The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers ahead

+17
DirectView
GSC
MidnightToker
liverbnz
Mr H
Crimey
roverstdt
Ché Guerrero
NickisBHAFC
Shot 21 LCFC
TopoftheChops
Nakatomi Plaza
Kay Fabe
Dolphin Ziggler
Samo
TheCultOfPersonality
Fernando
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers ahead  Empty WWE Raw Results - Spoilers ahead

Post by Fernando Mon 19 May 2014, 23:12

-There are a lot of "Cena sucks" chants, and people singing along with the Bray Wyatt song. There's a brief "YES" chant but it dies down rather quickly.

-The Wyatt Family kicks off Raw and comes out to make the crowd sing "He's got the whole world…" He talks about an old teacher that said he would never amount to anything in this life, and that he was evil. He admits that he is evil, and that's what he will show to John Cena at WWE Payback next month. Cena's music hits, so Harper and Rowan run up the ramp to attack, but out comes John from the crowd. He attacks Bray Wyatt from behind, and leaves the same way he came before the Family catches up with him.

-Paul Heyman comes out for the next segment and lays on the mat. He asks the crowd "what am I?" No, he's not the Queen finally dying, he's the Undertaker, who was conquered by his client Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania.

(1) Cesaro def. Sheamus in a non-title match. Heyman distracted Sheamus and Cesaro got the win with a German suplex bridge. Great match. The British crowd heavily boo'd Sheamus, but he won them over surprisingly well by the end of the match.

-A "Beat the Clock Challenge" is announced for tonight. The winner gets a shot at Bad News Barrett and the Intercontinental Championship at WWE Payback.

(2) Beat the Clock
Big E def. Ryback in 5:02.

-Fandango comes out to a big reaction. I guess the UK crowd feels partially responsible for the two weeks of fame he had after WrestleMania last year. There is supposed to be a mixed tag team match between Fandango, Layla, R-Truth and Naomi, but it doesn't happen. Summer Rae comes out and kisses Fandango, then brawls with Layla.

-Daniel Bryan's music hits – big pop – but Stephanie McMahon comes out instead. She tells the crowd to chant "YES" for Daniel Bryan's successful surgery last week. However, she's afraid she's got some bad news… Stephanie talks about stripping Bryan of the WWE title, and who she might give it to. She asks about Kane, then Bad News Barrett – big pop – or maybe Triple H? The crowd breaks out in a crazy "CM PUNK!" chant. Steph says she won't strip Daniel Bryan of the title, but he must show up to Raw next week and surrender the belt.

-3MB is next up, dressed as the Union Jacks. Lana comes out and cuts a promo about Brits being as dumb as Americans – hey! – because they interfere in everything. Mother Russia is superior, and Russev is going to prove that.

(3) Alexander Rusev def. Heath Slater. Quick match. Rusev won with the Accolade. He beat up the other members of 3MB before the match.

(4) Beat the Clock
Rob Van Dam def. Alberto del Rio in 4:19 to take the lead in the series.

-John Cena cuts a backstage promo, and says that he's bringing the Usos to the ring tonight for his match against Luke Harper.

-Batista faces Seth Rollins next, but Triple H and Randy Orton come out as the guest announcer, and guest time keeper for the match, respectively.

(5) Seth Rollins def. Batista via disqualification. Triple H attacked him from behind. Roman Reigns speared Batista and The Shield stood in the ring while Evolution retreated up the ramp. A great match – "this is awesome" broke out for quite a while.

(6) Alicia Fox def. Paige in a non-title match. The crowd was extremely pro-Paige, and boo'd the crap out of Alicia winning via pinfall. That is, until she did her "crazy" bit and dumped one of the fan's drinks all over herself. That got a pretty good reaction.

(7) Beat the Clock
Dolph Ziggler and Mark Henry fail to beat the clock. Dolph got the Zig-Zag on the big man, but the timer ran out. Rob Van Dam is the winner of the Beat the Clock series.

-Bad News Barrett comes out and attacks RVD with the title belt. He says he's got some bad news – giant pop – and that an Englishment won't lose the title to a bloody Yank. Barrett is OVER in England.

-Renee Young does an interview with Adam Rose – the crowd loves him, and his singing his song like crazy. Rose tells Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger they need to loosen up, and not be lemons. Jack Swagger cuts him off and says he doesn't know how Adam Rose got into the UK, let alone the United States. They brawl and Rose gets the better of the exchange. The crowd is doing the Fandango dance with the Rose theme song, so that's a thing now.

(8) John Cena def. Luke Harper via disqualification, after an attack from Eric Rowan. Bray hit Sister Abigail on both of the Usos and John Cena. They dragged John's body to the top of the entrance ramp, where Wyatt hit Sister Abigail again. He sang "whole wide world" while Luke Harper counted to ten – the Last Man Standing match. This is how Raw ends.

Dark

-After the show went off the air, Bray Wyatt challenged anybody to face them. Out come the Shield who brawl with the Wyatts, and they all hit their finishers on Harper.

-Bad News Barrett comes out with "bad news" for Luke Harper, and hits him with a Bull Hammer. John Cena takes the mic, but says it's Barrett's night tonight, and hands it over. The champ puts over his home country, Paige, and Adrian Neville.

-Stephanie McMahon comes out and tries to get Barrett to leave. Triple H then comes out and makes fun of Brits. The crowd no-sells them both and does the Adam Rose dance and song instead. Triple H starts taunting them about it, so they switch to CM Punk chants – great job.

-Out comes Adam Rose. Triple H is not happy, and says it's time for Raw to shut down and everyone to go home. He gets in the ring, so Barrett hits him with the Bull Hammer – massive pop. Adam Rose leads the crowd in celebrating to end the night.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw Results - Spoilers ahead  Empty Re: WWE Raw Results - Spoilers ahead

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue 20 May 2014, 14:14

Call me a lemon but I really hated that Adam Rose segment. The only thing "over" about him is his theme song, other than that, I thought he did a poor job on the mic. Maybe Im judging this too early but I don't see much of a future for him.

On the other hand, I thought Stephanie did a great job on the mic. The Sheamus and Cesaro match was great, Bray Wyatt was a pleasure to watch as always but I only see a victory for John Cena at Payback especially after that beat down.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 20 May 2014, 14:21

In an age where the lines between heel and face are so blurry, BNB vs Ziggler would have been a better choice than RVD. Zigglers so over he would easily get a huge face reaction, and it wouldnt be as hard for Barrett to get a heel reaction.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 20 May 2014, 17:29

Samo wrote:In an age where the lines between heel and face are so blurry, BNB vs Ziggler would have been a better choice than RVD. Zigglers so over he would easily get a huge face reaction, and it wouldnt be as hard for Barrett to get a heel reaction.

I agree, though RVD is fairly well liked still and on the whole I don't think wrestling crowds want to boo him. They get to feed RVD to Barrett nice and early in his reign too.

My favourite part of the show was where King claimed a taxi driver had told him people in England hate Bulgarians because they come over here and take our work. I just don't think King would be able to remember a line like that, so it must have happened.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 20 May 2014, 18:02

I hate UK shows, waste of time, stay in America and dont come back, at least that way there might be showorth watching

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Tue 20 May 2014, 18:07

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Samo wrote:In an age where the lines between heel and face are so blurry, BNB vs Ziggler would have been a better choice than RVD. Zigglers so over he would easily get a huge face reaction, and it wouldnt be as hard for Barrett to get a heel reaction.

I agree, though RVD is fairly well liked still and on the whole I don't think wrestling crowds want to boo him. They get to feed RVD to Barrett nice and early in his reign too.

My favourite part of the show was where King claimed a taxi driver had told him people in England hate Bulgarians because they come over here and take our work. I just don't think King would be able to remember a line like that, so it must have happened.

I actually thought Nigel Farage was King's taxi driver by the way he told that story.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Tue 20 May 2014, 21:42

i enjoyed it, the ic title was elevated again by the beat the clock challenge. Wyatt-Cena took a new dimension and we got paige's first loss. The crowd increased the enjoyment of it

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 20 May 2014, 22:12

I liked the Adam Rose segment.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 20 May 2014, 22:41

Adam Rose is one of my favorite things in WWE ATM.

Im enjoying the Cena vs Wyatt feud. Shield vs Evoloution is going well. 

The wrestling i didn't think was great though all night and i thought they could of used Bad News Barrett better.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 20 May 2014, 23:14

wish there was video of the after RAW segment, sounds awesome

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by roverstdt Tue 20 May 2014, 23:41

NickisBHAFC wrote:Adam Rose is one of my favorite things in WWE ATM.

Im enjoying the Cena vs Wyatt feud. Shield vs Evoloution is going well. 

The wrestling i didn't think was great though all night and i thought they could of used Bad News Barrett better.

TBF I went to the show live, and while the Bad New Barrett segment was short, once the show went off air, The Wyatt dragged Cena to the ring and told us that they want to do something special and have an open challenge. The Shield answer that challenged. They Brawled which was pretty epic, until the Shield laid Rowan out. Once every left the Ring out came Barrett again to what was a massive pop (even though a lot of people had left already) (Who then stayed around for about 10 minutes), said his "Bad new" line and then smacked Rowan with the bullhammer. He then went on the mic for a little while until Steph told him the show was over and that he had to get out of the ring, which he refused. Causing the lights and his mic to go off and on for a little while until Triple HHH, then came out to insult the live crowd with various stereotypical bad teeth and hygiene jokes, and then told Barrett to leave the ring, Rose then came out to a loud pop and hung around the ring, as the crowd chanted "Lemon" to HHH. What kind of back fired was HHH then saying that the fans didn't know what we wanted, which then gave a huge "CM Punk" chant for a while. HHH then tried to enter the ring only for Barrett to smack him with the Bullhammer again.

Reason why i explained all that was just to say that while his segment was short on the live show, it was absolutely awesome how they reward the fans who stayed behind for an extra 10 to 15 min segment with Barrett Smile

roverstdt

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 20 May 2014, 23:48

I thought it was a pretty poor Raw, liking the increasing importance of the Intercontinental Championship but don't have faith it will last. The Shield and Evolution need to start doing something a little bit different, less interaction on Raw perhaps. 

I am tired of Wyatt-Cena and I hate the singing. The Luke Harper match was the best bit of the show though, pleasantly surprised with it, but then the ending was predictable and boring. Just want to see the feud end. Don't think Bray Wyatt is anywhere near as good when he delivers his promos live and I worry where he goes after the Cena feud. We haven't even seen him in a feud that isn't basically the same story.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 21 May 2014, 09:24

Luke Harper might be the best big man out there today. He looks like a genuine nut job. I think I might like him more than Bray to be fair.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 21 May 2014, 09:51

I definitely like him more than Bray Wyatt. It's a shame that if the Family ever do split, Wyatt will break away. What might be ideal would be Wyatt as manager to Harper as Harper is fantastic in the ring, his mannerisms are perfect where as Wyatt often disappoints in that regard for me.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 21 May 2014, 11:18

Totally agree. Harper has a charisma about him. He is a million times better than Rowan so I hope he doesn't get lumbered with him going forward. I find Harper more intriguing to watch than Wyatt who needs to polish his promos for me. I get why people like Wyatt and I do like him but I think he's a bit overrated on the mic, I can't understand what he's saying some of the time.

Harper>Wyatt>El Torito>Mike Adamle>Rowan.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Wed 21 May 2014, 11:46

Wyatt's proomos are going on too long for me but perhaps I'm just fed up with the whole Cena/Wyatt story. It started nearly 4 months ago and really needs to be put to bed.

I really like Luke Harper also although he hasn't had a lot of exposure as yet so I'm reserving judgement on him for now.

As for RAW - pretty poor except for the beat the clock challenges. Stephanie didn't annoy me as much as usual but she still needs removed from TV. Time for HHH to stick another bun in the oven me thinks.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 21 May 2014, 12:05

Mr H wrote:Totally agree. Harper has a charisma about him. He is a million times better than Rowan so I hope he doesn't get lumbered with him going forward. I find Harper more intriguing to watch than Wyatt who needs to polish his promos for me. I get why people like Wyatt and I do like him but I think he's a bit overrated on the mic, I can't understand what he's saying some of the time.

Harper>Wyatt>El Torito>Mike Adamle>Rowan.

I've been saying it for a while now and WWE have definitely noticed because he is getting increasing exposure when the Wyatt's family are about. In the ring he is also really good, I tend to enjoy his matches a lot more than Wyatts and he has a lot more moves in his repertoire as well as still being unorthodox.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed 21 May 2014, 12:42

Rowan doesn't really do anything other than wear a mask and the occasional running body check so i can't see whats to hate

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 21 May 2014, 12:44

Wyatt doesnt seem to have a goal to achieve with his promos. Hes a charismatic talker and his intonations are lovely, but I don't think he achieves things.

I like Harper. Actually, I also like Rowan, he plays it dumb and loyal like a dog but he gets the mannerisms right consistently. He seems perfectly to present himself in a way that strengthens the face...not enough heels do that so he's immediately a plus.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightToker Wed 21 May 2014, 13:16

I'd like to see bray start ranting about various conspiracy theories, kinda like David icke but tougher lol. Going on rants about how cena, like hogan etc before him is the man the establishment chose to be the kids hero, make sure they have the right role models etc. Problem is, this is the same establishment thats responsible for the government spying on you, putting fluoride in the water to dumb people down, hell they even caused 9/11 and blamed it on the Muslims.

None of these are necessarily true but people do believe that and if I'm a mad cult leader I'm gonna be targeting the people who already have that level of mistrust of the government.

MidnightToker

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightToker Wed 21 May 2014, 13:21

Also, I'm loving paige but am I the only one who thinks she's been debuted half arsedly? Yeah, that's a word now

MidnightToker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 21 May 2014, 15:11

Erick Rowan is a lot bettter than people give him credit for and Luke Harper is awesome but lets be honest here - Bray Wyatt is the star of the trio.

Overrated on the mic? Hell no - he is the best talker in the WWE right now with only Paul Heyman and Triple H being the ones who could challenge him for that crown. If there was an episode of Raw that was just a 3 hour Wyatt promo then I would watch it. Twice.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightToker Wed 21 May 2014, 15:16

I'd record it and fall asleep to his mystical ramblings every night!

MidnightToker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Wed 21 May 2014, 15:22

he is getting over in a real way. hence a backlash will now begin to grow, happens every time. It can be partially avoided if he is put into a great program though but there is a lack of good faces in WWE with whom to feud. If Punk comes back i would watch a feud between him and the Wyatt family

Cult leader vs former cult leader
heel that targets popular wrestlers vs the most popular guy in recent history (other than Bryan)
Epic promos
Punk can carry anyone
whats not to love?

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 21 May 2014, 15:49

WWE should hire Colt Lyerla as a lackey
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by DirectView Wed 21 May 2014, 20:07

RVD vs Batista series would be so fun and RVD to reign as World Heavyweight Champ in the process would be so delightful.

DirectView

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 22 May 2014, 21:12

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Erick Rowan is a lot bettter than people give him credit for and Luke Harper is awesome but lets be honest here - Bray Wyatt is the star of the trio.

Overrated on the mic? Hell no - he is the best talker in the WWE right now with only Paul Heyman and Triple H being the ones who could challenge him for that crown. If there was an episode of Raw that was just a 3 hour Wyatt promo then I would watch it. Twice.

I think Paul Heyman is far and away the best talker in WWE. At the moment there is a dearth of good talkers, Heyman stands out, Wyatt and Triple H are inconsistent, Cena has it in him but his promos all merge into one indistinguishable mess, Zeb Colter is fantastic on the microphone but isn't given any real substance to work, Stephanie McMahon is okay if a little grating, Batista and Orton are average.

I do think that Wyatt's promos are massively overrated, particularly the ones he delivers live. I also hate the 'Whole World in his hands'

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 22 May 2014, 21:58

I would agree with the above, although the omission of Ambrose is an oversight. Ziggler can talk and Rhodes can but neither are given any time. Miz can deliver as a heel, but hes just too hated and stale nowadays for it to matter.

Of the rest, Titus is a good talker, Maddox has shown signs of such, Ryback is much improved.

I also liked the whole world in his hands thing but they went with it too much and made it too popular.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by psycho-gooner Thu 22 May 2014, 22:33

I'd throw Big E into the mix of underrated talkers too.

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 23 May 2014, 00:12

DirectView wrote:RVD vs Batista series would be so fun and RVD to reign as World Heavyweight Champ in the process would be so delightful.

utterly delish!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 23 May 2014, 13:06

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I would agree with the above, although the omission of Ambrose is an oversight. Ziggler can talk and Rhodes can but neither are given any time. Miz can deliver as a heel, but hes just too hated and stale nowadays for it to matter.

Of the rest, Titus is a good talker, Maddox has shown signs of such, Ryback is much improved.

I also liked the whole world in his hands thing but they went with it too much and made it too popular.

Yeah forgot about Ambrose, but he is another I think is probably a little overrated on the microphone. I enjoy Rhodes' promos and The Miz can work but basically hasn't done any good work for 3-4 years. I don't think Dolph is good on the microphone, his voice just doesn't work for me.

There might be others, but of people who are actually given time there aren't many who are great talkers.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 23 May 2014, 13:25

I like Dolph. I prefer him on the mic as a face, he gets the crowd and knows how to be face without being a nerd. He's got charisma and swagger that can't be taught.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 23 May 2014, 18:33

He just doesn't know what hr wants to be, he has integrated so many Wrestlers little mannerisms into his own act it feels almost impossible to identify with him in any way shape or form.

I've seen about 6 or 7 things he does that I can say for certain "He's took that off such & such"

The best thing for Dolph would be to get a long term injury, get off TV for 9 months to a year and come back and just be himself, being everyone else doesn't work, go away, get off TV, an injury would build fan sympathy and also give him a major return feud too if they could get a work out of him being written off TV.

Ziggler should be a huge star by now, there was a massive hole to fill when Edge left, even before he left when he turned face there was that heel gap he left, Ziggler just had to take it but he didn't inow who he wanted to be, Perfect/Billy Gunn/HBK it was all just to much of a mess, if Dolph didn't know who he was how could the fans be expected to know.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 23 May 2014, 18:51

I disagree entirely. A lot of what he plays now may be similar to other people, but I don't think thats him failing to choose what he wants to be. I think his character is a show stealing, cocky good guy. Like many before. The problem is that that kind of thing used to be something we'd see, but WWE's faces are much more vanilla nowadays. Ziggler has jumped in, it stands out and just looks like he's copying.

And the fact he isnt huge is definitely WWE's fault

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 23 May 2014, 19:01

Nah can't agree, its not the basis of the character that has been copied, I'vepno problem with that, its the mannerisms, he became so reliant on them I don't even think he realises how obvious he is anymore, many guys lift things from past wrestlers, thats not the issue, thats just natural, what he has become though is an unintentional mimic and its that reason alone that he'll never make it truly big unless he addresses that particular issue

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 23 May 2014, 19:47

I think you're searching for things too much, personally.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 24 May 2014, 13:46

Its blatently obvious to me, its not something I meticulously scrutinise, its just there, if others dont see it then fine but to me thats the reason he'll never be big, if I did decide to look into too much I'd likely find more things but that for me is the more obvious ones!

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sat 24 May 2014, 16:34

I agree with kay fabe on this one. He's a mishmash of too many things. Needs to define what he wants to be and go for it.

His show stealer is bobby roode lite. And nowhere near as good.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 24 May 2014, 16:45

This time last year he was World Champ with the world at his feet, I cant help but feel he's been getting punished for having the cheek to get kicked in the head by Swagger.

Like him or lump him, theres no denying he's a great talent, arguably the fourth biggest face based on crowd reactions (after Bryan, The Shield and Cena) amd deserves a spot further up the card, not working throwaway matches with Frak Fandango.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 24 May 2014, 16:46

Harper has always been a fantastic big guy. When he was floating about the independent scene he always stood out, and I was always shocked it took so long for him to be signed to the WWE. He had great matches with both big and smaller guys, where with the latter he'd actually keep up with them in terms of speed. He could end up a very underated talent at the WWE.

Plus, he has the best beard out of the family Laugh

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 24 May 2014, 18:48

Samo wrote:This time last year he was World Champ with the world at his feet, I cant help but feel he's been getting punished for having the cheek to get kicked in the head by Swagger.

Like him or lump him, theres no denying he's a great talent, arguably the fourth biggest face based on crowd reactions (after Bryan, The Shield and Cena) amd deserves a spot further up the card, not working throwaway matches with Frak Fandango.

Did he get kicked in the head tho'? Thats the question...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sat 24 May 2014, 20:00

Spoiler:

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 24 May 2014, 20:14

There's all I needed for my point to be justified; Adam comparing him to a current TNA star.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 25 May 2014, 12:47

I think Dolph Ziggler is easily the most overrated wrestler in the world right now. I think Kofi Kingston does what he can do better.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 25 May 2014, 14:36

Crimey wrote:I think Dolph Ziggler is easily the most overrated wrestler in the world right now. I think Kofi Kingston does what he can do better.

What a ridiculous statement. On what basis?

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 25 May 2014, 14:49

AberdeenSteve wrote:
Crimey wrote:I think Dolph Ziggler is easily the most overrated wrestler in the world right now. I think Kofi Kingston does what he can do better.

What a ridiculous statement. On what basis?

The amount of people on wrestling forums who label Dolph Ziggler as the most talented guy in WWE is ridiculous, particularly when he's basically average. In the ring he leaves a lot to be desired, he became far too self-aware of his own popularity and selling ability and has thus become a parody of himself. I don't think he's a good talker at all either, never seen him deliver a good promo.

I would much rather watch a Kofi Kingston match than a Dolph Ziggler match.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 25 May 2014, 15:19

Think you are being a little harsh on the guy, as he is a good worker in the ring who does what is asked of him well and I feel if he was given the opportunity would produce some very good quality matches.

Would agree that he seems to have an inflated opinion of himself but to call him the most overrated guy in wrestling is a big statement when we have people like Alberto Del Rio with the amount of World Title reigns he has.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Sun 25 May 2014, 17:33

I think Del Rio's better in the ring than Ziggler as well. His character's as dull as dishwater though.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 25 May 2014, 18:04

I can't debate with that Crimey because it is so fundamentally wrong to me.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 25 May 2014, 18:37

I am talking overrated with fans, Del Rio is not rated at all by most fans of wrestling. Dolph Ziggler on the other hand is lauded across the internet as the most talented guy on the roster.

Yeah he's a solid worker, but so is Kofi Kingston, the difference for me is that I don't think Kofi's match are so routinely ruined by overselling.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next