The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team of the Six Nations

+31
dummy_half
beshocked
lostinwales
whocares
ME-109
ChequeredJersey
Poorfour
Mad for Chelsea
Sgt_Pooly
The Saint
GavinDragon
Gibson
Jhamer25
flankertye
Seagultaf
Bristolian
Nematode
Artful_Dodger
Feckless Rogue
mystiroakey
Cyril
toml
rodders
Nachos Jones
Ozzy3213
LondonTiger
George Carlin
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
theslosty
R!skysports
Notch
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team of the Six Nations Empty Team of the Six Nations

Post by Notch Sat 15 Mar 2014, 11:24 pm

What else do I need to say? It's a staple. I post mine, you post yours. You know the deal.

Anyway, here we go;

1) Cian Healy(IRE) Engage beast mode. He's been a lynchpin in an incredibly stable Irish scrum and a big carrier. Top class. Honourable mention; Joe Marler.
2) Rory Best (IRE) Tough call between Rory Best and Dylan Hartley. Irelands number 2 has been effective all over the pitch, accurate at lineout time, another one of the scrummaging lynchpins and a breakdown nuisance. Just shades Hartley.
3) David Wilson (ENG) bit of a controversial choice maybe, I was so tempted to put in the whole Irish front row who I think have been a superb unit. But the way Wilson has come in with next to no game time and slotted straight in has really impressed me. We thought he might be a weak link in Round 3, undercooked and unfit. Not a bit of it. Classy showing fro him in a key game for the tournament.
4) Courtney Lawes (ENG) Runs and passes like a centre, and he hits like a steam train. Great player. Easy choice. Honourable mention for Irish Captain Paul O'Connell.
5) Joshua Furno (ITA). The stats show whether this guy plays lock or blindside he is one of the most effective carriers in the tournament, and he's been solid in everything he does. Just shades Launchbury.
6) Peter O'Mahony (IRE). He wears 6, but he plays like a second open side. Ireland really relied on some of the key turnovers he came up with to relieve pressure- real turning points in tight games at times. Tom Wood was also excellent.
7) Sam Warburton (WAL) I've been quietly impressed by the Lions skipper even though I haven't been impressed with Wales. He's been excellent. It just seems like when there is a loose ball anywhere on the pitch, he is down on it. He's at every ruck. He's top class. Chris Henry unlucky to miss out.
8) Louis Picamoles (FRA). Undermined by his coach who singled him out over some petulance in round 3 then for some reason moved him from his best position in Round 5. When he played 8, he showed he's the most effective ball carrying forward in the tournament. At times he drags this mess of a French team forward when they have no idea whats going on.
9) Danny Care (ENG) He's really nailed down his place now, his quick thinking and excellent running game creates so much space for the men outside him as he is such a constant threat, especially when the game breaks up. Clear choice.
10) Jonny Sexton (IRE). Nearly kicked his way out of this with a few misses from the tee but he's the best attacking 10 in this Hemisphere. Four tries was it? And created many more. Owen Farrell has come on in leaps and bounds.
11) Andrew Trimble (IRE). What can you say about this guy? Out of the team for a good long while but he's just worked so incredibly hard on every part of his game and never gave up on playing for Ireland. Man of the match in Round 5, always popping up to clear out a ruck or crash the ball up in midfield. Involved in every part of the game and solid as a rock under the high ball. 3 tries as a side note. George North showed his class today but a bit too late to nail down a spot in this team.
12) Luther Burrell (ENG). For me, the best centre in the tournament, the big find for England and a guy who was totally entitled to be pi$$ed off when he was taken off today. He's at 12 because...
13) Brian O'Driscoll (IRE). I was watching some of the stuff he did against Italy in the week and I don't know that any other centre could have done it, outside of New Zealand anyway. But its deeper than that. He's an icon who makes the guys who take the pitch with him play better. He's retiring at the right time, the body is nearly gone but the vision he has is irreplaceable.
14) Yoann Huget (FRA). Another player who just seems to drag France out of the mire on so many occasions. A consummate predator with and without the ball, just a guy I'm glad to see the back of really because was pretty sure he was going to break our hearts at the end. Leonardo Sarto also shone, bright future for him.
15) Mike Brown (ENG). Everyones talking about BOD- BOD is probably the best NH player of the professional era so thats fair. But Mike Brown is currently the best player in the NH, no doubt. Player of the tournament by a country mile. Should make the shortlist for IRB Player of the year, and possibly win it as well. Early front runner for that because he's head and shoulders ahead of a whole hemisphere right now.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Team of the Six Nations Empty Re: Team of the Six Nations

Post by R!skysports Sat 15 Mar 2014, 11:37 pm

What not Scottish  Sad 

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 15 Mar 2014, 11:39 pm

Riskysports wrote:What not Scottish  Sad 

Sorry risky. I really did try and include every nation at least once, but there really weren't any outstanding individuals for me. Denton maybe. Dunbar enhanced his reputation, but other than that...
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Sat 15 Mar 2014, 11:42 pm

It is alright. I would not have any myself...

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Sun 16 Mar 2014, 2:10 am

Choice of Dave Wilson slightly odd, Ireland (unusually) had the dominant scrum in every match they played.

Healy
Hartley
Ross
Lawes
POC
POM
Robshaw
Denton

Care
Sexton
Trimble
Burrell
BOD
Huget
BOD
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Sun 16 Mar 2014, 6:09 am

theslosty wrote:Choice of Dave Wilson slightly odd, Ireland (unusually) had the dominant scrum in every match they played.

Healy
Hartley
Ross
Lawes
POC
POM
Robshaw
Denton

Care
Sexton
Trimble
Burrell
BOD
Huget
BOD

The Irish front row were only good because of the effect BOD has on the team.

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 16 Mar 2014, 6:49 am

Lots of tough calls to make, although broadly I agree with the team. If I had to, I would swap Furno in for POM at 6 as I would find it impossible to leave out Launchbury. I may also take Robshaw over His Samness.

There are plenty of players who had a great tournament who aren't in the team: Maxime Machenaud took a lot of pressure off France with his goalkicking and good distribution, Michele Campagnaro scored a couple of great tries and looked very good for a 21 year old - Italy don't have great centres and need him to keep improving and Dylan Harley had his best tournament ever from what I saw.

Burrell looks a great find - 3 tries, all of which came from great support lines and solid as a brick latrine.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun 16 Mar 2014, 7:32 am

theslosty wrote:
Care
Sexton
Trimble
Burrell
BOD
Huget
BOD

Impressive performance for the new pensioner!!!

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 16 Mar 2014, 7:36 am

LondonTiger wrote:
theslosty wrote:
Care
Sexton
Trimble
Burrell
BOD
Huget
BOD

Impressive performance for the new pensioner!!!
He gets around more than the Beach Boys ever got around.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:18 am

Sorry, after Healy's flying headbutt on Picamoles yesterday he should be nowhere near the team of the tournament. That incident alone blots his copybook for me and undoes all of his good work in previous games.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Sun 16 Mar 2014, 9:50 am

I thought that Brown was the best player this championship but only slightly shades it from Danny Care IMHO. Danny care has been at the heart of all things good for England and he has made a massive change to the way England have been playing. Works very well with Farrell and organised Englands backs excellently.

Thought Farrell looked much better playing at 12 yesterday as well.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:04 am

1 Healy
2 Best
3 Ross
4 Launberry
5 O'Connell
6 O'Mahoney
7 Robshaw
8 Heaslip
9 Care
10 Sexton
11 Huget
12 D'arcy
13 Burrell
14 Trimble
15 Brown
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by toml Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:12 am

Basically A combination of England, Ireland and Huget

toml

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:19 am

Ozzy3213 wrote:Sorry, after Healy's flying headbutt on Picamoles yesterday he should be nowhere near the team of the tournament.  That incident alone blots his copybook for me and undoes all of his good work in previous games.
I wouldn't necessarily take him out of the equation due to his foul play, but he's certainly getting a reputation and was lucky yesterday. He needs to take a leaf out of Hartley's book and just concentrate on his game.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:41 am

It really is just a combination of England and Ireland this year-

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:45 am

I'd have Parisse or Vunipola over Picamoles, Picamoles was awful against Wales.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:46 am

IronMike wrote:I'd have Parisse or Vunipola over Picamoles, Picamoles was awful against Wales.
I honestly think Parisse is quite a way past his best now.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:51 am

Vunipola didn't play out the whole tourney - and tbh I think morgan is very like for like. If Vunipola played all the games and then played like morgan the last 2 then yeah i would stick him in over parisse and picamoles

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:53 am

01 Healy
02 Best
03 Wilson
04 Lawes
05 O'Connell
06 O'Mahoney
07 Warburton
08 Picamoles
09 Care
10 Sexton
11 Huget
12 Fofana
13 O'Driscoll
14 Trimble
15 Brown
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:56 am

Doesn't Burrell play a lot of 12 at club level as well? Could be wrong on that one....

Only selection I really disagree with in Notch's line up is Picamoles at 8. I think he had a poor tournament by his own standards, particularly against Wales were he was ineffective and eventually lost his rag, got binned, clapped the ref and got banned by his own union. Six Nations to forget all round for Picamoles if you ask me. I've also thrown in Alun Wyn Jones as one of the very few Wales players to have a really good tournament.

15 - Mike Brown
14 - Yohann Huget
13 - Brian O'Driscoll
12 - Luther Burrell
11 - Andrew Trimble
10 - Jonny Sexton
9 - Danny Care

8 - Sergio Parisse
7 - Chris Robshaw
6 - Peter O'Mahony
5 - Courtney Lawes
4 - Alun Wyn Jones
3 - David Wilson
2 - Rory Best
1 - Cian Healy

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Sun 16 Mar 2014, 12:00 pm

I'd maybe consider Richie Gray but that would be at a push. Scotland were woeful.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Sun 16 Mar 2014, 12:04 pm

I would he Denton in there myself. He played really well. Yesterday in a team getting mauled, he was the standout player. I actually had him as my MoTM.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Bristolian Sun 16 Mar 2014, 3:04 pm

1 - Healy - really rate this guy. When he started out I thought he was just a poor man's Popplewell (Sp?). Good in the loose but unlike the great man couldn't scrummage. Totally changed my view of him now, proof that props do mature at different rates from other players.
2 - Hartley
3 - Ross - Pleased Wilson is getting some praise - I thought he was outstanding against Ireland when you consider who he was up against and his lack of match fitness. Although he was 'beaten' he really did well. Ross though has been really good, part of possibly the best scrum in the tourney.
4 - Launchbury
5 - Lawes
6 - POM
7 - Robshaw
8 - Denton - a bit like Parisse in previous years, he pretty much carried his team.

9 - Care
10 - Sexton

11 - Trimble
12 - D'arcy
13 - Burrell - I know why so many are going for BOD, and I can empathise, but.... Apart from against Italy I just don't think he was that good.
14 - Huget
15 - Brown

May seem odd that England have more players here than Ireland given that Ireland won but.... I will add that in any other year I think Kearney at 15 and POC would have got in. The sole reason that England therefore have more is that 2 Irish guys who had good tournaments were kept out by players who played out of their skin.

Bristolian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagultaf Sun 16 Mar 2014, 4:26 pm

15 Brown
14 Huget
13 Burrell
12 Fofana
11 North
10 Sexton
9 Care
1 Healy
2 Best
3 Mas
4 Launchberry
5 Laws
6 O'Mahony
7 Warburton
8 Picamoles

2 Welsh, 4 French, 4 Irish, 5 English, despite Ireland being deserved winners and the best team England had more outstanding performers.

Seagultaf

Back to top Go down

Post by flankertye Sun 16 Mar 2014, 4:32 pm

Marler (Would have been healy if it wasn't for that disgusting head butt)
Hartley
Ross
Lawes
Launchberry
O'Mahony
Barberri
Denton
Care
Sexton
North
D'arcy (12trees did some very good things, but far too many mistakes)
Burrell
Huget
Brown.

flankertye

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 5:15 pm

1. Healey (but Alberto De Marchi deserves a say)
2. Hartley
3. Mike Ross (never thought I would say it myself but he was the most consistent at scrum time)
4. Joshua Furno
5. Devin Toner
6. Peter O'Mahony
7. Chris Henry
8. Sergio Parisse (would have been Vunipolo if he played all games)

9. Danny Care
10. Owen Farrell (I hate to say it but he has been more consistent than Sexton vomit )
11. Yohan Huget
12. Jamie Roberts
13. Luther Burrell
14. Andrew Trimble
15. Mike Brown

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sun 16 Mar 2014, 6:14 pm

Jhamer25 wrote:
10. Owen Farrell (I hate to say it but he has been more consistent than Sexton vomit )

More consistent at kicking goals no doubt, but I'd wager if Sexton was playing for England and Farrell for Ireland, England would have won on points difference.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Sun 16 Mar 2014, 6:19 pm

Farrell's kicking at the start of the tournament was equally as bad as Sexton's at the end, I imagine their percentages are pretty similar.

Schmidt has finally brought the best out of a Sexton in a green shirt and he would be my player of the tournament after Brown.
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sun 16 Mar 2014, 6:30 pm

Artful_Dodger wrote:
Jhamer25 wrote:

More consistent at kicking goals no doubt, but I'd wager if Sexton was playing for England and Farrell for Ireland, England would have won on points difference.  

Wooo Dodge. Truth hurts Jhamer man.

But. Both are obsessive, compulsive, hyed-up standoffs. Both narky basterd 10s,  who got on like a house on fire on Tour. Sexton has a massive amount of respect for him. Its reciprocated.   All in the book.

Id be happy to have either one of them represent me.

As to the team of the 6-N... I'll be back.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Sun 16 Mar 2014, 8:25 pm

Brown (honourable mentiones to hogg and dulin)
Huget (HM Trimble)
Burrell (HM Bod)
Roberts (HM D'arcy)
North
Sexton
Care

Denton (not much in it this season mind)
Warburton
O Mahoney
Lawes
Launchbury
Mas
Hartley
Healy

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhamer25 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 8:33 pm

Gibson wrote:
Artful_Dodger wrote:
Jhamer25 wrote:

Wooo Dodge. Truth hurts Jhamer man.

But. Both are obsessive, compulsive, hyed-up standoffs. Both narky basterd 10s,  who got on like a house on fire on Tour. Sexton has a massive amount of respect for him. Its reciprocated.   All in the book.

Id be happy to have either one of them represent me.

As to the team of the 6-N... I'll be back.

Yes very true but that is the problem, i would rather an arrogant, cocky 10 who was confident and every one hated than a 10 who is not very consistent and dips in form. So in other words i would rather have sexton at 10 than Preistland.

Also guys when i say the more consistent 10, I mean his all round game. It's not all about kicking goals for a 10. His defence and attack also come into it.

Jhamer25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:01 pm

Fair enough man. Points taken. I've been a  Sexton fan since he was schittin yella. Cant help it bro. Cant help the historic bias.

He came true. So has Farrell. Touche mo chara.  guinness

Last edited by Gibson on Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:03 pm

I think farrel kicked his last 14 goals or something- but yes to start with he was all over the shop

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:07 pm

Some are really close calls, like at fly-half for example. I think Sexton just shades Farrell for his contribution in the 'big games.'

Healy
Best
Ross
Lawes
Launchbury
O'Mahony
Warburton
Denton

Care
Sexton
Trimble
Roberts
Burrell
Huget
Brown

No surprise that Ireland and England have the greatest contribution. I don't think England actually have that many standout players, their strength lies in playing together well as a unit.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:24 pm

I think that's a bit harsh saint.

brown, care, lawes, Manu , Burrell, robshaw are right up there

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:41 pm

Some easy choices some close calls.

1. Healy - consistently excellent
2. Hartley - best 6N by a long way, Best back in form
3. Ross - best scrummaging TH, crazy
4. Launchbury - outstanding
5. Lawes - same as above, POC close
6. Wood - never outplayed
7. Robshaw - really coming through, Henry close
8. Denton - 1 man team at times

9. Care - by a distance
10. Farrell - slightly controversial but Sexton not fully firing
11. North - always dangerous
12. Roberts - not at his best but a tough position for talent
13. Burrell - standout 13, never outplayed
14. Huget - great 6N, always dangerous
15. Brown - who else?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:42 pm

I'd say they are pretty standout. Not so sure I agree with Lawes, he's playing well but up until now it was just a cloud of hype surrounding an average performer.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:45 pm

The Saint wrote:I'd say they are pretty standout. Not so sure I agree with Lawes, he's playing well but up until now it was just a cloud of hype surrounding an average performer.

I'd have agreed with you last year Saint, he was just a flat track bully living off hype.

He's been immense this year though, his line out work is right up there and he has terrorised half backs. I think this has been his coming of age.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:54 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:10. Farrell - slightly controversial but Sexton not fully firing
Sexton's final kicking percentage was 80% - not as bad as some would make out.
Farrell was 83%.

Considering Sexton's clear superiority ball in hand, I'd agree with you - a controversial choice indeed.
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:55 pm

I'd go:

Healy
Best
Ross
Lawes
Launchberry
POM
Robshaw
Denton
Care
Sexton
Trimble
Burrell
BOD
Huget
Brown

some very close calls, notably at HK, in the SR and at FH. I'd go with a bench of
Marler
Hartley
Wilson
O'Connell
Henry
Murray (lack of other options really, Care the stand-out by a mile here)
Farrell
North

or something like that.

Generally England and Ireland the two best teams by a distance, so they take the vast majority of the 23.

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 16 Mar 2014, 10:59 pm

theslosty wrote:
Sgt_Pooly wrote:10. Farrell - slightly controversial but Sexton not fully firing
Sexton's final kicking percentage was 80% - not as bad as some would make out.
Farrell was 83%.

Considering Sexton's clear superiority ball in hand, I'd agree with you - a controversial choice indeed.

I didn't mean kicking when I said not firing, I just think he looked a little off at times. He had a poor game against us.

Farrell by contrast played probably the best he's ever played for England and didn't really have a bad game.

I'm not suggesting Farrell is a better player.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:03 pm

I think he took a knock and had a subdued second half against England, that game apart he was a contender for MOTM in every match he played.

I think Brown and Sexton were easily the two most most outstanding players in the tournament, at least in the backs.
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:10 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:
The Saint wrote:I'd say they are pretty standout. Not so sure I agree with Lawes, he's playing well but up until now it was just a cloud of hype surrounding an average performer.

I'd have agreed with you last year Saint, he was just a flat track bully living off hype.

He's been immense this year though,  his line out work is right up there and he has terrorised half backs. I think this has been his coming of age.

The England team of last 6N is not the team that played this year, even where the personnel are the same. Lancaster and his team have made some adjustments to role and attitude, and it's made a big difference to performance. Lawes is a case in point; he was always an amazing athlete, but he spent too much time trying to make the big hits. Lancaster gave him responsibility for the lineout and got him to focus on the result of the tackle rather than the hit. Outcome: more measured player, fewer injuries, far stronger performance.

Similar things could be said about Marler, Hartley, Wilson, Robshaw, Morgan, Care, Twelvetrees and Brown. Skills (Marler's scrummaging), attitude (Hartley and Care), or roles (Robshaw and Brown's roles in attack) have been tweaked - often quite subtly - with some big impacts. There's more to do, but it is the most promising series I have seen from England since 2003.

It's been said several times that Ireland were more clinical and took more of their chances. But it's also true that England made more chances. If they can learn to take more of them - which seems very doable to me - they will cause problems for whomever they face.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:23 pm

Sexton's overall kicking was pretty good but he needs to nail those easy technical but high pressure kicks. He skewed a few now
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:25 pm

I agree but playing in the Top 14 and with ROG as coach might help in that regard, if it does I see no reason why he cannot be the standout world fly-half for a couple of years.
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:39 pm

theslosty wrote:I agree but playing in the Top 14 and with ROG as coach might help in that regard, if it does I see no reason why he cannot be the standout world fly-half for a couple of years.

Totally agree. ROG has him on song in Paris. Could have done with his input. Smert dude is our ROG.

Thank Christ Johnny opens teams up at will and scores tries himself. His kicking was shoite in a few games. Specially v England.

But.
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by ME-109 Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:52 pm

The kicking will come good...as long as he is scoring tries (four this term) I'll forgive him. Best OH by a mile this championship

ME-109

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:55 pm

I think Cruden is the best out there at the minute and Cooper was fantastic in the AI. I'd certainly have Sexton in a top 5, might see sneak top 3.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 16 Mar 2014, 11:58 pm

Don't underrate the likes of Barrett either. Sexton very good, best FH in the NH, and has been since Nev started to age a bit
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by theslosty Mon 17 Mar 2014, 12:01 am

I'd have Cruden and Sexton as equal right now, Cruden possibly a more dangerous runner but then he does play on very good front foot ball. Cooper is phenomenally talented but needs to display some consistency and some mental fortitude before being seriously considered, IMO.
But in fairness Sexton hasn't really shone internationally until this year.
theslosty
theslosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next