The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman" DVD

4 posters

Go down

"Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman" DVD Empty "Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman" DVD

Post by Fernando Mon 28 Apr 2014, 3:04 pm

WrestlingDVDNews.com has issued the following, new preview for the upcoming WWE DVD titled "Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman," being released on August, 5th:

"One of the most controversial managers and figures in WCW, ECW and WWE History! For the first time ever, fans get the full story of the life and career of Paul Heyman. From his beginnings as a ringside photographer at MSG, to becoming a manager at WCW, then heading up the infamous ECW, Paul has his own unique brand of over-the-top, in your face entertainment that has developed him a cult-like following. Unfortunately his financial savvy didn't match his creative genius, and ECW was eventually purchased by WWE.

Since joining WWE, Paul has gone on to great heights, including managing Brock Lesnar, when he finally broke Undertakers WrestleMania Streak this year.

This collection includes great behind-the-scenes footage and interviews, with past and present talent talking about Paul's contribution to the world of sports-entertainment. Featuring interviews with Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Joey Styles, Mick Foley, Rob Van Dam, Stephanie McMahon and of course the man himself."

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

"Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman" DVD Empty Re: "Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman" DVD

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 28 Apr 2014, 3:17 pm

I can't wait for the bonus DVD of matches

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

"Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman" DVD Empty Re: "Ladies and Gentleman My Name is Paul Heyman" DVD

Post by Crimey Mon 28 Apr 2014, 4:45 pm

Really looking forward to watching this. Think Heyman is the best talker in WWE at the moment and one of the best of all time, he very rarely gives a promo any less than 7/10 and has given many 10/10 promos over the years. Always thought he would make a good Penguin in a Batman film.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 28 Apr 2014, 4:49 pm

There was a brief moment in my childhood where I thought he was the Jafar's parrot in Aladdin. I cant have been the only one can I?!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down