The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Storylines

+2
taffy_crisp
JoshSansom
6 posters

Go down

Future Storylines Empty Future Storylines

Post by JoshSansom Wed 25 May 2011, 9:13 am

I thought it would be a good idea to create a kind of on-going thread for storylines that people would like to see in the future. They these can all be discussed in one place!

I would like to kick things off by discussing a potential feud that I think has a lot of mileage but would take a little while to set up, though would benefit both tremendously in my opinion:

Miz w/ Vickie Guerrero (heel) v Dolph Ziggler (face)
I think that Dolph with this blonde hair back would make an excellent face character but he is not high-profile enough to be paired with Vickie who overshadows him somewhat. A good run with the US title and then a face turn and he would have the momentum to face off against Miz.

Vickie could become impatient about how their "business relationship" is going and would be able to seek out a new client in the Miz. Miz has a big enough personality and reputation for Vickie to help him but not hinder him. Also, as he is good on the mic they would be able to share this aspect instead of having her take over too much.

Vickie could convince Miz to take on Dolph (not necessarily for a title) and it would be likely to draw some great reaction, great promos and strong in-ring action. Dolph is one of the few modern wrestlers who I think has a strength in the ring while Miz's (despite being OK in the ring) is in terms of promos. I think that Dolph would be able to learn from Miz/Vickie, have some promo time of his own without being buried, and Miz would be able to work matches with someone better than John Cena.

I think it could be one of those feuds in future that we will look back on as the start of a new era in the company.

Your thoughts on this and any other storylines you think would work?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Future Storylines Empty Re: Future Storylines

Post by taffy_crisp Wed 25 May 2011, 12:09 pm

hasnt dolph had an image change and lost the blonde hair????

taffy_crisp

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Wed 25 May 2011, 12:20 pm

taffy_crisp wrote:hasnt dolph had an image change and lost the blonde hair????

It has come back apparantly

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 25 May 2011, 12:33 pm

Yeah he's bleached his hair again, totally pointless move in the first place

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 25 May 2011, 8:23 pm

I'm thinking that Vickie has to be moved away from a male wrestler now, well at least away from the cocky heel. I think she should either go back to being a GM, or just stay off TV for a while before returning, maybe with a debuting superstar to give them a boost for the start of their career.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Wed 25 May 2011, 8:31 pm

I think it would be a waste pairing Vickie & The Miz both are massively over as Heels in there own right so why team them?

Miz needs to go alone now he's dropped Riley & Vickie should be used as a heat garnering magnet for up & comers...

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 May 2011, 9:45 pm

If Luke wins Tough Enough, Vickie could put him over.

Not too sure on Jeremiah or Andy though, they don't seem to have any heel qualities shining through at the moment.
--
Wouldn't make any sense to pair Riley with her after the face pop he got on Raw, I get the feeling fans would hate her even if she went face.
--

In other plots, I'd like to see Swagger and Del Rio get it on. Maybe for the next WWE title #1 contender after R-Truth (Assuming they run with that)

Swagger out to prove he's more than just Cole's ex-sidekick. Not sure it'd happen though with the Show/Carcrash stuff though

Back to top Go down

Post by taffy_crisp Thu 26 May 2011, 8:07 am

the-gaffer wrote:Yeah he's bleached his hair again, totally pointless move in the first place

didnt someone say he looked to much like evan bourne, so that might have made him change?

taffy_crisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex-Express Thu 26 May 2011, 9:40 am

hahahah.....taffy crisp......love it

Best regards

Mr. C. Lions

Lex-Express

Location : I like coffee, vanilla icecream and smokewheel pizza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content