The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STADE v WASPS - European Play-Off 2nd leg' "Interesting" date ?

4 posters

Go down

STADE v WASPS - European Play-Off 2nd leg' "Interesting" date ? Empty STADE v WASPS - European Play-Off 2nd leg' "Interesting" date ?

Post by PenfroPete Wed 14 May 2014, 1:10 pm

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-union/news/12321/9299501/london-wasps-and-stade-francais-to-play-for-european-rugby-champions-cup-place

So the NEW European organisers, schedule the play-off for the same day as the final of the existing HEC Final. Bit crepe isn't it ?
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

STADE v WASPS - European Play-Off 2nd leg' "Interesting" date ? Empty Re: STADE v WASPS - European Play-Off 2nd leg' "Interesting" date ?

Post by thewaspsblog Wed 14 May 2014, 1:15 pm

They don't overlap time-wise so I'm not sure I see the issue.

The annoying thing is the game in Paris is the same weekend as the Roland Garos tennis is on and half term starts so flights/trains and accomodation are annoyingly expensive. But that's not the fault of the organisers.

thewaspsblog

http://www.thewaspsblog.com

Back to top Go down

STADE v WASPS - European Play-Off 2nd leg' "Interesting" date ? Empty Re: STADE v WASPS - European Play-Off 2nd leg' "Interesting" date ?

Post by LeinsterFan4life Wed 14 May 2014, 2:00 pm

I really don't understand why the Rabo teams have to wait until next season until they can play in these play off games... Why aren't they invloved this year.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Wed 14 May 2014, 10:06 pm

thewaspsblog wrote:They don't overlap time-wise so I'm not sure I see the issue.

The annoying thing is the game in Paris is the same weekend as the Roland Garos tennis is on and half term starts so flights/trains and accomodation are annoyingly expensive. But that's not the fault of the organisers.
Who is Roland Garos? Is he a cousin of the referee Jerome Garces?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down