The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero's Funeral

Go down

Hero's Funeral Empty Hero's Funeral

Post by MtotheC Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Promo by- Enforcer
Wrestler- Enforcer
Topic- Hero’s Funeral

The arena descends into darkness and the crowd wait in anticipation. The screen flickers into life and shows the promotional poster for Hero v Enforcer at Scars and Stripes.

This fades to black and a count down timer appears on the screen, each number accompanied by a beep similar to that of a heart monitor.

10……

9……

8……

7……

6……

5……

4……

3……

2……

1…………

*Beeeeeeeeeeep*

A flat line appears on the screen to accompany the sound that is filling the arena.

Suddenly the screen shows an image of a cemetery gate as the beep is replaced by the sound of tyres on gravel. A funeral procession drives through the gates at a walking pace, led by a head mourner on foot. The camera moves from the mourner to the hearse which contains a coffin masked by an elaborate floral display spelling ‘HERO’.

As the hearse moves out of shot the lead car comes into focus an through the window a woman can be seen, head turned away from the window and covered in a black veil. She appears to be comforting a young child in the seat next to her.

As the vehicle stops the head mourner walks to the car and opens the door as the woman and child step out. The child’s face is buried in the woman’s leg and while her face is masked with the veil tears can be seen on her cheeks. The head mourner points to his left and the two walk sombrely away, the camera pans up to focus on his face. It is clear for the first time that it is Enforcer and he pulls an insincere sad face and mockingly wipes a tear from his eye.

The screen changes to a graveside scene where a vicar is reading from the bible. The woman and child are stood at the side of the grave surrounded by mourners. The coffin is slowly lowered into the ground by four men, a single red rose sitting on the lid. The camera then moves away and focuses on the headstone, it reads:

Steve ‘Hero’ Johnson

Died trying to be a Hero – May 26 2013

As the camera pans back to the graveside the mourners have gone and stood at the foot of the grave stands Enforcer, still dressed in funeral attire. He has his hands clasped in front of him and is looking into the grave. He slowly looks up until he is staring directly into the camera.

E: Scary isn’t it Hero? A glimpse at your future should you turn up to Scars and Stripes. You have less than a week to make your decision, the biggest of your life.

In fact, it is not only the biggest decision of your life, but that of little Austin. You saw how distraught he was watching you being lowered into your cold grave, imagine how much worse it will be for him watching the life force drain out of you at Scars and Stripes. As his little eyes fill with tears as he realises that you chose fame, glory and an insurmountable opponent instead of caring for him.

I want you to turn up on Sunday Hero. I want to be the one that ends you. I want to be the one that saves Austin from a lifetime of neglect from the most self absorbed father in the world.

I know you will be there. I know that there is not one ounce of decency within you that will force you to put your own son before a shot at glory. But if you do turn up I want you to know, without a shadow of doubt, what is waiting for you. One way or another our story ends at Scars and Stripes Hero.

The camera zooms out and upwards as Enforcer looks back down at the grave.

E: We commend the soul of our brother departed, and we commit his body to the ground; earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust…

Fade to black

MtotheC

Back to top Go down