those Shiny Trophies. 3845856932

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down