The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather Maidana All Access Episode 1

+4
tommyhearnsprodigalson
ONETWOFOREVER
AdamT
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
8 posters

Go down

Mayweather Maidana All Access Episode 1 Empty Mayweather Maidana All Access Episode 1

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Sun 20 Apr 2014, 10:26 am

All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana - Episode 1: https://youtu.be/-NEZhvXt-j4

Just when I think I can't dislike Mayweather any more. "TBE" "The May Vinci Code" *cringe*

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Mayweather Maidana All Access Episode 1 Empty Re: Mayweather Maidana All Access Episode 1

Post by AdamT Sun 20 Apr 2014, 10:47 am

Broner is so arrogant, great seeing maidana bust him up

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Mayweather Maidana All Access Episode 1 Empty Re: Mayweather Maidana All Access Episode 1

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 20 Apr 2014, 12:13 pm

If Joe Calzaghe behaved like this you guys would not have a problem.

You guys are well jel

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Sun 20 Apr 2014, 5:45 pm

Boringhell yawn yawn yawn yawn, they might aswell just repeat an old floyd episode and just add the opponents bit in

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayweathers cellmate Sun 20 Apr 2014, 9:50 pm

So true...Money, cars, jewellery, hard work and dedication, then the 'other side' of Floyd with his family......every episode is the same. Can't wait for next weeks where they won't show him sparring but will show the beaten-up sparring partners. Perhaps they'll even do a piece on his troubled relationship with Floyd snr.

Mayweathers cellmate

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdig Sun 20 Apr 2014, 10:24 pm

I used to think these mayweather 24/7 shows were cutting edge, now they seem like some MTV tosh like Jersey shore.

jimdig

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 20 Apr 2014, 10:33 pm

Yeah, when they first came out with Mayweather/De La Hoya and Hatton/Mayweather etc. I thought they were absolutely brilliant. Looked forward to every episode. Now, they come across as a bit tacky for me.

I went back and watched a couple of the old Mayweather/Hatton ones and I don't know why but I enjoyed them a lot more. Maybe it's cos of Hatton, I'm not sure, but they seemed a little more fresh back then.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentleman01 Tue 22 Apr 2014, 1:31 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Yeah, when they first came out with Mayweather/De La Hoya and Hatton/Mayweather etc. I thought they were absolutely brilliant. Looked forward to every episode. Now, they come across as a bit tacky for me.

I went back and watched a couple of the old Mayweather/Hatton ones and I don't know why but I enjoyed them a lot more. Maybe it's cos of Hatton, I'm not sure, but they seemed a little more fresh back then.

Mayweather is a bore. A great fighter, for sure, but one of the dullest sports personality's I can recall. He has absolutely nothing interesting, thoughtful, original, or insightful to say. His lack of character was masked, to an extent, by his brashness and the excess and opulence of his lifestyle. However, after numerous appearances on these 24/7 / All Access style shows, this shtick has worn thin and the extravagance no longer makes up for his shallow and utterly vapid persona.

Gentleman01

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 22 Apr 2014, 2:22 pm

Gentleman01 wrote:
AlexHuckerby wrote:Yeah, when they first came out with Mayweather/De La Hoya and Hatton/Mayweather etc. I thought they were absolutely brilliant. Looked forward to every episode. Now, they come across as a bit tacky for me.

Mayweather is a bore. A great fighter, for sure, but one of the dullest sports personality's I can recall. He has absolutely nothing interesting, thoughtful, original, or insightful to say. His lack of character was masked, to an extent, by his brashness and the excess and opulence of his lifestyle. However, after numerous appearances on these 24/7 / All Access style shows, this shtick has worn thin and the extravagance no longer makes up for his shallow and utterly vapid persona.

Still, he's rich.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down