The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Harris/Mike Masters vs The Authority

3 posters

Go down

Scott Harris/Mike Masters vs The Authority Empty Scott Harris/Mike Masters vs The Authority

Post by JJJohnson Thu 15 May - 12:06

6CW Tag Team Championships

Tale of the tape:

Weight (combined): 505lbs – 605lbs
Representing: 6CW – The Authority
Finishers: “Gringo Killer” – “Perfect Storm"
“Shot in the Dark” – “Lights Out”

Previous Meetings:

Harris & Masters W vs The Authority (Day of Reckoning: April 2014)

Key factors:

Can Harris and Masters co-exist?
Will power overcome technical ability?
What is Harris’ secret?

*The 6CW Tag Team Championships have only changed hands once out of 3 defences at Night of Glory (Frank Rook & Blade defeated The Untouchables V2: Night of Glory III)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scott Harris/Mike Masters vs The Authority Empty Re: Scott Harris/Mike Masters vs The Authority

Post by DP Sun 1 Jun - 16:36

The scene opens with a sweeping view of the O2 Arena, London. The camera zooms in upon the Night of Glory signage outside the arena and as we view it the sound of a car door closing plays over the scene. Immediately, the camera cuts to a taxi driving off and the reveal of a man stood facing the O2. It slowly moves upwards, revealing the back of the man’s hoodie, emblazoned with the words ‘THE SHARPSHOOTER’.

Scott Harris’ face is blank, expressionless as he looks up at the poster in front of him, his eyes locked firmly on the face of Mr. Jones. Harris stands looking for what seems an age. He shakes his head before walking towards the arena.

He enters the arena and heads towards his locker room. He walks past a group of developmental wrestlers who are talking amongst themselves. They all stop and look at Harris as he walks by, Harris visibly conscious of why they’re doing so.

Harris pulls his phone from his pocket and makes a call. He stops in the corridor and grows more and more impatient as the phone continues to dial out. Harris exasperatedly looks upwards finally jerking back into life as he leaves a message.

SH: Mike, it’s me… Again.

Look, I know you probably have no intention of hearing me out and I know how it must look.

But please just give me a chance to explain! If not for me, then do it for the sake of that title belt that you want to keep so badly, because if this goes on, if you decide to cut me off then you may as well leave that title outside The Authority’s locker room. Because if we go into Night of Glory having not even spoken then we have no chance.

I’m not going to carry on begging Mike, but I need you to hear me out and let me explain…

I’ll be going to that ring regardless to say my piece to the fans. It’s up to you whether you decide to listen but I’m sure we’ll bump into one another before Night of Glory… We do share a locker room after all.

Harris looks at the ground.

SH: Just call me back Mike.

Harris cancels the call and puts the phone back into his pocket. He has reached his and Masters’ locker room and looks at the door’s plaque which reads ‘Mike Masters and Scott Harris – 6CW Tag Team Champions’.

SH: Not for much longer…

Harris dejectedly enters the locker room, shutting the door behind him as the camera fades out, panning back to the poster, revealing the smug face of Michael Jones.

DP

Back to top Go down

Scott Harris/Mike Masters vs The Authority Empty Re: Scott Harris/Mike Masters vs The Authority

Post by DP Mon 2 Jun - 20:35

‘Survival’ hits and there is an air of quiet as lights flicker. The lights go up to reveal Scott Harris stood on the stage. He is dressed in a t shirt and jeans and he takes in the O2 Arena atmosphere. He takes a deep breath and makes his way to the ring.

HA: A revelation that shocked the world kick started the hellacious brawl that concluded Anarchy. And it centred solely on this man. The secret that intrigued us all was finally revealed, Harris said it was something that he’d rather people didn’t know and by god was he right. In the words of Mike Masters, “Scott Harris, the illegitimate, bastard son of Michael Jones”! But what does this mean?!

HE: I tell you what it means, brother, it means that Scott Harris is and has always been in cahoots with the Authority. He’s an inside man, trying to take down this Uprising from within! He’s obviously been acting under instruction from his Daddy!

HA: I don’t believe that for a second, Henry. The way he reacted when it all came out, the way that he has been dogged by The Authority since he debuted, it’s all making sense. Mr. Jones doesn’t want Harris in this company…

Harris is now in the ring, he looks tense, almost nervous as there is near silence, the crowd wanting to hear exactly what he has to say. He holds the microphone and looks around at the crowd once more, finally setting on the Night of Glory set. He slowly brings the microphone to his lips…

SH: I thought it’d be for the best that I came out here and made an attempt at dispelling any theories, any lies, any rumours that have been circulating in the piranha tank that is the 6CW rumour mill. People are quick to jump to conclusions; they’re quick to add one and one together to make five. They’re very quick to judge me when they don’t know the facts… They very much want to believe the fiction.

Well, 6CW…

Harris takes a deep breath.

SH:… It’s time that I set the record straight.

Yes. I am the son of Mr. Jones. Yes. That was the secret I was trying to keep under wraps.

And I can see that there are people now looking at me and doubting my motives, wondering just what my agenda is. Well let me be the first to say that nothing has changed from the first day I walked through these doors, the first time I signed my first 6CW contract. I came to 6CW to be the best I can be, to be a champion, to showcase my acclaimed wrestling ability.
I wanted to show the 6CW fans that I could be dominant as ‘The Sharpshooter’ Scott Harris, as me. Not as the boss’ son, Scott Harris.

I don’t want to be looked upon as some sort of Daddy’s boy, as someone who’ll get everything handed to him at the click of his fingers. I want to EARN everything that comes my way, just like I damn well earned that Tag Team Championship belt.

Because honestly, and this comes from the heart, I hate my father. I’ve never even had a conversation with the man. And you see, that’s a good thing because it sickens me to the core to even know that I share the same blood as a tyrannical, corrupt, evil despot such as him! It infuriates me that there are those thinking that there is some form of relationship even there, because as far as I’m concerned, I don’t have a father. And that might sound cliché, like its come right out of some prime time soap opera but it’s the truth.

I’ve never seen a penny of that man’s empire, I’ve never had a birthday card, a Christmas card, I’ve never even had a conversation with the man. Yet, according to some people, I’m the heir apparent to the empire.

Read my lips: Michael Jones is nothing to me and he never will be. He’s a man that uses people, he devastates the lives of people on a whim, just like he did to my mother. I’m just the dirty little secret that he tried to suppress. From day one, he knew the trouble I could cause his empire and he tried to dispense of me on the quiet. But here I am now, standing tall shouting out loud to all that will listen and all that will believe me.

You won’t break me, Jones. Far from it. I’ve worked too hard and given too much for your Authority to finish me! Slowly but surely, ‘Daddy’, I’m going to become your worst nightmare, you’ll wish that you’d ‘terminated’ me when you had the chance…

HA: Oh wow, this is getting a bit dark!

Harris looks to be getting more animated.

SH: Oh yes, Michael, I know all about that skeleton in your closet, just like I know a few more!

See, this is proof, proof to the locker room, to you the fans, to Mike Masters that I am in no way at all affiliated with The Authority, with Mr. Jones and that I’ll be going out at Night of Glory with the intention to retain the Tag Team Titles, with or without Mike Masters. And anybody who has a problem, or has anything to say to me… Then they ought to come and say it to my face.

Harris looks defiant as for the first time, the crowd begin to buy into what he says.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 3 Jun - 15:00

HA: Well there you have it. Harris has said what he has to say and he can't do anymore than that. I believe every word he said but does everyone else. Does 6CW universe back Scott Harris despite his revelation? More importantly, does his tag team partner Mike Masters understand Harris?

HE: Well if he does, he's a bigger idiot than I thought.

As Harris continues looking around the arena at the fans, the lights suddenly go out and "Champion" hits as Mike Masters makes his way out through the curtain to a big ovation from the crowd. Masters makes his way out sporting a hoody and jeans. Masters is making a slow walk down the ramp whilst displaying a small smirk on his face.

HA: Oh boy, this is what we've been waiting for! This is what the fans wanna see, Mike Masters is here to confront Scott Harris.

HE: Oh this is gonna be explosive. Look at Masters face, you can tell he isn't buying any of Harris' talk.

Mike Masters walks over to the announcers booth and grabs a microphone and a chair before shouting to the announcers table, "business is about to pick up". Masters then places the chair outside the ring and sits on the chair as Harris leans against the ring ropes and looks on. He then strips off his tag team title and places it across the floor.

MM: So who else buys any of this crap?

A pour of emotion comes from the crowd as a combination of cheers and jeers echo the arena.

MM: You know what you said if anyone has anything to say to you, they come and say it to your face. But quite frankly Scott Harris, I don't even wanna be in the same ring as you right now so I will do my talking sitting down right here. But, I do have something to say, I mean of course I have something to say. I mean who wouldn't? If someone just found out that there tag partner who he's supposed to trust is now known as the bastard son of one of the prinicple owners of this company, well lets just say of course someone's gonna have a problem. I mean seriously, Mr. Jones? You and Mr. Jones are father and son. Jheeze, not even Jerry Springer could right this stuff. Mr. Jones. The same man that screwed me week after week, month after month when I was chasing the EWF championship. The same man that's been trying to keep me down from the heights of this company despite the fact that these people can't get enough of me? The same man that proclaims everything he does is best for business yet ignores the all mighty ratings getter and merchandise seller? Yeah thats me.

MM: I mean it doesn't just end with him tormenting me, you. You! Harris, Scott Harris, the ultimate hyporcrite. I mean seriously guys, all of you people chanting "Harris, Harris", no no I suggest you change that to hyprocrite because that is what you are. You've known this secret all along this whole time since we we've become tag team partners yet you had the audacity to say I was in cahoots with the Authority when it was you all along.

*Masters takes in a deep breathe and starts smiling at Harris*

MM: And then, you come out and give a heartfelt speech saying you don't want anything to do with Jones. Harris, let me ask you was that really from the heart? Is this what you really want? You know what, that little speech of yours got to me, it got to me good. Especially when you said you never had a birthday card or a christmas card. That really made me....wait give me a minute...really made you know, choke up. No it really did, I am in tears inside. And I mean your mother, how he treated thee? He destroyed lives and he almost destroyed mine.

*Masters expressions drop*

MM: There's a reason I haven't been answering all those phone calls and its because I no longer care. After this revelation I can no longer trust you. I can't trust you as a friend nor as a tag team partner. Mr. Jones made my life hell. You, I feel you have the potential to be a chip off the old block. Now, this huge secret is out in the open, Mr. Jones will do whatever it takes to make the most of this situation.

*Masters picks up the tag team champinship*

MM: But despite all this, this title, it still means something. Somehow, you've made this revelation bigger than this tag team title which is unfortunate. But this title, it staying with me. I too plan to walk in and out of Night of Glory retaining this championship. But you see Harris, you did something that I knew would happen, you made it personal, you made your business my business...

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed 4 Jun - 20:13

There is a lengthy stare down between Harris and Masters, as Harris looks down onto Masters from the ring. Masters smirks at Harris who looks borderline composed and agitated as he doesn’t take his eyes off Masters. Harris takes a resigned deep breath.

SH: Well, you know what they say about opinions don’t you Mike? Like assholes, everyone has them.

And that’s just how much your opinion on this whole situation matters to me right now after that little recital of yours. I mean, seriously, how long did it take you to come up with that crap Mike? About 5 days? You see, for someone who apparently looks like they don’t give a damn, that speech of yours says different. It says that you aren’t just the ultra-cocky jackass you try to make yourself out to be.

You’re nothing more than an insecure little boy, who can’t face to lose his favourite toy.

You’re an immature child Mike who’s been raised in some sheltered life where everything you want, you get! Just so we’re one hundred percent clear Mike Masters, this isn’t all about you, no matter how much you try and make it so!

And it isn’t all about Scott Harris either.

Do you see Mike? That’s why I kept things quiet, that’s why I wanted that secret to remain as a secret. Do you think I wanted this to come out in the wash?! Do you think I intended for it to become such a big deal?! Do you, in that minute brain space you seem to have that doesn’t just revolve around Mike Masters, think that I wanted it to over shadow our match?! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Mike, from day one, from the very moment I signed my contract here, I wanted it to be about the wrestling, about what I was in the ring, not what or who I was outside.

Do you think it was easy being placed with you, when I knew what my father and his cohort had put you through? Do you think I got some sadistic thrill from knowing? If you do, you really are as stupid as you’re made out to be in that insular Masters centric planet you live on!

We’ve been physically and mentally put through the ringer by The Authority because of me, Mike and I hate that that I’m the reason why. But for every part of me that hates this situation I’m now in, there’s another part of me that is raring to go and prove to you, the locker room, to the fans that I’m Scott Harris, the scourge of The Authority. Because from day one, they’ve had it in for me, Daddy dearest and Uncle Drake have tried everything, they kept turning the screw and I just kept coming back!

But if you want to keep convincing yourself that I’ve done this as a premeditated thing, Mike.
Then you go for it, you carry on, if you want to be consumed by the situation we’ve found ourselves in, go ahead. Because that’s how we’ll lose Mike. It won’t be me that costs us these titles, it’ll be you and your ego because I don’t think your heads in the game.

And I’ll tell you something else too, you might think that it was me that made this personal, but I swear to god, Mike…

Harris leans over the rope, right into Masters’ eye line.

SH: If you EVER, say anything like you did about my Mother again, I’ll take you down so fast that you won’t even know what day of the week it is. That’s a promise.

Harris and Masters share a charged staredown.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 5 Jun - 18:28

As the staredown continues between Scott Harris and Mike Masters, Masters suddenly begins smirking once again and slowly backs away from the ring and holds his hands up.

MM: Whoa whoa whoa, Scotty take it easy. It looks like a touched a nerve there, what...is there another secret you're hiding?

Masters begins laughing to himself as he begins walking around the ringside area.

MM: Oh Scotty how we get to this position aye? A month or so ago we were the best damn tag team this business had ever seen, I mean we were on fire. But now, it seems were a tag team in turmoil wouldn't you say? You see I admit some of the things you said are true. Am I a ultra-cocky jackass? Hell yeah and yes I want you to think that. Mike Masters is one cocky son of a gun, but I back it up week in and week out in that ring when I show off to the world what Mike Masters is all about. But let me tell you somethings you weren't so right about. First of all look at me, look at me, everyone look at me.

As Masters walks ringside, he notices the announcers table and stands on top of the table.

MM: Up high were everyone can see me, look at my perfect looks, look at this physique *takes hoody off*. Do you think I was just given these looks? Do you think where I am today was handed to me on a sliver platter. You say I was raised in what a sheltered life and I got everything I wanted. You got to be kidding me. In my earlier days I was a laughing stock, travelled the indy circuit and got laughed at along with few a beatings on the way. To quote your dear uncle's namesake, Drake, I "started from the bottom, now I'm here". I worked my way up, if you think I'm some spoiled brat think again, I earned to be in the position I am today. So excuse you for having this massive ego everybody refers to because I earned it dammit.

Masters jumps off the announcers table and slides into the ring. He then holds up the belt infront of Harris who looks on.

MM: This championship belt is the first belt I won in this company. I plan on keeping this title for a long time. I for sure ain't going to lose these titles to a bunch of puppets like Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels. You know what this may come as a shock to you but I ain't even concerned about are opponents at Night of Glory. Am I underestimating them? Maybe. We've beaten them before and I'm sure we'll beat them again. My concern is you. I don't know if you've noticed but most of the losses we've taken have come from opponents pinning you. And that was before the secret was even out, now the secret is out, there are gonna be tonnes of people judging you, putting pressure on you. None more so than Mr. Jones himself.

MM: Now the secret is out your father is gonna keep tabs on you a hell of alot now. Because I'm pretty sure Mr.Jones is listening in right now, he probably heard your heartfelt speech earlier, he's probably tearing up inside. He's probably think what a bad job he did in raising you and now wants to right the wrongs...let me ask you would you welcome that? Would you welcome the chance of "Daddy Dearest" making ammends with his precious son? I mean he could make your life so much easier right? You could just walk into the main event scene if you wanted too...

Masters starts smiling at Harris as they share another staredown.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Sun 8 Jun - 12:54

The stare down continues, Harris looking at his partner incredulously.

SH: Would I welcome it?! Would I welcome a touching family reunion?!

Mike, where have you been for the last 30 minutes?! Just what have you been doing?! Did you not pay attention to what I said? Or were you fantasising about yourself again, fantasising about being in some league that you’re not worthy of. See, I’m quite a measured guy, I’m a team player but I look at you Mike and there’s something that just doesn’t add up. You call yourself The Masterful One, you walk around and act like you’re the business. But let’s face facts, are you really as good as what you say you are? I don’t see it.

To reiterate Mike, my Father can burn in hell for what I care. He didn’t anything to do with me then and he won’t now and that serves me just fine.

Because your concern, your worry; It’s misplaced.

You don’t need to worry about me because now the cat’s out of the bag; you and the world get to see the real Scott Harris, the true Sharpshooter at work! I’ll admit the pressure of keeping it all together, it did a number on me, maybe I wasn’t 100% at the races but now Mike, I have nothing to lose!

I’m going to go out there at Night of Glory and express myself, make a statement, show you, my father and the world just how god damn good Scott Harris can be when the fire has been lit. Because you can take this one home with you to the bank Mike;
You haven’t seen nothing yet when it comes to me!

I’m the suplex machine, the man that knows so many variations, so many holds it’ll make your head spin! I take a skill like wrestling and I turn it into an art form!

And that’s what you’re going to see… That’s what The Authority is going to get.

Because like you I’m not losing this Tag Team title, I want the name Scott Harris to be synonymous with Titles and success. Not just for my sake, but as a big middle finger to the crooked old man I have the displeasure of calling my father!

So Mike, I wouldn’t worry about me if I was you, you’d be best served hoping that for once in your career, you pull it out the bag when it matters!

Harris just looks at Masters, waiting for his response.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun 8 Jun - 16:14

Masters expression changes as he holds an intense look on his face.

MM: Really? When it actually matters? How disrespectful of you. Look at that shiny gold championship belt you hold oh so proudly, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have it. Yeah that's right. I carried this team to championship glory. I, Mike Masters was the reason we became the tag team champions, not becaue of The Sharpshooter. You talk about fires being lit, Mike Masters' fire has been lit every since that creepy old man of yours put his nose in my business. And that same fire has been burning ever so bright carrying us to were we are today.

MM: Me and you, we go into Night of Glory with the whole world watching us, there's gonna be people cheering, people jeering and people judging us. And I say let them. I'm not gonna let that affect me because they Im gonna keep being me, showing off until the break of down and showing my opponents why I am perfect and there not. Listen I admit it, I talk a big game. But you've done some talking of your own. All this hate built up inside of you, I hope to see this unleashed on The Authority. You know what I hope you bring the man you say you're gonna bring, bring the Sharpshooter! Bring the suplex machine! Most important have your head in the game because trust me, If things ain't going for you in that match, I will take matters into my own hands and show why I am that damn good.

MM: All of this crap about your old man needs to be put aside for this one match, we have that common goal. That common goal being the Authority. We're not losing these belts, I certainly will make damn sure of it, and I hope you do too. See you at Night of Glory...partner.

Mike Masters drops the microphone as the two share a final staredown before Masters gives a smirk to Harris and walks out of the ring and up the ramp. Harris remains in the ring holding up his tag team championship belt as Masters gives one final look to his before making his way out.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down