The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 5th February - Magnus and TNA on the road, the booking of this week's Raw and Bret Hart on Triple H

+2
VDT
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 5th February - Magnus and TNA on the road, the booking of this week's Raw and Bret Hart on Triple H Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 5th February - Magnus and TNA on the road, the booking of this week's Raw and Bret Hart on Triple H

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 06 Feb 2013, 6:21 pm

http://v2journal.com/2/post/2013/02/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-5th-february.html

Welcome to this weeks podcast hosted by Adam 'Turdburglar' Davey with regular guests Gavin 'Brains' Duenas, Chris 'Pretty Boy' Wilkerson and Richard 'Hero' Hudson.

This week was most notable for the debate and complete split of opinions on the booking of Magnus, the booking decisions on WWE and the abilities of Triple H and Bret Hart. The triumphant and much loved face duo of Hero and Chris argued succinctly to squash the daft opinions of heel team Gavin and the Turdburglar. In defeat, I brand them with the name 'Turdbrains'.

As usual the show is split into three parts consisting of our weekly round up of TNA, WWE and a hot topic of the week.

TNA kicks it off with discussion centred again around the UK shows, on where we see Magnus going, is it right for Spud to be a heel based on his height, the latest reveal for Aces and Eights and TNA going on the road.

Part 2 discusses this weeks RAW which immediately brings up the issue of economical booking, did we think the likes of Cesaro and Barrett benefit from clean losses to Ryback and Orton respectively? Also discussed was Brad Maddox's promo, Mark Henry and Jack Swagger's returns and how the final match on RAW took place two ad breaks before the end of the show.

Our final part brings up the interview Bret Hart did where he thought HHH v Taker was a 3/10 match and where we thought HHH was placed as a potential great amongst wrestling being that Bret thought there was a 1000 better wrestlers than him. Adam then makes the startling revelation that he considers Koko B Ware Bret's equal (or even higher because he had a parrot!)

We hope you enjoy it as ever and please retweet, share and spread the word on our awesomeness!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 5th February - Magnus and TNA on the road, the booking of this week's Raw and Bret Hart on Triple H Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 5th February - Magnus and TNA on the road, the booking of this week's Raw and Bret Hart on Triple H

Post by VDT Wed 06 Feb 2013, 8:04 pm

What positions are HHH and Bret in V2 fantasy footy team?
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 5th February - Magnus and TNA on the road, the booking of this week's Raw and Bret Hart on Triple H Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 5th February - Magnus and TNA on the road, the booking of this week's Raw and Bret Hart on Triple H

Post by crippledtart Wed 06 Feb 2013, 8:40 pm

Triple H can be released on a free transfer for all I care

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:09 pm

Classic Turdbrain response.

HHH is a centre back, solid, rough and ready for the fight but not the superstar

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:10 pm

crippledtart wrote:Triple H can be released on a free transfer for all I care

I'd take him at United (The Tangarine and Black variety), he can't be any worse at the back than the mob we have just now

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:12 pm

He'd be a problem in corridors of the club. I was thinking today that the kliq are quite similar to the old names at Chelsea. Terry, Lampard, Drogba and Cole, forcing managers out and working with the Chairman.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:31 pm

I see Bret in the Pirlo role; a deep lying midfielder with excellent technique, consistently putting on quality, often under-appreciated, performances. And, like Pirlo, he's got lovely hair.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:34 pm

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:He'd be a problem in corridors of the club. I was thinking today that the kliq are quite similar to the old names at Chelsea. Terry, Lampard, Drogba and Cole, forcing managers out and working with the Chairman.

And, like Lampard and Cole, banging women with no obvious talent.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:40 pm

So is dennis wise like rockstar spud?

And who is justin fashanu?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:43 pm

Adam D wrote:So is dennis wise like rockstar spud?

Chris Kanyon?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:45 pm

I'd imagine the Geordies would probably think Spud is a cockney so he plays the Wise role well

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:46 pm

Trust the turdburglar to bring Justin Fashanu into the conversation.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 07 Feb 2013, 6:15 am

Listening to this again, I sound like I have no respect for Bret. Its just that interview annoyed me a lot.

I'd justify having him below HHH if I were to be building my own roster cos HHH is the better heel and I think hes more modern wrestling (mainly my era) than Bret could be. Bret is a different kind of legend to HHH (who I think will one day be judged solely on merit rather than feelings of backstage character) and I would probably find a place for both in my top ten. They'd just flip flop in position based on my mood.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu 07 Feb 2013, 7:01 am

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:

Chris Kanyon?

Must be Orlando Jordan
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 07 Feb 2013, 2:29 pm

VDT wrote:

Chris Kanyon?

Must be Orlando Jordan

Both our answers fufil Two of The three major criteria

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 3:03 pm

VDT wrote:

Chris Kanyon?

Must be Orlando Jordan

Both our answers fufil Two of The three major criteria

So Kanyon and Orlando are both black and they've both got a brother called John.

What's the third criteria?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down