The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicky Cassidy vs Chaos

2 posters

Go down

Nicky Cassidy vs Chaos Empty Nicky Cassidy vs Chaos

Post by JJJohnson Tue 20 May 2014, 8:51 am

Tale of the Tape:
Height: 6ft – 5’6
Weight: 225lbs – 173lbs
Hometown: Venice Beach, California - Unknown
Accomplishments: Forming the Wild Stallions – Former 6WF World Champion
Finisher: “Ice Breaker” – “G-Force”

Key factors:
*Chaos’ head “trauma” caused him to attack Cassidy several times
*Cassidy reformed a team with Billy Shaw (Wild Stallions)
*Chaos attacks Shaw and threatens Cassidy
*Chaos' experience on the big stage

Night of Glory record:

Nicky Cassidy - Making his debut
Chaos - Night of Glory IV: vs Blue Dragon (Chaos lost the 6WF Undisputed Championship)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nicky Cassidy vs Chaos Empty Re: Nicky Cassidy vs Chaos

Post by MtotheC Wed 04 Jun 2014, 9:16 am

Shaw: Hey Ice, you ready?

Cassidy: I was born ready my friend.

Shaw: Good because at Night Glory, it’s time to shine, its time let 6CW know exactly what the Wild Stallions are all about, when you step through those ropes and the bell rings it’ll be our time to step up, our time to prove to the world that we are the future of this company. And although I would love nothing more to be standing right alongside you, taking the fight to that deranged psychopath this one is all on you brother.

Cassidy grows in confidence as Shaw continues his pep talk, bouncing from foot to foot in the style of Brock Lesnar, slapping himself around the face

Cassidy: All on me!!!

Shaw: This is the culmination of everything we’ve been though

Cassidy: Culmination!!

Shaw: All those cheap shots, all those sneak attacks, all those knifes in the back, Chaos is gonna pay at Night of Glory

Cassidy: Time to pay the piper biatch.

Shaw: I hope you’re ready for this Nicky; play time is over, if we are serious about progressing here we need this victory… Are you serious about this?

Cassidy: AHHHHHHHH…. I’m pumped bro, I’ve never been more ready in my life.

As the two continue, a hot blonde promotional girl walks by and winks in the direction of Cassidy who stops in his tracks, entranced for a moment

Shaw: Yo Nicky, snap out of it bro you need to focus!

Cassidy: Come off it Billy, how could you not be distracted by that fine looking woman?

Shaw: Because we have business to take care of

Cassidy: Yeah sure, but once I’ve taken care of Chaos, I’ve got some other pressing business to take care of involving: her, a revolving bed and the secret camera I had installed in my head board.

Shaw: You’re sick

Cassidy: Come on bro, you need to get out there a bit more, you’ve been pork free for so long now you’re practically Kosher.

Shaw: Very insightful Nicky thank you!

Cassidy: No prob-lamo bra, just think of me as your spiritual guide, like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I’m blonde and kick ass, in fact think of me as Broda!

Shaw: Just get your head in the game Broda

Cassidy: Don’t worry I got this, Hash tag Ledgend- Glory!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down