The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Character Chat v10

+16
Fernando
Enforcer
jeromedubois
Michael_Sweetwater
JJJohnson
Cagero
Steel
MtotheC
Marky
Kurt N. Jurqa
AberdeenSteve
Dolphin Ziggler
DP
x12x
TwisT
Paul Mac 6CW
20 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Out of Character Chat v10 - Page 12 Empty Out of Character Chat v10

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

New Thread - Over to you Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Out of Character Chat v10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Out of Character Chat v10

Post by Marky Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:34 am

Today's QOTD;

What is your favourite 6CW/EWF moment ever? You can answer twice, one about your character, one not involving your character.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:48 am

Ooh - A QOTD I can take part in - Let me think Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:52 am

Costello... Scars and stripes comes very close, wining the KTTK and then cashing in on the same night is right up there but I would have to go with the iron man tournament from EWF. It was such a good event with so much action, twists and turns a really great event for everyone involved.

And the moment not involving my character would be... The day of reckoning PPV: the gateway to glory match, Nate being forced to defend the title within the battle royal and Max wining the big one

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:18 am

Reply up Marky....will answer QOTD at lunch

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:28 am

Favourite 6cw/EWF moment probably would have to say there merger night, completely unexpected and the moment when this place changed completely

Favourite moment for brown in 6cw ermmmm maybe the introduction of the whit hoods

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 am

Favourite moment would also be the show where EWF and 6CW merged. A complete shock but also one of (well two of) the best written shows I have seen. Something that in written format could easily have been confusing was easy to follow, and even though I had no 6CW knowledge I didn't feel out of the loop.

For Enforcer it would be the War Games match at EWF Day of Reckoning. E didn't win, but it was a brilliant match and was really the moment when I felt I was in the groove promo'ing and felt part of the main event.

What trumps those though is that EWF and now 6CW has rekindled my love for efedding, something I thought I wouldn't get back into. I'd been out for years and my previous stints were half hearted to say the least. So my favourite moment would be joining EWF!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 am

Favourite personal moment:
Probably the War Games PPV as it was an amazing PPV but also Wood became a double champion (which I imagine you've heard him mention once or twice)...apart from that my favourite match for Wood so far has to be at Scars and Stripes against Thunder as I think it showed off both guys talents.

Favourite moments overall:
I'd have to agree and say that the merge due to it bringing together to the two feds and opening up the possibility for some great feuds. I think apart from that though Night Of Glory was an amazing event and I have to say Magnusson and Andrews coming back also has to be up there.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 am

My favourite moment involving Leone would probably be Leone beating Lex Hart in the Main Event of NOG IV to win the 6CW World Title and beat Genesis, but that was only so special because the 6 month build prior to it was so spectacular.

Not involving Leone, my favourite 6CW moment would be Geoff Steel winning the 6CW World Title in an Elimination Chamber match. Steel was on fire promoing at that point and the victory really felt special as he'd waited so long for the title win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:25 am

Must say I very much enjoyed that moment too

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 am

I am going to look at this from a few different perspectives:

As a member of the writing/creative team etc - The first show will always have an important place in my heart, although looking back it is amazing how far we and I have developed. The merge was an important line in the sand for the fed, it had been planned for many months and the fact you are all listing it as a high point is testament to the hard work and many late nights we spent planning and writing it, also closely linked is the return of Magnusson/Andrews which was always planned as the big announcement post NoG. And then how can I talk about big achievements without mentioning the big one, a huge celebration of what we have achieved and a great push into the future for us

But my number one high point is the way all of you have reacted since the return. JJ and I and indeed Dubs and I before that spent hours upon hours talking over ideas and that is because of the high level you all show. I never dreamt that 18 months after the return we would have a roster of around 30 and be regularly turning out ten match shows at the level we currently do and it is all because of how great you have all been and how committed you have all been to your characters

As a roster member in a few different guises - My favourite story involving me was the International Title win for Altair, it wasn't that he deserved it, but it was the fact he almost stole the title from people who deserved it - A great heel move Smile

Outside of inflating my own ego my top 5 moments in no particular order not including what I have already mentioned:

Thunder vs Wood - Think it was a great friend vs friend feud and Viper carried the story almost single handedly but it never suffered one bit
Gazzy vs Max - Almost 18 months of back and forth. But is it over ..........????
Gateway to Glory
Let them fight and the Joshua/Mccoy feud
The growth of the Tag division

I am sure I have missed alot and if it was a list of 20 I would still have some glaring omissions.

Overall my over riding memory of the last 18+ months is one of huge enjoyment. Here's to the next successful 18 months etc

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:28 am

CJ wrote:My favourite moment involving Leone would probably be Leone beating Lex Hart in the Main Event of NOG IV to win the 6CW World Title and beat Genesis, but that was only so special because the 6 month build prior to it was so spectacular.

Grrrrrrr furious 

I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you pesky kids

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:52 am

I think Masters favourite moment so far in 6CW was beachfront brawl and the Ruler of the Ring match. He lasted the whole match from number one only to lose to Nate Nack for the title. It was definately a career defining moment for him and displayed the whole "show off" side of him and allowed him to be the cocky jerk he is now.

A favourite moment in 6CW overall would also have to be the Gateway to glory match and Adamson winning the title. Although Costello winning at Scars and Stripes is now up there too. Definately two of my favourite characters on the fed right now.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:07 pm

I'm taking some credit for that tag team revival, I bugged you about that every time you asked for input.

Ojore destroying the current champion, I think it was Costello, so bad that he had to surrender his title. Did that happen or am I off in my own world?

I also really liked the Deep Heat turn on Ronster

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 pm

My personal favourite moment has to be the lead up to the Chamber of Horrors and the promos that were produced. Some of my best work there and was able to feed off the other three with their own quality promos. The match itself was unreal and certainly the best one I have been a part of (although the Xtreme Title match at Scars and Stripes comes pretty close as well).

My favourite moment overall is also the Gateway to Glory match and the Adamson win. Prior to that, I immensely enjoyed the promos that were produced for it. The whole GazzyD/Adamson storyline was top notch. I also really enjoy the interaction lately between JJ and Leone. The contract signing has flown under the radar a bit with the huge goings on at the PPV, but it was a cracking read and the Beachfront Brawl match (and the promos leading up) will be great.

Thinking about it, I actually feel the favourite moments have been the "WTF Never Saw It Coming" ones. It is testament to the writing that there have been many of those in the short time I have been part of 6CW.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:11 pm

Promo up.

Moment of the year so far must be the Gazzy vs Max storyline such a personal Feud that has lasted the distance.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Afternoon all - Any more volunteers for match or segment writing help?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:57 pm

Adamson promo up. Much like Costello's, Adamson's is full of praise for others and really quite modest. Ahem.

Twist I'll get a Percy reply up in the next day or two OK

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:11 pm

QOTD

personally for gazzy I was going to say winning the title, but I really enjoyed what happened following that with the birtg of genesis. I didn't even expect it, I had no prior warning that gazzy would be turned from the biggest baby face to the most hated on the roster withing a week. Brilliant writing

For Phillips, although he never won, I really enjoyed the role he played in the fight against FEAR over EWF, co-captaining the team, and although Wood won, it turned out Phillips and Conrad technically were the brains behind the W (you're welcome Viper :p )

From a POV that doesn't involve any of my characters I have to say the merger like everybody else. Again it was so out of left field, completely unexpected and I love the fact that both 6CW and EWF were simultaneously being posted....some of the best writing I've seen in the efed world

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:22 pm

Quality max promo there, love the way his mind works, trying to manipulate E!

#needsmoremaxforce  Laugh

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Segments as ever, Paul. Though sooner the better as I'm busy next week

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 pm

MtotheC wrote:Quality max promo there, love the way his mind works, trying to manipulate E!

I considered reporting this post!!

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Evening everyone. Loads of promos up already. Loved Adamson's one Marky. I expect Enforcer to ram those words down your throat though.

Got a lil teaser of a Joshua promo up as well.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:36 pm

As I kind of feel the dynamic of the story isnt really about my boys I shall throw in a promo that doesnt really interrupt where Max and E are going.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:38 pm

DP wrote:
MtotheC wrote:Quality max promo there, love the way his mind works, trying to manipulate E!

If you do I will happily take it under advisement, professional as ever in my official moderator capacity of course!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:46 pm

MtotheC wrote:
DP wrote:

If you do I will happily take it under advisement, professional as ever in my official moderator capacity of course!

Can you swear filter #needsmore to #everyoneisbetterthan ?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Fantastic PPV guys, really enjoyed that.

Congratulations to Costello on the EWF Title win. One of my favourite characters on the roster at the moment and helps give him even more heat.

As for Black, he showed all you haters ...

Hug 

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:05 pm

You enjoy that match Steve?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:22 am

Right, as it's just become Wednesday, a QOTD for when you all wake up....

In ode of MaxForce, which character, past or present, would you like to join up with in a tag team and why? Also, what would you call the tandem?

For Joshua, I would go for Ojore as I think they shared similar traits. I would call them Casualties of War.

For Grace, I might go with someone with a lot of history. So I would go for Lex Hart and call them The A-List.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:54 am

Personally I'd love to see Wood team with someone like Gazzy, would love to see the struggle of the ego's but I'm not sure at all what I'd call them...just see them as what could be a good team.

Phillips and Grace would work for me...The All Americans.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:44 am

Tag team wise with DeMarcus I actually think Ojore could work thet seemed to have a connection and an understanding of each other when they feuded, both do like their own way though so communicate may be difficult, as for a name no idea, The Vigilantes, rebellion. I don't know

As for Steel he wouldn't need a partner he'd somehow overcome the odds and win, but if I had to pick if probably go with gazzy from a logical sense thet both have history and been in multiple Feds together and worked together on occasions

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:35 am

I was gonna say, DeMarcus would be my first choice for Ojore. They had a begrudging respect within the hatred of that feud and it always left it that Ojore didnt really like Takeo taking Brown out after they'd fought toe to toe.

On the other two, if they were to escape their own then it would be Hurst and Dubois & Cassidy and Reborn

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:21 am

TwisT wrote:You enjoy that match Steve?

The match was spot on Twist. I had it in my head that if Jackson were to win the match that I'd want it be due to submission with him leaving Bam in an unconscious state. As discussed with a friend, I liked the idea of the WM13 finish and that's exactly what I got. Jackson looking badass and showing he won't take any form of inconvenience! It also showed Bam's fighting spirit which was needed. It will allow for both characters to have some good development from here on in!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:31 am

TwisT wrote:Right, as it's just become Wednesday, a QOTD for when you all wake up....

In ode of MaxForce, which character, past or present, would you like to join up with in a tag team and why? Also, what would you call the tandem?

It would have to be Geoff Steel for the name.

MaxSteel

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:25 am

PM for Dolph

Morning all - No more takers for helping out?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:08 am

Aftermath isn't until next Friday right? So should be able to help out next week.

Don't mind the odd segment I can do in my lunch hour though. It's matches I need a free evening for.

Marky, Max could work with a lot of things. Teaming with Phillips to make MaxTalent. Notice people how Max is always the name at the front. Because he is the receiver  Wink 

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:16 am

Just FB me Twist if you have any free time - Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:59 am

Morning all

QOTD...

Tough one really for Costello as he naturally doesn't work well with others, in fact he pretty much has contempt for everything and everyone. However do think he could well with Daniel Reilly, maybe with a team name of lawless???!!! Best I've got I'm afraid!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:17 am

TwisT wrote:Aftermath isn't until next Friday right? So should be able to help out next week.

Don't mind the odd segment I can do in my lunch hour though. It's matches I need a free evening for.

Marky, Max could work with a lot of things. Teaming with Phillips to make MaxTalent. Notice people how Max is always the name at the front. Because he is the receiver  Wink 

Or... Most important Wink

Only way Max would be second in the tag team name is if someone called Pepsi joined...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:24 am

I'm just waiting for someone with a technology gimmick to join and start a team with Max...Max iPad

I feel ashamed for even coming up with that one.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:27 am

You jest Viper but Adamson was in a tag team in 6WF with Chris Patricks which went under the name Max & Paddy

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:36 am

I feel as if any team that Wood would be put in to would end up with an innuendo nickname even if they came up with an awesome name to go by.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 am

Paul Mac 6CW wrote:You jest Viper but Adamson was in a tag team in 6WF with Chris Patricks which went under the name Max & Paddy

Perfect Execution was an awful name.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:04 am

Marky wrote:
Paul Mac 6CW wrote:You jest Viper but Adamson was in a tag team in 6WF with Chris Patricks which went under the name Max & Paddy

Perfect Execution was an awful name.

A name only takes you so far Marky - What we lacked in creativity we made up for in the pretend ring Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:10 am

Marky wrote:
TwisT wrote:Aftermath isn't until next Friday right? So should be able to help out next week.

Or... Most important Wink

Only way Max would be second in the tag team name is if someone called Pepsi joined...

How about someone called Clive? Could call it CliMax.

Then you can have a go at the booing fans by calling them the AntiCliMax.

I always thought your Gore finisher should have been called the Climax actually.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:38 am

I'm not here to amuse you.

CliMAX is witty though.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Are you just here to hoover up titles then?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Pretty much. My main aim now is to remain a double champion in 6CW long enough so that if I do win the 6WF Undisputed Title in a few weeks I can do a cross-fed promo where Adamson has more gold than Mr T.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Failing that you can always wheel out the Australian Title again

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Which World title would you sooner have?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:04 pm

I want to have won both.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next