The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone is interested..

Go down

If anyone is interested.. Empty If anyone is interested..

Post by 3fingers Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Over the coming weeks I'll be attempting to write a set of basic boxing instructions for absolute beginners regarding footwork and a number of footwork drills. The plan is that once the drills are complete, and mastered, I will write a set of punches which will match each individual foot movement. I'll be happy to post them here when I'm finished If anyone is interested.

It would be much appreciated if anyone can come up with some power endurance/metabolic conditioning circuits and post them here.

I've just finished one...

1st exercise followed by a 20m sprint. Then its onto the 1st exercise plus 2nd exercise and then 20m Crawl. After that its 1st + 2nd + 3rd exercise etc...

1. Power cleans x 10
Sprint
2. Power cleans x 10 plus Medicine ball slams x 10
Crawl
3. Power cleans x10 plus Medicine ball slams x 10, plus box jumps x 10
Sprint
4. Power cleans x 10 plus Medicine ball slams x 10 plus box jumps x 10 plus clap press ups x 10
Crawl
5. Power cleans x 10 plus Medicine Ball Slams x10 plus Box Jumps x 10 plus clap press-ups, plus Squat Split Jumps x 10
Sprint
6. End

If you try it let me know how it goes because I won't be giving it to the lads for another three weeks.

Cheers

3fingers

Back to top Go down

If anyone is interested.. Empty Re: If anyone is interested..

Post by 3fingers Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:08 pm

Sorry, I didnt mean to double post.

3fingers

Back to top Go down