The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRB's WWC today

+21
majesticimperialman
kunu
Cumbrian
GoodinTightSpaces
LondonTiger
Rugby Fan
lostinwales
Jimpy
Preserved Killick
brennomac
disneychilly
Nachos Jones
Pete330v2
Cyril
Engine#4
The Great Aukster
Hound of Harrow
BigTrevsbigmac
Notch
PenfroPete
Neutralee
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

IRB's WWC today Empty IRB's WWC today

Post by Neutralee Fri 01 Aug 2014, 12:09 pm

Not sure if anyone is aware, or interested, but the pool stages of the Womens World cup is on today, with Aus playing SA, Eng playing Samoa, and France v Wales.

In reality England and NZ should compete to win the cup, but you never know as a few nations have improved rapidly lately.

As usual I have no representation in the World cup, but i'm used to that now, and will just enjoy the rugby.

I like watching womens rugby, it's inevitably slower, and less physical but skillsets have improved massively over the last few years, and it makes for an entertaining game.

Good luck to every lady involved

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

IRB's WWC today Empty Re: IRB's WWC today

Post by Neutralee Fri 01 Aug 2014, 4:11 pm

Anyone who can I emplore you to turn on the Aus SA game on Sky sports, it's incredible since half time.

SA are dominating ball and threatening but their skill levels aren't quite good enough, and the Aussy fly half has one hell of a boot!!!

Hits are hard, speed is better than I thought, but SA are blowing chances over and over.

Is it wrong to claim there are too many fatties in the SA pack?

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Fri 01 Aug 2014, 5:15 pm

WOW what do Samoan women eat? Samoan men?!?!?!?!

They have rattled England early on, smashed a few players then bang, lifted the little 9, threw her legs over, went down on top of her... Red card no arguments!

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Tue 05 Aug 2014, 1:44 pm

IRB Day 2 Live Blog here - http://www.rwcwomens.com/liveblog/blogid=1893.html

Live Coverage starts on UK TV at 14:00 - https://www.606v2.com/t6249-penfro-s-live-tv-guide-updated-monday-04-08-2014-1341
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Tue 05 Aug 2014, 6:53 pm

Wow, just wow!

Irelands woman have just defeated NZ 17 - 14.

A lot of poor refereeing, and most of it against Ireland too, in reality Ireland couldve won this game by another 10 points but none of that will matter now.

I dislike the commentators attitudes though, calling this a 'historic win' a 'great acheivement' and at one point 'one of the greatest upsets of the game'.

The history books now look like this Ireland 1 NZ 0, their only game being today and the Irish team probably the strongest of the 6N teams right now.

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue 05 Aug 2014, 7:15 pm

Yeah brilliant stuff from Ireland- really, really, really got into it at the end there! Blydi tense finish with New Zealand bringing the heavy artillery off the bench in the last quarter but Ireland were so calm and collected, to just see that game out. Thats the difference between that game and the near misses the Ireland mens team have had against New Zealand. And the work ethic of Ireland was brilliant throughout, really one for the pack- few dodgy line outs in the second half, few missed tackles but no sign of panic whatsoever at any point. Great mental strength.

Delighted for them!
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Tue 05 Aug 2014, 7:17 pm

Actually Neutralee the commentator made a point of saying this is not an upset and Ireland outplayed NZ.
I thought it was a great game & a good advert for the tournament.

I would agree that that Ireland should have had a penalty try in the first half with some cynical falling on the ball on the try line by a defending Kiwi.

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound of Harrow Tue 05 Aug 2014, 7:48 pm

Well it was a 'historic win' given NZ's record in the WRWC.

Well done Ireland's women.
clap

Hound of Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Tue 05 Aug 2014, 8:33 pm

Not an upset! It's only the first time Ireland have beaten the mighty New Zealand at rugby - you don't get bigger upsets than that! Then again I'm not sure about being known as the country with the most brutal women on the planet...

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Engine#4 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 2:04 am

Miller's try was a cracker too;

http://balls.ie/rugby/gif-brilliant-try-alison-miller-ireland-new-zealand/

Great win. New Zealand would have been heavy favorites alright (four times world champions I think?) but the Irish demonstrated their self-confidence pretty emphatically towards the end by attacking and trying to deny NZ the bonus point instead of kicking the ball out.

Engine#4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed 06 Aug 2014, 8:12 am

It's England's cup to win Smile

That's the NZ juniors and women getting taught a lesson now. It's time for the men to be brought down to earth and that hasn't happening since England smashed them in 2012.

Let's hope for a good Aussie performance and a resurgant SA in the RC.

Times they are a-changin'?

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:09 am

Isn't it always the way, it takes the girls to step in and do what the men can't manage.......like the dishes and hoovering Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:56 am

Massive win for the Irish Ladies. I have not seen the match but they have been playing reasonably well the last couple of years. I am not sure of the draw system in this but is it possible we could see and Ireland - England final?

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 11:41 am

I apologise in advance but it did just occur to me that if the Irish girls reach the semis would it accurate to say that none of the current squad have had a semi before?  Run 

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Wed 06 Aug 2014, 12:04 pm

Ha nice Pete. Great for the game that the women have another really competitive team right at the top table. Wasn't entirely out of the blue as Ireland already won a Slam-beating England is a key indicator as the English have been neck and neck with NZ in the last few years.

NZ may not be out of it as they can still sneak into the semis I believe. They'll still be as much of a threat-and better versed in how their weaknesses were exploited.

Great that the Irish girls are keeping their feet on the ground-they are only halfway through a comp so no use celebrating otherwise they could end up like the men in 2011.

Every team learns lessons every game, win or lose, so not really sure why you're losing your rag there Cyril. Finally got the opportunity to kick a NZ team when they're down so thought you'd cash in and gob off a bit hey? It's ok mate-the RWC is next year and NZ don't usually win that so keep some for then hey? SA were resurgent last year too fella-they still lost.

Once again though kudos to the Irish ladies. Well done. Aukster NZ would be in line for a "Brutal Women title" too I'm afraid...

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by brennomac Wed 06 Aug 2014, 12:29 pm

Forgot that the game was on at 5 yesterday and went off a run - bleedin stupid of me - so have only got the short clips to look rather than the full game. Fantastic stuff by the Irish women and by every account, even the notoriously one-eyed NZ press, fully deserved and Ireland deserving a much bigger win. No scrums on the short clips - did our lassies really push the AB's all over the place as the Irish papers are suggesting

And if Rob K and Earlsie/Bowe/Fitzie combined for a try like the one Niamh Briggs created for Alison Miller, we'd all be raving for weeks about. Absolutely brilliant break by Briggs, drew defenders perfectly, perfect bass to Miller and then blistering pace to burn the last AB defender. A classic counter-attacking try.

One thing though, I know to people outside Ireland some of our Irish language names can be a bit difficult to grasp, but how the Barbie on TVNZ manages to mangle Niamh Briggs into Naomi Briggs I can't imagine.

Oh, and as risk of igniting another tedious haka row, maybe the NZ women need some practice on their war dancing. As some have been tweeting yesterday's haka by the NZ women had as much passion as a girl band practicing their dance steps.

brennomac

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Wed 06 Aug 2014, 12:32 pm

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't playing down that NZ were favourites, but the Irish girls have beaten everyone in their way over the last season or 2, England included. The fact is it can't be a 'historic win' if this is their first encounter, a historic game I could get on board with, but Ireland weren't rank outsiders at all!

Big trev

The kiwi commentator stopped hisself midsentence to backtrack on what his reaction was.

Disney

Cyrils hoping for a Seb Vettel type scenario, whereas he was out in front and untouchable for so long, but when pegged back in the crowd he struggles and shows weaknesses. Well when he's not trolling me that is!

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Wed 06 Aug 2014, 12:33 pm

brennomac wrote:Forgot that the game was on at 5 yesterday and went off a run - bleedin stupid of me - so have only got the short clips to look rather than the full game.  Fantastic stuff by the Irish women and by every account, even the notoriously one-eyed NZ press, fully deserved and Ireland deserving a much bigger win.  No scrums on the short clips - did our lassies really push the AB's all over the place as the Irish papers are suggesting

And if Rob K and Earlsie/Bowe/Fitzie combined for a try like the one Niamh Briggs created for Alison Miller, we'd all be raving for weeks about.  Absolutely brilliant break by Briggs, drew defenders perfectly, perfect bass to Miller and then blistering pace to burn the last AB defender. A classic counter-attacking try.

One thing though, I know to people outside Ireland some of our Irish language names can be a bit difficult to grasp, but how the Barbie on TVNZ manages to mangle Niamh Briggs into Naomi Briggs I can't imagine.

Oh, and as risk of igniting another tedious haka row, maybe the NZ women need some practice on their war dancing.  As some have been tweeting yesterday's haka by the NZ women had as much passion as a girl band practicing their dance steps.

There is something basic about the ladies haka, although there was one girl who would put the fear of god into me...

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Wed 06 Aug 2014, 12:34 pm

"Oh, and as risk of igniting another tedious haka row, maybe the NZ women need some practice on their war dancing. As some have been tweeting yesterday's haka by the NZ women had as much passion as a girl band practicing their dance steps. "

I can't say I know the actual reason but from my love of NZ movies and especially 'Whale Rider' isn't it the fact that girls don't learn the traditional manly things like how to do a Haka properly from an early age. Is it a bit of a touchy subject or even seen as taboo for girls to be performing it?

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Wed 06 Aug 2014, 1:22 pm

I think it's a waiata as opposed to a haka guys. The girls learn how to do that and poi at school. Us boys learn how to do the haka from Maori elders and how to roll a spliff from Mongrel Mob prospects.

Neutralee the "NZ are back in the pack" bandwagon has gone on for so long now the wheels must be falling off. They're not the No 1 side all the time-98-04 was still far too recent a reminder as was 09-but no team in sport at that profile has their consistency. We'll lose first evers soon enough but bouncing back from defeat is something the ABs are extremely good at (backlash being an obvious reason why) and why England has only gone back to back on NZ once. Like your analogy of Vettel though mate Smile

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Wed 06 Aug 2014, 1:31 pm

disneychilly wrote:I think it's a waiata as opposed to a haka guys. The girls learn how to do that and poi at school. Us boys learn how to do the haka from Maori elders and how to roll a spliff from Mongrel Mob prospects.

Neutralee the "NZ are back in the pack" bandwagon has gone on for so long now the wheels must be falling off. They're not the No 1 side all the time-98-04 was still far too recent a reminder as was 09-but no team in sport at that profile has their consistency. We'll lose first evers soon enough but bouncing back from defeat is something the ABs are extremely good at (backlash being an obvious reason why) and why England has only gone back to back on NZ once. Like your analogy of Vettel though mate Smile

Well if they didn't want the hassle when they lose they shouldn't sue small welsh rugby clubs for the name that originated at that club lol

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Wed 06 Aug 2014, 1:38 pm

Things need to be kept in perspective.

Ireland only won the 2013 'Slam' because England had sent 12 senior players to the sevens team that year (in preparation for Rio). Let's face it England with their professionalism and numbers should be walking this WWC.

NZ had rested some players for the 'big' pool game against the USA and if they hadn't underestimated Ireland it's unlikely they would have lost.

I don't think that Ireland not kicking the ball out at the end was an attempt to deny NZ a bonus point, but just a lack of game awareness - all Ireland should have been focusing on was the win.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Wed 06 Aug 2014, 4:02 pm

The Great Aukster wrote:Things need to be kept in perspective.

Ireland only won the 2013 'Slam' because England had sent 12 senior players to the sevens team that year (in preparation for Rio). Let's face it England with their professionalism and numbers should be walking this WWC.

NZ had rested some players for the 'big' pool game against the USA and if they hadn't underestimated Ireland it's unlikely they would have lost.

I don't think that Ireland not kicking the ball out at the end was an attempt to deny NZ a bonus point, but just a lack of game awareness - all Ireland should have been focusing on was the win.

What happened to not excusing losses?

I find that comment extremely disrespectfull toward the Irish team, despite a huge physical advantage Ireland were superior in every phacet, to dismiss them as game unaware is pretty rude!

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Wed 06 Aug 2014, 5:44 pm

Eh??

Ireland had nothing to gain by keeping the ball in play, and risked losing the game if the ball was turned over - not normally what would be classed as good game awareness. What's rude about that?

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Wed 06 Aug 2014, 5:47 pm

The Great Aukster wrote:Ireland had nothing to gain by keeping the ball in play, and risked losing the game if the ball was turned over - not normally what would be good game awareness.

Unless they were to hiccup in the last game and either BP's or points difference was the deciding factor in winning the group or coming 2nd?

Or just maybe that they were that dominant they thought they could rub it in and push their way over for another score, allowing their pack a boost, and highlighting to the rest of the tournament Ireland weren't just here to compete but to win.

Both reasons hold pretty solid logic, and neither dismiss Ireland as a lucky team who were just underestimated by the better team.

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Wed 06 Aug 2014, 8:55 pm

Neutralee wrote:
The Great Aukster wrote:Ireland had nothing to gain by keeping the ball in play, and risked losing the game if the ball was turned over - not normally what would be good game awareness.

Unless they were to hiccup in the last game and either BP's or points difference was the deciding factor in winning the group or coming 2nd?

Or just maybe that they were that dominant they thought they could rub it in and push their way over for another score, allowing their pack a boost, and highlighting to the rest of the tournament Ireland weren't just here to compete but to win.

Both reasons hold pretty solid logic, and neither dismiss Ireland as a lucky team who were just underestimated by the better team.

Who's dismissing Ireland as a lucky team, they were obviously the better team on the day. The debate is whether there was any logic in them not ending the game at the earliest opportunity.

If Ireland score 0 or 1 points against Kazakstan they won't go through irrespective of bonus points
If Ireland score 5 or 4 points against Kazakstan they top the group irrespective of bonus points
If Ireland take 2 points (Draw or LBP+TBP) - who goes through would be in NZ/USA hands anyway
The only scenario where not conceding the losing bonus point to NZ would ensure Ireland would progress is the very unlikely scenario of a draw with a try bonus point to Ireland. Winning against NZ was an order of magnitude more important to their progression, so there is no "solid logic" in evidence because the logical thing to do would have been to protect the win at all costs.

Neither do I think Ireland are in any way, shape or form as arrogant as you suggest with an intention to "rub it in". Putting a professional marker down with smart plays make other teams sit up and take notice rather than an arrogant bon viveur approach to the game. If the team and the pack need any more boost than from their performance in that game there is something seriously deluded in their expectations. So there is no "solid logic" in that spurious assertion either.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:34 pm

Neutralee wrote:

I find that comment extremely disrespectfull toward the Irish team, despite a huge physical advantage Ireland were superior in every phacet, to dismiss them as game unaware is pretty rude!

Eh, Aukster I'm not sure what this is about? You do realise as soon as the referee confirmed that time was up they kicked it out! They would be pretty damn stupid if they kicked it out before the referee explicitly communicated that time was up. They had confidence in their ability to control possession, control the ball at the base of the ruck and as they were 100% sure time was up the ball went into the stands.

Last edited by Notch on Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Wed 06 Aug 2014, 10:35 pm

Wow, this is a really poor post. Basically what you are saying is that both Ireland Ladies victories came because A: England didn't take the 6N seriously and B: NZ simply didn't take Ireland's ladies seriously enough.

I guess that puts things into perspective, Irish ladies win was hollow and they really are just a lucky team...

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound of Harrow Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:18 am

Nachos - I think TGA is in 'Ireland underdogs' mode to be fair. Anyway, as the first side to beat NZ women for 23 years, that was a historic win.

And Niamh (pronounced Neeve for any commentators checking in) Briggs has been one of the stars of the tournament so far.

Hound of Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Preserved Killick Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:27 am

Genuinely surprised to see so many of the old 606 posters still here. Hope the last few years have been kind you all.

Preserved Killick

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu 07 Aug 2014, 10:04 am

Neutralee wrote:

It is all however, true.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Thu 07 Aug 2014, 10:16 am

Jimpy wrote:
Neutralee wrote:

It is all however, true.

In that case best case scenario poor coaching by NZ, worst case scenario arrogance. Pick one then

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu 07 Aug 2014, 10:48 am

Neutralee wrote:
Jimpy wrote:
Neutralee wrote:

It is all however, true.

In that case best case scenario poor coaching by NZ, worst case scenario arrogance. Pick one then

Its NZ, so arrogance probably.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 07 Aug 2014, 11:23 am

Hound of Harrow wrote:Nachos - I think TGA is in 'Ireland underdogs' mode to be fair. Anyway, as the first side to beat NZ women for 23 years, that was a historic win.

And Niamh (pronounced Neeve for any commentators checking in) Briggs has been one of the stars of the tournament so far.

First Irish side...

USA women beat them once apparently, and England have 7 wins and a draw vs them

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Thu 07 Aug 2014, 12:51 pm

Engine#4 wrote:Miller's try was a cracker too;

Great win.  New Zealand would have been heavy favorites alright (four times world champions I think?) but the Irish demonstrated their self-confidence pretty emphatically towards the end by attacking and trying to deny NZ the bonus point instead of kicking the ball out.

Notch, I was responding to the above post.

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Thu 07 Aug 2014, 2:02 pm

The Great Aukster wrote:

Great win.  New Zealand would have been heavy favorites alright (four times world champions I think?) but the Irish demonstrated their self-confidence pretty emphatically towards the end by attacking and trying to deny NZ the bonus point instead of kicking the ball out.

Ah but you're both wrong! They were just going for short targets in the last five minutes, pick and go's, maximum ball security and minimum risk. It just so happened it was in the NZ 22! The halfbacks didn't want the ball until the referee said time is up.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Engine#4 Fri 08 Aug 2014, 10:04 pm

Notch wrote:
The Great Aukster wrote:

Ah but you're both wrong! They were just going for short targets in the last five minutes, pick and go's, maximum ball security and minimum risk. It just so happened it was in the NZ 22! The halfbacks didn't want the ball until the referee said time is up.

To be honest I was working while the match was going on and had heard on the radio that Ireland were ahead with time up and still attacking trying to deny New Zealand a bonus point. Having since seen the highlights obviously the reporter and subsequently myself had it wrong. Going on the descriptions of their preparation for the match in interviews given by Coghlan and Rosser, a 'lack of game awareness' seems a bit unlikely to me.

Engine#4

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Sat 09 Aug 2014, 11:42 am

So it was the radio commentator whodunnit! How do commentators with lack of game awareness get these jollies?

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by brennomac Sat 09 Aug 2014, 3:07 pm

Good workmanlike win by the Irish women today to top the group. Made heavy work of it the first half as Kazaks did to them what they did to NZ on Tuesday. Still, very good second half with fitness also telling. More improvement needed for SF though, but wouldn't rule anything out at this stage.

COWGIG!

brennomac

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 09 Aug 2014, 3:47 pm

Ireland unimpressive for large portions of todays game against Kazakhstan, they had rotated the team considerably leaving out several of their big guns- but that had the added effect of meaning they shifted up several gears when those big guns came on against tiring opponents in the last 20. Ultimately they put a real gloss on the scoreline with that dominant last quarter. 40-5 looks good but they made hard work of it especially in the first half.

Right now Canada have England in real difficulty, they are leading 10-6 early in the second half.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 09 Aug 2014, 4:18 pm

Squeaky bum time in Marcoussis. England 13-13 Canada with 7 minutes to go.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutralee Sat 09 Aug 2014, 4:30 pm

Superb 2nd half there, and in the end England just happy to cling onto the draw, maul was going at a rate of knots and getting within penalty/dropgoal distance.

Of course the big news is Canada are not necesarily through, but NZ are definately out.

Another broken record from NZ, out at the group stage for the first time ever.

This tournament is turning out to be a cracker, and the games are so compelling!

Neutralee

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 09 Aug 2014, 4:31 pm

England eventually kick the ball out and settle for the draw. I think Canada should be absolutely kicking themselves. They should have won this.

But it means Canada are runners-up in their Pool with 12 points- and that means NEW ZEALAND ARE OUT. Yep New Zealand are out of it, that was the worst possible result for them- they are on 6 points so even if they hammer the USA they can't beat Canadas final tally of 12 points.

The winners of the 1998, 2002, 2006 and 2010 Womens World Cups have fallen at the first hurdle. Bye bye Black Ferns- this Cup is anybodies to win.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound of Harrow Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:31 pm

You would reckon on France to beat Aus and claim the last s/f slot.

Hound of Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 09 Aug 2014, 5:33 pm

Hound of Harrow wrote:You would reckon on France to beat Aus and claim the last s/f slot.

That would mean a rematch between England and Canada then.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hound of Harrow Sat 09 Aug 2014, 9:05 pm

Notch wrote:
Hound of Harrow wrote:You would reckon on France to beat Aus and claim the last s/f slot.

Sorry for the late response, Notch. I'm with some friends.

That would be right. France 17-3 up atm.

Hound of Harrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sun 10 Aug 2014, 6:37 am

I wonder if this is the first time in an international rugby tournament that no southern hemisphere side made it to the semi-finals.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sun 10 Aug 2014, 2:52 pm

Notch wrote:

With last night's result it's France v Canada and Ireland v England isn't it?

Should be a couple of good games. France play a very forward-based game but with their huge players they steam-rollered Aus last night. Canada will be a step up though.

Ireland v England should be a cracker.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sun 10 Aug 2014, 3:05 pm

Yes. Two close semi-finals expected.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sun 10 Aug 2014, 3:20 pm

I wonder just how aware the English team were of the implications of the draw.

As the match clock hit eighty minutes, England had a rolling maul going. It was still some way out, but it had been a consistent threat throughout the game. In short, it wasn't a bad position to try and go for a winning score.

It's likely that they knew they would top the group without a win but I wonder whether they decided not to press because they also knew the result would eliminate New Zealand.

I suppose they might just have chosen to kick it out to make sure the opposition didn't regain possession. Canada would have likely tried to score, since the draw didn't guarantee them best runner-up slot.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next