The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHU HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

WHU HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty WHU HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 19 May 2011, 3:48 pm

So the Mirror are reporting lambert is West Ham's number one target. see link below.
To be Honest i cant see it happening as why would he want to leave a club with guaranteed prem football with over 40mil next year to go to a club who will be a mediocre mid table championship team next season with a small squad (most players will leave)unless alot of money is spent.Also there are rumors his contract is a 7 year one so west ham would have to pay a shed load of cash as compensation to get his services as we know west ham dont have if this is the case.
He is also enjoying his time here with back to back promotions and asked for a 20 year contract at the civic reception and a possible hall of fame spot.
I just hope the club come out and squash this rumour ASAP unlike what happened when burnley were apparently intrested earlier in the year.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Norwich-boss-Paul-Lambert-is-the-shock-name-on-West-Ham-hit-list-to-be-their-new-manager-but-Chris-Hughton-remains-bookies-favourite-article737843.html

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

WHU HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WHU HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by sodhat Thu 19 May 2011, 6:58 pm

As a West Ham fan, I would welcome Lambert who is clearly a very talented manager. But for the reasons already listed, I can't see him coming. He has just taken his own side up to the Premiership and it just makes no sense for him to leave without having a crack at it. But then how much in football does make sense!?

I think of all managers Gus Poyet would be a decent requisition, but the terrible twosome have already said that it'll be an English coach.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

WHU HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WHU HANDS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by compelling and rich Wed 25 May 2011, 7:06 pm

cant see why he would drop down a divsion to a team thats going to be getting rid of most of there better players, he'll give the prem a go first

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 25 May 2011, 7:07 pm

oh and i forgot why on earth would anybody want to work for gold and sullivan!! never minded west ham in the past untill these two clowns took over, should never have got rid of zola

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by BigPhil Wed 25 May 2011, 7:26 pm

Lambert is someone who chases the money, and I could easily see him selling out Norwich in the future. I doubt he will go right now due to him wanting to experience premier league football but I expect him to go soon.

BigPhil

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 25 May 2011, 7:46 pm

it won't be for a while as he has just signed a new deal and he loves it here

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down