The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 10th February

+2
Adam D
crippledtart
6 posters

Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 10th February Empty v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 10th February

Post by crippledtart Mon 10 Feb 2014, 9:13 pm

Welcome to another week of the v2 Wrestling Podcast.

Tonight, Adam is joined by Chris and Gavin to discuss the possibility of CM Punk joining TNA.

Last week, MVP told Adam that he wanted to "move the needle" in TNA; would CM Punk move the needle? What would it take to tempt him to sign with them? What other current WWE wrestlers might move the needle?

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-02-10T13_11_40-08_00

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 10th February Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 10th February

Post by Adam D Mon 10 Feb 2014, 9:50 pm

that is the gayest picture of CM punk ever!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 10th February Empty Re: v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 10th February

Post by crippledtart Tue 11 Feb 2014, 8:33 pm

Inspired by Betty White's appearance on last night's Raw, Adam and Gavin talk about the impact of celebrities in wrestling.

There is a discussion about how celebrities can best be utilised in wrestling, and which celebrities would attract the most viewers.

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-02-11T12_32_23-08_00

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:20 pm

Tonight, Adam and Gavin are joined for a very special interview by TNA Tag Team Champion Jessie Godderz!

Jessie, one half of Bro Mans, talks about his career to date, coming from a reality TV background, the veterans he looks up to, and lots more in this exclusive interview.

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-02-12T11_19_09-08_00

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 13 Feb 2014, 7:03 pm

Tonight, Adam and Paul have decided to talk about Eric Young, the mad scientist.

During the TNA UK tour, Eric consistently got the biggest pop of the night. But why?

What makes the man so popular?

All these answers can be found on the v2 wrestling podcast. And not only that, you will hear Adam make a truly audacious claim, that has to be heard to be believed!

To listen to the show scroll to the bottom of the page or download from iTunes here (click)

If you have problem listening to the show on the v2Journal, you can listen directly to the show on http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-02-13T10_56_34-08_00

Follow us on twitter @v2wrestling or email us at wrestling@v2journal.com

Other things you may enjoy:
Interview with MVP
Interview with Snitsky
Interview with Austin Aries
Interview with Lex Luger
The latest v2 Wrestling Podcast

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Thu 13 Feb 2014, 11:07 pm

I really would recommend listening if only for Adam's ridiculous statement. The fact I had to try and respond whilst Googling how to get someone sectioned was one of my tougher podcast moments!!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 13 Feb 2014, 11:55 pm

Eric Young is excellent, He's solid in the ring and one of the few wrestlers in TNA that can work a mic to pretty good standard the guy can work a crowd very well. He's done being comedic & as a heel as leader of the World Elite. You just have to look back to 2010 with his "Don't Fire Eric" Shirts etc to sell how well the crowd likes him.

v2 Wrestling Podcast week commencing 10th February Dont-Fire-Eric

In the right situation he could do what Daniel Bryan is doing in WWE, Bryan has that connection with the crowd in WWE & If TNA did something similar i think it would work very well the crowd loves the guy regardless of the crap TNA give him.

General Question for you podcast guys. When the Shield finally split do you think their downfall will be how their dressed. Yes it sounds weird but when the shield come out they look intimidating in their bodyguard gear yet they probably will be made to drop it.   Will Roman Reigns look as bad ass in trunks like NXT i doubt it tbh. Rollins will get stuck with a Justin Gabriel type gear & Ambrose back to his trunks.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 14 Feb 2014, 12:20 am

Afraid I can't agree sorry Adam, I think Punk beats Young in most categories, he's a superior talker, though I think Young is underrated in a serious role if a tad generic, and he has a much better look. In ring, well I've never been a huge Young fan in the ring (unless he's spitting thumb tacks on someone obviously), he's smoother and probably does a better job at executing a more varied moveset than Punk, but generally I find his matches uninspiring, Punk for all the sloppiness his offence sometimes brings does lots of the little things very well in terms of selling and timing, plus while his day to day Raw matches can be a little throw away, when put in a big match situation Punk usually excels and does things that live long in the memory, I genuinely can't recall a full Young match past the monsters ball with Abyss.

Young probably is underrated and TNA could probably do something with him as a serious character but CM Punk he is not.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 14 Feb 2014, 8:34 am

Jesus Christ, people are answering this.

To ignore the Eric Young Poopie, I thought the same with the Shield. Once they split they will all immediately look less cool.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 14 Feb 2014, 8:58 am

I wouldn't go as far as Fernando and say that Young could do what Bryan is doing. He could play a similar role and get a reaction. but I don't think he could get over in such a massive way. I do agree that he is mis-used and probably under-rated though.

Good point re The Shield, in the short term at least I could see at least one of them keeping the same, a similar look, after they split.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 14 Feb 2014, 1:03 pm

Eric Young is a very bad wrestler.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri 14 Feb 2014, 9:32 pm

It's Valentine's Day and love is definitely not in the air as we pay another visit to Room 619.

Adam, Chris and Gavin discuss the pet hates they wish to consign to wrestling oblivion, but will anybody be successful?

Listen at http://v2wrestling.podomatic.com/entry/2014-02-14T13_28_47-08_00

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down