The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 20th May 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 20th May 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 20th May 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:15 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

*Happy birthday Viper
*Let Them Fight
*The Saviour is coming
*Needs more Harris
*6CW Time to Play
*Ermagherd
*Got my tickets to Night of Glory baby

The action is then taken ringside where Henry and Harold Lloyd are situated at the announce desk, ready to call the action.

HA: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another edition of Anarchy, we are only two shows away from Night of Glory and the action is really starting to hot up. I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined on commentary by my brother Henry

Henry nods to camera

HA: Ten days ago Max Adamson and Gazzy fired a stern warning shot at the Authority

HE: It was an outrage, they should be held accountable for their actions. How dare they attack The Authority like that, who do they think they are?

HA: The 6CW champion and the man who is leading the charge of the uprising

HE: Don’t make me laugh. We have heard all this before and where did that get them?

HA: Dismiss it at your peril Henry. 6CW is fighting back and they mean business

HE: Pfft

HA: You wait and see Henry, wait and see.

This is 6CW and ITS TIME TO PLAY!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 20th May 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 20th May 2014

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:22 pm

(Backstage Enforcer is shown storming into the office of the Authority’s. As the door slams the camera shows Jones sat at his desk, stood next to the desk is Mr. Hernandez and across the room stand Alexander Altair, Daniel Reilly, Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels)

MJ: Ah. Good evening champ, nice of you to join us

(Enforcer appears irate)

E: What are you doing hiding in here. We need to take action, last week those two made us look weak and stupid; they need to learn a lesson

(Jones smiles)

MJ: And what would you suggest?

(Enforcer scowls)

E: That we stop sitting on our hands and do something. Gazzy and Adamson need to be taken down a peg or two and I would be more than happy to wipe those smug grins off their stupid faces

(Jones chuckles)

MJ: More haste, less speed

E: What the hell does that mean?

(Jones stands)

MJ: It means, the time will come where they will get exactly what is coming to them, and when that moment arises we will grab it with both hands, but until then we stand together, we stand strong and we do not show that they are getting to us

Agreed?

(The attendees nod as Jones looks to Enforcer)

MJ: Your time is coming, that is all you have to worry about

(Enforcer is breathing heavily as the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:23 pm

*The image on screen is that of DeMarcus Brown tying up his boots and preparing for his match

"...Mr Brown...a word if you will"

DB "I wondered when I'd see your face today. The big man not with you?"

*The camera turns to see Michael Hathaway stood in the doorway. He steps into the room.

MH "No, Mr Brown, Jax Cutler does not waste his time talking tactics and making friends"

DB "Good, I'm not here to make nice"

MH "But why are you here, Mr Brown? My client isn't taken to sharing his spotlight with anyone, less so part-timers"

DB "My business is my business, Hathaway. You get that?"

MH "Oh, believe me, Mr Brown, my client and I have no desperate need to share stories by the campfire. But I have no interest in letting some ring-rusty, gangster-wannabe ruin the plans myself and Mr Cutler have in this company"

*Brown gets to his feet, angered by Hathaway's disrespect

DB "Look, man, you wanna step out of my way. Your big man ain't around, and I ain't a brother to play games with. You're gon shut up and watch me make my comeback, just like you and your boy are gonna watch me win that title too."

*Hathaway laughs

MH "I highly doubt we'll see anything remotely like that Mr Brown"

*Brown steps nose to nose with Hathaway

DB "More words outta you and you'll be seeing it from a hospital bed. Now get out"

*Hathaway opens his mouth to speak, but instead nods and turns away and out of the room and Brown goes back to his preparations.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:25 pm

*The cameras are with Hobo, he walks along with a smile on his face and talks straight down the lens.

H "Your resident guidance counsellor off to get a word with the man who, in joining forces with me tonight, is about to have a big, bad W slap dash in the centre of the win column...a-ha! This is the door I wanted to see"

*Hobo walks past the cameraman and pushes open the changing room door of Bam Sparkleston. We can see only the back of his head

H "Holy cr*p on a cracker!"

*The cameraman peers round Hobo's head and we see Bam stood in his room wearing wrestling trunks made entirely out of biscuits

BS "OH EM GEE! THE ACTUAL FRIGGING HOBO! I've gotta, I should, where's my, goodness gracious!"

*Bam is spinning in a circle and a couple of the biscuits fall off his outfit. Each one leaves a hole, revealing far too much cheek.

H "Bam, Bam, Bam! Stand still will you please?!"

*Bam stops.

H "Thank you"

*But Bam moves again and is making a high pitch whine as he searches on his desk

BS "FOUND IT!"

*He spins to show a biscuit with a bite mark in.

BS "TOTES GONNA GET A DOUBLE SELFZ WITH THIS"

*Hobo looks confused and then startled as Bam whips his phone out and takes a picture.

H "What...what is that?"

BS "NO! OH MA GOD! You must know. Please tell me you know!"

*Bam begins to sob

H "Yes, yes, Oh of course, that's THE biscuit!"

*Bam instantly jumps back to life, all smiles

BS "YES! The first ever biscuit you bit in a wrestling arena! I was there, H! I saw the cleaners chuck it away, but there was no chance any bin was going to stop me. So I climbed in and here we are today, Hobo and his best friend Bam!"

*Hobo begins to back away and bumps into the door. He jumps

H "I, ah, well I'll meet you out there buddy. Just wanted to come and say hi!"

BS "Hobo said hi to me!"

*He jumps and a couple more biscuits fall. The camera spins away and turns to an open mouthed, shocked Hobo

H "That's one hell of a hobnob..."

*He regains his composure and scrambles out of the door, the scene fading away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:26 pm

Match 1
Hobo/Bam Sparklington vs Jax Cutler/DeMarcus Brown

The action is at ringside as “Bridge Burning” roars out to a chorus of boos from the fans in attendance. Michael Hathaway appears on the stage, closely followed by his “client” Jax Cutler…

HA: Tag team action to kick off tonight’s broadcast…

HE: Four of the eight men that will compete for the International Championship at Night of Glory…this is a night when they can really stake their claim and gather some momentum…

HA: Jax Cutler has been in 6CW for just a couple of weeks, but already he is making serious waves…

Hathaway pats his charge on the shoulder and then Cutler jumps up in to the ring. He bounces back off the ropes and stretches his muscles as “Gangsta Rap” crashes out to a much more positive reception….

HA: DeMarcus Brown is back in 6CW and he has his eyes firmly set on the International Championship…

HE: Brown’s been out of action for a couple of months, ring rust will be a factor…

HA: It may very well be but Brown will fight no matter what….he loves a tear-up….it will be interesting to see if he can co-exist with his partner here tonight….two very strong personalities…

Brown lowers his bandana as he walks down the ramp and then he fixes Michael Hathaway with a loathsome stare. Hathaway merely smiles as Brown barges past him and climbs into the ring, going toe to toe with Cutler…

HE: Brown’s been out of the game, I don’t think he realises that Cutler is not a man to be messed with…

HA: I’m pretty sure Brown is far from concerned…

The stare-down continues as “Don’t fear the reaper” streams out to a huge round of applause. Pyros explode into the air as Hobo shuffles out from behind the curtain. He raises an arm in the air and then motions for a belt around his waist…

HA: Many claim Hobo’s best days are far behind him…but at Night of Glory he is aiming to prove those doubters wrong by becoming the International Champion…

HE: Hobo’s career belongs on the scrapheap where he lives…

Hobo tags hands with the fans and then he rolls under the bottom rope to face his opponents. He smiles at both Cutler and Brown…

HA: Hobo knows he has two very physically imposing opponents tonight but he has seen it all and faced it all in his career…

HE: Yeah but this may as well be a handicap match…Hobo’s partner is beyond useless…

“Best song ever” echoes out to another round of applause from the 6CW crowd as Bam Sparklington makes his entrance. He bounces out, full of energy, and then begins to snap shots of himself with his mobile phone….

HA: Bam Sparklington brings a fun factor to 6CW…

HE: He’s a nutjob….a proper freak, he is obsessed with everyone on this roster…he stole Percy Percival’s tutu last week…

HA: I can’t deny he has a few “bizarre” hobbies but Sparklington is just happy to be here…..he interacts with the fans…currently filming his entrance here on his “BamCam”….

Sparklington snaps some pictures of the fans and then he climbs into the ring. He looks delighted to shake hands with Hobo and he gets to take a photo with the veteran…

HA: Another dream moment for this young kid…

Hobo is smiling as Sparklington gives his phone to the timekeeper and then prepares for the match. Cutler looks unimpressed and listens to instructions from Michael Hathaway as DeMarcus Brown stands in the centre to start the match…

HA: Brown and Hobo to kick this contest off…

Brown and Hobo circle before locking up in the centre of the ring. Brown uses his power to push Hobo back against the ropes and then swings a clothesline at him as he returns….Hobo ducks underneath and rattles off a three punch combo but Brown then scores with a knee to the stomach and whips his opponent towards the corner…

HE: I don’t like Brown but I’d happily see him put an end to Hobo here tonight…

Brown rushes in but receives two solid knees to the face, knocking him back. Hobo then goes to the second rope and comes off with an axe handle to the head. Brown staggers into the opposite corner and Hobo follows across with a running back splash…

HA: Hobo still has the skills and athleticism to hang tough with the best of them….

Brown stumbles out and Hobo puts him down with a side-slam…………..1…………….2………….shoulder up.  Hobo pulls Brown up and tags in Bam Sparkleston…

HE: Hobo throwing Bam in at the deep end….I bet he drowns…

Bam quickly climbs the ropes and jumps off with an elbow to the back of Brown’s head before rolling him up……………..1……………………..2…………….kickout. They get up and Sparkleston nails a kick to the stomach before attempting a DDT….

HA: Brown not appreciating that…

Brown runs Bam back into the corner and then slams into him with repeated shoulder thrusts to the ribs. He grabs his arm and whips him across to the opposite corner with such velocity that Sparkleston drops to the canvass….

HE: This kid is so far out of his comfort zone right now…

Brown merely looks down at Bam and then he slaps Cutler’s chest, initiating a tag. Cutler climbs into the ring and immediately gutwrenches Bam up into a gutbuster…………….1………………….2…………..shoulder up!

HA: Jax Cutler is a wrecking machine….he is going to enjoy beating on this young rookie…

Cutler backs off the ropes and returns with a horrible punt to Sparkleston’s spine……………1……………….2……………kickout. He pulls the youngster up by the hair and flips him up onto his shoulders…

HE: Time to end this already…..

Cutler looks for a crucifix powerbomb but Sparkleston manages to wriggle his way off the back. He stumbles to the ropes and springboards onto them before flying back with a knee to Cutler’s jaw…

HA: Bam just wobbled Jax Cutler…..TOOK HIM DOWN!

Cutler wobbles off balance and Sparkleston runs against the ropes before returning with a jumping high knee to the face……………………..1…………………….2……………..Cutler kicks out. Hathaway bangs his hand against the mat…

Hathaway: Get it together, Jax….this guy is a nobody, don’t let him embarrass you….you are the next International Champion….destroy him….

Sparkleston grabs Cutler by the head and tries to drag him up but Jax suddenly shoots the legs and takes Bam down. He rolls on top and delivers fierce forearms to the face…

HA: Cutler’s MMA background coming into play…

HE: He didn’t appreciate being humiliated by this little runt…

Cutler gets back up to his feet and he launches Bam against the ropes before knocking him down with a thunderous clothesline as he comes back. Sparkleston gets back up and Cutler delivers a STO……………..1………………..2…………..Hobo breaks the count!

HA: Hobo keeping this match alive for his team…

Hathaway: Don’t worry about him for now, Jax….he’ll get his when the time is right…..

Cutler glares at Hobo but then he stomps Bam back into the corner and chokes him with his boot. Cutler then slaps Brown’s chest, repaying the favour from earlier…

HE: I’m sensing a lot of tension between Cutler and Brown…

HA: Really? I never would have guessed…

Brown grabs Sparkleston’s legs and rips him away from the corner before catapulting him back into the turnbuckle. Sparkleston staggers back out and Brown spins him into a spinebuster……………1…………………….2……………….shoulder up!

HA: This is not turning into a happy experience for young Bam Sparkleston….

Brown circles the ring, waiting for Bam to stand, and then he lifts the youngster up on his shoulders….

HE: BROKEN HOME!

Sparkleston drops off the back and he shoves Brown against the ropes before knocking him down with a dropkick as he comes back. Bam tries to crawl towards Hobo…

HA: Sparkleston has guts though, credit to him…

Brown is back up and he grabs Bam’s leg, dragging him back, but Sparkleston manages to get up on one leg and scores with an excellent enzeguiri, drawing cheers from the crowd…

HE: I can’t believe he pulled that off…

Sparkleston then leaps out and tags in Hobo. Hobo runs in and knocks Brown down with a clothesline before spinning him into a neckbreaker…………………..1…………………..2……………shoulder up. Brown gets up and walks straight into an inverted atomic drop before Hobo nails him with a face-first Russian legsweep….

HA: SOFT SHOE SHUFFLE!

…2
……….Brown kicks out!

HE: Somebody put this idiot out of his misery…

Brown gets up and Hobo hits him with a quick four punch combo and a solid elbow to the top of the head. DeMarcus is unsteady as he stumbles in Hobo’s direction….

HA: HOBO CUDDLE!

Brown blocks the slam with a brutal knee to the stomach and then sets Hobo down with a DDT. Brown crawls to his corner and gives the tag to Jax Cutler…

HE: This is going to be fun to watch…

Cutler drives knees down into Hobo’s spine and then he easily picks him and throws him into the corner. He goes to the body with solid hooks before pulling Hobo out and lifting him into a big suplex. Hobo is holding his back as Cutler measures him and then drags him into a fisherman’s suplex…………………1…………………………….2……………….shoulder up!

HA: Cutler walks around with an air of danger about him….he brings fear to the table and you cannot buy that…

Cutler crouches in the corner, waiting for Hobo to stand, and then he pounces forwards for a spear but is taken down by a drop toe-hold. Hobo rolls over him and covers…………….1…………………2……………..kickout. Cutler gets up and swings wildly with a clothesline but Hobo ducks it and runs the ropes, returning with a flying crossbody……………..1………………2………Cutler kicks out!

Hathaway: SQUASH HIM!

Hobo tries to pull Cutler up into a piledriver but Jax kicks his legs and then succeeds in countering with a backdrop. He waits for Hobo to get back up and tries to lift him into a bearhug…

HA: Hobo handshake…

Hobo pokes Cutler in the eye and then pulls him into a rollup……………….1………………………2……………shoulder up. They get back up and Hobo lands a kick to the stomach and a double armed DDT……………………..1…………………….2………………..kickout!

HA: Jax Cutler struggling to contain Hobo here…

HE: It’s a flash in the pan…

Hobo makes his way to the corner and climbs to the top rope, ready to leap, before taking a moment to pose for the fans. He then jumps off with a flying elbow drop…

HE: Pandering to these idiot fans cost him there…

Cutler rolls out of the way and sends Hobo crashing into the mat. Both men take their time to get back up but then Cutler nails a crunching tigerplex…

HA: JAXPLEX!

…2
……Hobo just throws his shoulder up!

HE: That knocked the life out of Hobo…

HA: And DeMarcus Brown wants some…

Brown, much to the annoyance of Cutler and Hathaway, slaps Jax on the back and tags himself in. He waits for Hobo to start getting up and then runs at him with a huge boot right to the face…

HA: Brown taking no prisoners with that kick….this could be over…

1……………………..2……….Sparkleston makes the save!

HE: Kid has a deathwish…

Brown gets up and fixes Bam with a look of pure anger. Sparkleston tries to smile and give Brown the thumbs up but DeMarcus decks him with one huge right hand…

HA: Brown doesn’t want to be “selfie” friends…

Bam rolls from the ring, holding his jaw, as Brown turns around and sprints at Hobo once again…

HE: DRIVE BY!

Hobo leapfrogs over the attempted spear, sending Brown crashing into the turnbuckle, and then he drags him around and plants him with a piledriver……..1
….2
……….thr-shoulder up!

HA: Hobo so close to securing victory there…

Hobo wipes sweat from his brow and then he tries to pull Brown back up to his feet. Brown shoves Hobo into the ropes and then scoops him up on his shoulders….

HE: BROKEN HOME!

Hobo manages to tag Sparkleston in, on the blindside, and then he rolls of Brown’s shoulders as Bam springboards in with a dropkick……………………1…………………………..2……………Brown just kicks out!

HA; Sparkleston is surprising a few people….he may not be the most refined but he can fight….

Brown gets back up and Bam dropkicks him into the corner before chasing in with another flying dropkick. He grabs Brown’s head and runs him out in a bulldog………………..1………………..2……………Brown throws his shoulder off the mat!

HE; Jax Cutler wouldn’t be getting knocked around like this…

Hathaway is briefing Cutler on the outside as Brown stumbles back up to his feet and Sparkleston grabs his head…

HA: Calls this NSFW!

Bam looks to leap up and drive both of his knees into Brown’s jaw but Brown catches him in midair and spins him around with a huge belly to belly slam. Brown stumbles over to the corner and ushers Sparkleston back up….

HA: SPEAR!

Cutler slaps Brown’s back, initiating the tag, and then he quickly climbs into the ring and almost breaks Sparkleston in half with a spear. Brown looks annoyed but then runs across and barges Hobo off the apron as Jax flips Sparkleston up on his shoulders…

Hathaway: This is all you, Jax……unstoppable, unbeatable….show them what you are all about….

HE: CUTTING EDGE!

Cutler drives Bam down with the Razor’s Edge powerbomb and covers him…………………1……………………..2……………………3!

HA: Cutler picks up yet another impressive victory here…

HE: He’s three from three…..the International Championship has his name written all over it…

HA: And a welcome return for DeMarcus Brown, back to winning ways…

HE: Only because Cutler was around to make it happen…

“Bridge Burning” echoes out as Cutler and Brown go head to head in the middle of the ring. They just glare at one another as Hathaway shrieks from the outside…

Hathaway: This is all you, Jax…..nobody but you…..main event is where you heading and nobody will stop you…..you’ll get yours Brown, I promise you…

Cutler shoulders past Brown and climbs out to join his manager as Hobo rolls into the ring to check on Bam Sparkleston. Brown shakes his head as he backs away from his opponents and leaves the scene…

HA: Hobo showed he still has the fight and Sparkleston displayed real guts….a losing effort tonight but that will not harm their chances at Night of Glory…

HE: They don’t have any chances…

The crowd cheer as Sparkleston comes to and gets to take a “selfie” with Hobo whilst he is still lying on the floor. Hobo helps him up and they climb to the outside…

HA: Hobo may even have some Trash TV memorabilia for Sparkleston…

HE: Who the hell cares….these guys are losers….

HA: Allies tonight but at Night of Glory it is about the International Championship and there will be no friends in that match…

Match result: Jax Cutler via pinfall on Bam Sparkleston
Match time: 7 minutes

Last edited by JJJohnson on Tue 20 May 2014, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:28 pm

*Oliver Keane and Daniel Reilly meet in the corridors, shake hands and begin to talk.

OK "So we're on the same page?"

DR "Of course. We both said this, we want him out of here and I want him punished"

OK "Precisely. Let's make this the last time that man leaves this company"

DR "I don't want him to be able to consider wrestling again. I am sick of hearing him speak, that nonsense he delivers, barely English. I'm sicking that old carcass wasting space in the ring. I've got pride in this profession, he taints everything we work for."

*Keane smiles, and as the camera shows on his face the image suddenly sharpens and focuses on DeMarcus Brown just out of sight but listening intently.

OK "Daniel, we'll finish him. Blade will not only be retired from this business, I don't see him taking another step in his life again. Let's send a message whilst we take out the trash. The arrogance of Blade can be disposed with. We don't need idiot, part-time has-beens and we won't stand for them"

*The pair shake hands again and go their separate ways, DeMarcus Brown having heard the whole conversation from around the corner.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:30 pm

(Tim Allen is backstage)

TA: My guest at this time…………..

(Costello walks into shot, grabbing the microphone from Allen’s grip)

VC: Oh cut the formality Allen, we all know you’re only here to push up the average white guy quota

(Allen drops his head down and Costello looks straight down the camera lens)

VC: This isn’t a pre match chat or a fluffy little get to know me piece. Liam Wood this is aimed at you so listen carefully chump

(Costello is smiling)

VC: You think you are the one who gets to call the shots; I have been playing the tune since day one. Everything that has happened up to now is because I allowed it to happen. Don’t think for one second that you are the guy in control!!

You want to be the big man, throwing around threats like you’re the man that matters. Listen snake boy, you only matter because of what happened to me in EWF, and this is me removing that blot from the annuls of time, this is me showing the world how things are supposed to be

So you stand there and puff out your chest and convince yourself that you are the one in charge but the fact of the matter remains. You have never mattered, you have never been worthy of my level and if by destroying you at Night of Glory I show the world that you are nothing more than a skid mark on my career then that is the way things have to be

(Costello sneers)

VC: Costello’s Law says at Night of Glory, Liam Wood will finally get exactly what he deserves!!

(Costello drops the mic and walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:30 pm

"Just the man I wanted to see"

*The scene kicks in with Jimmy Phillips walking into the dressing room and addressing Blade

B: Evening fella!

JP: A good evening at that, Mr Blade. Well, it will be if you're switched on tonight.

B: I always am, big fella, don't you worry about Blade.

JP: I am worried about Blade. This isn't the Blade that won titles any more. And I've only got sympathy up until a certain limit my man. This is the year of The Talent. I can't carry you on my back all night, no matter how good I am. Reilly and Altair won't give you an easy ride.

B: I won't have my professionalism questioned. But I'm not mad. I'll just have to go out there and show you that Blade isn't just what's best for business, he is the damn business!

JP: That's the fire I want to see!

*The scene fades as Phillips walks away again.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:32 pm

Match 2
Daniel Reilly/Alexander Altair vs Jimmy Phillips/Blade

We return from backstage to see Authority members Alexander Altair and Daniel Reilly in deep conversation in the ring.

HA: Welcome back folks to our second match of the evening. Newest Authority recruits Alexander Altair and Daniel Reilly take on the tag team of Blade and Jimmy Phillips. We have already seen that being part of the Authority has huge benefits.

HE: Just play a different record already! Reilly is UK Champion for one reason and one reason only......he has the talent. Something Blade will find out at Night of Glory.

HA:..........and Jimmy Phillips?

HE: He lost decisively last time out to Jax Cutler.....enough said.

Suddenly "I do what I want" starts to play and Blade comes out onto the stage to cheers from the fans. He stands there acknowledging them for a good few moments.

HA: What a competitor Blade is......a guy with perhaps the biggest heart in the federation. He deserves his shot at Night of Glory!

HE: He tapped out to Altair last week! He is facing two guys that have beaten him and will beat him. Heart or not!

Blade is still waiting on the stage when "Cold Ash" blares out of the speakers to more cheers from the fans. Jimmy Phillips bursts out onto the stage and nods at Blade.

HA: Whereas Blade and Reilly will be going one on one at Night of Glory, both Altair and Phillips will be taking part in the match for the International Championship.

HE: There is certainly no love lost between both teams......WHOAH! HERE THEY COME!

Blade and Phillips start to run down to the ring as Altair and Reilly back away. Phillips rolls under the ropes and immediately goes after Altair with heavy blows. Reilly goes to help his partner but is turned round by Blade who nails him with a headbutt. The 4 men brawl at either side of the ring, as the referee struggles to get some sort of control on the match. The audience cheer loudly as blows fly.

HA: Crowd loving the action!

Blade continues his assault of Reilly by the ropes and manages to clothesline him over the top to the outside. Meanwhile, Phillips whips Altair to the ropes and goes for the Game Changer. Altair ducks it, rebounds back off of the other set of ropes and slams into his opponent with a flying knee. Phillips goes down prone on the canvas

HE: Furious start so far here.....and the bell has yet to ring officially!

After Blade dumps Reilly to the outside, he climbs to the apron and steadies himself. He looks at Reilly who is trying to recover by the timekeeper. He gets ready and then jumps off in a double axe handle position. Reilly suddenly turns round and nails Blade straight in the face with the ring bell. Blade immediately falls to the floor clutching his face, as Reilly mocks the crowd.

HE: Well that's the bell rung!

Reilly gets up onto the apron and rejoins his partner. Altair stares coldly at Phillips before going after him again. He lifts him up and whips him to the turnbuckle hard. As Phillips rebounds out, Altair grabs him and slams him down with a snap suplex. He then runs the ropes and drops his knee into his opponents stomach. A quick tag later and Reilly is in the ring next. He lifts Phillips up into a spine buster position and drills his back into the second turnbuckle. As Phillips slouches forward, Reilly brings him down to the canvas with a vicious DDT. He then gets up quickly and lifts up his arms in victory as the crowd boos loudly.

HA: At this point in time you would have to say that the two men from the Authority are on top!

Reilly makes another tag and Altair comes in. He drags Phillips by his legs to the corner, before slamming down on his opponents knee with continuous elbow drops. He then grabs Phillips by his hair and brings him hurtling to the canvas with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

HA: Phillips kicks out!

Altair doesn't look happy and whips Phillips again to the ropes. He goes for the dropkick but Phillips in desperation holds onto the ropes he was thrown towards. Altair lands on his back, as Phillips crawls over to his corner. Blade has somehow managed to stumble over to it after the bell hit and then two men are inches from making the tag.

HA: Tag going to be made....................REILLY!

As Phillips reaches out, Reilly comes up behind him from his corner and hits Phillips on the back. The referee motions angrily to the UK Champion to get out and has his back turned on the action. Altair is up on his feet and sees that Phillips is on the floor. He runs in and nails him with a punt to the head before hooking the leg. The referee turns round and begins counting.

HA: NO! UNBELIEVABLE!

Altair for once loses his ice like demeanour and looks incensed. He makes the tag to Reilly who gets into the ring quickly. He runs the ropes and hits Phillips with a leg drop. After the move, he gets up and starts gesturing towards Blade. He then turns Phillips round to face him and starts hitting him with elbows to the head as Blade looks on angrily.

HA: Reilly taunting Blade here!

Reilly lifts Phillips back up and then boots him in the gut. He places his opponents head between his legs and turns to face Blade again. He mocks him once more before nailing Phillips with a powerbomb.

HE: I love it! Going for the win with his opponents finisher!

Reilly mocks Blade a third time who stares at him seething, before leisurely making the pin.

HE: STILL NO!

Reilly holds his head in his hands but is quickly up. He whips Phillips to the ropes and goes for the powerslam. Phillips somehow manages to avoid it before slamming Reilly down to the mat with a spinebuster on the rebound. Both men are down on the mat as the fans urge The Talent to make the tag to Blade. Both men crawl over to their partners, and Reilly manages to tag in Altair first. On seeing this, Blade storms into the ring, just when Phillips is close enough to him.

HE: HE DIDN'T WAIT FOR THE TAG!

The referee is nearly knocked down as Blade goes right past the incoming Altair in a rage and instead shoulder barges Reilly to the outside. Altair looks stunned, as the two men topple to the outside, with Blade up quickly and punching out at Reilly.

HE: WHAT THE HELL! HE JUST SNAPPED!

HA: Phillips is still the legal man...................TOUCHDOWN!

As Altair turns back round, Phillips hits him with a weary rock bottom. He slumps to the canvas as well in fatigue. He manages to crawl over slowly and is only able to place a hand over his opponents chest. The official starts the count.

HA: NO! NOT ENOUGH POWER ON THAT ONE!

HE: NOW WHOSE GOING TO WIN THIS?!

As Phillips and Altair lie in the ring after the pin attempt, Blade is going after Reilly like a man possessed on the outside. He has him against the guardrail and is bringing down blow after blow. Suddenly, Reilly racks his fingers across the face of Blade. He turns round blinking his eyes as Reilly gets himself ready.

HE: RK........NO!

HA: WATCH OUT!!!!

Reilly tries to go for his finisher but Blade uses great instinct to push him away. As Reilly turns round, Blade quickly boots him in the gut. He then lifts him up onto his shoulders, takes a few steps forwards and slams Reilly up over the barrier and into the crowd with a powerbomb. Chairs scatter as Reilly lies in a heap on top of them, with the fans surrounding him and cheering for Blade.

HE: That was so dangerous! The mans insane!

HA: That's the heart we was talking about!

Blade is on his knees breathing heavily as the crowd turn to the action in the ring. Both Phillips and Altair have slowly got back onto their feet. Altair is first to react and runs at Phillips with both arms raised. Phillips blocks the first punch and spins Altair around after he tries a second punch. He then sends Altair up over his head with a German suplex. Altair hits the mat hard as Phillips struggles to get to his feet. After using the ropes as support, he beckons Altair to his feet, before running towards him.

HA: GAME CHANGER!

Phillips connects with his finisher and then quickly makes the pin.

HE: CAN'T BELIEVE HE GOT HIM!

The referee lifts up Phillips hand in victory as Blade gingerly enters the ring. The two men slap hands before acknowledging the fans cheers.

HA: A tough match but a vital one for the confidence of these two guys heading into Night of Glory. Reilly and Altair taste defeat.

HE: A minor blip. These two will be back and stronger!

The fans continue to cheer, even some of them around the still prone Reilly, as we head backstage.

Match result: Jimmy Phillips via pinfall over Alexander Altair
Match time: 4 minutes, 32 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:33 pm

(The screen is pitch black, a match strikes and from the light and the face of McCoy becomes visible. A familiar voice can be heard but the camera stays focused on McCoy)

There are many……………who forget…………..the sacrifices ………….that are made

Of fallen idols………………who now are lost…………….who once had hopes………of a life so true

But what of us…………..the sullied few………..the freak show………….what awaits us………..

What will come of us……???

(Laughter rings around the darkness as the voice continues)

We are not…………… of this world……………..We are not…………destined for greatness…….

The world ……………..tries to hold us back……………..The world…………..wants to hide us away

I will not………….be a figure of amusement……….I will not……………be hidden in the dark

He will hear my message…………….. He will listen when I speak ………………..

(The light goes out and the laughter continues, another match is lit and Edward Plague is shown standing looking straight at McCoy)

He will join my brotherhood…………………..

(Plague blows out the match, in the darkness he whispers)

What…………………….Say………………………You?

(The sound of Plague’s laughter echoes around the darkness as the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:34 pm

*Billy Shaw and Nicky Cassidy are backstage

BS: You know what's in front of you, Nicky. Costello is ruthless, but you're good.

NC: Good? Billy boy, I'm Ice Cold Nicky Cassidy. Boy Costello about to get Frozen!

BS: Well, go out there and let it show.

NC: Did you say Let it Go? Did you finally watch it?! Isn't it wonderful, Billy. I knew--

BS: I didn't watch it. I will not be watching children's films. I am a wrestler, Nicky.

NC: Come on, Bilbo! Let it go, let it go! Can't hold it back any more!

*Billy turns to walk away

NC: Let it go, let it go! Turn away and slam the door!

*He stands and watches Shaw walk off before running after him

NC: Come on, man! You can't walk off, someone has got to keep an eye on the nutjob in the mask!

*Scene fades with Cassidy chasing after Shaw.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:36 pm

(Mr. Jones is sat alone in his office; the door opens and in walks Kelsey. Jones closes his eyes for a second)

MJ: The door was closed for a reason Kelsey. I really don’t have time for you and your material problems. I am dealing with high end business dealings and you want to talk about cushions and making 6CW sexier. Please can you put any ideas in writing and file them with my PA. Thank you; please close the door on your way out

(Kelsey looks offended for a second)

KC: Stick up your butt much?

(Jones puts his head in his hands)

MJ: Kelsey just ………..please……………

KC: Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you at the moment, but if you keep pi$$ing off everyone, then all you will have left are enemies and trust me you already have enough of them already

(Jones moves his hands but is still unimpressed with Kelsey’s outburst)

MJ: Is that what you wanted, to give me advice on how to handle people. If we all took your approach we’d spend 23 hours of the day flat on our backs, if I wanted your advice I would ask for it but please let me make this clear I will never ask for your advice!!

(Kelsey shakes her head)

KC: You really are a…………………

(Jones snaps)

MJ: A what???

The man in charge, the man who can fire your useless @ss and send you back to your waste of space father??

(Kelsey goes to walk out of the office)

KC: For your information I came here to pass on a message from my father, he has been trying to call you and was concerned something was the matter. I wish I hadn’t bothered

(Jones remains unmoved as Kelsey slams the door on her exit)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:41 pm

Match 3
Vincent Costello vs. Nicky Cassidy
On commentary: Chaos

HA: Welcome back folks, up next we have a match that on paper is a little one sided

HE: And some. Costello will be looking to get this one over as quick as possible

HA: We have already been joined on commentary by Chaos – Good evening

Chaos remains silent

HE: This should be interesting

"Cold as Ice" booms out of the speakers the lights turn the entire arena blue, and the words 'Welcome to the ice age' appear on the big screen which smash into a thousand pieces as Cassidy walks into the spotlight

HA: This man is one half of a tag team who are becoming real fan favourites and I think they are destined for a great future in the tag division

Cassidy pauses and poses with both arms in the air, he runs to the ring and climbs the turnbuckle to again pose with both arms in the air.

HA: Not overly experienced in singles competition but Cassidy has great speed and I think he could cause Costello a few problems

"Killing in the name of" by Rage against the Machine screams out of the speakers and the arena goes silent, smoke fills the stage as the words COSTELLO's LAW appears on the big screen and the crowd start to boo

Costello walks through the curtain and stands on the stage looking out around the arena before beating his chest

HE: Costello may not be a friend of The Authority but he has a lot of very impressive qualities

HA: Like cheating and general untrustworthiness?

Costello saunters down the ramp ignoring the crowd he climbs the steps and enters the ring

HE: He just exudes confidence. Even you have to be impressed by the man?

HA: Pfft

The bell rings and Cassidy looks to move in for the lockup but Costello surprises him with a sharp kick to the stomach and then rallies off with hard right hands. Cassidy staggers back against the ropes and Costello knees him in the gut before grabbing his arm and whipping him across the ring…..

HA: Cassidy reversed it…

Cassidy uses his own power to pull Costello into the centre of the ring and whips him off the ropes, only for Costello to return with a high knee to the face of his opponent. Cassidy gets back up and Costello knocks him back down with a double axe handle before beckoning him up a third time and scoops him onto his shoulders…

HE: Go to….

Cassidy drops off the back and pushes Costello into the corner before chasing in and landing with a hard clothesline. He beckons Costello out and nails a belly to belly suplex………………………1……………………2…………….shoulder up.

HA: Costello would not have expected this level of offence from his opponent, very impressive don’t you think Chaos?

Chaos sits in silence, staring, smiling at the ring

Cassidy gets up and lashes his arms across the back of Costello before dragging him up and into a vertical suplex

HE: I‘ll admit the youngster has surprised me with this fast start

Cassidy lets Costello get up and he lands a hard uppercut to the stomach before grabbing his arm and whips him into the corner. He rushes in and connects with a big splash before landing two forearms and then lifts Costello up onto the top rope…

HA: Costello in trouble right here…

Cassidy rocks Costello back with a few more right hands as he climbs up onto the top rope and pulls his opponent into a front face lock…

HE: Superplex from here is going to cause a mess…

Cassidy tries to pull Costello down, but the Hell’s Kitchen native is doing everything he can to hold on. He lands with hard hooks to the exposed ribcage of Cassidy before seizing his head and butting him down to the canvass below….Cassidy rolls away in pain as Costello composes himself and then leaps…

HA: HEADBUTT!

The crowd cheer as Cassidy rolls away in time, causing Costello to face-plant straight into the canvass. Cassidy quickly runs off the ropes and comes sprinting back into a rolling cradle cover…………………..1……………………2………..shoulder up. They both scramble back up and Cassidy kicks Costello in the stomach and hits a spinning neckbreaker………………………..1…………………..2……………..shoulder up.

HE: Cassidy has had a fantastic start to this match…..but I doubt he can sustain it?

Cassidy under hooks both of Costello’s arms as he tries to stand and lifts him up for a suplex but Costello counters out with a backdrop. Cassidy gets back up and Costello meets him with a head-butt to the stomach and then stands up straight, nailing a snap DDT………………………..1……………………………….2……………..kickout!

HA: That is how quickly that Costello can switch this up…

Costello gets up and begins to systematically stomp down on the chest and head of Cassidy before running off the ropes and returning with a jumping knee drop to the forehead. Cassidy stumbles back up to his feet and Costello lifts him into a scoop slam before backing into the corner. He lifts himself onto the second rope and then jumps off with a fistdrop to the face….

HE: Costello turning it up a notch now…

HA: Cassidy in trouble Chaos?

Once again Chaos stares silently at the ring

Costello lets Cassidy stand again and kicks him in the stomach before flipping him up and nails a sitdown powerbomb…
…1
……2
……….shoulder up!

HE: Close. Costello looking for this to be over

Costello drops a knee to the face of Cassidy before kneeling over his foe and beginning to hammer down with hard rights and lefts. He stands up and slicks back his hair before running off the ropes and returning with a hard kick to the ribs that forces Cassidy to roll under the bottom rope to the outside…

HA: Costello sure is building some control here…

Costello climbs out onto the apron, ignoring the orders of the referee, and then along and jumps off into an axe handle across the back of Cassidy. The crowd are booing but Costello merely smiles at them and then begins to stomp a mudhole into the midsection of his opponent…

Chaos stands a sickening smile on his face as the attack continues

Vincent drags Cassidy up and smacks his head against the ringside barrier before running him backwards and slams him into the ring apron. Cassidy slumps down onto the ground and Costello smiles at him before pulling himself back up onto the apron and through the ropes.

HE: Cassidy in bad shape on the outside….

HA: And our commentary colleague is enjoying every minute of it

The referee’s count reaches four as Cassidy pulls himself back up onto the apron and Costello catches him with a knee to the head as he tries to crawl through the middle rope before nailing a corkscrew neckbreaker…………………..1……………………………2………….Cassidy just manages to get his shoulder up off the mat.

HE: I thought we might have been looking at a three count there……….

Costello has an argument with the referee over the speed of his count and then stands up. He drags Cassidy up onto his feet and into a piledriver position…

HA: We have seen this temper from Costello before, he needs to stay focused on his opponent, and Cassidy can be dangerous as he showed early on in this match

HE: Cassidy about to experience some serious pain…

Cassidy staggers back and counters with a backdrop that sends Costello over the top rope onto the apron. Vincent lands on his feet and waits for Cassidy to turn around before shoulder-thrusting him through the middle rope and pulls his arm over the top rope…

HA: Costello looking to suplex Cassidy to the outside….

Cassidy kicks his feet, fighting the suplex, and then drops down and guillotines Costello across the top rope. Cassidy then lifts Costello up and over the top rope, into a crunching jackhammer…
…1
…….2
………………..shoulder up!

HA: Cassidy pulling that right out of the top drawer there…..

Cassidy gets back up to his feet and he pulls Costello up and flips him into the air for a powerbomb, only for Costello to land down with hard right hands to the forehead of his foe and then jump out of the back….Costello quickly bursts off the ropes and flies back with a yakuza kick to the stomach of Cassidy before scooping him up and then nails a shoulder-breaker……………………1……………………………….2…………………..shoulder up.

HE: Back and forth….This match is a lot closer than I could ever had imagined

Costello holds out the arm of Cassidy and stomps down on it before dragging his opponent up and lifts him onto his shoulders. He spins his foe around and then runs him into the corner…

HA: Snake eyes…

Cassidy drops off the back at the last moment and shoves Costello, chest-first, into the turnbuckle before locking his hands around his waist as he staggers back out…

HA: Beautiful bridging german suplex….

…2
…..shoulder up from Costello. They both scramble back to their feet and Costello looks for a flailing right hand but Cassidy ducks it and lifts him into an atomic drop before running back off the ropes and storming forward again….

HE: SPEAR!

The crowd cheer as Cassidy thunders into Costello with the ferocious spear before crawling over him and making the cover…………………………………………1………………………………………….2………………….foot on the ropes from Costello!

HA: Costello bought himself one heck of a reprieve…

Cassidy looks at the referee in disbelief, before accepting that the match is scheduled to continue. He gets back up to his feet and looks around at the cheering crowd, before beckoning for Costello to get back up onto his feet…

HA: Stay on him

Conrad leaps up for an RKO but Costello underhooks his arm and nails him with a picture perfect “Angle” slam, drawing boos from the crowd…

HA: Costello needed that…

HE: Desperation or not, it was very impressive

HA: Such a great effort by these two competitors…..

Ref: ……………………………….1……………………………….2………………….shoulder up

Costello slams the mat but gets up and lifts Cassidy to his feet

HE: Cassidy is wobbling

Costello slicks back his hair and hits Cassidy with a discus punch before whipping him off the ropes and launching him into a big backdrop. Cassidy staggers back up and Costello lifts him onto his shoulders….

HA: GTS!

Cassidy catches Costello’s knee on the way down and counters into a dragon screw takedown before grabbing ahold of Costello’s feet and sling shotting him into the corner. Costello’s head hits the turnbuckle and he staggers back into a russian legsweep……………………………….1……………………………….2………………….shoulder up.

Costello holds his spine as he gets back up and Cassidy drives an elbow down into his spine before grabbing ahold of him arm and whips him into the corner. Cassidy follows in but Costello drives the point of his elbow out into his jaw before running out after him and nailing a knee lift to the stomach. Cassidy gets back up and misses with a clothesline as Costello nails an inverted facelock backbreaker and follows up with a neckbreaker……………………………….1…………………………………2………………………..kickout again from Cassidy.

HE: Cassidy has got some stones, you have to give him that….he refuses to fold…

Costello stands up and he kicks out at the face of Cassidy before he runs off the ropes and returns with a big jumping elbow that lands to the chest of his foe. Cassidy crawls back up and Costello lifts him onto his shoulders before running him into a rolling green bay plunge…………………………….1………………………2……………Conrad pushes his shoulder up off the mat.

HA: Costello’s frustration growing now…

HE: He needs to reign that in…

Costello slams his hand against the mat three times and stares at the referee in disgust before getting back up. He questions the referee some more before turning away from him and he drags Cassidy back up and nails him with an inverted atomic drop before whipping him off the ropes…

HA: OMERTA!

…………………………………….1

…………………………………..2…………………………..

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE: And just like that it’s over

The crowd boo as Costello slides out of the ring arm raised in victory

HA: Cassidy put up a great fight but Costello’s class showed in the end…………Where is he going????

Chaos has removed his head phones and slides under the ropes; Cassidy slowly getting to his feet unaware his former tag team partner is stalking his every move

HE: Chaos looking to send Cassidy a message

Chaos has a sick look on his face as he begs Cassidy to turn around

HA: SHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd go crazy as Billy Shaw bursts through the curtain and sprints down the ramp into the ring

HE: Chaos hightailing it out of here

Chaos disappears through the crowd as Shaw checks on his partner

HA: A great match up there, probably better than we were expecting but Costello picks up the win and the strange relationship between Cassidy and Chaos continues

Match result: Vincent Costello via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes, 03 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:42 pm

*A rather shaky shot opens with Bam Sparkleston's face as it appears he is filming this himself. He speaks directly to the camera

BS: Forget Michael, forget Action and forget Sam-yool-ell...the real Jackson is in the building and Bam is gonna get him some Black time!

*He scurries along the corridors and finally turns into a changing room where Jackson Black is sat. The camera changes as the 6CW crew catch up and do a more professional filming job.

BS: I gotta buy me a vowel cos Ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy goddddddddddddddddd!

*Black looks up and immediately looks down again shaking his head

JB: I have been warned about you...

BS: Only good things I hope hehehe! Jackson, Jackson Black. I mean, colour me pink, what a guy!

JB: Can I sign something for you?

BS: OH GOoDNesS! If only I'd brought in my big Black Jackson with me today!

JB: What? No, don't answer that.

BS: We should totes be a tag team! We're in that big thingy match together aren't we?! Say I help you win. I'd just need a favour, maybe we the Bam Black! Tag Team and win those belts.

*Jackson stands up, walks over to Bam and grabs him by the throat, lifting him in the air

JB: You are leaving now. I don't want to see your face again until I put my big boot through it at Night of Glory.

*Jackson throws Bam out of the door and slams it. Bam is sat in the corridor

BS: Oh my god! Tell me you filmed that?! He kissed me! You all saw it!

*Bam jumps up and skips away singing love songs to himself.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:44 pm

(Joshua is backstage in a plain white room; he is stood in the far corner, his head bowed, hands behind his back and his hair across his face. Sat in the centre of the floor, cross legged is McCoy. Joshua slowly lifts his head staring intently towards McCoy he starts to speak)

Games are a foot…………….fear has gripped………….the masses…………..the people ……………..are running scared…………………desperately reaching…………………….reaching for salvation………………..but salvation…………..has turned………………..its back

(Joshua pauses for a couple of seconds)

There is nowhere………………..left to go……………the sheep……………..run to their slaughter……………………..begging for an end………………………an end to the suffering………………but there is no light…………………..there is no end…………only pain……………………..a constant pain…………………..an eternal damnation……………………

I have witnessed…………………such suffering………………….I have revelled…………..in the bloodlust…………………..I will dance………………at your destruction…………………..and I will………………..control your fear…………..

Mere humans……………….flesh and blood……………can not…………….. contemplate…………..the horror ………………I have seen………………the slaughter is coming…………………..there is no escape………………..

(The camera shows McCoy’s face twisted into a sickening smile as the scene ends)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:45 pm

HA "Another explosive night, brother!"

HE "When isn't it?! You don't get bad nights with the brains of Mr Jones in charge!"

HA "I'm sorry to interrupt what I don't doubt was a completely unbiased observation of our owner, but Tim Allen has caught up with Nicky Cassidy backstage after Chaos tried to catch him again"

*The screen changes to Cassidy, with Shaw in tow, standing next to Tim Allen. Cassidy is dripping with sweat and clearly enraged.

TA "Another match, another stab in the back by your old friend Chaos...th--"

*Cassidy interrupts

NC "The man weren't ever no friend of mine, clearly. But I let it slide. Ice is smooth, Ice let's things slip away. But not any more. God damn it the cracks are showing now, Timbo, no more fun and games in the snow. Chaos may have thought he could escape my wrath, but Ice Cold is the man who can make hell freeze over."

TA "What are you trying to say?"

NC "I'm laying it down. Night of Glory. Chaos meets the Cold.

*He stares directly down the lens

NC "Me and you, my masked enemy. We finish this. No games, no sneak attacks. Nicky Cassidy takes on Chaos at the show of shows. This'll be more than Broadway, The West End and even Madison Square Garden combined have ever seen. You'll be seeing more than split personalities when Ice kicks your face off."

*Cassidy spins away, leaving Shaw and Allen looking blankly at each other before the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:46 pm

Match 4
Jackson Black vs Robin Reborn

HA: Our next contest of the evening features the return of the former International Champion…

HE: This a huge deal….Jackson Black is back in 6CW and he has his eyes set on the championship he held for almost a whole year back in 2011-2012….

HA: Black is one of the best ring technicians in the game…he has had success all over the globe but never managed to reach the mountain top here in 6CW….he is hoping to change all that this time around…

“Watch me shine” by Fozzy blasts out to a very mixed reaction from the 6CW crowd. Jackson Black makes his entrance, an arrogant smile on his face, and he kneels down on the stage as though taking a moment of prayer…

HE: These fans don’t know what to do….they know Black doesn’t care about them, he said so last week, but they also know what he brings to the table…

HA: Black puts on a show in the ring and the fans respect that, but they do not respect this man’s personality…

Black, still sporting a beard, stands up and nods to himself before making his way down to the ring. He unzips his jacket and throws it at a fan before rolling under the bottom rope. He sneers at the ringside staff and then climbs onto the ropes to pose…

HE: Black flirted with the main event back in 2012 but it never quite worked out for him…

HA: He was one of the many instigators and then victims of the Genesis stable…Black helped put them on the map but was discarded as soon as his ego inflated to an unmanageable size…

Black jumps down into the centre of ring as “Stronger” echoes out to deafening cheers. Robin Reborn bounces out on the stage and slaps hands with all the fans that are reaching over the barricades…

HE: I guess every court needs a jester…

HA: Robin Reborn is a superstar who just loves what he does….and these fans respond to his enthusiasm…

HE: They love a loser…

HA: Reborn is far from that….and his unorthodox, dare devil, style could very well lead to him leaving Night of Glory as International Champion…

HE: You must be on drugs…

Reborn dances around ringside and then leaps up onto the apron before hopping over the top rope. He grins at Jackson Black before heading to the corner to pose for his fans…

HA: Reborn has been busy making a name for himself with Jack Hurst in the tag team division….but with Hurst engulfed in a battle with Jerome Dubois, Reborn has decided to seek glory elsewhere for the mean time…

HE: He is out of his depth with this level of talent…just like Hurst is with Dubois….

The referee speaks with both men for a moment and then he gives the signal for the bell to start the match. Both Black and Reborn circle each other before locking up in the middle of the ring…Black quickly takes the back of his opponent and pulls him into a headlock…

HA: If Reborn chooses to engage a full blown wrestling match with Black then he may struggle…

Reborn backs into the ropes and tries to shoot Black across the ring but Black keeps hold of his opponent’s head and then swings him to the floor with a hip-throw, locking in a seated chin-lock…

HE: Jackson Black is a standout performer in a wrestling ring….his skills really are second to none…

Reborn manages to get to his knees and he drives elbows into the gut of Black before breaking loose. He runs the ropes but is taken down by an armdrag as he returns before being placed in an abdominal stretch…

HA: Black has obviously done his homework….keeping the pace slow, not allowing Reborn any kind of momentum…

Black stretches Reborn’s body and drives his knee into the spine at the same time, increasing the pressure. The referee asks RR if he wants to quit but Reborn just shakes his head….

HA: Reborn is a gutsy character, he won’t throw in the towel…

Reborn manages to ease to the side a little and then he uses his athleticism to drive his knee up over his head and crack Black in the face. Jackson staggers back and Reborn charges into him with a flying dropkick….

HE: He’s just like an annoying fly….so satisfying when he gets squashed…

Black hits the turnbuckle and Reborn dives onto him with a splash before climbing the ropes and delivering a ten punch combo. Reborn poses for the crowd and then drops back, monkey flipping Black into the centre of the ring….

HA: Reborn is not pushover….this kid can fight, he loves to entertain…

Reborn runs against the ropes and then returns with a standing corkscrew moonsault……………..1…………………….2……………….Black kicks out. Reborn pulls Black up by the arm and then fires a hard roundhouse kick to the face, staggering Black back, before dropping him with a spinning heel kick…..Reborn claps his hands, the crowd following his lead, and then he heads to the corner…

HA: Robin Reborn never met a height he wasn’t happy to jump from…

Reborn reaches the top and he waits for Black to get up before jumping off with an excellent double foot stomp to the spine………………..1………………………2……………Black gets his shoulder up. Reborn pulls Black back up and then sets him down with a face-first suplex…………………..1………………..2……………..kickout!

HE: This wasn’t the script…

HA: Robin Reborn is giving Jackson Black one hell of a welcome back…

Black stumbles up and Reborn kicks him in the stomach before whipping him into the corner. He follows in with flying knees but Black ducks out of the way and sends Reborn crashing against the turnbuckle…

HA: Reborn’s tactics backfired on him there…

Reborn staggers back up into a huge overhead belly to belly………………1……………..2………………..kickout. Black lets Reborn up and hits him with a second overhead suplex before beckoning him up again and nailing a backdrop suplex with a bridge……………..1…………………….2…………………..shoulder up!

HE: Jackson Black is the king of the suplexes….

HA: Scott Harris may take exception to that…

HE: Harris is a joke compared to this guy….

Black drags Reborn up and throws him into a gutwrench suplex before rolling over and grabbing his ankle, applying a submission…

HE: He’s also a submission expert…

HA: That he is….problems here for Robin Reborn….

Reborn tries to scramble clear but Black drags him back and keeps the submission locked in. He turns and twists at Reborn’s ankle, looking to end the contest…

HE: Reborn may as well just quit….

Reborn thrashes around and then turns on his back and kicks out with his free leg, sending Black staggering away. Reborn quickly hobbles back up and looks for a buzzsaw kick but Black ducks and connects with a northern lights suplex…………………….1……………………….2……………….shoulder up!

HE: Now Black is in control….now Reborn is finding out what it is like to compete in the big leagues…

Black grabs Reborn’s leg and stomps down on it before wishboning it against the canvass. Reborn holds his knees as Black tries to grab his leg once again…

HA: Black trying to wear Reborn down now…

Reborn reaches up and grabs Black by the hair, dragging him into an inside cradle…………………….1………………………….2……………kickout. They get back up and Black arrows in with a kick but Reborn catches his foot and then performs a step-over heel kick…

HE: CAUGHT HIM!

Black ducks the kick and in one fluid motion he connects with a brutal half nelson suplex………………….1………………………2…………………Reborn just manages to kick out. They get back up and Black lifts Reborn onto his shoulders…

HA: AMERICAN SLAM!

Black looks for the “Green Bay plunge” but Reborn spins in the air and counters with a brilliant DDT take-down…………………1………………………2………………Black just manages to kick out. Reborn beckons him back up and then runs to the ropes, springboarding…

HA: Crossbody….got him….

…2
…..thr-shoulder up. They scramble up and Reborn turns Black over into a spinebuster before running the ropes and returning with rolling thunder…………………1……………………..2……………….kickout!

HA: What a quality contest this is….both men looking for the big victory…

Black stumbles back up to his feet and Reborn delivers another kick to the stomach and follows up with forearms. He looks for an Irish whip to the corner but Black is able to reverse it….Black follows in but Reborn uses the top rope to propel himself up and over the head of the oncoming Black….

HA; Great athleticism….

HE: LOOK AT THAT!

Reborn drops behind Black and tries to waistlock him but Black shows expertise to swing out into a waistlock of his own and then nail an incredible “chaos theory” suplex….Reborn is groggy as he stands and walks straight into a t-bone suplex……………….one…………..two…………………thre-kickout!

HA: Black starting to question what it is going to take….tough return match for him tonight…

Black pulls Reborn up into a front facelock and then he lifts him high up in the air…

HE: FINISHING TOUCH!

Reborn manages to float over the back of the attempted brainbuster and he shoves Jackson Black off the ropes before leaping up for a hurricanrana as he comes back…

HA: Powerbomb….wow!

HE: Game over…

Black catches Reborn and slams him down on the back of his head before immediately turning him over into a Texas cloverleaf. Reborn yells out in pain and tries to battle hard against the submission but Black has the hold applied with expertise….

HA: Jackson Black wrote the book on how to apply this move…

HE: Reborn is done…

Reborn reaches out but he is too far away from the ropes and reluctantly he has to tap his hand to the canvass. The fans react negatively as “Watch me shine” echoes out of the speakers and the referee raises Jackson Black’s arm in victory…

HA: Black is back with a very hard fought victory….Robin Reborn proving he is no pushover….

HE: Black took it easy and he still won…once he finds his feet here in 6CW there will be no chance for anyone…

Black pulls his arm free of the referee and looks down at Reborn with arrogance before climbing through the ropes to the outside. He nods his head in satisfaction as he drops down off the apron and makes his way into the aisleway…

HA: Jackson Black sending a message to the rest of the International Championship playing field….he means business…

The fans give Reborn a round of applause as he makes his feet but the crowd pleaser looks disgruntled at losing the contest. He nods at the audience as he rolls out of the ring and makes his way backstage.

Match result: Jackson Black via submission
Match time: 4 minutes, 22 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:50 pm

(Liam Wood walks into shot backstage with Christy James. The crowd pop at the sight of the former EWF and TV champion. Christy kisses Wood on the cheek)

CJ: Thank you Liam for joining us tonight

(Wood smiles)

LW: I hope Emmy wasn’t watching that little embrace

(Christy giggles)

LW: I’m only messing Christy, as always it’s a pleasure to be in your presence

(Christy is red faced as she speaks)

CJ: Liam this week Vincent Costello has attempted to mock your upbringing during his trip to your home town and once again he showed he is willing to go to desperate levels with his treatment of Thunder

(Wood shakes his head and smiles briefly)

LW: Does he really think that going to my hometown and making fat jokes was going to be the thing to push me over the edge?

I think he’s starting to slip...You see, Costello takes my silence on this whole situation as weakness, he thinks that just because I'm not walking around and beating my chest like a damn caveman that I'm not prepared...I see it as the opposite actually Vinnie!

(Wood removes his EWF hoodie to once again reveal a Thunder t-shirt, he looks down and smiles before continuing to address the man who cost him his last match at Anarchy)

LW: I'm ready for what will happen when I finally get you one on one so what's the point of talking now? You attacked Thunder and told me that you were going to put my head on a spike...you told me that my time was up yet over the past few weeks you've acted like a little bitch...

...You might think telling me over and over and over and over and over...and over again that you're going to break my spine and my neck and my legs and whatever else can be broken makes you look like a badass but it doesn't...it makes you look desperate for attention, I stop talking about you for a week and it's clearly driving you crazy...you thrive on knowing that you're in people's heads don't you? It's the bully mentality and when it all comes down to it...you're just like the bullies that we all dealt with in high school and we all know why people become bullies right...

...they hate what they see in the mirror so they take it out on those around them, they feel like they can't measure up so they destroy the achievements of people they could never be as good as...maybe it stems from never truly living up to Daddies expectations? Didn't he hug you enough? Who knows, maybe he hugged you a little too often!?

(Wood laughs to himself before adopting a more serious tone)

You see Vinnie, I'm ready for anything you can throw at me, the time for talking IS over...the reason you're STILL running your mouth? It's because you know you're nowhere near prepared for what will happen when I climb through those ropes and there's nowhere left to run, you know that you're not ready to have the walls close in around you and for you to realise that you're trapped in the ring with a man who isn't thinking about winning or losing anymore...you say that I'd rather die than lose and claim that you know me but the truth is, this isn't about a win loss record, this isn't about me proving that I'm a better wrestler than you because it's clear for the world to see that without your little toys, you'd never even stand a chance...this is about something bigger than it all, bigger than Costello's Law, bigger than the Legacy...this is bigger than Wood vs Costello...this is redemption and redemption isn't measured in win or loss records!

(Wood is staring intently down the lens, over his shoulder Joshua can be seen stood head bowed)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:52 pm

(Oliver Keane is sat backstage at the coffee area as Kelsey arrives full of hell)

KH: You need to have a word with him Olly; he can’t speak to me like that. I don’t care who he is or what’s going on. I will not put up with this anymore!!

(Keane looks startled by his rambling girlfriend)

OK: What the?

Look calm down, tell me what has happened. Who has done what?

(Kelsey takes a deep breath)

KC: My uncle, all I was trying to do was help and I got a load of abuse thrown at me. I don’t know where his head is at but none of this is my fault, he got himself into this mess and as far as I’m concerned he can sort things out on his own.

(Keane shakes his head)

OK: I am still a little lost sweetness. You need to fill in the blanks and then I will speak to Mr. Jones about current situations but until I have had the facts, it would a miss of me to run in there playing merry hell, what situation, what has happened that you’re not telling me

(Kelsey composes herself)

KC: You remember all that stuff I told you about the trip to America

(Keane nods as Kelsey continues)

KC: Well my father rang today; he sounded stressed and wanted to speak to my uncle. He didn’t give me the detail but from what I could tell things hadn’t gone to plan

(Keane pulls out the chair next to him)

OK: Sit down and relax, I am sure things are not as bad as they seem. Your uncle and your father have always had a plan in the past and I am sure this is no different. Sit with me, have a coffee and then I will go and clear things up with Mr. Jones later on

Trust me…………

I am sure things will be fine

(Keane kisses Kelsey on the forehead as the scene changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:53 pm

*Backstage, Hurst and Reborn are talking and preparing for their matches.

JH: We're the new breed now, Robin. We came into this company when it needed to be rebuilt and we got it back on its feet. We provided every man and woman out there with the glory they demanded. The thrills, the spills, the highs and the lows.

RR: And now the old guard want a slice

JH: Indeed. And they're welcome to try, but they need to sent a message. Jackson Black thinks he comes here and returns to glory. Sure, he booked a ticket to the biggest event of the year. But he doesn't realise that's not a stage for his triumphant return. Today we show Black, and we show Dubois, that this is the first day of the rest of their retirement.

RR: Man ain't gonna know what hit him.

JH: Black won't see you, Robin. Send him a message. Scare him. I know I usually tell you to play it safe, but not tonight.

RR: I know boss, tonight I let him know he can't match my flow. Night of Glory is his target. I'm gonna get inside his head. He'll have it hard enough catching me inside a ring...when the ladders are all over Robin gonna fly. Im'ma get in man's head.

JH: Tonight you can fly. You will need to get up to scratch again

RR: Man, I never lost that! Risk Everything.

JH: Quite, you stop Black, I'll stop the French. Good luck.

RR: Peace.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:54 pm

Match 5
Liam Wood vs Joshua

He: Former champion or not, I do not envy Liam Wood for one second as he goes up against the creepy Joshua

Ha: Not often I agree, but well....yeah I agree. Wood is one of the best 6CW has to offer but his opponent tonight is downright creepy and, well I fear what Joshua is capable of

The sound of a heartbeat echoes around the arena and Joshua slowly walks out to the stage with his puppet McCoy. He continues to slowly walk down to the ring and places the puppet on the stairs as the house lights come back on

Ha: My hairs are literally standing on end, look at the lifeless eyes of that Puppet

He: You mean McCoy? He genuinely believes that puppet is an extension of himself, this guy is dangerous both in a mental and physical sense

The crowd suddenly go crazy as 'I killed the prom queen' starts to play and Wood strides out to the stage. He signals to the crowd either side before making his way down to the ring and sliding in under the rope. He isn't fazed by Joshua and brushes past him climbing the ropes to pose for the crowd

Ha: Wood had is fair share of issues with Costello this past month but he needs to put all that to the back of his mind for this one

He: Not often I'll give praise to the so called media darlings of this company, but Wood is one of the most gifted people I've seen come through this company, unfortunately for him that'll count for nought here tonight

Ha: WELL HE ISN'T WAITING AROUND

No sooner than the official has rung the bell Wood goes on the attack, he hits a couple of forarm shots knocking Joshua up against the ropes. He Irish whips him which is reversed but then Joshua goes for the big body drop too early and Wood greets him with a kick to the face and then he bounces off the ropes and knocks Joshua down with a flying forearm.

Wood grabs Joshua by the head and then lifts him to his feet. He kicks him in the mid-section and then drops him with a snap suplex. Wood rolls through lifting Joshua back to his feet before dropping him with a fisherman suplex and then rolls through again before hitting a third suplex, this time dropping him face first down to the mat

Ha: Nice variation on the three amigos there, mixing it up with the different suplexes

Wood turns Joshua and hooks the leg for the cover

Joshua kicks out and Wood grabs him by the head and starts a ground and pound, mixing up straight punches with elbow shots

Ha: Wood shown no fear so far in this one

He: He might now though, he may be pounding away on Joshua, but Joshua is laughing at him

Ha: this guy is weird

Wood gets to his feet and stares down at Joshua and then delivers a vicious stomp which stops Joshua smirking. He backs away allowing time for Joshua to get to his feet before he closes in and sends him flying across the ring with German release suplex and crawls across for the pin again

Joshua throws his shoulder off the mat and Wood stays on the offense, he grabs him and lifts him to his feet before burying his shoulder into the gut and driving Joshua back into the corner. He climbs up to the second rope and starts to deliver measured right hands to the temple as the crowd count along with each one

Ha: Wood is firmly in control here and the crowd are loving it. Here comes a big right hand

He: POWERBOMB OUT OF THE CORNER

The crowd groan as Wood sizes up a big right hand only for Joshua to grab him around the waist and hitting a running powerbomb into the middle of the ring. Joshua doesn't even consider the cover and lifts Wood straight to his feet. He connects with a headbutt that knocks a groggy Wood backwards up against the ropes and then he Irish whips him across the ring dropping him face first down to the mat with a flapjack.

Joshua stands over Wood before connecting with an elbow drop across the back of the neck and head of Wood before flipping him and going for the pin

He: Closest we've come so far

Ha: Will take more than that to put Wood away though

Joshua gets to his feet and lifts Wood up. He kicks him in the stomach and then delivers a headbutt to the back of the head knocking Wood down to his knees before he bounces of the ropes and charges at The Viper

He: HUGE RUNNING KNEE FROM JOSHUA

Ha: I think Wood is out cold. Look at his eyes, there's as much life there as there are in McCoy's

Ha: WOOD KICKS OUT AGAIN, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW AFTER THAT VICIOUS KNEE TO THE SIDE OF THE HEAD

Joshua backs away from Wood who slowly crawls across the ring and starts to pull himself up using the ropes. He gets to his feet and Joshua is on him in a shot. He kicks him in the gut and then connects with an uppercut strike finishing the assault with a neckbreaker and goes for another cover

Wood kicks out again and Joshua has a blank expression on his face. He looks over at McCoy as if expecting support from his puppet before he slowly gets to his feet and begins to stalk Wood

He: Whatever Joshua has planned I don't think it bodes well from Wood here

Joshua positions himself behind Wood as he groggily gets back to his feet, as he does Joshua grabs him from behind

He: JOSHUA TREE LOCKED IN!!

Joshua locks in the full nelson and shakes Wood around like a small child. Wood tries to fight but quickly begins to fade

Ha: Wood has nowhere to go here, this could be a matter of time

The referee positions himself for the submission but Wood is unresponsive. He lifts his arm to the air and it drops straight away. Joshua applies more pressure as the official raises Woods arm and it drops again

He: One more time and this one is over, and Joshua will have beaten a former world champion....here we go

Ha: WOOD FIGHTS ON

The crowd are going crazy as Wood manages to stop his arm from falling a third time. It shoots straight back up into the air and shakes along as the crowd loudly chant his name. He manages to get an elbow to the gut of Joshua but it isn't enough for Joshua to break the hold, he elbows a couple more times

He: This hold is locked in, nothing Wood can do will force Joshua to release it

Ha: THAT'LL DO IT

Realizing the elbows aren't working Wood grabs the head of Wood and drops to the mat connecting with a jawbreaker.

Joshua releases the hold and falls back as Wood slowly gets to his feet, Joshua tries to react quicker and aims a clothesline at his opponent but Wood is too clever and ducks underneath the wild swing and kicks Joshua in the mid-section

Ha: DOUBLE ARM DDT

He: But Wood can't take advantage, that submission took its toll on him

Both men are down in the centre of the ring. Wood slowly crawls toward the corner of the ring as Joshua pulls himself to his feet in the opposite corner and gets to his feet quicker, as Wood gets to his feet in the corner Joshua charges at him

Ha: NOBOY HOME........TIGER SUPLEX WITH A BRIDGE

He: JOSHUA KICKED OUT.....BARELY

Wood looks to the heavens before he gets to his feet, he exits the ring to the ring apron and then waits as Joshua gets to his feet before bouncing off the top rope and taking him down with springboard clothesline.

He lifts Joshua to his feet again and then bounces him against the ropes before hitting an inverted atomic drop

Ha: PELE KICK!! WHAT ATLETICISM FROM WOOD

He: SHOULDER UP AGAIN FROM JOSHUA! THIS ONE HAS BEEN BACK AND FORTH

Ha: Wood has the belief that he can beat anybody and he's showing that now as he takes to the top rope

He: This is a bad idea as far as I'm concerned, he shouldn't be wasting time with high risk, he should be capitalising while he can

Ha: Well we've seen him go up top before, often in respect to the late great Macho Man Randy Savage.....WAIT A MINUTE! HE HAS NO RIGHT BEING OUT HERE

The crowd begin to boo as Costello saunters out onto the stage. He looks down at the ring drawing the attention of Wood who is distracted enough for Wood to take advantage. He takes his legs from underneath him and Wood falls split legged across the top rope.

Joshua starts to climb up to the top rope and he hooks Woods arm over in position for the suplex

Ha: I don't like what Joshua is planning here

He: Serves Wood right for being so easily distracted

Ha: WOOD IS FIGHTING BACK...ELBOWS, FOREARMS....EVEN HEADBUTTS AND JOSHUA IS DOWN. HERE IT COMES.......>FLYING ELBOW STRAIGHT THROUGH THE HEART

Ha: He got it....Wood wins

He: Not so quick, the official has just seen the foot on the rope. Great ring awareness from Joshua

Ha: Yeah, it was really great how Costello planted it there

We see replays of Costello, now at ringside planting the foot of Joshua on the bottom rope after the three count and drawing the officials attention to it. Wood gets to his feet and stares out at Costello, he invites him inside the ring but Costello stands with an evil grin on his face

Wood drags Joshua up to his feet and then kicks him in the mid-section doubling him over and setting him up for what looks to be a powerbomb. Costello jumps onto the apron causing Wood to let go of Joshua and he runs at Costello who drops back down to the outside

He: RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP FROM JOSHUA

Ha: Dammit Costello has no right being out here, first he's cost Wood the match up and now he's distracted him from the task at hand

He: Wood has nobody to blame but himself

Joshua drags Wood to his feet and connects with a vicious headbutt which knocks Wood into the corner of the ring. He whips him with force into the opposite corner and then runs at him with a body splash squashing Wood up against the turnbuckle. Wood falls to the mat and Joshua then turns to Costello at ringside. He slowly makes his way over to the ropes eyes fixed on Costello who backs away wanting no part of Joshua

Ha: I think Joshua wants to fight Costello as well

He: I don't think he cares, let’s get it trending #letthemfight

Joshua turns back to Wood who is slowly getting back to his feet. He backs him against the ropes and Irish whips him across the ring

Ha: INCOMING!!!

crowd: Holy Sh!t x5

Ha: That was awesome from Wood

We see replays as Wood gets whipped across the ring he leaps clear of the top rope and takes Costello out with a suicide dive on the outside of the ring. He gets to his feet on the outside of the ring

He: THATS 6ft6 FLYING THROUGH THE AIR

flash bulbs illuminate around the crowd as Joshua leaps from the top rope to the outside taking Wood down with a flying lariat. He lifts him to his feet before sliding him back in the ring. He turns on Costello then only for the official to intervene and order Joshua back into the ring

Joshua climbs back into the ring. He stands over Wood who pulls himself up using Joshua for support, he grabs him by the head and looks deep into Woods eyes with a sinister look on his face

He: HUGE DDT!!! THIS IS IT! THATS ALL SHE WROTE

ding ding ding

The referee signals for the bell and speaks with the timekeeper

MB: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner as a result of a disqualification.......The Viper LIAM WOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

We see replays of Joshua going for the cover and as the officials hand comes down for the three count Costello slides in the ring and stomps on Wood.

He: Joshua can't believe it, he isn't happy

Joshua grabs Costello by the scruff of the neck and backs him into the corner of the corner of the ring toward McCoy. He again looks at the puppet as if receiving instruction before he arcs his right hand ready to land a huge haymaker when Wood jumps in from behind. He practically dives over Joshua to get to Costello and begins to unleash with a flurry of punches

Joshua grabs Wood from behind and pushes him down to the mat with force before rounding on Costello. Costello manages to get some sharp kicks into the gut of Joshua who overpowers him and knocks him down with a headbutt. He rounds on Wood and meets him with an uppercut to the throat leaving both men in the centre of the ring as security floods the ring and stops Joshua

Ha: Joshua like a man enraged, I do believe he had this match won, but then again earlier so did Wood. But I actually don't think he cares who his opponent is, he just wants to fight

He: Security doing a grand job of isolating Joshua.....BUT THEY FORGOT ABOUT WOOD AND COSTELLO

The crowd are cheering wildly as Wood charges at Costello and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. The two men are on the outside trading right hands, first Wood looks to be getting the upper hand then Costello starts to battle back and take the advantage as more security and 6CW officials run from backstage and struggle to separate the two men. Inside the ring Joshua is pacing like a caged animal trying to find a gap in the line of security

Ha: This was a good match until Costello got involved, could have gone either way

He: But he just couldn't resist, let’s face it this one was always going to boil over before Night of Glory

Match result: Liam Wood via DQ
Match time: 6 minutes, 50 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:57 pm

*The camera flicks to life as Jackson Black is seen slamming his car's trunk. He turns around, looks past the camera...

JB: Well, well, well...I suppose we weren't gonna go long before we were face to face and had time for words.

?: You really think you can get away from here without doing some serious talking?

*The camera pans out and Hobo walks over to Jackson Black. Hobo puts out his hand.

H: Good to see you again

*Jackson ignores the hand

JB: We're not buddies. You're in my way now, and it looks like you're gonna try get in my way at Night of Glory.

*Hobo lowers his hand

H: We're both legends in this house. But I guess the edge never fades...

*He pauses and strokes his chin.

H: Yeah, I will be Jackson. I'll be standing in your way, I'll be knocking ladders from underneath you and I'll be the man you see up above clutching that International Championship. We might have different methods, and we're very different men, but we're both here to prove that our time with titles is nowhere near over.

JB: I don't care if you an old sap or a young pretender, you're just another victim of my latest title reign. That belt has my name on it...again. Jackson Black back with a bang. I was the best back then and soon they'll see I ain't lost a step.

H: A different title on a different day, maybe you'd have a chance. But I've been watching these new guys and I know the old guard too. I'm about to prove all over again why I'm Pay Per View.

*Jackson takes a step forward and is matched by Hobo. The pair come eye-to-eye.

JB: Get back to your biscuits, you're wasting your time in my ring.

H: Night of Glory. 2014. I'll show the world again why I'm more than meets the eye.

JB: Night of Glory. The last time you'll cross my path.

*The pair split away from each other at the same time and go their separate ways.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:58 pm

*Christy James is backstage near the entrance to the stage standing with Lucas Takeo

CJ "Lucas, since day one you have clearly had your problems with Ojore. You've had a huge match in the past for the very title we may see defended at Night of Glory. Tonight you get to send another message the monster...are you ready for a war this close to the drama of Night of Glory?"

*Takeo, who has been facing forward the whole time, slowly turns his head to look down at Christy. She flinches a little but keeps her hand outstretched.

LT "Do not be foolish. Lucas Takeo has never fled a fight. There is only one monster in this company. It's Takeo. It is he who should be scared, not I."

CJ "Are you chasing the gold?"

LT "I will beat any man, woman or child who stands before me"

CJ "And what about Plague and Joshua?"

LT "They will get what's coming to them. The puppet, the priest and the prisoner of war shall soon come to realise that no one survives Takeo Time!"

*Takeo lets out a deep, guttural sound as he thumps his chest before walking away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 12:58 pm

*Costello gets into the backstage area, five security guards behind him blocking his path, and then he stops and turns around.

Costello: You know if I wanted to, I could walk through all five of you without even blinking…

*The security guards stand their ground but a couple of them show nervousness. Costello smirks.

Costello: Not one hundred men, damn not even a thousand are going to stop me from getting my hands on Wood and putting him in the hospital next to his spandex wearing sidekick….

I’m going to cut the head off the Viper and I am going to parade it in front of the world….anyone want to try and stop that from happening?

*The security guards exchange glances

???: Stop it? No, I don’t think so Vincent, but delay it a little maybe…

*Costello turns around and scowls as Mr Jones walks into shot

Costello: The hell do you want?

Jones: Night of Glory is just around the corner, Vincent….this is the pinnacle of this business, the Super Bowl of professional wrestling. Since the re-birth of this company we have waited 17 months to put on this event….it has been two years since 6CW played host to this extravaganza….

This is going to be the biggest, most anticipated, Night of Glory of all time, I guarantee it….but in order for that to happen I need to make sure that every single one of my prize assets is on show when the curtain raises on June 9th…

Costello: Don’t worry, I’ll be there…

Jones: I’m sure you will…however, I can’t help but be a tad bit alarmed by the extent to which you and Mr Wood are trying to exact your pound of flesh….I’m not one to stand in the way of a fight that everyone wants to see, me included, but first and foremost I need to make sure that when you and Wood fight, I make as much money as possible from it…

Costello: Why don’t you just spit it out, I’m bored of this pep talk…

Jones: You and Wood are going to collide at Night of Glory, and it is going to be a match for the ages, I have no doubts….but from this point forward, you and he are to have no contact until June 9th…

*Costello raises his eyebrows

Costello: I don’t take orders…

Jones: You do, Vincent, from me….no physical contact from tonight until the moment the bell sounds to start our match at the pay per view…I want both of you in tip top condition, no excuses….

Costello: And if I don’t play ball?

Jones: You’ll play….because if you don’t I will personally see to it that you never fight for championship gold in this company again….you will be competing in pre-show fights with Ronster until your contract expires…enjoy the rest of your evening…

*Jones backs away with a smile and then turns away. Costello is left with an angry expression on his face as the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:03 pm

Match 6
Jack Hurst vs. Jerome Dubois

As we go to ringside Jerome Dubois is already in the ring

HA: A bit of a grudge match up next. That man there blames Jack Hurst for his last failed attempts to make it in 6CW and now he wants redemption

HE: It is class and culture versus pomp and regalia

"Prince Charming" by Adam and the Ants starts to play and Jack Hurst slowly walks through the curtain, he nods at a few fans before making his way towards the ring

HA: Two fairly matched combatants, this could be a good close fight

The bell rings and the two lock up, Dubois take advantage with a couple of Forearm smashes up into the grill of Hurst. The English gent responds with a roundhouse kick to the side of his opponents head, Dubois keels over and Hurst then bounces off the ropes hitting a big dropkick to the side of the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

HA: Hurst looking for the quick win

HE: Hardly the gentlemanly thing to do

Hurst gets up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Dubois until the referee steps in.

HA: Hurst showing a real vicious streak. These two do not get on

HE: There is certainly no love lost

Hurst is forced to let Dubois get to his feet, he goes for a DDT but Dubois blocks. He then manages to throw Hurst into the canvas with a suplex. Dubois gets up to his feet, he waits for Hurst to rise before running in and nailing a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

HA: This match started off nice and even as we expected.

Jerome Dubois brings Hurst to a vertical base, he then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts followed by some headbutts. Hurst slumps into the corner, Dubois runs in and crashes a big boot into the skull. Hurst walks out of the corner groggily straight into a back body drop. Dubois covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

The former Internet Champion man rolls up to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Jack Hurst, who tries to roll away but Dubois drags him back to the middle of the ring and drops another knee into the face. Dubois lets Hurst get to his feet and nails him with a huge brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Hurst forces the shoulder up, Dubois drags him to his feet and starts smashing punches into the chin. Hurst stumbles back, Dubois continues with the punches but Hurst manages to block one. He then fires back a series of punches himself which back his opponent into the ropes. Hurst then whips him out across the ring and nails a sidewalk slam on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

HA: I never imagined we would be seeing an all out-brawl. Hurst is showing he is willing to get dirty when needs must. Impressive

HE: Dubois is the sneakiest sneak in professional wrestling, I’m sure he has something up his sleeve to regain momentum

Hurst gets up to his feet, he stands waiting for Dubois to rise. Le Phenomene throws a clothesline, Hurst easily ducks under it and then scoops Dubois onto his shoulders before nailing a Texan slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Dubois kicks out, Hurst drags him to his feet and crashes a number of roundhouse kicks into the side of Dubois’s head. He stumbles back into the corner, Hurst sprints in and nails a big dropkick. He then grabs Dubois by the head, sprinting out of the corner and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

HA: Jack Hurst really dominating things, he really does seem to have an answer for what ever Dubois throws at him!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Hurst quickly locks in a seated abdominal stretch. He hauls Dubois to a vertical base and goes for a pumphandle slam, but the Frenchman fights his way out of the predicament. Hurst spins around and Dubois levels him with a spear! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Dubois quickly synchs in a front facelock. He drags Hurst to his feet, smashing a number of knees into the face. Dubois releases the hold, crashing a knee into the stomach instead, Hurst keels over...

HE: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Hurst just about forces the shoulder up in time, Dubois drags him to his feet and goes for the Culture Shock but Hurst manages to scoop Dubois onto his shoulders, striding forward and nailing the Texan Slam! Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Dubois drives the shoulder up off the mat. Hurst stands over him, waiting for him to rise. He hits an STO backbreaker, before lifting Dubois to a vertical base and hitting a T-Bone suplex! He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

HA: Hurst getting ever closer to the win.

HE: Setting up for the Washboard stomach now, just waiting for Dubois to rise!

DING DING DING

The bell rings and Jack Hurst is announced as the winner by DQ – The replay shows Hurst setting up his finisher but Dubois drops to his knees and low blows his opponent. The Frenchman rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp holding his head, a smile across his face as the boos ring out across the arena. Hurst is doubled over in a heap in the centre of the ring

HA: Coward

HE: I told you Dubois would have something up his sleeve, he knows he will get a bigger opportunity to teach Hurst a lesson this was merely the warm up

*A furious Hurst rolls out of the ring and over to the timekeeper. He grabs a mic and almost spits with venom as he speaks

JH "Enough. Enough of the nonsense, enough of the games. I am not in the business of courting fools for fights. But one more time, Dubois."

*The crowd begin rumbles of anticipation.

JH "We've done this before and we'll do it again. You needed me for vindication last time you were here, and I put you, and all these fans I may add, out of your misery. You had the chance to return, to come back and forget about it. But you've come searching again."

*Hurst begins to pace in front of the announce tables

HA "What does this mean? Hurst is livid...but I think he's got a plan formulating here"

HE "He's been bettered, Harold, Dubois can play him like a piano"

*Hurst stands still on the spot, clicks his fingers and smiles; a smile with a hint of malice.

JH "So we'll do it again. The great pretender Jerome Dubois and this charming man, the gentleman of professional wrestling, Jack Hurst. One last dance. Night of Glory it's you and me mon chéri."

*The crowd pop

JH "We'll meet on the biggest stage of them all. And just after I've made you relevant again, I'll beat you one last time. And that, Wood tells me, is a pipebomb."

*Hurst drops the mic, "Prince Charming" hits and Dubois is shown on the rampway with a smile on his face, nodding his head to Hurst's challenge.

Match result: Jack Hurst via DQ
Match time: 3 minutes, 20 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:05 pm

(Mike Masters is walking through the backstage area, his eyes fall as he is approached)

MM: I don’t want to hear any of your guff Hernandez

(The camera pans round to show Mr Hernandez walk into shot)

MH: I just wanted to offer you some friendly advice, take it or leave it Mike. I don’t want anything from you. I see things in my position and sometimes I think things aren’t being handled the right way, and on those occasions I have to speak up regardless of the consequence

(Masters shakes his head)

MM: You really expect me to believe that you are coming here to help me, that there is no ulterior motive. Last week it was Kelsey. I see what you’re doing. I know you’re game

(Hernandez smiles)

MH: You don’t have to believe me Mike, just listen to what I have to say, what you do with the information is up to you

(Masters thinks for a second before he nods)

MM: I can’t believe I’m saying this but go on then, but I am warning you now, I am on a short fuse and I am just looking for somewhere to dump all this built up aggression

(Hernandez holds up his hands)

MH: Trust me Mike; there is only one person for your anger to be aimed at.

(The two men start to walk away from the camera but the conversation is still audible)

MH: Harris, he is not to be trusted. I can’t tell you why but he has skeletons in his closet and you should cut your ties with him as soon as possible

(Masters has a mixed look of anger and confusion)

MM: Why are you telling me this, what have you got to gain?

(Hernandez laughs)

MH: Let’s just say I am keeping an eye on my future interests

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:06 pm

(Enforcer is stood backstage with Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels, the EWF champion is delivering instructions ahead of the Main Event)

E: I don’t have to remind you how important your role is tonight?

(Both men nod)

E: Gazzy and Max have proven to be a thorn in our side one too many times and I will not accept a repeat of last week

MH: Trust me Mr. Jones and Mr Hernandez have made it perfectly clear what will happen if we let the Authority down

(Enforcer chuckles)

E: What they will do is nothing compared to the fate that will befall you from me

(Enforcer cracks his neck as he stares a hole into his Authority colleagues)

E: Trust me; you do not want to make any mistakes!!!

(We go back to ringside as the camera focuses on Enforcer stood his eyes burning with intent)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:08 pm

Match 7
Ojore vs Lucas Takeo

Crowd: Let them fight x10

HA: You can hear the noise here in the Copper Box and the message from the crowd is clear…

HE: We have been waiting for weeks now for the monsters of 6CW to be released for their shackles and allowed to fight each other….tonight we get to see at least one collision…

HA: We hope so…the cry from the 6CW Universe is unanimous, they want to see Ojore/Takeo/Joshua and Edward Plague in one ring together…..tonight they get at least two of those components but how long can Mr Jones continue to deny the people what they want to see?

HE: Mr Jones is just concerned about the security of unleashing all four in a match against each other….who the hell could control that kind of destruction?

“From Yesterday” roars out and Lucas Takeo comes striding out on the stage. He rips the black towel from over his head and throws it to the ground before making his way to the ring. He steps up on the apron and over the top rope, waiting for his opponent…

HA: Last week it was Lucas Takeo who left the playing field in tatters….but the fight he really wanted is the man he collides with tonight, the 6CW Xtreme Champion, Ojore…

HE: The last time these two men fought the ring broke….

Takeo doesn’t have long to wait as “Bonfire” blasts out and then Ojore comes storming out into view. The Xtreme Champion locks his eyes on his opponent and then begins to move down towards the ring….

HA: I can see the problem….Takeo and Ojore alone are 700lbs plus, before you add Joshua and Plague into the mix…..is one official enough to keep these men in check?

HE: Not even fifty security guards managed it last week…

Ojore tosses his championship belt to the floor as he bursts under the bottom rope and then crashes into Takeo in the centre of the ring. The crowd roar as both behemoths go toe to toe with brutal rights and lefts…

HA: Nobody was expecting catch-as-catch-can here….this is going to be a brawl…

Ojore quickly goes to the body with crunching shots but Takeo stops his forward charge with a big knee to the stomach. Takeo then lands a hard overhand chop to the top of Ojore’s head…

HE: That is like being hit by a sledgehammer…

Ojore staggers backwards and Takeo chops him again, knocking Ojore to the ground. Takeo waits for Ojore to get back up and then he wraps both of his hands around the skull with a vice like grip….

HA: Takeo is trying to crush the skull of Ojore…

HE: He might manage it…

Ojore is clearly struggling under the weight but then he uses his immense power to prise Takeo’s hands away from his head. He pushes Takeo’s arms up in the air and then lands with a huge kick to the midsection of his foe…

HA: Ojore may be the strongest man I have ever seen…

Takeo is doubled up as Ojore lands a huge uppercut under the jaw. He pushes Takeo back against the ropes and whips him across the ring…

HE: WOW!

Ojore lifts Takeo up and slams him down with an excellent release spinebuster as he returns. He then runs the ropes and returns with a jumping splash, driving his backside down into Takeo’s chest…………………….1……………………..2…………………kickout!

HA: Ojore has been the “King of Xtreme” since October….he was the king of the same division in EWF…..can anyone lay siege to his domain?

Takeo gets up and Ojore shows great strength again to life the giant up and then slam him back down on the canvass. He claps his hands together and then bounces off the ropes, returning with a big legdrop……………………………1…………………………….2………………shoulder up!

HA: Ojore and Takeo are two of the most physically imposing superstars in the history of 6CW….what we don’t know is, who is the more dominant?

Ojore drags Takeo up by the head but is shoved back into the corner with real power. Takeo comes forwards with a splash but Ojore moves away and sends Takeo against the turnbuckle….Ojore runs against the adjacent ropes and returns with a jumping headbutt to the chest, knocking Takeo backwards and tying him up in the ropes….

HE: Takeo is trapped….

The referee is trying to pull Takeo free as Ojore makes his way over and lands huge right hands to the face. He bloodies Takeo’s lip with his punches and then he runs to the opposite side and returns with a jumping collision that sends he and Takeo through the ropes and crashing to the outside….

HA: Ojore is on a mission tonight….he has devastation on his mind…

HE: He wants to show these other “monsters” that he is in charge around here….

Ojore drags Takeo around and plants his face against the steel steps before moving over to the announce table, where he begins to pull the covers off.

HA: Our table has taken enough damage in recent weeks…

HE: Why do they always have to come over here?

Ojore makes his way back over towards Takeo and tries to pull him towards the announce table but Takeo stops short and then delivers a massive uppercut, staggering Ojore back. He grabs the Xtreme Champion and then repeatedly bashes his head off the announce table….

Crowd: Eight…..nine…….TEN!

HA: Ojore must be seeing stars….

Takeo then whirls Ojore around and he runs him forward…..BOOM!....He chucks him against the steel steps with power, sending the steps flying across the hard flooring. Takeo raises his arms in defiance and then he drags Ojore up and dumps him back in the ring…

HE: Takeo taking control of this now…he has bad intentions…

Takeo pulls himself up on the apron and then, to the surprise of everyone, he starts to ascend the ropes to the top….

HA: That is a seven foot giant climbing the top rope…

HE: This is how the ring broke last time….

Ojore is back up and he lets out a roar before grabbing Takeo and throwing him down into a slam from the top rope. The whole ring shakes but doesn’t break as Ojore then charges off the ropes again and returns with a huge splash………………..1…………………..2……………..Takeo just gets his shoulder up!

HA: I thought Ojore had done it there….

Ojore takes Takeo by the head and tries to pull him back up before lifting him up onto his shoulders. Takeo kicks his legs out and manages to drop behind Ojore, locking him in a sleeper hold…

HE: Ojore is going to struggle to break this kind of grip…

Ojore wobbles off balance but then he shows intelligence to run himself backwards and crush Takeo against the turnbuckle. Ojore then walks out to catch his breath before charging back in again for a splash….

HA: Takeo knew what was coming…..SPEAR!

Takeo moves and sends Ojore against the turnbuckle before running the ropes and returning with a huge spear…
…1
…..2

……….kickout!

HE: This is exactly what these fans want to see….this is brutal….

Takeo waits for Ojore to get back up and then he wraps his huge hand around the throat of his opponent. He roars at the crowd and then lifts Ojore up….

HA: CHOKESLAM!

Ojore lands one…..two…..three kicks to the stomach and then shows amazing power to gutwrench Takeo up and powerbomb him down into the mat….

HE: Amazing….

HA: How can they withstand this damage?

…2
…..Takeo kicks out!

HE: It isn’t natural…

Ojore stumbles back up and he shoves the referee out of his path before dragging Takeo up. He places his head between his legs and tries to lift him…

HE: I don’t think even Ojore is that strong….

Takeo battles against Ojore’s grip and then succeeds in countering with a backdrop. Takeo stumbles over to the ropes and he beckons Ojore to get back up before running at him with a huge big boot….Ojore ducks under the kick and bursts off the ropes himself….

HA: SAMOAN DROP….IT’S OVER!

Takeo drills Ojore in the middle of the ring with the Samoan drop……………………1………………………..2…………………….thr-shoulder up. The crowd are on their feet, baying for more, as Takeo lets Ojore stand and then he grabs him by the throat again…

HE: This will be the end….CHOKE…

Ojore uses his strength to pull Takeo’s arm from around his throat and then he slams it down, knocking Takeo off balance. Ojore takes advantage by lifting the giant into his arms…

HA: WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!

Ojore’s arms pulse and strain as he lifts the massive form of Takeo into the air and then drives him down with an impressive slam. He breathes heavily as he kneels over his opponent and then he grabs his arm and drags him to the corner…

HE: Ojore doesn’t seem quite satisfied that that will be enough…

HA: I’m not surprised….they have thrown the kitchen sink at each other before and it has never worked….

HE: The Xtreme Champion ready to take a risk…

Ojore faces the crowd as he makes his way up onto the second rope. He looks out at the audience and then bounces up and down before launching himself off, backwards…

HA: VADER BOMB!

Ojore lands down on Takeo with serious impact…
…1
…..2
………..3!

HE: He did it….Ojore knocked off Takeo…

HA: It took one hell of an effort but the Xtreme Champion just claimed a huge scalp…

“Bonfire” plays out as Ojore gets back up to his feet and looks down at Takeo with a satisfied expression. His chest heaves in and out as the referee takes Ojore’s arm and raises it in victory…

HA: That was as hard-hitting as you are likely to see….on another day it could have so easily swung the other way but tonight Ojore is standing tall…

HE: I’m starting to wonder if anyone can de-throne him…

Crowd: WE WANT MORE x10

HA: The demand for a fight continues…

HE: These people only got half of what they wanted tonight….they want more, and I do too…

Ojore is handed his Xtreme Championship and he raises it over his head with another roar before the lights go down completely in the arena. The crowd scream as an eerie blue light begins to shine down from the rafters…

HA: What the hell is going on here?

Match result: Ojore via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:08 pm

HE: I don’t know….OH MY GOD, HAROLD…..LOOK UP!

HA: WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT!

*Crowd pop

Slowly the light from the rafters begins to grow around the arena and it becomes evident that a huge cell like structure is beginning to lower towards the ring. Two 15 foot steel cells on top of each other…

HA: The original “Chamber of Horrors” structure….I didn’t think we would ever see this structure again…

HE: It has been three years since we saw Dicey Reilly and Keith Leone nearly kill one another inside this cell…

HA: Is this the answer to the problem of the Xtreme division?

The crowd are roaring with excitement as the cell hits the floor and completely surrounds the ring. The cameras show the first cell, a basic fifteen foot hell in a cell structure, and then they pan upwards to the top tier, which is reached by climbing a ladder through an open panel in the cell floor. The walls of the top tier are laced with barbed wire…

HE: This structure is designed for one thing….

HA: Complete and utter carnage will ensue inside this cell…

Ojore is stood in the middle of the ring, gazing around at the cell, and then a voice echoes out around the arena.

HE: OH MY GOD…

HA: What in the world…how did he get up there?

The fans cheer as it becomes apparent that Edward Plague is standing on top of the cell. He walks around, gazing out at the audience, and then he raises a mic to his mouth…

Plague: And the people did make their feelings known…they demanded action from those sat in the comfort of their ivory towers…

*Plague begins to laugh

Plague: Let them fight…..let them fight…

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT x10

Plague: Ask and you shall receive…ask and all of your nightmares become a reality….inside this temple of misery and despair is where horror becomes a living existence….look upon it brothers, gaze upon the structure of your own warped minds…

*Plague drops down on his knees and then he lies flat on the cell roof. His face gazes through the roof panels and he looks down at Ojore.

Plague: The king’s crown does not glow so fondly in the shining light of bloodshed….your kingdom is breached hahaha…your borrowed throne is threatened and your reign of barbarism is almost at an end….look upon your final resting place, your majesty….no cross, no crown…..nothing can save you from this torment…

*Ojore is glaring up through the structure and beckoning for Plague to come down and fight him when a figure appears from under the ring apron.

HE: LOOK, HAROLD…..JOSHUA IS IN THE CELL…

HA: AND OJORE HAS NO IDEA!

The crowd is going wild as Joshua drags a steel chair with him and climbs into the ring. He doesn’t even wait for Ojore to turn around as he swings the weapon……CRACK!

HA: Ojore didn’t even have time to blink…

The chair crunches across the skull of Ojore and sends him dropping to his knees. Joshua then turns the chair on its side and he repeatedly jabs the chair down into the side of Ojore’s neck…

HE: Ojore is being terrorised here inside the “Chamber of Horrors”…

Ojore starts to spit blood from his mouth as Joshua lifts the chair again and crashes it down on the Xtreme Champion’s body another dozen times. He then whirls around and CRACK!....He smashes the chair against the head of the recovering Lucas Takeo…

HA: Joshua is pulling the strings tonight…

HE: Are you sure? I would question just how much Edward Plague knew about this whole thing…

Plague is rolling on top of the cell and his laughter can be heard before he then turns over to look down through the cell once again. He seems to be taking great enjoyment in watching what is happening below…

HA: The Chamber of Horrors structure may be the only answer to allowing these four men to compete against each other….but what untold terror awaits inside the cell?

HE: I can’t even begin to fathom….

Joshua drops the chair down in the middle of Ojore and Takeo before throwing himself to his knees. He crawls into the corner, where McCoy is waiting, and he looks deeply into the puppet’s eyes…

HA: Oh I think this situation just took one hell of a turn….

HE: The Xtreme division is heating up….

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT x10

HA: I think sooner rather than later these people are going to get exactly what they are hoping for…

The scene ends with Plague continuing to stare down through the cell as Joshua picks up McCoy and makes his way towards the cell door, leaving Takeo and Ojore slumped on the canvass.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:11 pm

(Nate Nack is stood backstage with Christy James)

CJ: Nate. I couldn’t help but notice you arrived at the 6CW arena tonight alone, is that because you are worried for Emma’s safety, we have obviously seen over recent weeks you have been the victim of brutal assaults at the hands of The Authority are you concerned they could move their focus to you fiancée?

(Nate looks tired)

NN: This past few months have been mighty, might hard Christy both in and out of the ring, you know me, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I give nothing less than 100% every single time, in everything I do. Emma and I have different opinions on priorities for now and we have both decided that she will take some time taking care of things at home while I focus on my job here

I have to get things back on track, round here I used to be the man, I had the world at my feet but things have fallen away lately. The world is not the place I thought it was so I need to regroup and refocus and come back stronger than ever

CJ: Mightier than ever?

(Nate smiles briefly)

NN: Exactly Christy.

My story hasn’t even started in 6CW, I have a lot more to give and that starts tonight. The Authority know first hand what happens when they back me into a corner, a wounded animal is at his most dangerous when he’s fighting for his life and I am gonna come out swinging

I have not come this far to give up now!!

CJ: I believe in you, the 6CW universe believes in you Nate and we are all hoping you can be the man to bring down The Authority

(Nate’s face softens)

NN: Thank you Christy. I know you and Gazzy are close and I am happy that he is fighting our corner, the uprising is gaining momentum again and our fortune is on the up

(Christy nods and places a hand on Nate’s broad shoulder)

CJ: If you need to talk Nate, off camera. I am here for you

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:12 pm

(Mr. Hernandez is with Mr. Jones )

MH: Are you sure you want to do that?

(Jones snaps back)

MJ: Why do people think it is a good idea to keep questioning my decisions?

(Hernandez looks pensive)

MH: It’s not that, but these four guys, there an unknown quantity. What you’re suggesting will only end in devastation...The Chamber of Horrors?

(Jones smiles)

MJ: It’s what the people want, who am I to argue

(Hernandez still looks unsure but picks up his mobile phone)

MH: I need one more adding to the card….. uh huh…………….Ojore………Lucas Takeo…………Edward Plague……………..Joshua……………XTreme Championship……………….and its in the Chamber of Horrors

(The crowd cheer as this announcement is made, Hernandez hangs up the phone)

MH: It’s done

(The crowd start to chant)

LET THEM FIGHT!!!!!!!!
LET THEM FIGHT!!!!!!!!
LET THEM FIGHT!!!!!!!!
LET THEM FIGHT!!!!!!!!
LET THEM FIGHT!!!!!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:14 pm

(Scott Harris is in his locker room preparing for his match, he glances at the clock and shakes his head, the door opens and in walks Mike Masters)

SH: Cutting it fine

(Masters looks briefly to his tag partner before starting to tape his wrists)

SH: The silent treatment, what are you twelve?

(Masters throws the tape in his bag)

MM: What is there more to say Scott? I think it’s perfectly clear what is happening here.

SH: And what is that, please enlighten me as you seem to know so much more than me, maybe that’s got something to do with the little chat you had with Hernandez earlier?

(Masters laughs briefly)

MM: Surprising you know about that, and do you know what we were talking about?

SH: Are you going to tell me it wasn’t a strategy meeting between you and your Authority pals?

MM: You know exactly what it was about!

(Harris shakes his head)

SH: You’re giving them exactly what they want Mike. You tell me I can trust you, I want to believe that but you have to believe me when I say I want nothing to do with the Authority

(Masters rolls his eyes)

MM: So tell me now, what do they have on you? What’s the big secret?

(Harris glances again at the clock)

SH: Just let it go Mike. We have more to worry about than this, trust me, there is nothing im not telling you

Masters: I know your lying to me, it is written all over your face...and I am going to find out exactly what it is...

(Masters shakes his head, picking up his tag belt he walks out of the locker room, the camera stays focused on Harris whose face has drained of colour)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:16 pm

Match 8
Enforcer/Nate Nack vs Mike Masters/Scott Harris

The action returns to ringside as “Champion” blasts out to a huge ovation from the fans in attendance. Mike Masters swaggers out on the stage and he poses as pyros erupt behind him…

HA: The issues between the tag team champions continue….Mike Masters thinks Scott Harris is working with The Authority and vice versa….these two men need to get back on the same page and quick…

HE: Their egos won’t allow it….I don’t know if one is double-crossing or not but what I do know is that Harris and Masters are far too combustible…

Masters slaps the hands of the fans and then vaults up on the apron as “Survival” plays out to another good reception. Scott Harris makes his entrance and lowers his hood, a stern expression on his face.

HA: Harris is hiding something, that much is clear….The Authority have been on his back since day one and we still don’t know why…

HE: Nobody knows….everything is just pure speculation and the tag champs can’t handle that…

Harris climbs up into the ring and stares, briefly, at Masters before heading to the corner. He climbs the turnbuckle and holds his tag belt up in the air…

HA: Harris and Masters are going to need the best of their abilities here this evening…

“Unbreakable” erupts from the sound system and the audience goes wild as Nate Nack bursts onto the stage. His ribs are still bandaged but he looks in good spirits as he moves from one side of the stage to the other…

HA: Less than 3 weeks now until Nate Nack will get the chance to reclaim the 6CW Championship….the longest reigning champion in history will headline on the grandest stage of them all…

HE: Nack has had his moment, no way is he getting that crowd back from Adamson…

Nack takes his time to tag hands with all of his adoring fans and then he climbs up the steps and enters the ring. He poses on the turnbuckle before “Saturday Night” crashes out to a plethora of boos….

HA: And then there is this man…..the current EWF World Champion…

HE: And soon to be Undisputed World Champion….Night of the Glory will mark the coronation of the king of 6CW…

Enforcer marches out on the stage and he unstraps the EWF belt from around his waist and hoists it over his head. He ignores the fans as he makes his way down the ramp and into the aisleway…

HA: Last week didn’t end so smoothly for Enforcer or The Authority…

HE: He was ambushed by GazzyD, but that won’t happen here tonight….there will be repercussions…

HA: Enforcer has demanded a response….will he lead by example?

Enforcer climbs into the ring and he looks at Nate Nack with dislike before using the ropes to stretch a little.

HA: Nate Nack and Enforcer are sworn enemies but tonight they must work together in order to get the job done…

HE: Two dysfunctional teams….at least one team has Enforcer in it, he brings a little class to proceedings…

After a little discussion it is decided that Enforcer and Mike Masters will start the match. The referee gives them a brief rundown of his expectations and then he signals for the bell to start the match off…

HA: A lot of history between these two men…

HE: Masters will always be in Enforcer’s shadow…

They lockup in the centre of the ring and Enforcer uses his power advantage to quickly push Masters back in the corner. The referee breaks them up and Big E shoves his opponent in the chest…

HA: Masters didn’t like that…

Masters responds with a push of his own and then he dives at Enforcer and begins to unload with right hands and forearms. Enforcer tries to cover up as Masters continues his assault and then attempts an Irish whip…

HE: That was so easy to reverse…

Enforcer sends Masters off the ropes but isn’t prepared for the handspring back elbow as Masters returns. Enforcer staggers back up and Masters hits him with a spinning heel kick………….1……………….2………………..shoulder up. Masters pulls Enforcer back up and snap suplexes him…………….1……………………2……………kickout!

HA: Mike Masters has started quickly here, got a handle on proceedings…

Masters ignores the call for a tag from Harris as he pushes Enforcer back in the corner and stomps his midsection. Masters circles the ring and then rushes back in with a diving splash, only to be caught in Enforcer’s arms…

HE: Serves him right for thinking he can do everything himself…

Enforcer runs Masters out and drives him down with a spinebuster……………..1……………..2……………shoulder up. He rags Masters back up by the head and tosses him against the ropes before lifting him into a side-slam as he comes back……………..1……………….2…………….kickout!

HE: Enforcer is a powerhouse, so dominant….I can’t wait for him to represent this company as the Undisputed champion…

Enforcer stomps down on Masters’ chest before dropping a heavy elbow down for good measure………………1………………….2……………kickout. He boots Masters in the ribs, sending him to the corner, and then tags in Nate Nack…

HA: Enforcer is happy for Nack to share the load in this match…

Nack pulls Masters up and delivers hard shoulder thrusts to the ribs before whipping him across to the opposite corner. Masters slams into the turnbuckle and staggers out into a bodypress…

HE: That is a long way down….

Nack drops Masters down and catches him with a sickening gutbuster as he falls…………………1……………………2…………………shoulder up. Nack pulls Masters back up and he lifts him into a suplex, holding him there for over thirty seconds…

HA: Incredible act of strength….

Nack drives Masters down into the mat………………..1………………………2……………..kickout. The crowd cheer as Nack waits for Masters to get back up and then delivers a stiff European uppercut before scooping Masters on his shoulders….

HE: BIG ENDING!

Nate looks for the over-the-shoulder cutter but Harris makes the blind tag and climbs in, taking Nack down with a running chopblock. Harris grabs Nack’s leg and drags it off the mat before slamming it back down to the floor, he repeats this five more times…

HA: Harris trying to work himself an opening with Nate’s leg…

HE: The man has bandages over his ribs, is Harris really that dumb?

HA: Two weaknesses are better than one…

Harris tries to turn Nack over and apply the sharpshooter but Nate uses his incredible leg strength to kick out and send Harris tumbling. Both men get back up and Nate tries to scoop Harris up but he drops off behind and counters with a German suplex…

HA: That will hurt those ribs…

Harris keeps his hands locked and pulls Nack up to his feet for a second German suplex…..and a third…..fourth……and then a fifth…

HE: Ahhhh…

HA: Scott Harris on fire tonight….

…2
……..shoulder up!

HE: I told you Nack wasn’t main event material….getting owned by Scott Harris of all people…

Harris pulls Nate up and lifts him into a suplex before rolling over to the corner. He takes a deep breath and then climbs on high…

HA: Harris is most comfortable on the ground but risks aren’t a worry to him….FROGSPLASH!

HE: They should be…

Nack gets his knees up into the stomach of Harris and sends the “Sharpshooter” rolling away in pain. Nack slowly gets back to a vertical base and then he charges into Harris with a huge crossbody/shoulder tackle block…………..1…………………..2………………..kickout!

HA: Nack didn’t hold the 6CW belt for nearly a whole year without overcoming adversity….you don’t keep this man down for long without one heck of an effort…

Harris gets up and Nack lifts him into a scoop slam………….and then a second….before nailing a third, drawing cheers from the crowd. He smiles as he lowers the strap on his singlet and then bounces off the ropes, returning with a huge splash…
…..2
…………shoulder up!

HE: He better tag Enforcer back in, we need to see some ability….

Nack drags Harris back up to his feet and he gives a signal to the crowd before suplexing Harris into the air…

HA: WAKE UP CALL!

Harris drops behind, blocking the stunner, and counters with a dragon suplex………………..1………………….2…………..kickout. Both men are flat out on the canvass before trying to reach their corners…

HE: Get Big E in there….

Nack slaps Enforcer’s hand, bringing him into play, as Masters manages to get the tag from Harris. Masters immediately springboards in and takes Enforcer out with a flying forearm before welcoming him back up and spinning him into a neckbreaker……………….1……………………2……………..kickout!

HA: Masters, to this day, still believes he should be the EWF Champion…

HE: Why? He never won the belt, not officially, Enforcer beat him fair and square…

HA: Hardly anything “fair” about it…

Enforcer gets back up and Masters dropkicks him into the corner before following in with a flying splash. He follows Enforcer out of the corner and then runs to the ropes and springs onto them…

HA: DISASTER…

Enforcer catches Masters on his shoulders and prepares for a “death valley driver” but Masters spins off and plants Big E with a DDT……………1…………………2…………….shoulder up. Masters waits for Enforcer to get up and then grabs his arms….

HA: KILLSWITCH!

HE: No chance…

Enforcer pushes Masters away, into the corner, and runs after him but Masters turns around the ropes and nails a kick over the top (ala Christian). Enforcer staggers back as Masters goes up top and launches off with a fantastic crossbody…………………….1………………………..2………………..Enforcer just kicks out!

HA: Masters fighting like he has a point to prove tonight….

Enforcer is groggy as he gets back up and he walks straight into a solid kick to the stomach from Masters, who subsequently hooks his arms….

HA: GRINGO KILLER!

Enforcer spins all the way out and then drags Masters towards him and blasts him with a heavy boot to the face. Big E stumbles over to the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope…

HE: WHAT AN ELBOW!

Enforcer crashes the elbow down into Masters’ heart……………..1……………………2……………..kickout. Big E makes his way to the corner and he shouts for Masters to get back up on his feet…

HE: Time to end this….FACECHECK!

Masters leaps up and catches Enforcer coming in with a standing dragonrana………………….1…………………….2……………..Enforcer just kicks out. They scramble up and Masters ducks under a clothesline and heads straight up the turnbuckle….

HA: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

…2
………shoulder up!

HE: Thank goodness for that…

Masters demands a three count but the referee tells him it was a clear two. Harris shouts for the tag but Masters waves him away, drawing some animosity from the crowd…

HA: Mike Masters needs to start being a team player…

Harris shakes his head with annoyance as Masters grabs Enforcer by the head but is rushed back into the corner with a crunching tackle. Enforcer follows up with two shoulder thrusts but then Masters gets his knees up and clatters them into Big E’s head…Enforcer staggers back as Masters lifts himself onto the second rope….

HA: SUNSET….NO!

HE: YES!

Masters tries to jump over Enforcer but the EWF Champion shows great power to catch Masters on his back and then throw him forwards into an Alabama slam…..Enforcer reaches over and tags Nack back in….

HA: Masters could have avoided this if he had tagged in Scott Harris…

Nate lets Masters clamber back up in the corner and then he drives against him with a full-blown splash. He sends Masters off the ropes and then tilt-a-whirls him up into a backbreaker as he returns…………………1……………………….2………….kickout!

HE: Everything that happens to Masters is his own fault….his fathead doesn’t allow him to co-operate with other people….

Nack waits for Masters to get up and then scoops him into his grip before nailing three rib-breakers in a row. He then throws Masters up on his shoulders and runs him forward…

HA: BIG ENDING!

…..Harris flies from the top with a frogsplash to break up the cover!

HE: Get him out of there, ref…

HA: At least Harris is trying to be a team player…

The official quickly escorts Harris back to his corner as Nack stumbles back up to his feet. He wipes sweat from his brow and then pulls Masters towards him…

HA: WAKE UP…

Masters floats over the back and he quickly grabs the arms of Nate before turning him around….

HE: He got him…

HA: Killswitch….now is the time for the tag…

Masters plants Nack into the mat and then begins to crawl to his corner. Harris is desperately reaching out for a tag and Masters edges closer…

HE: Stop him…

Masters suddenly turns on his back and kicks back onto his feet, completely ignoring the tag from Harris. He runs against the ropes and returns with a heavy kick to the face of Nack, knocking him back flat, and then he heads to the corner and jumps up top…

HA: I can’t believe he ignored the tag again…

HE: Harris isn’t standing for it…

Harris rushes over the apron and slaps Masters on the side, deemed a legal tag by the referee. Harris quickly climbs into the ring and he grabs Nack’s legs…

HA: Sharpshooter…

The submission is nearly applied when Masters grabs Harris by the shoulder and whirls him around. The tag champs go face to face…

HE: This is going to explode…I told you they couldn’t work together…

There is a lot of trash talking and gesticulating as Harris and Masters continue to argue, their backs turned to the action. The referee is trying to sort it out as Nack manages to crawl away and tag in Enforcer…

HA: Harris and Masters aren’t even watching their backs….

Enforcer barges into Harris and sends him crashing into Masters, who falls through the ropes and out onto the apron. Harris then turns around and Enforcer picks him up….

HE: DEATH VALLEY…

Harris drops off the back and spins Enforcer around before jumping up for the codebreaker….Enforcer leans out and grabs Harris’ legs, dumping him on his back, and then he slingshots him to the corner…

*Crowd groan

HA: That will not sit well…

Harris and Masters clash heads and Masters is sent flying off the apron to the outside. Harris turns around, disorientated, as Enforcer bursts off the ropes…

HE: FACECHECK!

…2
….3!

HE: Yes, brilliant…

“Saturday Night” blasts out to a chorus of boos and Enforcer quickly snatches his EWF Championship from the referee to celebrate his win. He passes a quick glance at Nate Nack and then barges past him as he leaves the ring….

HA: Job done for Enforcer, I guess…

HE: No guess work about it…he just took care of the tag team champions, with very little help from Nate Nack…

HA: That is complete rubbish….Nack is as much a part of this win as Enforcer…if anything it is Harris and Masters who deserve the biggest assist, their implosion gifted this match to their opponents…

Enforcer quickly exists the ringside area and Nate Nack slowly follows, shaking hands with the fans as he does so. In the ring, Mike Masters rolls in, holding his head, to confront Scott Harris…

HA: The issues between these two men just keep growing….there is no trust…

HE: I think they should just call it a day, relinquish the belts and move on….they can’t work together…

HA: Oh you’d love that….The Authority handed the tag team titles…

Masters gets right into Harris’ face but the “Sharpshooter” doesn’t back down. Both men exchange words and then Masters delivers a hard shove to Harris’ chest. Harris looks ready to retaliate but then just shakes his head and turns away, climbing from the ring…

HE: Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels will be loving this….their Night of Glory opponents are on the fast track to ruin…

Masters stays in the middle of the ring, cursing, as Harris makes his way up the ramp and then disappears out of sight.

Match result: Enforcer via pinfall over Scott Harris
Match time: 7 minutes, 58 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:20 pm

(Max Adamson and Gazzy are in their locker room)

MA: But you have to admit last week was awesome, we completely outsmarted them, I told you they would never see it coming

(Gazzy smiles)

GD: I’ve never doubted our ability to work together but that doesn’t change things Max, I am doing this for 6CW and for my freedom not to have fun

MA: But it was fun

(Gazzy nods)

GD: We can’t just relax though Max, they will be gunning for us, The Authority is always looking for an advantage, they will have a plan for us in the Main Event, I have no doubts!!

Tonight we go again, we need to keep sending a message to The Authority that we will not be intimidated by them; there is still a long way to go until Night of Glory and we can’t rest on our laurels, we need to be prepared for anything they might throw at us

(Max switches tone)

MA: Gazzy, remind me which of us came out on top in our matches?

(Gazzy shakes his head)

GD: You...

MA: And which of us won the Gateway to Glory and the 6CW Championship?

(Gazzy sighs)

GD: You. What has this got to do with anything?

I know you think you are the one fighting for something but I have put a lot of effort into getting where I am today; do you really think I am going to give all that up without a fight?

(Gazzy shakes his head)

MA: What ever it takes Gazzy, I will do what ever it takes to keep hold of this belt, it is that simple, trust me you don’t have to worry about me!!!!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:28 pm

NIGHT OF GLORY REWIND

Night of Glory III
April 11th 2011

6CW World Heavyweight Championship
Fatal Four Way Elimination
Daniel Reilly (c) vs Perfect Jack vs Lex Hart vs GazzyD

JT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for the moment we have all been waiting for. What a long way we have come after a year the 6CW world has changed. Throughout the last year 4 men out shined the rest and cemented their place in history to main event the biggest PPV of them all.

HE: For once Jeff I agree. What a year Jack, Reilly, Lex and Gazzy had. While the focus has been on the relationship between Jack and Reilly, Gazzy and Lex have both seized the moment in order to grab the main event level of 6CW by the throat.

JT: Indeed Henry, whether it was Gazzy making history by winning the Season Beating’s Bash, or whether it is Lex by making a huge return to 6CW by capturing the Extreme Title and making a huge move by turning Geoff life into a living hell. While these 4 men may be completely different from another they all deserve to be in the main event here tonight, and all I can say is thank god i am none of them because this is going to be one of the most grueling matches we have ever seen.

HE: Epic would be the world Jeff. We have 4 of the biggest stars in the world today squaring off here and each man is going to do everything he can to get that 6CW Title and have the arm raised above the rest.

JT: Well Ladies and Gentlemen this is the moment the whple 6CW Universe has been waiting for! Night of Glory III Main Event Jack vs Reilly vs Gazzy vs Lex! 6CW World Title on the line who will come out victorious?

“I am Perfection” hits as out come Perfect Jack to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. Jack is seen wearing a blue robe with white feathers going around (Like Ric Flair Robes) with Perfection written on the back in white. Jack is seen making his way towards the ring and stops half way. Jack falls down to his knee does the cross symbol and raises hir arms in the air as a golden pyro shoot off behind him. Jack jumps back to his feet and continues to makes his way towards the ring. Jack walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Jack removes his robe and hands to a member of staff as he begins to stretch while waiting for his opponents.

“Burn in my light” Hits as the arena goes pitch back when suddenly pink spotlight light up the top of the ramp where Lex is seen wearing a leather jacket, Gucci sunglasses, and his pink spandex. Lex makes his way towards the ring to a heated reception from the crowd. Lex climbs on the apron and enters the ring. Lex then makes his way over to the turnbuckle and climbs up it. Lex removes his jackets and then jumps off the turnbuckles and stares right into Jack eyes.

“Airplane” Hits as the arena burst into cheers as smoke begins to spray out on to the entrance way to the ramp. Suddenly Gazzy comes running out with a Manchester United Jersey and runs from side to side of the ramp telling the fans to get to their feet. Gazzy then points to the ring and comes running down and slides into the ring. Gazzy then removes his jersey and chucks into the crowd to their delight. Gazzy begins to smile as he stares into his opponents eyes.

“Broken Dreams” as the mood around the arena quickly changes and erupts into boos as the arena is covered with a red glow from the lights. Daniel Reilly is seen emerging at the top of the ramp with a the 6CW World Title on his shoulders. Reilly smiles as he stares across the arena and raises his title in the air as a white pyro goes off behind. Reilly begins to slowly make his way down the ramp as profanity can heard being shouted out. Reilly slithers into the ring where his 3 opponents are waiting. Reilly hands the title over to the referee as the ref raises the title in the air.

JT: And that what it is all about here tonight Henry! the 6CW World Title!

HE: Your dam right it is! And to top things off we have the 4 best athletes in 6CW today competing for it! The question is who has the most desire to sieze the moment and remain undefeated at Night of Glory!

The ref rings the bell to get the match underway. All 4 men stare into each others eyes when suddenly Reilly jumps out of the ring as the arena erupts into boo’s. Gazzy and Jack smile and shake hands as they both stare at Lex. Lex begins to panic and tries to escape from the ring but Jack grasp hold of Lex pink spandex and drags him back into the ring. Jack then delivers an irish whip. As Lex comes off the ropes Jack drops down, Lex leaps over Jack and is met by a beautiful drop kick from Gazzy. Lex gets back up and charges towards Gazzy with a clothesline but Gazzy ducks under and hits a neckbreaker. Jack then runs the ropes and hits an elbow drop to the chest. Lex gets back up and stumbles against the ropes. Jack then comes charging in with a clothesline and sends Lex flying to the outside of the ring!

JT: Look our champ! Running away from the confrontation!

HE: Running? I say he is smart he is letting all 3 men beat the hell out of each other and he will pick up the pieces.

Jack then exits the ring and goes after Reilly. Both men run around in the ring until Reilly comes across Lex. Reilly decides to help Lex up and form a partnership when suddenly Gazzy is seen leaping over the top rope and hits a crossbody taking both men out. Gazzy then hits a kip up to his feet as the fans cheer.

Crowd; Gazzy!

Gazzy then picks Lex up and throws him against the barricade, and then hits a thunderous super kick sending Lex flying over the barricade. As Lex stumbles back up to his feet, Gazzy is seen running along the barricade and then leaps off it to hits a west coast pop sending Lex flying across the concrete floor! Meanwhile Jack picks Reilly up and rolls him back into the ring and follows behind only to be met by a series vicious kick to the head. Reilly picks Jack up and delivers an irish whip. As Jack comes off the ropes Reilly locks in a sleeperhold but Jack is quick to get out of it with some shoulder shots to the gut. Jack then delivers and snapmare, runs the ropes and hits a low drop kick to the face. Jack hooks the leg.

1....kick out

On the outside of the ring Gazzy is seen hitting a some nasty kicks to the side of the ribs as Lex tries to run away up the steps. Gazzy goes for a right hook but Lex hits a thumb to eye. As Gazzy recovers he spots Lex slightly higher and comes charging towards him but Lex counters and raises Gazzy in the and drops him rib first on to the hand rail.

Crowd: Holyshit!

Lex then drags Gazzy off the hand rail hits a kick to the gut and throws Gazzy down the flight of stairs! Gazzy bounces off each step all the way down.

JT: My God!!!! That must be over 36 steps!!!!

HE: Glad i am just a commentator! haha

Reilly and Jack pause to see Gazzy flying down the set of stairs. Then both men begin to exchange blows as the crowd shout Boo and Yeah at each shot. Reilly hits a strong european uppercut and Jack responds with a chop. Reilly goes for a thumb to the eye but Jack see’s it coming and hits a Jawbreaker. Reilly stumbles away and as he turns around Jack hits a kick to the gut and hits a gutbuster. and hooks the leg again.

1.....2...kick out!

Lex is seen making his way towards Gazzy and picking him up again. Lex then throws Gazzy over the barricade as Lex follows behind. Lex picks Gazzy up and smashes his head against the apron and then drivers him spine first into the barricade. Lex begins to laugh and grabs a bottle of water from a fan and begins to drink out of it only to spray it in Gazzy’s face! Lex then goes for an irish whip towards the steel steps but Gazzy counters and delivers one of his own. Just before Lex stops himself from crashing into the steel steps and as he turns around Gazzy is seen charging towards Lex but Lex hits a drop toe hold as Gazzy land head first into the steel steps. The camera then zooms in on Gazzy who is seen being busted open pretty badly.

Crowd: Oooooooo

JT: Gazzy looks in a bad way right now!

HE: On a seperate note Jeff, i cannot help but be amazed by the difference in styles between all these men, you have a highflyer, technical genius, a predator, and a submission specialist.

Jack is seen delivering some chops across Reilly chest in the corner and then delivers an irish whip to the opposite corner. Jack comes charging in with a sting like splash but Reilly moves out of the way and runs the ropes. As Jack stumbles around Reilly hits a flying forearm shot. Reilly picks Jack and smack his head on the turnbuckle and then begins to unleash some vicious stomps until Jack is in a seated position in the corner. Reilly then moves away and comes charging back in with a running boot to the face. Reilly picks Jack up and but Jack hits a chop across the chest. Both men then hit the ropes and crash into each as they both hit a clothesline. Meanwhile Lex is seen rolling Gazzy back into the ring and goes for the pin.

1...2..thre..shoulder.

Lex can;t believe it and picks Gazzy up. Lex chucks Gazzy into the corner. Lex then backs away and comes charging in.

JT: WHAT AN RKO!!!!!!

HE: Out of Nowhere!!!!!

1.....2......3!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen Lex Hart has been Eliminated!

HE: And that is a reminder ladies and gentlemen who just how dangerous Daniel Reilly can be!!!!!

The fans are on their feet clapping, out of respect for Reilly.

Gazzy is collapsing into a seated position in the corner and Reilly comes charging in with a boot to the head. As he turns around Jack grasp hold of Reilly and hits a Belly to belly supex sending Reilly flying across the ring. As Reilly gets back up Jack hits a chop across the chest and delivers an irish whip. As Reilly comes off the Jack goes for a big back body drop but Reilly counters with kick across the head. Reilly comes charging in with a vicious clothesline taking Jack down. Reilly then gets on top of Jack and unleashes a series of punches to the head to boo’s from the crowd. Reilly then picks Jack up and hits a snap suplex. Reilly goes for the cover.

1...2...shoulder up.

Reilly spots Gazzy pulling himself up using the ropes and makes his way towards. Reilly begins to laugh as Gazzy is seen barely able to stand. Suddenly Gazzy comes charging out with explosive forearm shots as the crowd begins to cheer and get behind Gazzy but Reilly cuts the momentum with a knee thrust to the gut and then plant Gazzy head first with a DDT. Jack is seen back up to his and comes charging towards Reilly and clobbers Reilly back. Reilly stumbles against the ropes as Jack then delivers a series of chops and then delivers an irish whip. As Reilly comes off the ropes Jack goes for a big boot but Reilly slides unders and grasp hold of Jack left leg and locks in an ankle lock, but Jack rolls through to break the hold. Jack gets back up to his feet as Reilly charges towards him. Jack counters though and hits a drop toe hold and he locks him ankle lock of his own on Reilly as the fans begins to cheer.

HE: What the hell! What disrespect! He is using the champs own move against him!

JT: Well Henry these two men know each other inside out better than anyone. We were bound to see them locking in a different move to catch the opponent off guard!

Jack is seen shouting at Reilly as he tells him to tap out but Reilly fights the pain. Reilly begins to try and crawl towards the ropes as Jack applies more pressure. Just as Reilly is about to grab hold of the ropes Jack drags Reilly back into the center of the ring and wraps his legs around Reilly as he intensifies the pressure on the right ankle. Reilly is seen screaming in pain when suddenly Oliver Keane is seen rushing down the ramp to a chorus of boo’s. Keane jumps on the apron and begins shouting at the referee. Reilly is seen taping out as the ref is busy dealing with Keane. Jack breaks the hold and drags Keane into the ring. Jack hits a hard chop across the chest as Keane falls to the mat. Jack then raises Keane leg in the air and smashes it against the mat and then locks in a figure four leg locks as the crowd begins to cheer.

Crowd: Jack!

Keane is seen squirming and repeatedly tapping out. Reilly makes his way to help his agent out but Gazzy is seen hitting the ropes and hitting a spinning heel kick on Reilly. Reilly gets back and Gazzy is seen running the ropes again. Reilly goes for clothesline but Gazzy jumps on the second rope and rebounds off it as he goes for a springboard but Reilly catches Gazzy and hits a fall away slam sending Gazzy flying across the ring as Keane is seen screaming in pain as Jack keeps the hold locked. Suddenly Reilly comes charging in with a low drop kick to the head causing Jack to break the hold. Both men get back up to a vertical basis both men begin to exchange blows, but Jack hits a knee thrust to the gut and hits another stinging chop across Reilly already pink chest, causing Reilly to stumble against the ropes. Jack then comes charging in with a clothesline but Reilly counters and hits a big back body drop sending Jack flying and falling 16ft high in the air on to the hard mat on the outside of the ring.

Crowd: Oooooo! HolyShit!!!

JT: OOOOOOHHHHH MMMMMYYYY!!!! Don’t try this at home kids!

HE: My god Jack is barely moving and you can’t blame him!

Jack is seen laying motionless as Reilly is seen with a sadistic smile of his face staring at Jack carcass. Gazzy is seen pulling himself up again using the ropes as Reilly makes his way over to Gazzy. Reilly then drags Gazzy towards him and signals for the RKO. Reilly goes for an RKO but Gazzy shoves Reilly away. As Reilly comes off the Gazzy goes for a leap frop but Reilly counters and hits an atomic drop. Reilly then runs the ropes again and goes for a flying forearm shot but Gazzy ducks out of the way. As Reilly gets up Gazzy unleashes several legs shots to the ribs. Reilly pushes Gazzy away but Gazzy jumps on to the second rope and hits a chop kick to the head. Reilly gets back and hits a thumb to the eye and chucks Gazzy to the outside of the ring but Gazzy lands on the apron. Reilly tries to drag Gazzy back into the ring but Gazzy hits a shoulder thrust into the gut as Reilly stumbles to the center of the ring. As Reilly turns around Gazzy leaps on to the top rope and goes for a flying clothesline.

JT: RKO IN MID AIR!!!!!

1.....2........3!

HE: Yes! Yes! Yes! He got it! Gazzy is eliminated!

JT: Well say what you want about him Gazzy has put on one hell of a performance here tonight.

HE: Hahaha maybe next time!

Reilly is seen celebrating in the ring but the ref spots Gazzy foot underneath the rope and reverses his decision. The Ref and Reilly begin to argue as Reilly makes his way over to Gazzy and picks him. Gazzy is barely able to stand as Reilly goes for the RKO but Gazzy slips away and rolls Reilly up from behind and grasp hold of the tights.

1.....2.......3!!

JT: He got it!!! Gazzy has pinned the champ!

HE: What the hell Reilly has been screwed over here!!!!!

The arena erupts into cheers as Reilly is seen in the ring completely shocked while Gazzy is seen wiping the blood off his face on the mat. Reilly smacks the mat and begins to swear at the ref. Reilly gets back up and seem’s possessed. Reilly begins repeatedly unleash vicious stomp to the busted head of Gazzy. Reilly picks Gazzy up and chucks him in the corner and begins to unleash some nasty punches. Reilly then props Gazzy up to the top rope and does the signals for an RKO. Reilly graps hold of Gazzy head.

JT: RKO from the top of the rope.

HE: Gazzy is laying motionless but he deserves everything he gets.

Reilly gets back up to his feet as the 20,438 fans in the arena erupts into boo’s. Reilly then makes his way out of the ring but spots Jack still barely moving. The Reilly exits the ring as Keane is seen barking out instructions. Reilly drags Jacks back up and hits another RKO on to the hard mat as the ref calls for security to come down and escort Reilly out of the arena. Reilly is seen seething as Jack and Gazzy are laying motionless. As the arena continue to boo Reilly as he has now been removed from the arena.

JT: Well Henry like or not we are going to have a new champion here tonight but will it Perfect Jack or GazzyD!

HE: Well if you ask me Jeff, neither men are fit to continue i mean they are barely moving!

JT: Well as they say the show must go on! And these two men have the biggest heart in the company and will give it there all in order to get what they believe they deserve!

Gazzy and Jack are laying motionless as the arena is split in to “Let’s go Gazzy” and “Let’s Go Jack” chants. Gazzy is the first man to respond from the encouragements from the fans and begins to grasp hold of the rope with several fingers as he pulls himself back up with whatever energy he has left. Gazzy makes his way back up to a vertical basis and makes his way over towards Jack. Gazzy exits the ring and begins to shout at Jack to “Get up, fight me!” but Jack still lays motionless. Gazzy is seen breathing heavily and wipes the blood away from his face and pulls Jack back up and props him up against the barricade and once again shouts “Come on Jack!”

JT: Look at the respect shown here by Gazzy, refusing to take advantage of the situation and allowing Jack a chance

Jack finally reacts and pushes himself back up and hits a hard chop across the chest as Gazzy responds with a hard kick to the ribs. Both men begin to exchange blows as Jack eventually begins to get the upper hand and then drives Gazzy spine first into the apron. Jack then grabs Gazzy by the head and brings him over to the commentary table and smashes his head against it. Jack tries to smash Gazzy head again but Gazzy hits an elbow shot to the ribs as Jack breaks away. Jack then swings a wild right but Gazzy ducks under and hits a backbreaker into an inverter DDT. Gazzy stumbles back up to a vertical basis and removes the electronics from the commentary table. Gazzy drags Jack back up and rolls him on to the table. Gazzy then climbs the rings post all the way to the top of the turnbuckle as fans cheers him on. Gazzy then slowly rises to a standing position and smack his chest 3 times as the fans chant “6-C-Dub!” Gazzy then leaps off.

HE: FROGSPLASH THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

JT: Hold on a second Henry! Jack rolled out of the way!

Crowd: Oooooooooo

Replay shows Gazzy leaping off the turnbuckle doing for a frogsplash but Jack rolled out of the way at the last minute as Gazzy went right throught the table. Gazzy is motionless as Jack stumbles to his feet. Jack drags Gazzy by the leg and then picks him up and rolls hims back into the ring as he goes for the pin.

1.....2.....3!

Crowd: nooooo!

JT: Gazzy get the shoulder up just before the count of 3!

Jack can’t believe but begins to smile as if he knew Gazzy we continue to fight. Jack drags Gazzy back up and hits a shot to the mid-section as he goes for the Perfect-Plex but Gazzy wriggles out of it and suddenly out of nowhere Gazzy hits a Deep Impact!

JT: Gazzy hooks the leg!

1......2......3!

HE: He got it!

JT: Nooo Jack gets the shoulder up!

HE: The live crowd here can’t believe it!

Both men are seen exhausted sweating and barely able to carry on. Gazzy kips up though and begins to measure Jack as he goes for another Deep Impact. Jack slowly gets back up to his feet, Gazzy spins Jack around as he goes for another Deep Impact but Jack takes Gazzy down and quickly locks in the figure four leg lock as the arena erupts into cheers. Gazzy is seen groveling in pain as Jack increases the pressure.

JT: My god what a counter!!! Will he tap? Will he tap?!

Gazzy is seen desperately trying to crawl to the ropes but Jack drags Gazzy back to the center of the ring and once again locks the figure four back in. Gazzy smacks the mat in pain as his hand is raised in the air as he looks set to tap out. 

HE: It looks like he will Jeff!!!!

Gazzy though fights through the pain and once again begins to crawl towards the ropes. Just as Gazzy is about to get hold of the ropes, Jack breaks the hold and drags Gazzy back up to his feet. Jack hits a shot to the mid-section.

JT: PERFECT PLEX!!!!

1......2.......3!

HE: We have a new champion!!!!!!

JT: No we don’t Henry Gazzy got the shoulder up! And the crowd can’t believe it.

Jack can’t believe it. Jack gets back up and begins to question the referee as Gazzy lays motionless. Jack makes his way over to Jack and drags Gazzy back up to a vertical basis. Jack hits a kick to the mid-section as he goes for another perfect-plex but Gazzy hits elbow shots to the gut as he breaks loose. Gazzy then goes for a Deep Impact but Jack once again takes Gazzy down and tries to lock in the figure four but Gazzy shoves Jack away and kip up as Jack comes off the ropes.....

HE: Kick to the mid-section! Perfect Plex!!!!!

JT: Reversal!!!! DOWN TOWN CONNECTS!!!!

1.......2.......3!!!!!

Ding Ding Ding!!!

MB: Here is your winner and

NEW 6CW WOLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!!! THEEEEEEE HISTORY MAKER!!!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The arena erupts into cheers as the ref helps Gazzy back up to his feets as “Airplane” Hits. Gazzy can’t believe as tears begins to pour down his bloodied face. The ref hands the title over to Gazzy and as he has his arm raised as the champion confete begins to spray into the air and a Night of Glory III Pyro goes off the in background. Gazzy falls down to his knee’s and grasp hold of the title. Jack eventually gets back up and makes his way over to Gazzy. Jack raises Gazzy arm in the air as Champion and both men embrace each other.

JT: What a sign of respect their shown by Jack he knows better than anyone how hard it is to get to the top.
HE: What a match Jeff! What a match in my life i have never seen such a grueling intense match!

JT: Well Henry 4 men enter this match 1 remained.

HE: Your dam right Jeff, And Gazzy has done something i thought he wouldn’t be able to do.

JT: Yes he did! Tonight it wasn’t GazzyD who turned up but the History Maker! And the History Maker went on to prove his critics wrong, by finally achieving what was deemed impossible and that is climb to the top of the 6CW Mountain and say “I Made It”. Goodnight everybody!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:30 pm

(Backstage the camera follows Oliver Keane and Kelsey as they walk through the corridors, the two stop)

OK: It’s probably best if I go the rest of the way on my own

(Kelsey kisses Keane on the cheek)

KC: I’ll be waiting out back when you’re done. I’ve got us a table at Nobu tonight so try not to drag this out

(Keane smiles)

OK: I just want to make sure he knows we are all on the same side and if he needs help he just has to ask

(Kelsey shakes her head)

KC: I don’t think he will ever admit that Olly, but since he sent my father overseas you’re the closest thing he has to an advisor, he needs to realise he can’t isolate himself. He keeps banging on about us standing together but in reality he never let’s us in, he trusts you; he sees great potential in you after all you have done for us, for me. Just tell him…………..

(Keane kisses Kelsey on the forehead)

OK: I know what to do….

(Kelsey smiles as she turns and walks away, Keane takes a deep breath and turns the corner, as he approaches the office of the Authority a raised voice can be heard. The camera peers through the open door as Keane stays out of sight. Mr Jones is pacing the floor as he angrily speaks on the phone)

MJ: What do you mean it’s too late? What do we pay the legal team for!!!!

(Jones is red in the face and his voice is getting louder and louder)

MJ: And that’s just it. The judge makes his decision and we give them what they want?

What about an appeal, surely there is more we can do?

(Jones is shaking his head furiously)

MJ: I don’t believe this is happening Drake. I hold you personally responsible for this, you understand?

(Jones hangs up the phone by throwing it against the wall, it smashes to the ground and the camera shifts its view back to Keane who is stood stone faced)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:31 pm

Main Event
Max Adamson/GazzyD vs Marty Helms/Jonathan Daniels

Back live to ringside as “King of Kings” roars out to a deafening set of boos from the 6CW Universe. Marty Helms and Jonathan Daniels, in red Authority vests, make their entrance…

HA: The orders for these two men are simple tonight….punish and humiliate Max Adamson and GazzyD…

HE: Gazzy has brainwashed Max into his foolish ways…and now they must both pay the price for siding against The Authority….

HA: Max hasn’t been brainwashed….he wants to remain 6CW Champion and the only way to do that is by keeping the belt away from Mr Jones….Adamson made his own choice…

HE: I just don’t understand why he is being so silly….

Daniels and Helms remove their vests and jump up into the ring, taking to opposite sides to pose, before “Limelight” by Rush screams from the speakers and every fan in the arena rises to their feet.

HA: Is this man soon to be the new EWF Champion?

HE: Please don’t ask such ridiculous questions….of course not…

HA: There is a chance that GazzyD could leave Night of Glory as the Undisputed Champion….although his pact with Max Adamson would suggest that if he helps Max to leave with the 6CW strap then Gazzy will be released from his binding contract…

HE: Gazzy is playing Max….I just wish Adamson would see that…

HA: Gazzy has had a torrid year and now he sees a chance to change all that….every fan in this arena would love to see him achieve his dream…

Gazzy takes his time to tag hands with the fans and then “Radioactive” blasts out to a surprisingly positive reaction from the fans. There are still boos as Max Adamson enters but he smiles as he pats the 6CW belt around his waist…

HA: Max Adamson has done what many others have not and stood up to The Authority….will it be his downfall? We don’t know yet but I guarantee that Max will do whatever he has to in order to keep them away from his title…

Adamson joins Gazzy in the aisleway and they make their way to the ring before climbing inside. There is some internal discussion between both teams and then Max Adamson and Jonathan Daniels decide to start out the contest…

HA: This match pits the 6CW Champion and the #1 Contender to the EWF Championship against the #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Championships….really stellar main event here on Anarchy…

HE: Time for The Authority to show their might…

Daniels and Max lockup and it is Daniels who manages to press Max back into the ropes and then drive a knee to the stomach. He clubs Max across the back, several times, and then whips him across the ring…

HA: Daniels is a strong, athletic, man….he can cause problems for Max…

Daniels looks for a big boot but Max catches his foot and spins him around before kicking him in the stomach and lifting him up…

HA: CYCLONE!

Daniels drops off behind and then scores with several right hands as Max turns towards him. He looks for another whip but Max stands his ground and drags Daniels towards him….

HE: That’s the boot he was looking for…

Daniels ducks under a clothesline from Max and bounces off the ropes before returning with a boot to the skull……….1……………………….2…………………shoulder up. Daniels pulls Max up and tags in Marty Helms…

HA: The Authority looking to isolate Adamson in the early stages…

Helms jumps from the top rope with an axe handle to Adamson’s back and then they lift him into a double back suplex……………..1…………………..2……………..kickout. Helms stomps down on Max’s chest before ragging him up and punching him back into the corner. Helms goes to work to the body with punches and kicks before backing away and charging back in with a clothesline….Max is groggy as he stumbles out and Helms drops the padding from around his elbow…

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

Adamson ducks under the “Bull hammer” elbow and slings Helms across the ring with a huge release German suplex. Adamson then crawls over and tags in GazzyD before Helms can get across and stop him…

HA: Time for an injection of pace…

Gazzy springs over the top rope and catches Helms with a spinning headscissors before welcoming him back up and he dropkicks him to the floor. Helms gets up again and Gazzy springboards onto the turnbuckle before vaulting back with a missile dropkick to the face…………..1……………….2………….Helms kicks out!

HE: Let him wear himself out….Enforcer will be happy to see Gazzy use up all of his energy before Night of Glory….

Helms gets up and Gazzy runs at him with a leaping enzeguiri to the side of the temple before rolling over to the corner. He looks out at the crowd and then leaps up…

HA: STARSHIP…

Daniels runs over and cracks Gazzy in the face with a hard right hand before he can nail the split-legged moonsault. The crowd boo as Gazzy drops down into a “tree of woe” position….Helms gets back up and he stomps on Gazzy’s chest before backing away and then rushing back in with a brutal kick to Gazzy’s exposed face…

HA: Gazzy couldn’t even defend himself there….

Helms tags in Daniels and they both stomp on Gazzy before dragging him away from the ropes. They connect with a double suplex and then Daniels nails a leg-drop to the throat as Helms connects with an elbow drop to the body……………………..1………………………2……………..kickout!

HE: That’s it….break him down…

Daniels hauls Gazzy up and throws him against the turnbuckle before benching him up into the air. He presses Gazzy up and down before dropping him into a spear/spinebuster………………1……………..2……………..kickout.

HA: Daniels is having some fun here….manhandling GazzyD….

Daniels taunts Max Adamson before dropping several elbows down into the chest of Gazzy………………1………………….2……………..shoulder up. Daniels rags him back up and then flips him into the air…..Gazzy drives punches down into Daniels’ forehead and then jumps off the back, showing great agility to land on the ropes…

HE: How did he do that?

HA: GazzyD is the “human highlight reel”….OH YES!

Gazzy jumps back off the ropes and catches Daniels with a spinning x-factor facebuster……………1……………………..2………..kickout. Gazzy runs the ropes and returns with a low hesitation dropkick to the face before following up with a standing moonsault……………..1………………2………….shoulder up!

HA: GazzyD doesn’t understand the words “give up”….he has shocked and surprised so many people over the years…

Gazzy pulls Daniels up and tries to hook his arms in place for “Deep Impact” but Daniels counters out with a backdrop. Gazzy gets back up and looks for a roundhouse kick but Daniels dodges it and counters with a full nelson………………..1………………..2………..kickout!

Daniels drags Gazzy up and then plants him down a powerbomb before making the tag to Marty Helms….Gazzy is flat on his back as Helms goes up to the top rope…

HE: Flatten him, Marty…

Helms comes roaring through the air and he drives a head-butt into the chest of Gazzy, driving all of the wind from his lungs. Helms crawls into the cover…
…1
…..2
………….Max breaks it up!

HA: Adamson forced to intervene there….Gazzy is taking a beating…

The referee tries to escort Max from the ring as Daniels climbs back into the ring and helps Helms to deliver sickening double powerbomb, driving Gazzy right down on the back of his neck…..the referee turns back around as Daniels makes the cover………………………..1……………………….2……………..Gazzy just gets his shoulder up!

HE: Gazzy is practically finished here…he can barely stand…

Daniels grabs Gazzy by the throat and lifts him into a chokeslam before heading to the corner. He makes his way to the top rope and draws his finger across his throat…

HE: Gazzy is done here…

*Crowd cheer

HA: Or not…

Adamson runs across the apron and he shoves Daniels off the turnbuckle, sending him crashing down to the outside of the ring. The referee reprimands the 6CW Champion but he just smiles as he backs into his corner…

HE: That wasn’t fair…

HA: Max has never been one to play by the rules, good guy or bad guy…

Helms is on the outside and he helps Daniels up before rolling him back in the ring. He tags himself in and then runs into Gazzy with a brutal knee to the stomach before lifting him up into a spinebuster………………1…………………..2…………..kickout. Helms gives Gazzy a slap around the head and then walks to the corner, waiting for his chance…

HA: GazzyD’s tank is practically on empty…one big shot might finish him off…

HE: Helms is going to take care of business….SPEAR!

Gazzy leapfrogs over the oncoming Helms and then springs onto the ropes with one motion before turning back with a tornado DDT take-down. The crowd are cheering as Max calls out for the tag…

HA: Gazzy needs to make it to the corner….he needs to put Max in the match…

Helms is holding his head as he crawls over and tags in Jonathan Daniels. The Authority man sprints over and grabs Gazzy by the ankle….

HE: Haha…OH NO!

Gazzy spins around with his other foot and catches Daniels’ across the jaw, sending him sprawling across the deck. Gazzy then jumps forward and tags in Max…

*Crowd roar

HA: Here comes the 6CW Champion!

Adamson runs into Daniels with a clothesline before nailing him with a second. Daniels gets back up in the corner and Max runs into him with a monkey flip before rushing out and planting him with a…

HA: FAMAXER!

…2
……Daniels just gets his shoulder up!

HE: Get up, Marty….help your partner out…

Daniels staggers back up and Max hits him with three German suplexes in a row and then makes his way to the corner….he beckons for Daniels to stand up and then runs forward…

HA: GORE…

Helms comes from the blindside and tackles Max to the ground, drawing boos from the fans. He tries to rain down punches on Adamson but Max turns the tables and fires in punches of his own…Daniels then gets up and he kicks Max in the side of the head…

HA: The referee needs to do something about this….this is a damn handicap situation…

Daniels locks Max’s arms behind his back and drags him back up to his feet as Helms throws his elbow pad out of the ring and runs forwards…

HE: LIGHTS OUT!

Crowd: That was awe-some x7

GazzyD springboards back into the ring with an incredible shooting star press take-down, wiping Marty Helms out. The distraction allows Max to pull free of Daniels and Gazzy stands up, superkicking the big man on the jaw…

HA: Daniels at sea…..GORE…..GORE….GORE!

Adamson almost breaks Daniels in half with the spear as Gazzy climbs out onto the apron to check that Marty Helms doesn’t get back in the ring. Max beckons Daniels up and lifts him onto his shoulders….

HA: CYCLONE!

…2
……..3!

HE: Nooo…

HA: The Authority have failed to put Max and Gazzy in their place again…

“Radioactive” blasts out and the crowd cheer as the referee raises Max Adamson’s arm in victory. He pounds his chest and nods his head as the referee hands his 6CW Championship over…

HA: Max Adamson is proving to be a real thorn in the side of Mr Jones…

HE: He will be dealt with soon enough….yeah, here we go…

Match result: Max Adamson via pinfall over Jonathan Daniels
Match time: 5 minutes, 45 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 1:31 pm

The cheers soon turn to boos as Daniel Reilly and Alexander Altair storm the ringside area and attack GazzyD. Gazzy tries to battle against them but they charge him backwards….BOOM!

HA: Get out there, Max…

The back of Gazzy’s head snaps against the steel steps and he left slumped in a heap. Max jumps from the ring and starts throwing punches at Reilly and Altair, knocking them to the ground…

Crowd: Max Adam-son x10

HE: No, stop it, Max…

“Saturday Night” then roars from the speakers and the boos are insane as Enforcer makes his way down to ringside. Max is trying to fight off Helms and Daniels as Enforcer unstraps the EWF Championship and cracks it into the side of Adamson’s head…

HA: Dammit….these damn hyenas…Max didn’t stand a chance…

Enforcer looks down at Max with anger and then he pulls something from out of his jeans and throws them to Marty Helms…

HE: Are those handcuffs?

HA: Oh cmon…

The crowd boo as Max is locked to the ropes and unable to move. He kicks out with his feet and furiously tries to pull himself free as the members of The Authority laugh at him…

HA: Max is trapped, he can’t do anything…

More boos as Mr Jones walks out on the stage with a smile. He slowly makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand and gets in Adamson’s face. Daniels and Helms drag GazzyD up and throw him in the ring, blood leaking from the back of his head…

HA: Gazzy is in a bad way…

HE: No more than he deserves…

HA: And what the hell does Jones want?

Jones: I told you, Max….I warned you last week what a stupid mistake it would be for you to go against me and The Authority….but did you listen?

You may hold the 6CW Championship…but only because I have allowed it to happen, everything that happens around here is because it has my blessing….and I don’t think I want your title reign having my blessing any more…

I don’t take kindly to anyone sticking their nose in my business….and now I am going to show you exactly what happens when I get my hands on those who defy me…

*Helms and Daniels turn Max’s head to the ring and make him watch as Enforcer rolls inside. Gazzy is on his knees, blood continuing to run down the back of his neck, and Enforcer walks over to him and begins to land furious punches to the head…

HE: Gazzy was so stupid to pick a fight with Enforcer…

The punches continue to rain down until a cut opens up across the bridge of Gazzy’s nose, leaving him slumped on the mat. Enforcer then has Reilly throw a sledgehammer into the ring…

HA: Oh this is too much…

Jones: You brought this all on yourselves, Max…

Enforcer picks the hammer up and he twirls it in his hands as Altair hauls Gazzy back up. He holds him in place and then Big E drives the weapon straight into Gazzy’s stomach, causing blood to spurt from the fan favourites’ mouth….

HE: GazzyD will never think about messing with The Authority again…

Gazzy sags to his knees again, bloodied and beaten, as Enforcer tosses the hammer aside and then runs off the ropes…

HE: FACECHECK!

Mr Jones’ laughter rings out as Enforcer leaves Gazzy in a heap. Max is still being held in place and he tries to pull the handcuffs free to make the save but he is going nowhere. Enforcer continues to kneel over Gazzy, blood on his hands, as the rest of The Authority watch on with glee.

HA: I imagine this is “revenge”….The Authority have damn well made their presence known tonight…

HE: Yes they have…Max should never have sided with Gazzy, this is what he has got himself into….there is no escape from The Authority’s grip…

HA: Just one more stop until Night of Glory….is 6CW about to succumb to the total control of Mr Jones and his soldiers?

The show goes off the air with Max Adamson still battling against his restraints as The Authority stand over the bloodied body of GazzyD.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down