The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 7th Sept 2014

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 7th Sept 2014 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 7th Sept 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:28 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the once again sold out Wembley Arena for the penultimate episode of Anarchy before Beachfront Brawl.My name is Harold Lloyd and I am joined as ever by my brother Henry.The line in the sand has been drawn and it all ends at the PPV. The Authority or The Uprising only one team can survive, tonight perhaps one team can get the upper hand but who that may be still remains to be seen.But one thing is clear after the last few months it is going to be one hellacious ride.Let’s not wait any longer and get this kicked off

THIS IS 6CW

AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!

(The scene opens up with GazzyD in Daniel Magnusson's office. Magnusson is sitting in front of his desk and Gazzy is seated in facing it. Although the two men seem comfortable enough, there is an air of tension that surrounds the room.)

GD: So you aren't trying to kill both teams before we set foot in Australia?

(Magnusson chuckles and leans forward.)

DM: You mean the tables match? I thought you would love the chance to get revenge on Bad Intentions?

GD: Yeah, but I also want to be on that plane. I don't think they will be holding back.

DM: And neither should you.......

(Gazzy gives a half hearted smile and the two men sit in silence. The sound of fans milling into Wembley can be heard faintly as both men notice the noise. Gazzy motions his head towards it.)

GD: How many of those people do you expect to be at the PPV? It is a long way to travel.

DM: If they have any sense, then they would not dare miss this for the world. There are not many moments in this business where the term "must-see" is a true description. Yes, we coin the phrase to the media to get those extra ticket sales. But this time, everyone can feel the magnitude of the event. Fans, staff, roster......they all have a part to play. Everything has come down to this one moment. Afterwards, who knows what this business will look like.......

GD: You are gambling with a lot of people's livelihoods here?

DM: Gambling? Is that what you think?

(Gazzy sighs and looks away.)

DM: Go on. Be honest.

GD: What do I know Daniel.......I am just the talent. It just feels that you have put everything on red and Jones has put everything on black. One spin of the wheel and the result changes so many lives.

DM: I didn't have a choice......

GD: Sorry Daniel but that's bull and you know it.

(Magnusson gives Gazzy a wry smile and leans back on his chair.)

DM: Ok, you are right. I would be lying if I said I didn't get a buzz out of announcing that match. All or nothing on one of the best stages possible. But look me in the eye Gazzy and tell me that you didn't think things would end this way. Ever since I arrived here, the media, the fans, everyone connected to this place has said the same thing. Things would come to a head and the result would be messy.

GD: If we lose.....

DM: We aren't going to lose.

GD: But IF we do......what does that mean for you? Are you just going to walk away quietly? Do you expect Jones to do the same?

(Magnusson goes to answer but then is distracted and looks up. Gazzy follows his eyes and we see Jones standing in the doorway. The two owners look at each other intently as Gazzy is caught between them. Jones doesn't even look at Gazzy as he speaks to him.)

MJ: Haven't you got a match to prepare for?

(Gazzy gets out of his chair strongly and walks over to Jones.)

GD: Oh I am prepared, you can count on that. But I will leave you two to it.

(Gazzy looks at Magnusson, who gives a nod in approval, before walking out of the office and shutting the door. The two men left in the room share a few moments silence, before Jones brings out a large whisky bottle from behind his back.)

MJ: Drink?

(Magnusson stares at Jones as the scene fades.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 7th Sept 2014 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 7th Sept 2014

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:30 pm

(The Red Arrows are walking backstage with their tag team titles over their shoulders. They turn a corner and see the Wild Stallions coming towards them. The two teams stop and stare at each other.)

BS: Well, if it isn't the soon to be former tag team champions. I didn't think you would be fit to take part after last week’s match.

JH: We are as fit as a fiddle. It takes more than that to stop the Red Arrows coming out and performing in front of our public.

(Nicky Cassidy lays his arm on his partners shoulder and laughs.)

NC: Maybe that kind of a beating is exactly what you need to get used to.

(Billy Shaw laughs and nods his head.)

BS: Could not agree more Billy. Why would we not treat them any different to what they usually expect?

(Robin Reborn smirks and slaps the title on his shoulder.)

RR: Are you two trippin’? Does the bright flash of gold in your eyes not send alarm bells ringin’?

(He cups his hands to his lips and lets out a long and loud siren blare. Shaw and Cassidy cover their ears and even Hurst winces at the noise.)

RR: Hear that?! That is my tune which says that you are both going down down doooooooown!

(Jack Hurst laughs and turns to his partner.)

JH: Music to my ears dear boy. But some are deaf to it.

(Shaw and Cassidy look bemused.)

JH: We will leave you two to think things over. Until the match…..

(He gestures his head and walks off. Shaw and Cassidy watch him go and then notice Reborn is standing beside them. He cups his hands to his mouth again and then shouts out.)

RR: DOWN!

(Shaw and Cassidy glare at him as Reborn strides off to catch up with his partner.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:31 pm

(Max Adamson is in the locker room with Alexander Altair, Daniel Reilly and Bad Intentions. Adamson is standing up, while the other men are sitting on benches. Adamson is pacing from one side of the room to the other.)

MA: Let me spell this out to you in simple terms. Whereas I am happy to share a ring with the four of you, I want it to be clear just what that honour means. We are not just fighting in a war. We are fighting for an ideal. Something that has been built on the strong foundations of my world title reign. If we are to lose, then it will be that the four walls are too weak and not because those foundations are sturdy enough.

(Confidence Carter rolls his eyes and looks at his partner.)

CC: He doesn't think we are on his level......

(Adamson turns round and looks at Carter intently.)

MA: You are so right! And do you know how I know that? It is because I wear the top title in this business. Not a sub-standard one that I then lose to sub-standard wrestlers.

(He looks at Altair and Reilly, who both look down at the ground. Justice Porter scoffs at Adamson.)

JP: Look man, I know you think you are all that, but we have this covered. There is no way we are losing this match.

(Adamson claps his hands and points at Porter.)

MA: Correct! We are in my own backyard. Surrounded by my fellow countrymen. They want to see my hand raised in victory at the end of the night or they will riot. I am not.....I repeat NOT.....going to walk out of that building with their disappointment ringing in my ears. It is just not going to happen. You all agree that is not going to happen right?!

(The four men look at Adamson and reluctantly nod.)

MA: Good. Then we have nothing to worry about. In a couple of week’s time, we five men will be at the top of 6CW. The path will be clear for us to dominate for years to come. And it will be because WE chose the right side. The winning side. The Max Adamson side.

(Altair looks at Adamson slightly annoyed.)

AA: You mean the Authority side?

(Adamson rolls his eyes and goes to leave the room.)

MA: Just remember what I said.......

(He opens the door and exits the locker room. The four men look at one another as we head back to ringside.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:33 pm

Match 1
Wild Stallions vs. Red Arrows

The Wild Stallions; Nicky Cassidy and Billy Shaw are already in the ring waiting for the arrival of their opponents

The fans get to their feet as a "Prince Charming" begins to blast from the speakers and Jack Hurst makes his way out on to the stage, Robin Reborn follows on to the stage as ‘Stronger’ booms out. Both men have the Tag belts draped over their shoulders and look to be struggling as they make there way down the ramp.

HA: The champions were involved in an absolute hellacious encounter last week and by the looks of it ten days has not been enough to adequately recover

HE: It’s hardly surprising Harold. The champs will be hoping to get out of tonight relatively unscathed

Hurst and Reborn gingerly roll under the ropes and hand the belts to the referee who checks both teams down and signals for the bell

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jack Hurst starts off in the ring with Nick Cassidy. The two lock up and Hurst forces Cassidy back into the ropes. He hits a couple of kicks to the side, He then whips Cassidy into the ropes and runs off the opposite ropes going for a clothesline but Cassidy ducks underneath it. Hurst turns around and Cassidy back body drops him into the canvas.

Hurst staggers up and Cassidy drives a knee trembler into the gut, he then runs off the ropes and connects with a huge swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

HA: Very impressive start from Cassidy here!

HE: Hurst hasn’t been at the races at all, clearly he is showing the affects of last week’s match

Ref: 1...........2....Kick out!

Hurst powers out, Cassidy is quickly on the attack with a couple of knees into the face. He lifts up Hurst and Irish whips him into the ropes only for Hurst to counter with a Trouble in Paradise kick! Cassidy falls to the mat, Hurst waits for him to rise before ducking a groggy clothesline and following up with a German suplex which he bridges over into the pinfall.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

HA: That’s a little more like it from the Tag champ

Cassidy drives the shoulder up, Hurst forces Cassidy up to his feet before hitting a double arm DDT! Cassidy gets to his feet; Hurst puts his opponent onto his shoulders and hits a running green bay plunge. Hurst tags in Reborn, he climbs to the top rope and flies off connecting with a leg drop down across the throat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

HE: The tide has certainly turned after a slow start The Red Arrows are currently in complete control here.

HA: The Stallions must have felt tonight was a perfect opportunity to force themselves into that number one contender position but up until now Reborn and Hurst are showing the resilience that helped them become champions.

Cassidy is placed into an armbar by Reborn; Cassidy is up to his feet only to be knocked down with a big clothesline. Cassidy is up again, Reborn leg sweeps him to the mat and then re-tags Jack Hurst. He vaults into the ring before Reborn helps connect with an assisted standing moonsault. Hurst covers.

HE: The champs are making sure they stay fresh. They must be hurting after last week and no doubt they want this over as quickly as possible

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Again Cassidy kicks out; Hurst lifts him to his feet before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a spinning heel kick. Cassidy rolls towards the ropes, Hurst distracts the ref allowing Reborn to step in and hit a flapjack across the top rope. Shaw tries to enter the ring, the ref steps in and Reborn holds Cassidy against the ropes as Hurst pummels him with punches.

HA: The champs are using any tactic they can to get the job done this evening

They stop the double team just as the referee turns around. Hurst goes for a 720 standing DDT on Cassidy but he shoves him away. Reborn runs in at Cassidy, he catches him over his shoulder before nailing a huge running spinebuster!

HE: What a high impact move from Cassidy!

Reborn stumbles to his feet, Cassidy whips him into the ropes before connecting with a leaping high knee on the rebound. Cassidy makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2.....Kick out!

HA: It’ll take more than that

Reborn gets a strong kick out; Cassidy lifts him up and quickly hits a DDT before going up top, he attempts a cross body but Reborn rolls through into the pin.

Ref: 1...............Kick out!

Cassidy powerfully kicks out; Reborn rolls to his corner and quickly tags Hurst. Cassidy uses the break to tag in Shaw. Hurst sprints towards Shaw in the corner who springboards over the on-rushing wrestler. Hurst jolts around straight into a superkick from Shaw

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

HE: A great back and forth from these two teams

HA: The champs showing real strength and resilience but their opponents have shown they are a real force to be reckoned with in this division

Shaw wastes no time in lifting up Hurst. He whips him into the ropes and nails a drop-sault on the rebound. Shaw then runs and knocks Reborn off the apron with a big dropkick

HE: Shaw is feeling this crowd. The challengers really believe this is their moment

Hurst runs in at Shaw in the corner but he leapfrogs over the top. Shaw turns around, hitting a shining wizard in the corner. Hurst staggers forward into a Fisherman’s suplex, Shaw bridges over.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Hurst again powers out, Shaw beckons Cassidy into the ring. He throws Hurst towards Cassidy who hits The Ice Breaker; Hurst falls to the mat as Shaw leaps onto the corner

HA: STUNTING 101!!

Shaw hits the corkscrew moonsault and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.........................2..............................3!

HE: Great win for the Stallions

Cassidy and Shaw are jumping around the ring as they are declared the winners. Hurst and Reborn look dejected as they roll out of the ring and are handed the tag belts, they both glance back at the ring as The Stallions have their arms raised in victory

HA: A great opening to the show. What a win for Shaw and Cassidy

Match result: Wild Stallions via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes; 02 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:35 pm

(Magnusson and Jones are both sitting in front of each other, sipping whisky from glasses. The room is fairly silent, with only the backstage happenings of stagehands moving about being heard in the corridor. The two men share the drink relatively calmly, before Magnusson starts to speak.)

DM: I should have checked this for poison.

(Jones takes a long sip of his drink and exhales.)

MJ: Why would I want to kill you before letting you hand over control of my company to me? I want to savour that moment. Rather like enjoying this fine malt.

DM: What are you doing here anyway?

(Jones smirks and points to the door.)

MJ: You know, out there we have a roster fighting in the ring, doing everything in their power to make a name for themselves. We have those that won't be a part of Beachfront Brawl. We have those that are just making up the numbers. And we have those that will form part of our future. Ten men, hand picked by the pair of us, to do battle in one iconic match. They are going to give it everything in that match. Not for themselves, as much as they say otherwise. But for an ideal that we have created......you and I. Two names that says everything about our character. On one hand, you have MY Authority. Dominant. Conquering. Without equal. Then you have Uprising.......the runt of the 6CW litter. Shouting out but with little fight in them.

(Magnusson shakes his head.)

DM: Are you going to get to any sort of point here?

(Jones places his glass down on the table loudly and stares direct at Magnusson.)

MJ: My point is......between you and me.....I don't give a damn about those men. On either team. They are there for a purpose. MY purpose. And while they may think they have some sort of power, in the end they have very little.........

(He moves forwards towards the desk and starts pouring himself another drink.)

MJ: You see, even with your insistence otherwise, I know you feel the same. This isn't about two stables battling it out anymore. It is about you against me. A game of chess that has played out for months now and finally the pieces are in the correct position.

(Magnusson shakes his head again and takes a gulp from his drink.)

DM: This stuff has gone to your head already. The match is simply business and what is good for 6CW.

(Jones bursts out laughing and nearly drops his drink.)

MJ: You seriously think that?! You're deluded!

DM: Maybe. But I haven't gone this far without believing that the future of 6CW is best in my hands.

MJ: And does Andrews share this little vision? Bearing in mind when Authority wins, he will find himself out of a job.

DM: Dean agrees with me..........

(Jones looks at Magnusson and smirks. He takes another sip of his drink as the scene fades again.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:37 pm

(Enforcer is walking backstage when he is approached by Timothy Allen and a film crew. Enforcer barges past Allen without given him a second glance. Allen looks at the camera slightly annoyed before speaking.)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, that WAS Enforcer. Obviously not able to give us a quote before his match with Max Adamson this evening.

(The sound of footsteps can be heard and Enforcer comes back into shot. He looks into the camera and ignores Allen.)

E: Everyone seems concerned about what I have to say. Do you think I give a damn what you think? Asking for sound bites and witty remarks is Adamson's territory, not mine! You see, I have always......ALWAYS....done my very best talking in the ring. Punctuating it with exclamation mark after exclamation mark. This isn't the time for you people to request my voice. This is the time for you to listen to my action. Tonight and at Beachfront Brawl, you will all hear a quote from me, coming from the lips of that paper world champion. Words uttered while my foot squashes his windpipe.

(Allen turns to Enforcer and has enough courage to ask a question.)

TA: Do you feel happy in the Uprising? Would you not prefer to be in the Authority ranks?

(Enforcer stares at the interviewer with disdain.)

E: What I prefer is none of your business. Or my so called partners. Just let them be happy that they actually have a chance now that I am in the team.......

(He stops himself and laughs a little.)

E: "Team"......who the hell am I kidding?

(He looks back into the camera.)

E: I want to put nine other men on notice. I have always done what is right for me. This main event, however huge you lot think it is, is just another match for me. I am above and beyond my partners and my opponents. And I fully intend for my actions to show that.

(He gives the camera one last look before walking out of shot. Allen watches him go as the scene fades.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:38 pm

(An advert comes on the screen for GQ Magazine showing a lavish red carpet and numerous male celebrities walking down it, including one Anthony Grace. A female voiceover starts playing)

VO: It was the party of the year! This week Britain's and the world's most brilliant and best-dressed descended on the Royal Opera House in London's Covent Garden for the annual GQ Men Of The Year Awards in association with Hugo Boss. Now in its 17th year, the ceremony brought together the best in film, music, TV, books, politics and more.

(More images are shown of men collecting awards and famous people posing for photographs and politely applauding the winners. Anthony Grace's face pops up on numerous occasions, as the voice over continues.)

VO: Read all about the winners and the backstage gossip in the next edition of GQ magazine. We also have an exclusive interview with "X-Men Origins: Gambit" actor Anthony "Amazing" Grace on the film that is breaking all box office records.

(A trailer for the film plays and then cuts to Grace in a chair in front of a poster for the film.)

VO: Grace talks about his break from films, the chances of a sequel and his new career in the wrestling federation 6CW.

(The screen shows Grace giving an Ovation to Jackson Black which is repeated again and again, before it shows Grace saluting the fans on the turnbuckle.)

VO: Subscribe now and take part in our competition to win an all expenses paid trip to Australia to see Anthony Grace in action at the 6CW PPV Beachfront Brawl. All you have to do is answer this question:

Who is the current 6CW champion?

A: Hulk Hogan
B: Anthony Grace
C: Max Adamson

For terms and conditions please see gq-magazine.co.uk! Take part now!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:39 pm

Match 2
Bruce Bolan vs Vincent Costello

The action is back at ringside as “The game” echoes out to a respectful ovation from the crowd in attendance. Bruce Bolan makes his way on to the stage, a determined smile on his face. He bounces from one foot to the other, motioning for the fans to get behind him, and then he makes his way down the ramp, tagging some of the fans’ hands as he does so.

HA: Bruce Bolan is a one fight novice here in 6CW but in that one fight he picked up a very impressive scalp…

HE: He earned himself a count-out victory over the former Xtreme Champion, Ojore….fortune and Lady Luck smiled down on Bolan last week but I think the Grim Reaper is waiting this time around….he is a lamb to the slaughter…

HA: Bolan displayed great heart last week against an animal that reigned over the Xtreme division for almost an entire year….but here tonight, on only his second match in 6CW, he will go one on one with the EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello…

HE: And as we saw ten days ago, Vincent Costello is in a particularly vicious mood…

Bolan climbs up into the ring and he uses the ropes to perform a few stretches and then “Killing in the name of” booms out to a unanimous crescendo of boos from the audience. Purple pyros explode into the air and then Vincent Costello strides out into view, holding his world title by his side…

HA: Last week we watched as Vincent Costello smashed a cinder block over the back of Liam Wood’s head….he victimised his rival and left him in a pool of his own blood…

HE: Wood wanted a shot at the world title, he attacked Costello to orchestrate that shot….Costello just reminded Wood what he was getting himself into…

HA: The attack was so brutal that Liam Wood has not been medically cleared to compete here tonight….a potential bout with Costello is really up in the air right now…

HE: So now Costello’s attention turns to Bruce Bolan…Bruce’s stay here in 6CW is going to be a short lived one I think…

HA: Bolan defied the odds last week but the odds do not look so good for him here tonight…

Costello climbs up onto the apron and he just stands and stares at Bolan, a smile curling his lips. He drops the EWF belt by the ringpost and then climbs through the ring. Bolan stands his ground, focus in his eyes, as the bell sounds and Costello motions his opponent forward…

HA: Vincent Costello is a two time world champion…..Bolan is in his second match in 6CW….these guys are on opposite ends of the spectrum…

HE: Bolan was the one who came in here and ran his mouth about being able to compete with the best….let’s see him back it up…

HA: If Bolan can, somehow, win here tonight then I don’t think anyone will ever question this kid again…

Bolan engages Costello in a test of strength and he begins to press the world champion back until VC drives his knee into Bolan’s gut and whips him to the corner with such force that Bolan collapses to the mat.

HE: I just don’t know what anyone is expecting here apart from a Costello walkover….this is the world champion against a rookie…

Bolan tries to crawl up, holding his spine, but Costello stands over him and begins to stomp down on the back of his opponent. He continues to rain down kicks until Bolan is completely flat on the canvass….

HA: This is ruthless, Costello has no remorse….no emotion towards the well-being of anyone who steps in the ring with him…

The referee tries to step in but Costello backs him away and then continues his assault. He pulls Bolan back up and presses him into the ropes before lashing fierce chops against the chest, reddening the skin instantly….

HE: Bolan may never step in the ring again after this, who knows what Costello may do to him…

Costello lands with over a dozen chops and then he whips Bolan off the ropes and knocks him down with a boot to the head as he returns. The crowd are booing but Costello merely bows to them and then he drops down and begins to choke Bruce Bolan…

HA: Bolan is a tough nut, he proved that last week….but it is never nice to watch a newcomer receive a rude awakening like this….management have not given him any breaks since joining 6CW…

The referee counts to four and then Costello releases the choke, an evil grin on his face. He stands up and then he pulls Bolan to a vertical position and scores with a big suplex……….1…………..2………….shoulder up. Costello rolls back onto his knees and hammers punches down into Bolan’s face before reaching his feet again…

HE: Costello can finish this at any moment….I hope Liam Wood is watching this because if he chooses to pursue a title shot then he is going to get even worse than what happened last week…

Bolan clings to the ropes and tries to pull himself up but Costello drags him away and looks for a back suplex. Bolan shows athleticism to roll over the shoulder of Costello and he runs against the opposite ropes before returning with a flying dropkick as Costello turns around…

HA: Bolan refusing to be bullied, he is going to fight…

The crowd applaud Bolan’s resiliency as he waits for Costello to get back up and then knocks him down with a spinning heel kick………………1………………………Costello kicks out. Bolan quickly pulls Costello up by the right arm and he wrenches it before turning over it and attempting to roll into an armbar…

HE: Don’t be so stupid, this is a world champion….

Costello keeps his feet and then manages to push Bolan in the back, sending him to the corner. He gives chase but Bolan drives both feet up into VC’s face, knocking him back, and then he lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off with a European uppercut to the jaw of Costello……………….1…………………………2……………….shoulder up!

HA: Bruce Bolan is showing great courage, he is winning some fans…

Bolan quickly grabs Costello’s ankle and looks for a submission but VC turns out on his back and kicks out, clattering his boot into Bolan’s jaw. Bolan staggers back and falls into a seated position as Costello runs over and kicks him clean in the face…

HE: That was beautiful…

HA: Bolan may be out, his head just arrived in next week….

….2
…………Bolan gets his shoulder up.

Costello stretches his neck, an ugly grimace on his face, and then gets back up. He grabs Bolan by the head and pulls him up before gutwrenching him into a sickening gutbuster. Bolan rolls into a seated position and Costello kicks him right in the spine……Costello then grabs Bolan’s hair and pulls him backwards into a dragon sleeper…

HE: This is it….Bolan, who has history in MMA, is going to be submitted by a much superior athlete…

Bolan wriggles and fights before managing to spin free and he pulls Costello into a schoolboy…………………1…………………………..2……………Costello kicks out. VC scrambles back up and looks for a big haymaker but Bolan ducks and counters with a German suplex….

HA: Fantastic from Bruce Bolan…

….2
…………Costello kicks out!

HE: How is this idiot getting in this kind of offense?

Bolan staggers back up and he waits for Costello to stand before dropkicking his knees out from under him. Bolan gets back up and he grabs Costello’s legs before turning over…

HA: Figure four….

The crowd cheer as Bolan turns around for the submission but then Costello plants his boot in Bolan’s back and pushes him away, sending the rookie through the ropes and into the ring-post. Costello slowly gets back up, looking angry, and he pulls Bolan away from the ropes before lifting him into the air and drills him with an impaled DDT….

HE: That is surely all….

Costello refuses to cover and instead he drags Bolan back up to his feet again. The crowd are booing but Costello ignores them as he flips Bolan up on his shoulders…

HA: Costello looking for a powerbomb….another counter!

More cheers as Bolan counters into a hurricanrana and then he springboards onto the ropes and floats back with a crossbody………………………1……………………………….2……………………………..3!

HA: BOLAN GOT HIM….

HE: BE SERIOUS!

The referee’s hand nearly touches the mat for three as Costello throws his shoulder up off the mat. The crowd are buzzing, getting behind the newcomer, as Bolan rolls towards the apron and starts to stand…

HA: This is a fantastic showing from Bruce Bolan, he is giving the EWF Champion a real test….now he is preparing to fly….450…

Bolan is preparing to springboard onto the ropes but Costello bursts forwards with a furious knee to the head, knocking Bolan for six. Bolan just manages to cling onto the ropes but he is groggy as Costello drags him through the middle and nails a corkscrew neckbreaker…

HE: That is a three…

HA: Costello isn’t even going for a cover….cmon now…

Costello kneels over Bolan, clearly annoyed, and he picks his opponent’s head off the mat before smashing it back down into the mat repeatedly. Costello then rags Bolan back up and he slings him through the ropes to the outside….

HE: This is going to be fun…

The referee tries to stand between Costello and the outside but VC grabs the official by the shirt and throws him aside. He then climbs to the outside and he drags Bolan over to the announce table before bashing his head off the top several times…

HA: Bruce Bolan is seeing stars…

HE: He is going to be seeing the inside of hospital when this is all said and done…

Costello then rushes Bolan backwards and smashes his back into the ring-steps, sending them scattering across the floor. The crowd are booing furiously and the referee gives a call for the bell…

HA: Well Bruce Bolan, officially, is going to win his second 6CW match, this time by DQ….but I don’t think this is going to be a cause for celebration…

Costello then begins to rip the coverings off the announce table and he pulls out a monitor before ushering Bruce Bolan back to his feet…..CRACK!

HE: Welcome to 6CW, Bruce Bolan…..this is your future…

Bolan is splattered on the deck after a huge shot to the face by the television monitor. Costello, an angry look on his face, then drags the bottom of the steel steps towards him. He pulls Bolan up and drapes him across the steps before grabbing a steel chair from next to the announce table…

HA: No, this is too much….you’ll end the guy’s career before it even gets started…

HE: Costello really doesn’t care about anyone, he is going to spill Bolan’s brains all over Wembley….

HA: PLEASE LORD…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:40 pm

*Crowd pop

Costello is about to bring the chair down on Bolan’s head when he is spun around and blasted by a series of right hands from Liam Wood, who has just jumped the fan barrier. Wood continues to blast Costello with punches until VC staggers back to the opposite barrier and then Wood clotheslines him over the top into the crowd…

HE: Where did he come from? I didn’t think he was here…

HA: Wood wasn’t medically cleared to compete but nothing is stopping him from being here….and I suppose if he wants a fight then nobody is going to stop him…

Wood climbs onto the barrier and dives into the crowd, knocking Costello back to the floor and then he drills him with right hands. Costello tries to scramble free and make a break for it but Wood keeps chasing him…

HA: This is almost two years in the making between these two men, the hatred is at the highest possible level it could be…

In the ring, Bruce Bolan is just about getting back to his feet when Ojore comes marching down to the ring, his eyes firmly locked on the man in the ring.

HE: Bruce Bolan’s night is about to go from bad to worse…

HA: I guess Ojore isn’t over what happened last week…

Ojore climbs into the ring and he quickly grabs Bolan by the head and drags him up. The crowd are roaring as Costello and Wood continue to fight through the arena and then Ojore lifts Bolan into his arms…

HE: WORLD’S STRONGEST…

Bolan jumps over the back of Ojore’s shoulders and then he rolls through the big man’s legs as he turns around before exiting the ring. Bolan staggers into the aisleway and looks a little unsettled as he stares back at an enraged Ojore…

HA: Smart move from Bruce Bolan….he knows he is hurt and right now a fight with Ojore is not necessary…

HE: But there is a target on his back and I guarantee Ojore won’t stop until he gets his hands on Bolan….it is only a matter of time…

HA: Bruce Bolan has made a great deal of fans since joining 6CW but he has also made a very big, angry, and powerful enemy…this is far from done…

Ojore shakes the ropes and lets out a roar as Bolan disappears up the ramp and into the backstage area. The cameras then pan into the audience and we catch up with Liam Wood and Vincent Costello, who are brawling on the first tier…

HA: This fight has been carried up into the first floor of seats….dangerous place….

HE: The feud between these two men is “dangerous” so I don’t think that surrounding is out of place…

Liam Wood grabs Costello by the head and throws him into a stack of chairs, sending Costello sprawling across the floor. Wood then makes a beeline for his foe but Costello is able to grab a chair, turn it on its side, and then jab it up into Wood’s gut…

HE: If Wood thought he was going to outfight Vincent Costello in this kind of environment then he is stupider than he looks…

HA: After the injuries sustained by Liam Wood just ten days ago it may not be the wisest choice to pursue this fight right now…

Wood staggers away, winded, and Costello stumbles behind him and lashes the chair against his spine, knocking Wood down on his knees. Costello then kicks Wood in the ribs, rolling him closer to the first floor balcony….

HE: That is an almost ten foot drop, Wood’s neck can’t take a fall like that…

Costello, still holding the chair, walks closer but then stops and he calls for a mic to be passed to him by a production member. The crowd are booing furiously as Costello begins to talk…

Costello: You know, Liam, I probably could have guessed you would come after me tonight, in fact I knew exactly what you were going to do….you are that predictable. I had hoped that maybe, just maybe, what I did to you ten days ago might actually make you realise that coming after me is the most foolish thing you could ever do….but yet here you are!

HA: Liam Wood needs to try and get out of this position….DAMMIT!

Costello jabs the chair down into the back of Wood’s neck, making sure that Viper cannot get back to his feet. He then places his foot on the back of Wood’s head, keeping him in place.

Costello: Two weeks ago you proclaimed that you would do whatever it took to engineer a match with me for the EWF Championship….you claimed that the reason for that was because of my “obsession” and “stalking” of your precious girlfriend, the delightful Emmy…it certainly convinced all of these people, these stupid, pathetic sheep…

*The crowd boo

Costello: But I saw right through it, Liam, you are as transparent as ever….this isn’t about Emmy, it never has been and it never will be….that two penny (beep) is a dime a dozen, you could pick up another one like her at any tattoo parlour in this stinking city…..this is about your selfish, childish, pathetic ego that controls each and every one of your actions and emotions…your sad desire to be constantly patted on the back, told you’re the best, and loved by all…

This is about the EWF Championship….and the fact that you don’t have it….I do!

HE: Costello is telling the truth….Wood would never have the balls to say it how it is…

Costello: Don’t dress it up, Liam, don’t pretend to be a superhero because it doesn’t suit you….everyone knows what I do to grown men who wear spandex and pretend to be a world saver….have you heard from Thunder recently?

*The crowd boo and Costello grins

Costello: I crushed his dreams and his spine because he was another man who couldn’t see reality through his oversized arrogance and ego, he believed he was better than he was, he believed he was relevant….but just like everyone else who breaks Costello’s Law, he paid the price…

And now, Liam, you are going to pay the price…you are going to serve your sentence….and just because I can I am going to take everything from you and leave nothing…..your dignity, your career, your chance at being a world champion…and just before your eyes close for the final time I am going to show you how a real man treats a woman like yours….

HA: Costello is a disgusting piece of work…

Costello: You want a shot at the EWF Championship, Liam, then I have absolutely no problem in granting it…..it will be a pleasure to finally end this once and for all, end you and this ridiculous notion that you belong on the same level as me…

You were a big deal once, way back when EWF was just finding its feet, but face facts because ever since 6CW opened up its doors you have fallen into obscurity…..you have failed to adapt and you know what happens to something that fails to evolve in new surroundings? It becomes extinct…

And that is exactly what is going to happen to you, Liam…..at Beachfront Brawl I will put the EWF Championship on the line and just for you, to prove I am and always will be better than you, I will give you the opportunity to pick any stipulation you like….

HE: What a kind, fair guy Costello is…

HA: Real fair…

Costello: But let it be known that there is a very high probability that you won’t even make it to Australia….because thanks to you I just lost a match to a man who debuted ten days ago…..I don’t like losing, Liam, I don’t react well to it…you disrespected me once again, you embarrassed the heavyweight champion of the world…for every action there is a consequence…and this is yours….

HA: Oh no…cmon….you’ll break his neck…

Costello shoves Wood’s head forward with his foot, pressing it down on the front of the balcony, and then he raises the chair up over his head and brings it crashing down….

CRACK!

HE: AHHHHH!

Wood somehow pulls himself free and sends Costello stumbling forwards, clattering his chin into the railing of the balcony. Wood scrambles up and he quickly grabs the steel chair before swinging…..CRACK!

HA: What a shot…

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Each chairshot thunders off the top of Costello’s head until he staggers to the edge of the balcony and then falls, landing with a dull thud on the concrete floor below. The arena is going insane as security move in to make sure the crowd cannot get near Costello….

HE: He’s killed him….

HA: Don’t be stupid….Costello is breathing but he damn sure isn’t moving after that, Liam Wood just knocked him off of that balcony with a serious of brutal chairshots…

HE: That is heinous…

HA: It is no worse than what Costello did to Liam Wood last week….but this rivalry needs to find a conclusion because one of these men is going to end up seriously injured or worse….

HE: Well Liam Wood can pick any match he likes….Costello gave him the option…

Medics are on the scene and checking on Costello, who is showing some movement, as Liam Wood continues to look down from the balcony. Wood then picks up the mic that Costello was using…

Wood: I’ll see you at Beachfront Brawl, Vincent….and when you wake up I hope someone passes on the message….me and you…I QUIT MATCH!

*Crowd pop

HE: Oh wow…

HA: Oh wow indeed….Liam Wood & Vincent Costello in an “I Quit” match for the EWF Championship at Beachfront Brawl….this personal rivalry is about to go to a whole new level…

HE: The only way to win is to make your opponent utter the words “I quit”….what are these men going to do to each other?

HA: I shudder to think….it is going to be carnage in Sydney…

Match result: Bruce Bolan via DQ
Match time: 5 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:43 pm

(Backstage a panting Bruce Bolan is stood breathing heavily frantically scanning the corridor)

???:Looking for someone?

(Bolan turns and is faced by Dean Andrews)

DA: You're looking a little flustered Bruce, lucky escape for you just now?

(Bolan attempts to regain his composure)

BB: He just caught me a little off guard that's all. Next time I'll be ready for him

(Andrews smiles)

DA: That's what I was hoping you'd say

(Bolan looks on confused)

DA: We can't have a new recruit feeling left out ahead of such a big PPV, so I've added a match to the card just for you

(Bolan talks through gritted teeth)

BB: Excellent, who am I facing?

(Andrews places a hand on Bolans shoulder a broad smile on his face)

DA: OJORE!!!

(Bolan gulps as the view changes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:45 pm

(Jones is standing in Magnusson's office, holding his drink and looking about the room. Magnusson hasn't moved from his desk and is watching every move Jones makes. The bottle of whisky is half empty and standing proudly on the table.)

MJ: You know, I think this office is bigger than mine. Are you going to pack your things up before you fly out to Sydney? Because I would like to move straight in.

(Magnusson breathes in deeply and points his finger at Jones.)

DM: You look weary. Too many things on your mind?

(Jones looks slightly annoyed but smiles quickly to hide it.)

MJ: What can I say.......these past few weeks would have tired anyone I even had Hernandez question me last week.

(Magnusson puts on a mock look of disbelief.)

DM: Really? Unbelievable.

(Jones says nothing but returns to his chair.)

MJ: What about you? There is no maturity in your team. You must be tired of being the surrogate father all the time?

DM: One of them is your son so I kind of prepared myself for a level of immaturity.

(Jones nods his head and points his glass in Magnusson's direction.)

MJ: Touché. But surely you can see that the Uprising will implode even before my men get their hands on them? Whose to say that hasn't already happened tonight?

DM: They have had their problems I agree. But they all united in the thought of getting you out of this place. This match is their last chance. They know not to blow it.

(Jones doesn't say anything, but just raises his eyebrows. Magnusson presses his advantage.)

DM: You seem to forget that we have Enforcer. The guy who was the figure head of your group. Who you put everything behind. To have a few arguments within a team is one thing. To have one guy go and join the other side is another matter entirely. And by the end of this evening, your new figure head will be feeling the affects of a guy who deserted the wrong team and joined the right one.

(Jones scoffs at Magnusson.)

MJ: Enforcer's actions were a disappointment but not earth shattering. He always made it clear he was his own man. That still holds true, even if he is flying your flag now. I have a team that is unified. You have one that is flimsy. Harris and Masters, regardless of your little pep talks, are a ticking time bomb you can't afford to go off. Masters has already made it clear that this is a team made of acquaintances. Harris is adamant that he deserves better. And as for Nate Nack and GazzyD......well didn't you see the end of the cage match? They were knocked aside like the yesterdays hero's they always were.

(Magnusson grits his teeth and slams his hands on the table.)

DM: What makes you think your team is unified?! I am sure there is some deep resentment for Max Adamson. The guy breeds contempt and could put the Pope's nose out of joint. And what about your two EX-champions? On such a downward spiral that they have to make do with run-ins during other peoples matches. You don't trust them to lead the line, so you leave them to be little more than hired muscle. Uprising may well have their problems, but every single one of my team are future world champions or past ones. All you have is Adamson and four guys making up the numbers. You are praying that Adamson sticks around to the end, because you know he is your only chance in coming out of that match with your deeds intact!

(Jones shrugs and seems unbothered by the outburst.)

MJ: Have you finished?

(Magnusson calms down and looks at Jones sternly.)

DM: I don't have anything more to say.

(Jones holds up the whisky bottle and rattles it from side to side.)

MJ: I meant of this......and believe me I am nowhere near finished.

(Magnusson pauses for a moment, before stretching out his hand and taking the bottle. He then pours himself the last of the drink as the scene fades.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:50 pm

(Mike Masters is standing outside Wembley arena in his wrestling gear. He seems to be in one of the car parks, which appears to be deserted. He is breathing heavily and clenching his fists. Suddenly a door opens from behind him and Scott Harris, also in his wrestling gear, comes into shot. The two men face each other in the night air.)

SH: You really want to do this?! Out here?!

(Masters says nothing but takes a few steps forward.)

SH: You are insane man! Totally out of your mind!

MM: What's the matter partner? You don't fancy settling this away from the cameras? Every time we have tried to finish this, something has got in the way. And if I have to be alongside you come Beachfront Brawl, then I am going to make sure you know exactly who is the better man.

(Harris squares up to him.)

SH: You are so full of Poopie! Why do you think I won't batter you here and now, so that you are unfit to make the trip?! This Uprising stuff is getting on my nerves.

MM: Finally we agree on something! I am going to make you cry so hard that you have to run back to Daddy. But then you have already been seeing him on a regular basis right?! You just cannot wait to stab us all in the back.

SH: Yeah? You think?! Well maybe I will make it easy for you and stab you right here and now.

MM: Bring it!

(The two men scuffle and both try to get the upper hand. Masters takes a wild swing that misses and Harris boots him in the gut. Harris tries to knee Masters in the face, but the move is blocked and both men fall to the ground. They continue to punch away at each other, before the exit door suddenly opens again. Nate Nack and GazzyD storm out and pull the men apart.)

NN: You have to be kidding me?! After everything we have gone through tonight, you two want to do this now?!

GD: I am peed off that my partners are so weak that they don't see the bigger picture!

(Harris fights out of Nate's grip and stares at Gazzy.)

SH: Weak?! Is that what you think of us?!

(Masters gets out of Gazzy's grip as well and turns towards him.)

MM: You have been with Magnusson too much if you think you are the strongest member of this team. He will say anything to someone who has come up short time and again!

(Nate suddenly walks off and opens the door.)

NN: Screw this! You want to carry on arguing in a f-ing car park then you got right ahead. Knock each other senseless for all I care. I am going to show you all that Andrews should have trusted me to be his chosen one......

GD: Chosen one?

(Nate glares at Gazzy.)

NN: Don't think you don't know what I mean. I am tired of this crap now. I will see you lot later.........

(He enters the building and slams the door. Gazzy watches him go before staring at Masters and Harris.)

GD: I can't trust you two. So I will just say this. If you decide to screw 6CW over, then you will be dealing with me as an enemy not as a partner. I have gone through too much this year to see the likes of you two ruin it. We win War Games and then you can kill each other for all I care. But we WIN War Games first! Otherwise, there won't be a 6CW to fight in.

(He lets the words sink in before walking off. Masters and Harris then look at each other.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:52 pm

(Backstage in a dimly lit room McCoy is sat on a chair, his head bowed. The camera moves forward to show Joshua knelt before the puppet, his face obscured by his hair Joshua is breathing heavily)

J: Forgive me…………………..For I have sinned

(The puppet remains unmoved)

J: I allowed you…………………to be taken away………………not by my hand…………….but I………………did not………………..stop them……………….until now……………..

Forgive me…………………….

(Joshua tilts his head back and forth seemingly looking for a reply)

J: Why do you………………….continue to punish………………me………………..why………………..do you not……………….tell me what to do……………………………. You sit back……………………and you judge………………………you stare silently……………………your disappointment……………plays louder ………………….than any symphony……………but your silence………………offers no help……………….still you show me………………no guidance………………when I need………………your words………………..more than ever before……………….

You test me……………….I understand………………..you want…………….me to learn……………but now……………I am blind……………..when in the past…………………you helped ………………me see

Now I beg you………………I plead with you……………….I need you……………..

I need to………………..be shown the way

(Joshua looks up his eyes are visible and bear the look of a lost child)

J: Without you……………………

……………………I am nothing………………..

What…………………….

say…………………..

you???

(The camera focuses on McCoy as of course he stays sat upright no change in emotion and the camera goes dark)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:54 pm

(The camera is focused on the empty whisky bottle before panning out. Both Magnusson and Andrews are sitting back in their chairs, drinking the last few drops from their glasses. Jones cocks his head towards Magnusson before speaking.)

MJ: Forgetting about the background. Forgetting about what the result means. This match is huge.

(Magnusson laughs slightly.)

DM: That's why the proposal worked. It means that one of us goes out with a bang, surrounded by thousands of fans in what could be the biggest PPV match 6CW has ever seen. It is every promoter’s wet dream.

MJ: Do you think they realise it?

DM: Yeah.....they know.

(The two men share the silence and stare at the ceiling.)

MJ: You won't win you know that?

DM: I could say the same to you.

MJ: Of course you could. Although you would be lying.

DM: I am not the guy so worried that he came to his opponents office and tried to ply him with drink for information.

MJ: If that was the case, then all I got was the ramblings of a fool who fails to see the reality of his situation.

DM: A fool that is listening to a man who can't accept the circumstances he finds himself in.

MJ: You forget Daniel that we chose to put ourselves in this position.

DM: That is true......that is true. Best decision you ever made?

MJ: Oh without a doubt. For you?

DM: Yep.....nothing comes close. This is why we are in this game.......

MJ:..........and this is why we are damn good at it.

(The two men finish their drinks in unison without realising it. Jones puts his glass down on the desk and gets to his feet.)

MJ: Well, even though the company was awful, I did enjoy the whisky. We must do it again sometime.

(Magnusson looks over to him and sees he is being sarcastic.)

DM: I hope not. Frankly, if this is the last time I share a room with you, then I would be a very happy man.

(Jones nods his head and opens the door.)

MJ: Have a safe flight Daniel.........Next time we meet, you will be on your knees begging me for a cleaner's job.

(Jones walks out into the corridor and shuts the door behind him. Magnusson stares at the empty whisky bottle and grins.)

DM: Next time we meet.......I won't even allow you to beg.

(He picks up the bottle and chucks it into the wastepaper bin beside him. The camera focuses on it for a few moments before fading to black.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:55 pm

Match 3
Tag Team Tables
Alexander Altair/Daniel Reilly/Bad Intentions vs Nate Nack/GazzyD/Mike Masters/Scott Harris

We return to ringside and the cameras pan around ringside to show a plethora of tables. They are stacked against the ringside barriers, the ring aprons and in the aisleway. The crowd are making a huge amount of noise and then “King of Kings” booms out to deafening boos…

HA: This next match needs to introduction…in ten days’ time The Authority & The Uprising will meet for the final time, a War Games match for faction dominance and complete control of 6CW….tonight we get a slight preview of the utter carnage that is to come….eight of the ten men involved in the War Games match will face-off in a tag team tables match right now…

HE: I can’t believe that this war between the two factions is so close to a climax….and with a match of such high magnitude in the offing I am even more surprised that a tables match has been sanctioned just ten days before War Games…

HA: The animosity between both camps is at red alert levels….for months now they have traded momentum, torn strips out of one another….tonight is the last chance for these men to get the upper hand ahead of the final showdown…

Daniel Reilly, Alexander Altair, Confidence Carter and Justice Porter all walk out on the stage, dressed in black and red. They stand united and all nod at one another before making their way down to the ringside area…

HA: Mr Jones and The Authority have controlled this company for over a year, ruling with an iron fist….but in recent months, starting with the return of Daniel Magnusson and Dean Andrews, 6CW has begun to fight back….The Uprising has been formed and we are now approaching the final frontier…

HE: Mr Jones and his army of loyal soldiers have proven time and again why they are the most dominant in this industry….still people doubt them, despite undeniable evidence, but in ten days it won’t matter…..The Uprising will be squashed and Mr Jones will have total control once again….this is the end of the line…

The members of The Authority climb up onto the apron and then make their way into the ring to wait for their opposition. They don’t have to wait long as “Limelight” screams out to a standing ovation and GazzyD jumps out onto the stage…

HA: But 6CW has been in this kind of predicament before….let us not forget Genesis and how close they brought this company to the end but we always find a way to win….our superstars have the hearts of lions and they will not allow this promotion to go under without the fight of a lifetime….if Jones and company want 6CW then they will need something extra special to stop GazzyD and the rest of Team Uprising….

Gazzy bounces down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans, and then “Champion” plays out. Mike Masters swaggers onto the stage, amid of procession of pyros, and he poses in front of the cameras before making his way down to join Gazzy at ringside. “Unbreakable” then shatters through the airwaves and the fans cheer the arrival of Nate Nack…

HA: Each of these men have suffered, personally, at the hands of The Authority….they have all the motivation in the world to defeat Mr Jones once and for all…..at Beachfront Brawl they will get their opportunity at ultimate retribution…

HE: These men have tried numerous times and they have failed over and over…..face it, brother, because Team Uprising is full of superstars who Mr Jones didn’t deem good enough to join his own ranks….this is a faction full of rejects…

Nate Nack marches his way down the ramp to join Masters and Gazzy. The three men stare up at their opponents and then “Shoot to thrill” blasts out to another great reaction. Scott Harris walks onto the stage, lowering his hood, and he points to a fan in the crowd who is holding up a sign.

“#NeedsMoreHarris”

HA: Scott Harris, arguably more so than anyone else, wants Mr Jones gone from this company….his own father who abandoned him at birth, left Harris’ mother in a life that would drive her to alcoholism…..this is about more than just power and control, this is personal…

Harris launches his jacket into the crowd and then moves down the ramp to join his teammates. There is a collective look between them and then a nod of the head as they storm the ring to start the fight with The Authority….

HE: Wasting no time….you can feel the intensity in the air…..this is the prelude to the biggest match in 6CW history…

HA: What we are about to witness is nothing compared to what we will see in ten days but still….this is a huge opportunity for both teams to grab last minute momentum heading into a bout that will change the landscape of this company forever…

HE: First team to put a member of the opposite side through a table will be victorious…

Nate Nack and Daniel Reilly start brawling in the middle of the ring whilst Scott Harris tackles Justice Porter and runs him back into the corner. GazzyD greets Confidence Carter with a kick to the stomach whilst Altair and Masters slug it out…

HA: Don’t expect any mat wrestling classics here, this is going to be a fight…

Altair knees Masters in the stomach and tries to whip him to the ropes but Masters reverses and then knocks Altair down with a dropkick as he returns. Altair rolls out under the bottom rope and Masters chases across before suicide diving through the middle to the outside….

Crowd: That was awe-some x5

HA: Mike Masters looking to put on a show…

Reilly rakes the eyes of Nate Nack and then tries to nail him with an RKO but Nack catches him in midair, carries him to the ropes, before throwing him over the top to the outside of the ring. Scott Harris clotheslines Porter over the top rope and then Gazzy grabs Carter by the scruff of the neck and throws him out to join his tag partner…..Scott Harris then drops down on all fours and Gazzy runs across, using Harris’ back as a springboard, and he launches himself over the top rope…

HA: SHOOTING STAR!

HE: The Authority need to get themselves moving, this is not a good start…

The crowd are applauding as Gazzy crashes into Bad Intentions on the outside and leaves them all in a heap. Harris then climbs to the outside and he pulls a table forward from the ringside barrier, setting it up in the aisleway….

HA: Scott Harris bringing the tables into play, he wants a quick ending….

Harris begins to pull Confidence Carter towards the table but Porter gets back up and clatters into Harris from behind, knocking him to the ground. Bad Intentions rain down boots on Harris until Nate Nack rushes across to help his teammate out. He knocks Carter to the floor with a clothesline and then he kicks Porter in the stomach and slams his face against the top of the steel steps….

HE: Keep the strength in numbers….there you go…

Reilly is back up and he chopblocks Nate from behind, dropping him to his knees, and then Altair runs over and kicks Nate straight in the face. Mike Masters grabs Altair and spins him around before crashing home with right hands…

HA: All of a sudden it is The Authority with the upper hand…

Reilly clatters into Masters from behind and he and Altair begin to pummel on MM, dropping him down into a kneeled position. They then look at each other and the table behind them before hoisting Masters up…

HE: This is it….double suplex through the table…

GazzyD comes running around the ring and he jumps up onto the security railing, racing across, and dives off with a flying crossbody that knocks Reilly, Altair and Masters to the floor. Gazzy pulls Reilly back up and he throws him under the bottom rope and into the ring…

HA: A storybook rivalry between Gazzy and Daniel Reilly began many years ago…..it is amazing to think that these two men have never properly settled their differences…

Gazzy jumps up onto the apron and he waits for Reilly to stand before springboarding in and landing with a seated senton. He rushes off the opposite ropes as Reilly gets back up and sends him flying back under the bottom rope with a jumping headscissors. Reilly manages to keep himself on the apron but Gazzy quickly makes his way across and he sunset flips over the top rope, powerbombing Reilly off the apron towards the table…

HE: That was so close…

Justice Porter manages to shove the table away in time but Reilly is instead powerbombed down onto the hard flooring, leaving him in a heap. Porter delivers a hard kick to Gazzy’s head and then he drags him up and runs him forward…..BOOM!

HA: Justice Porter & Confidence Carter have become two extremely useful allies for The Authority….these men could be a huge factor in War Games…

HE: They are the best team in the business today….they will be more than a factor, they will be game-changers…

Porter crashes Gazzy into the steel steps, leaving him slumped in a heap. Porter then beckons Mike Masters up and he flips Masters up on his shoulders….

HA: He’s going to “tombstone” him right here on the concrete….

Masters kicks his legs and drops off the back before pushing Porter, head-first, into the ringpost. Porter staggers away as Masters pulls up a table and slides it into the ring. He grabs Porter and throws him inside before following. Masters sets up the table and then he drags Porter up to his feet…

HA: Mike Masters is looking to put Porter away….

Confidence Carter springboards back into the ring and drives his knee into the jaw of Masters, knocking him down. He rushes off the ropes and returns with some “rolling thunder” across Masters’ chest…

HE: You just cannot keep these guys down…..it is a real treat to watch a team like this in action….

Carter helps Porter back up and then they give a signal to the crowd. Porter drags Masters up and he whips him off the ropes…

HA: Bad Intentions have just that for Mike Masters…

HE: KAPOW!

Porter lifts Masters up, as he comes back, for the 3-D through the table but Scott Harris runs in and lands with a shining wizard on Carter, stopping him from completing the move. Porter continues to hold Masters in the air but then Masters wriggles and drops back with an impressive falling DDT….

HA: Harris coming to Masters’ rescue there, who would have thought it…

Masters and Harris stand up and they lock eyes, the animosity between them is obvious. They look ready to square up but then Altair and Reilly climb into the ring and take their attention….

HE: Reilly and Altair need to bring a little experience to the table now, settle this down…

Harris knocks Altair back to the ropes with right hands but then he looks for a clothesline and ends up being backdropped over the top rope. He clings onto the apron but Altair runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a flying knee, sending Harris flying to the outside…

HA: I think a few people have forgotten just how dangerous Alexander Altair can be…..the former INT Champion is not the sort of man you turn your back on….

Masters ducks a Reilly clothesline and tries to turn him for a “killswitch” but Altair is across and he clatters Masters. They drag him back up and they flip him into the air…

HE: Double powerbomb time…

Nate Nack is able to run in and push the table away, meaning that Masters is slammed down into the mat instead. Nack then lifts Altair up and scoop slams him to the mat….he slams Reilly to the mat, he then repeats the process twice more for both men…

HA: Nate Nack is all fired up….the longest reigning 6CW Champion of all time has never forgotten that The Authority screwed him out of his world title….

Nack lowers the straps on his singlet and nods before running off the ropes and returning with a huge double splash on Reilly and Altair. Altair staggers back up and Nate flips him onto his shoulders….

HA: BIG ENDING!

The ring shakes as Nack runs across and drills Altair with the over-the-shoulder cutter. He then grabs Reilly by the head and hauls him up…

HA: So much unfinished business between these two…..WAKE UP CALL!

Nack looks for the suplex-stunner but Reilly is able to float over the back and he lands with a thunderous low-blow. The crowd boo furiously as he smirks and spins Nate around…

HE: RKO!

Reilly nails Nack with the RKO and then he quickly crawls over and pulls the table into the middle of the ring. He pulls Nate up and drapes him over it before heading for the turnbuckle…

HA: Daniel Reilly has retribution on his mind…

HE: Too right he does….Nate Nack cost him the UK Title….

Reilly gets to the top rope and he taunts the fans before looking down at Nate and he launches himself off…

HE: FROGSPLASH!

GazzyD returns to the ring and he grabs Nate’s arm and pulls him from the table, leaving Reilly to crash right through the wood.

HA: That doesn’t end the match, Reilly put himself through a table…

Reilly is unmoving in the middle of the wreckage and then the cameras pan to the outside of the ring. Justice Porter has set two tables up next to each other and then he pulls Mike Masters from under the bottom rope and lifts him onto his shoulders….

HE: Mike Masters is done for here….

Porter drops Masters onto the tables and lands with hard right hands to the face before holding him in place. Confidence Carter then starts to climb up the turnbuckle, looking down at the immobile Masters….

HA: This is not going to have a pretty ending….

HE: Mike Masters is finished…DEATH DROP!

Carter throws himself into a 630 cannonball splash and hurtles down towards Masters. Scott Harris is able to run across and he tackles Porter into the ringside barrier and up over into the first row as Masters is able to roll off the tables…..CRASSH!

HE: Nooo…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: Confidence Carter just put it all on the line and he got nothing back…..this is starting to look like a very bad idea…

Carter is crumpled underneath the wreckage of both tables on the outside as the fans go wild. Masters staggers away, breathing freely, but takes a steel chair to the stomach from Alexander Altair…

HE: Cmon, Alex, finish this now…

Altair grabs a table and he places it, vertically, against the ringside barrier. He then pulls Masters up and drags him across, preparing to suplex him into the table….

HA: OH MY GOD!

GazzyD is on the apron and he runs across before front flipping off towards Altair and Masters. Masters, unknowingly, pulls Altair away from the table and counters with his own suplex, sending Gazzy crashing through the table and into a heap on the floor….

HE: GazzyD might be knocked out….

HA: We have pure devastation in front of us…

Masters pulls another table up and he pushes it into the ring. Nate Nack grabs the table and begins to set it up as Masters pulls Altair to his feet and rolls him back into the ring…

HA: The Uprising have the numbers now…..this could be the end…

Nate takes Altair by the head and he drags him up before repeatedly kneeing him in the stomach. Altair is doubled up, clearly winded, as Nate pushes him on top of the table. Masters then starts to climb the turnbuckle….

HA: Mike Masters would love nothing more than to be the man to put an end to The Authority…

HE: His ego is big enough as it is…

Masters looks ready to dive from on high when Justice Porter jumps up onto the apron and shoves Masters off, sending him flying down to the hard flooring. Nate quickly races across but Porter nails a shoulder thrust through the middle rope and then catapults himself into the ring with a huge Superman punch to Nate Nack…

HA: The tide has turned again….

Porter lets out a roar as he then drags Nate back up and he pulls him towards the table, pushing Altair off, before flipping him up…

HE: Look at the strength of Justice Porter….

Scott Harris is back in the ring and he clatters into Porter from behind, before spinning him around and throwing him with an overhead suplex. Altair runs in but Harris ducks his clothesline and counters with a huge German suplex. He drags Altair back up and sends him flying with a t-bone suplex before he rags him up for a third time and grabs his arm….

HA: SHOT IN THE….

Harris looks for the “Olympic” slam but Reilly is somehow back up and he clotheslines Harris in the back of the head.

HA: SPEAR!

Nate Nack runs forwards and lands with a spear that sends him and Reilly through the ropes and crashing down to the outside. Justice Porter takes advantage of the situation by hauling Harris back up and he gutwrenches him into the air…

HE: Night, night Harris…

Mike Masters springboards back into the ring and he lands with a flying forearm to the face of Porter. Altair then runs across and looks for a big boot but Masters ducks it and grabs his arms….

HA: GRINGO KILLER!

The crowd roar as Masters drills Altair in the middle of the ring. He then makes his way towards Justice Porter but Harris makes a beeline for him to…

HE: I don’t believe it….they are arguing again…

HA: Leave the damn egos at the door….finish this match…

Harris and Masters begin to shove one another as they argue about who is going to win the match. They begin to scuffle and try to grab hold of each other as Justice Porter gets back up….

HE: JUSTICE IS SERVED!

The brogue kick lands to the head of Scott Harris and sends him flying through the ropes and to the outside. Masters takes advantage by running to the opposite ropes and jumping into a springboard…

HA: DISASTER…

Confidence Carter is back up and he slams a chair into Masters’ head, from the outside, as Masters leaps into the springboard. Masters staggers back into the path of Porter…

HE: SKY HIGH!

Porter lifts Masters up and spins him into the “sky high” powerbomb, crushing Masters through the table in the middle of the ring.

HA: Dammit….those two jacka55es just cost The Uprising another match….

HE: And you can expect exactly the same in ten days…..Masters and Harris cannot and will not ever be able to work together…..this is set up to fail. Face it, brother, because 6CW is doomed….

“Indestructible” is blasting from the speakers and the crowd boo as The Authority are declared victorious. Porter kneels over Masters, a dark smile on his face, and then he rolls from the ring to join Carter, who is looking in some discomfort. They make their way around ringside and they help Altair and Reilly to their feet….

HA: Ten days before the biggest match in this company’s history and it is The Authority who have first blood….they have the momentum….

HE: I could have guaranteed it….they may not have the star names of The Uprising but they work as a unit, they are hungry for success….they cannot be stopped…

HA: This is not the result that Daniel Magnusson or Dean Andrews would have wanted…the pressure is now on Enforcer to deliver in tonight’s main event…

HE: Fat chance of that….Max Adamson is going to prove why he is the 6CW Champion and then at Beachfront Brawl The Authority are going to seal total control because that is destiny…

The Authority all raise their arms in the aisleway before turning away and exiting up the ramp. GazzyD and Nate Nack help each other up to their feet on the outside and they look at what has happened….Scott Harris is sat on the apron, holding his jaw, whilst Mike Masters is crawling out of the wreckage and looking at his former tag team partner with livid fury. Gazzy and Nate shake their heads and move to disperse the situation….

HA: This is becoming beyond a joke now for The Uprising….they have only ten days to get on the same page, the future of this company is dependent on these men…

HE: As long as Masters and Harris are on the same team you can forget about it…this war has already been lost…

Nate Nack quickly rolls into the ring and gets in front of Mike Masters as GazzyD pulls Harris off the apron. There is an exchange of words and then Harris pushes away from Gazzy and begins to walk up the ramp…

HE: This is perfect….they are falling apart from the inside out…

HA: I don’t know if there is an antidote to this…..I have never been so worried, is this really the end of 6CW as we know it?

HE: Mr Jones is going to build the perfect company from the ashes of this one….all these has-beens and never wheres will be gone and then 6CW can thrive…..

HA: How the hell are these men, with these egos, going to survive inside the War Games structure?

HE: The countdown is on, Harold…

Match result: The Authority win
Match time: 15 minutes; 14 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 10:59 pm

(The screen in the arena comes on and shows an advert for "Visit Australia", the Australian tourist board. A male Australian voice speaks while images of Australian landscape and scenery appears on the screen.)

VO: How to start your Australian adventures? With its vast outback, ancient forests, pristine marine environments and unique wildlife, Australia offers many choices. Challenge yourself or enjoy soft beds and gourmet meals on more luxurious Australia adventure tours.

(The screen continues to show images of Australia. The voiceover returns.)

VO: Australia is a surfer’s paradise, and we’ll tell you where first-class waves crash across the country, from Victoria’s Surf Coast to Western Australia’s Margaret River. Discover our hot-spots for diving and snorkelling, from Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef to Tasmania’s East Coast Dive Trail. Then learn more about the beautiful Australian places you can canoe or kayak, from dramatic Katherine Gorge to the pristine waters of Tasmania’s Freycinet National Park.

(The screen then shows the foreboding image of the Sydney Super Dome.)

VO: And now, exclusively, Australia is welcoming 6CW to its shores......

(Footage of various 6CW wrestlers are shown.)

VO: A roster complete with film star Anthony "Amazing" Grace, Scott Harris, Mike Masters, Enforcer, Jax Cutler, Jackson Black, JJ Johnson, Keith Leone and Australia's own son, Max Adamson plus many many more Visit Australia and 6CW, as it is time to play!

(A lasting image of the 6CW roster photo imposed on the front of Uluru (Ayers Rock) is shown as the screen fades.)

6CW Anarchy Results 7th Sept 2014 Bfb10

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:02 pm

(Emmy is running through the backstage corridors frantically. She spots Liam Wood with his head against a wall and with his eyes closed. The corridors are empty apart from the two of them and we can just make out the cheers of the crowd from inside the arena. Emmy, upon seeing her boyfriend, slows down to a walk. She is taking deep breathes as she gets closer to him. Carefully, she places her hand on Wood’s shoulder and talks quietly.)

E: Liam?

(Wood rolls his head against the wall to face her and opens his eyes. Emmy smiles a little and squeezes his shoulder.)

E: Please don’t go through with this……

(Wood pushes himself away from her while shaking his head. He looks at her up and down and seems very distant from her.)

LW: Nothing changes right? I get an opportunity to end this and you don’t want me to take it.

E: Liam, please…….I just don’t want you to get hurt.

(Wood slams his fist against the wall and then points at her with venom.)

LW: No! You just want me to wrap me up in cotton wall and hide me away! We have been together for so long but you still don’t realise who I am!

(Emmy looks at Wood with tears in her eyes.)

E: You are my boyfriend! The man I love!

LW: I am also a professional wrestler! A former EWF champion! A guy that beat the man you don’t want me to face at Night of Glory! That’s who Liam Wood is! Not some wet, dreary little kid that you have made me become. I am grown man Emmy! You just want something that you know I cannot be, no matter how hard you try……

(He looks at her with disgust.)

LW:…….or cry.

(Emmy wipes tears from her eyes and tries to look strong.)

E: All I have ever wanted was for you to be safe! Even when you went through stages of self-destruction, I stood by you! I saw what could happen when you get close to the edge and here we are again! You promised me that it wouldn't happen! The Night of Glory match was the end of that side of you! Now you want to revisit it…….for what?! For what Liam?!

(Wood seems to get more angry and looks to the ceiling.)

LW: You wouldn't understand……

E: Try me! Is this match more important to you than me?! Is that where we have got to?! That you would happily let me watch you get hurt….

LW: Who says I am going to get hurt?! You are the only one saying it!

E: Because if you do, I have to pick up the pieces……AGAIN! Not the fans! Not Andrews! Not 6CW! ME!

(Wood stares at her and starts to walk off.)

LW: Then maybe you need to take yourself out of the equation.....

(He walks past her and she watches him go while crying.)

E: Liam?!

(He doesn't turn back.)

E: LIAM?!

(Emmy leans against the wall and slides down it while sobbing uncontrollably.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:04 pm

*The scene opens with a gathering of journalists sat waiting in seats, a stage and a podium in front of them. The stage is dressed with French regalia, a huge French flag draped across the back. The wooden podium has a microphone set up in front of it. A smartly dressed lady steps up to the mic.

"Thank you for gathering here today. The ambassador has kindly accepted all 50 of your requests for interview time, but as a busy man he cannot see you all personally. It is our hope that this press conference will give you answers you seek."

*She steps away from the podium and the French national anthem begins to play. Out walks Jerome Dubois and the waiting press begin snapping continuous photos. He walks up to the podium and taps the microphone.

JD: Bonjour. I av given you zis time in my busy schedule to av ze talk about my illustrious career.

*A journalist from the throng stands up.

J: Is Anthony Grace here?

*Dubois slams his fist onto the podium

JD: You insolent fool. Grace is not ere, e is not worthy. Jerome Dubois is a hall of famer. E is some actor, he play the superhero on ze big screen, zere is no 'ero in my world. Just another man to feel the force of France.

*Another journalist stands

J2: Alex Peters, Total Film. Is it true you are jealous of Grace's success on the big screen?

JD: What is zis? Total Film? Zis is not ollywood! Ze pictures av soundtracks and big finales. Zis will be a lesson in wrestling. Jerome Dubois is the foundations of this company. Watch and learn.

*Dubois storms away and the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:04 pm

*Christy James stands backstage

CJ: My guest at this time...Bam Sparkleston.

*Bam sheepishly walks in and Christy gasps as she sees the damage from last week caused by Simon Cagero. Black eyes, cuts and bruises colour Bam's face. He has a slight limp and has lost his bubbly energy.

CJ: B-b-Bam, are you ok?

BS: I'm here, darling, that's all I can say.

CJ: Are you ok to compete?

BS: I'm totes ok babes

*Bam smiles, but it's weak and clearly faltering.

CJ: And what about the news that you'll be defending your UK Championship against Cagero at Beachfront Brawl?

*Bam's eyes show his shock

BS: I am?

CJ: Sorry, Bam, the match is made.

BS: Well, that's amazeballs, I'm always gonna be a fighting champ sweetie.

CJ: Do you have a message to send to Cagero?

*Bam looks at her and then walks away, leaving Christy confused as the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:07 pm

(Daniel Magnusson is still in his office. He sits there contemplating the conversation he had with Jones and wondering whether he really did do the right thing. He sighs wearily and rubs his eyes.)

DM: I am getting as bad as Jones.......

(The door opens and Dean Andrews walks in. He sees Magnusson reclining leisurely on his chair and then notices the whisky bottle in the bin beside him.)

DA: Anything you want to tell me?

(Magnusson looks confused at Andrews before he follows his gaze to the bin. The co-owner stretches his arms and places them behind his head.)

DM: The bottle? That was given to me by our mutual enemy.

DA: Jones? What did he want?

DM: To be honest, I haven't got the slightest idea. It was rather like one drink at the bar before two cowboys head outside for a duel.

(Andrews looks questioningly at Magnusson, who then leans forward.)

DM: What?

DA: You sure that was it? I mean you can keep me up to speed with things here you know.

(Magnusson ignores the question and asks his own.)

DM: How did the tables match go?

DA: Carnage......but you didn't expect anything less did you?

(Magnusson nods his head and gives a wry smile.)

DM: We still have the fans in Wembley to please. I could not wrap everyone up in cotton wool that is in the main event. People have had a taste on what could happen at War Games and I am sure the PPV buy rates after tonight will reflect that.

DA: There is a little bit more at stake here than just money.

DM: True, but this is still a business. I would be failing in my duties as one of the owners if I selfishly neglected that.

(Andrews says nothing and just stands there.)

DM: Was there something you wanted Dean?

DA: You were about to tell me about your conversation with Jones.

(Magnusson sighs and looks at Andrews.)

DM: Dean, as I said, it was nothing. Just two men rambling on about the past, present and future over a bottle of whisky.

DA: Very friendly it must of been......

(Magnusson ignores the remark.)

DM: If there was something major, I would tell you. But if I say there was nothing said of importance, then there was NOTHING said of importance. Is that ok with you?

DA: That's fine. Just so I have nothing to worry about.

(Magnusson feels his head and closes his eyes.)

DM: That drink wasn't good for me........anyway Dean, you have enough things to worry about in your own life than worry about the decisions I make.

DA: Decisions that could affect me remember.......and what do you mean worries in my own life?!

(Magnusson smiles before wincing. He feels his head again and turns to Andrews.)

DM: We all have personal worries Dean. Work life, love life, health. And speaking of health, I think I need to have a nap. Shut the door on your way out please.

(Magnusson leans back on his chair and closes his eyes. Andrews looks at him for a few moments before shaking his head in irritation and leaving the room. As the door shuts behind him, Magnusson slowly opens one eye and another smile fills his face.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:12 pm

Match 4
Joshua vs DeMarcus Brown

The action returns to ringside as 'Gangster rap made me do it' by Ice Cube blasts out of the arena PA system, Wembley arena is on it's feet as DeMarcus Brown makes his way out from behind the curtain, Brown has a steely look of determination as he moves down the ramp.

HA: DeMarcus is all business tonight, he looks focused and ready for his match.

HE: He better be, he's facing one of the most destructive and intimidating entities we have ever seen here in 6CW and now with McCoy back by his side Joshua will take some stopping tonight.

HA: He certainly will brother, but Brown is a street thug, he grew up in one of the most dangerous environments on earth, it'll take more than intimidation to keep this man down.

Ring announcer: The next match is schedule for one fall, introducing first, making his way to the ring from San Jose, California, weighing in at 260 pounds.... DEMARCUS... BROOOOOOWN!

Brown now inside the ring removes his white hoody and bounces from one foot to the other in anticipation of Joshua's arrival.

HA: Brown showing no fear here tonight

The crowd goes quiet as the arena waits for Joshua's entrance...

HE: Woah who turned out the lights?!

HA: Here he comes... The puppet master!

The sound of a heartbeat pulsates around Wembley, bright white lights start to flash as the tall dark imagine of Joshua appears on the entrance ramp, with McCoy in hand he slowly starts to make his way towards the ring where DeMarcus is waiting.

Ring announcer: And his opponent, from parts unknown, weighing in at 247 pounds... Joshuaaaaaa!

HA: You talk about focus well it's this man right here who got back in the game last week when he regained the puppet McCoy and broke free of the Brotherhoods shackles.

HE: Is Joshua even a man? He's more monster than he is anything else.

Joshua now in the ring places McCoy on the turnbuckle and turns to face Brown, his hair covering his face, he stands emotionless as the two go face to face in the centre of the ring.

HA: on paper these two are incredibly well matched, similar weights and height it should prove for a very competitive match up.

HE: But you need to take the McCoy factor into to account here brother, that puppet seems to give Joshua that something extra when it really matters, if I were DeMarcus Brown I'd be running for the hills about now.

DING DING DING

HA: And this one is underway...

The two men stand opposite each other, neither one willing to give an inch, Brown eventually takes a step back and motions to Joshua to bring it... The puppet master flings his hair back and burns a hole through Brown with fire in his eyes.

Brown showing no signs of being intimidated throws the first punch straight to the jaw of Joshua who stands unmoved by the blow.

HA: Brown taking the fight to Joshua here

HE: He may live to regret that

Joshua remains still, standing his ground as Brown comes at him again, another punch, this time a left.

Still no reaction or movement from Joshua, Brown looks taken back as the force of the punch didn't even move Joshua. Brown looks behind him and then runs against the ropes using his momentum to land another wicked punch to the head of Joshua, forcing the monster to stumble back a couple of steps.

HA: Joshua felt that one

Joshua flicks his hair back and a look of rage crosses over his face

HE: I think Brown has his attention now!

Brown motions for Joshua to bring it again as the puppet master explodes out of his standing position, grabbing Brown throwing him straight into an Irish whip, DeMarcus ducks under the huge right arm from Joshua and springs back off the far ropes.

HE: Say goodnight!

Joshua uses Brown's momentum against him catching him with a huge big boot taking him clean off his feet.

Brown clutches his jaw as he lays on the canvas, Joshua stands over his opponent before picking him up by his neck and nailing him with a knee to the gut and then a huge European uppercut that takes Brown off his feet again. Whilst Brown uses the ropes to get back to his feet Joshua is poised to deliver yet another attack.

HA: Brown needs to blow these cobwebs away and quick or this one could be over before it even gets started.

Brown now back on his feet runs at Joshua...

HE:What a hit...

HA: Brown just can't get going here

Joshua catches Brown and then slams him back down with a powerful spinebuster, Joshua stands over his rival surveying the damage, as Brown cringes in pain on the mat.

HE: Why doesn't he cover him?

HA: Joshua seems intent on causing pain here tonight, I'm not sure the win is even on his agenda.

Joshua picks up DeMarcus and lifts him on the turnbuckle

HE: Joshua's got bad intentions right here...

As Joshua climbs up to the second rope the crowd erupt in excitement as Brown delivers a headbutt straight to the temple of Joshua, following up with a number of right hands

HA: Brown fighting back now

Crowd: Groan

HE: That went well!

Just as Brown starts to fight back Joshua grabs him and nails a huge belly to belly suplex from the second rope.

HA: What an impact, Joshua looks set on causing Brown as much pain as possible tonight.

Joshua now back on his feet turns and looks at McCoy for guidance, he nods at the puppet before returning his attentions back to DeMarcus.

HE: This isn't going to end well for Brown.

HA: Don't write him off just yet!!!

As Joshua approaches and Brown catches him with a small package

HE: Brown could steel one here!!

Kick-out

Joshua powers out and both men are now back to their feet, Brown smiles at Joshua as the two square up again, they exchange punches in the centre of the ring with Brown now starting to gain some momentum, he runs off the ropes and drills Joshua with a powerful shoulder charge taking the big man off his feet for the first time in the match. Brown now looking to capitalise, sets himself in the corner of the ring, primed to deliver a 'drive by' (spear), as Joshua gets to his feet, Brown explodes out of the corner...

HA: He got him, he got him!!! Drive by to Joshua....

HE: Lateral press...

HE: Did he get him?

HA: No 2 and a half, Joshua just kicks out.

HE: Brown needs to keep this going, he needs to stay on the big man!

Both men are back on their feet and lock up in the centre of the ring, Brown looks to have the upper hand and attempts a vertical suplex.

HA: No he can't lift him

Joshua blocks the attempt and breaks the lock up, delivering a number of vicious headbutts, causing Brown to stumble back, using the ropes to maintain a vertical base.

Joshua looks over to McCoy again and nods in agreement, rushing over to the ropes he swings Brown round and sets him up for a 'gift from McCoy' (a draping DDT). Joshua stares at McCoy while holding his opponent in a front facelock, before rapidly falling to the mat with the DDT.

HE: Brown is finished.

Joshua stands over his opponent and this time goes for the cover

Kickout

HA: Brown showing the kind of determination and heart that brought him to the game in the first place

HE: More like stupidity, he's just setting himself up for more pain here. He should live to fight another day

Joshua looks like he's had enough here as he grabs Demarcus...

Joshua: What say you????

With that he locks Brown in the 'Joshua Tree' (A take on the Full Nelson submission)

Browns body starts to go limp as Joshua aggressively throws him around in the hold, the referee is in close quarters as he checks on Brown.

HA: What the hell are they doing here????

Out of nowhere Cody and Dylan appear out of the crowd, Cody climbs onto the apron.

HE: It's the Brotherhood, I knew Plague wasn't done with Joshua yet!

Joshua releases the hold on brown and rushes over to the apron grabbing Cody by the hair. As he turns around he see's Dylan grab McCoy.

HA: Their out here for the puppet, Plague wants Joshua back under his control and McCoy is the only way to do that.

Dylan jumps down from the apron, McCoy in hand and the brothers take off down the ramp to the back with Joshua in close pursuit.

DeMarcus Brown starts to stir in the ring as the referee enforces his count.

HE: I don't think Joshua is coming back

Brown now back on his feet is resting against the ropes as the count continues...

The referee turns to the timekeeper and signals for the bell

DING DING DING

HE: Brown just stole one here, I don't think he even knows how he did it!

Ring announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner by count out DeMarcus Brown!!!!

The referee attempts to raise Browns hand in victory but he squats it away before rolling out of the ring and heading to the back, holding his neck as he does so.

HA: Brown not happy with the count out victory here he wanted to prove himself against Joshua as he goes into the X Title match at beachfront brawl.

HE: He should be happy, a wins a win brother.

Match result: DeMarcus Brown via count-out
Match time: 5 minutes; 30 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:14 pm

(Backstage Brian is sat with Christy. The pair are sharing a coffee)

CJ: Are you sure you want to be here tonight, you took a real roughing up last week. What that ****** did was indefensible, and there is no way he should be allowed to get away with but it seems the management seemed more focused on their own arguments than upholding the safety of their employees

(Brian takes a sip of his coffee; he has visible bruises on his neck but appears up beat as he smiles, his stutter is still prevalent)

B: Tttttttttttttt……….This is my gift, mmmm……..my curse. Who am I?

I’m just your run of the mill guy, nobody remembers my face, and nobody remembers my name. Ttttttttt……….This is not me complaining, Iiiiiiii………..I understand that what I do, does not make me important in the grand scheme of things and I cannot revolt against that, no matter how frustrated it makes me I cannot turn green and start to smash everything in my path

That is not how things get done

(Christy smiles)

CJ: But you can’t allow him to get away with it, there are people you can speak to, people who can help. Somebody needs to stand up to him, he’s a bully

(Brian places a hand on Christy’s shoulder and speaks confidently)

B: I hear everything you are saying, the world doesn’t need a saviour but everyday a victim cries out for help.

What can I say Christy. Sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast get’s angry and no matter how hard you try to suppress what is inside, you just have to let it out

(Christy looks confused as Brian sips his coffee staring out into the distance)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:15 pm

*Keith Leone/JJ Johnson FACE-OFF

HA: Folks earlier today Timothy Allen had the opportunity to sit down with JJ Johnson and Keith Leone ahead of their titanic showdown at Beachfront Brawl…for months these two men have hyped up the match and with only ten days to go it is needless to say that the intensity between them is palpable…

HE: These are two of the biggest stars in the business, maybe even of all time, and I don’t know if words can describe the magnitude of this collision…..all I know is that at Beachfront Brawl it is going to be a match for the ages…

HA: Let’s take you back to earlier today and see exactly how it went down…

*A VT starts, documenting the events of earlier in the day. Timothy Allen, dressed in suit pants and a blue shirt is sat at a desk, facing the screen. On opposite sides of the table are two figures in darkness…

TA: In ten days’ time 6CW will play host to quite arguably the biggest match in all of sports. We’ve had Ali-Frazier, Hulk Hogan vs The Rock, Tyson-Lewis…but now two more heavyweight goliaths will collide in what promises to be a fight never to be forgotten.

*The lights on the left hand side of the room come on to illuminate the face of Keith Leone. Leone’s scarred features show up more in the bright lighting of the room, his eyes firmly locked on the mat sat across the table from him.

TA: Keith Leone….former 6CW & 6WF World Champion. A man who put this company on the map back in 2012 in a historic feud with Genesis. Leone has had to scratch and claw his way to a position of grandeur, never an easy path to greatness. Feuds with Dicey Reilly, Lex Hart and Jackson Black helped to put this man on that main event level…never one to shy away from controversy, Keith Leone has always demonstrated a “by any means necessary” mentality when it comes to getting to where he wants to be…

But still there are those who perhaps doubt that Leone is of the same calibre of his opponent….whilst Keith’s ledger is impressive, there are names missing from his CV that may bring him down a notch or two….this is, without a doubt, the biggest match of his career against quite possibly the best opponent he has ever faced….if Leone wants to be remembered amongst the greats of this industry then one would assume that this is a “must win” match…

*The lights then glow from the right hand side of the room and JJ Johnson is shown for the first time. He takes off his sunglasses and places them on the desk before looking back up at Keith Leone.

TA: And then there is “The Franchise Initiative” JJ Johnson….few can boast a more impressive resume than the three time world champion. Multiple title reigns, vast amounts of big match experience…regarded in most circles as the greatest wrestler in the history of 6WF. JJ Johnson has seen it all, done it all and then gone back round again…his calibre of opposition has always been stellar and there isn’t a name in this business that he has not defeated at one time or another….Cassius Zhi, Hero, The Saint, Nemesis….the list goes on and on….

But twenty two months ago his career was declared over by doctors and medical professionals, a spine injury so bad that it was feared he may not walk again….JJ Johnson has defied the odds by overcoming this injury, it borders on a miracle that he is even sat here today building up to yet another headlining match….but the questions and the doubts remain, because JJ Johnson hasn’t wrestled a match since that fateful night in November 2012…

On the outside all appears well, there is no doubt that JJ is in great shape, but how will his body hold up once the bell sounds and he is embroiled in what promises to be a gruelling encounter? There are those sceptics who fear that perhaps JJ Johnson is going to end up in a worse way than he did two years ago…..the doctors didn’t end his career for nothing….

*JJ and Leone continue to look across at one another, it is evident that neither man has any love for the other.

TA: Ten days at BeachFront Brawl we are going to witness a truly memorable, once in a lifetime, contest between two of the best…..for weeks now you two have said your pieces, gone back and forth trading insults, gone toe to toe and almost come to blows….tonight is the last opportunity for you to say what needs to be said….after this there will be no more time for talking….I know the two of you are currently in training camps and I appreciate you taking the time out for this “face-off”, but if there is anything you need to get off your chests before September 17th then now is the time…

*Timothy Allen’s eyes are darting from one superstar to the other, almost hoping for one of them to speak. Leone’s cold eyes are unblinking whilst JJ’s are full of fire…attention then turns back to Keith Leone who is staring fixatedly at JJ Johnson across the table from him, a look of pure contempt on Leone’s face. Leone is seemingly unaware of any of his surroundings as he begins to speak.

Leone: Well here we are, the final stop before the messiah finally joins us, and how fitting that we play up to JJ Johnson’s ego even more.

TA: This isn’t playing up to anyone’s ego, this is merely a chance for the two of you to air your…

Leone: Allen, if you value your health I suggest you keep your trap shut as this could get unpleasant very quickly.

*There is once again silence as Johnson and Leone stare at one another, but now a smirk starts to come across Leone’s face.

Leone: God I have waited for this moment for so long, I mean finally I get to sit across the table from someone who could conceivably be called my “equal”. Sure I’ve fought more dangerous guys; Dicey Reilly, Geoff Steel, Chris Patricks, the list goes on, but none had the talent you do JJ. I don’t think there’s a wrestler in the world; past, present or future that has the same reputation you do and whether that’s right or wrong I have to respect what you’ve earned. Through thick and thin, through whatever issues this business has gone through, one of the constant pillars holding it all up has been JJ Johnson. You’ve gone to war with legends and have come out victorious each and every time, hell you’ve now reached the point where you’ve transcended this business. Screw movie stars jumping on board this federation, JJ Johnson is as culturally relevant today as any celebrity you’re going to find in the tabloids. The fact is JJ I can’t fault what you’ve done in the wrestling ring, I can’t fault what you stand for when you talk to the fans and I can’t fault what you’ve done as a father raising your daughter. However, I’ve already told the people what I think of this “persona” of yours, I know it’s about as real as those TV shows you watch when you’re at home. When you tell the world about coming back from a career threatening injury, you make it out as if it was for them, as if what they so desperately wanted was JJ Johnson to come back and save them. But you know damn well that’s not the truth, because looking around, the business wasn’t doing too badly without you. You left almost two years ago and I think you honestly believed that with you gone, the whole thing would implode in on itself. You thought JJ Johnson was the man kept things going smoothly and you hated the fact that you were wrong. The business evolved, it changed beyond recognition and you just couldn’t allow that could you? So instead of disappearing peacefully into the darkness to make some money from crappy films and then having a “normal” life raising your family, you had to come back. I mean you’ve said yourself how much of a risk you took to come back, you could have paralysed yourself, does that sound like something a responsible father would do? You needed to be treated as a demi-god once again so badly you didn’t care what it cost you to reach that point. Then when it was finally time to arrive you made sure everyone knew you were coming didn’t you? Announcements months in advance, a weekly countdown, you wanted the eyes of the world watching you as you walked down that ramp once again, but there was a little problem you weren’t counting on.

*Leone lets out a snort of laughter as Johnson looks unimpressed back towards him. Leone then waits for a couple of seconds, seeing if he had baited Johnson into discussion but realises quickly he has failed so continues speaking.

Leone: You really didn’t count on the man who has a habit of ruining plans. You really should have looked through 6CW’s history before you came back JJ to see exactly whose yard you were coming into, and I’ll give you a clue; it’s not Mr Jones’. When I was signing my contract to return I didn’t want the red carpet treatment, I didn’t need people chanting my name before I walked out to the ring to soothe my ego. All I needed was to know that this was still 6CW, the company I gave everything to save two and a half years ago, but then things changed. I saw your vignettes, I watched the fans go wild for some broken down old man trying to hang with the younger guys and right then I realised what I had to do. I wasn’t going to have my own fan fair for my return; I was simply going to steal yours. What better way to get under JJ Johnson’s skin than to demonstrate to him that he wasn’t one of a kind; I mean all of those JJ Johnson fans who bought tickets to see your return to then start chanting “Leone” must have hurt. You don’t even have to answer that, the look etched across your face as I stepped into that ring for the first time will stay with me forever. But like every great man in history, you rose to the challenge, you wanted to prove to everyone that you were the greatest by defeating the hero of the company, there was just one problem. We both quickly realised we aren’t as relevant as we once were, though how could we be? In 2012 I saved this company from a faction single handed and then disappeared off months later, you won a World Title in the main event of the biggest show of your career and retired to see your family. We had our perfect “endings” but still came back. It was as if the fans wanted to move on and thought to do so the old guard had to go away. Hell, people didn’t think I could defeat Jax Cutler because he has a reputation for beating guys up, and granted he did leave me battered and bruised, but I still pinned him. But I guess this is all part of the process for me of reminding people exactly why they should give a damn about me. I’ve been in this situation so many times before where I wasn’t given what I deserved and had to go out and take it instead, but I’m not too sure about you. In a few short weeks we’re going to find out what kind of animal you are JJ. Are you going to throw a hissy fit because the eyes of the world aren’t on your solely at Beachfront Brawl? Or are you going to give everything you have in this match to try and make it the spectacular you know it could be and truly steal the show? Because I’ll warn you now JJ, if you don’t give one hundred percent in that match, I can’t promise you’re going to be walking away from this one.

*The smirk now disappears from Leone’s face as he sits back in the chair and tries to study Johnson’s facial expressions. Timothy Allen nods his head and turns towards JJ…

TA: How do you respond to those comments; JJ? There seems to be some underlying respect there from Keith, would you agree with that?

JJ: I don’t think the respect is “underlying” at all, I think the both of us have made it pretty clear from day one that we respect what the other can do, we have been in this business long enough to appreciate the talents of others and I 100% appreciate the athlete sat across this table from me. But respect only goes so far and I’m not going to sit here and blow smoke up his a55 because I’ve told him before that as an in-ring competitor I have nothing but respect for him….but I will never respect or tolerate the way he conducts himself on a personal basis.

*Leone’s eyes give away no indication of his thought process

JJ: Because for any man to stand in front of me and try to use my family as a way to goad me into a physical altercation, says more about their character than anything else….I would never do that, I never have, because I prefer to do my talking where it matters and that is inside the squared circle. This match was going to happen no matter what, we signed the contract and I gave my word….so for you, Keith, to make this personal shows me that you aren’t as confident as you have tried to make out…

You did it with Dicey Reilly and now you’ve done it with me and all it shows is an insecurity complex, that is my opinion….because as good as you are, and you know how good you are, you cannot rely solely on your talents in order to get the job done…you need to go deeper, you need to crawl deep under your opponent’s skin in order to find your comfort zone….and you sit there and you think that gives you an advantage, Keith, but I promise you it doesn’t…

TA: Do you care to explain why you don’t think Leone has an advantage over you at Beachfront?

JJ: Because he never fought anyone like me, not ever….I respect his level of opposition, there are hall of famers galore on his victim sheet, but he never met anyone like JJ Johnson and he hasn’t even realised it yet….I’ve been baited before, my family attacked right in front of my eyes, and I have still come through and got the job done….in fact the only thing it does is give me the motivation to work harder and make my opponent eat every last word….that is what I plan on doing in ten days…

TA: Keith makes mention of your injuries, JJ, and he isn’t the only one….do you have any reservations about wrestling this match?

JJ: None. And that is the honest answer because if there were any doubts in my mind then I wouldn’t be sat here right now. I appreciate the concern people have, I understand and respect the opinions of those who think I have made a grave error of judgment….but nobody knows my body better than I do and I feel fresher than I ever have….I truly believe that at Beachfront Brawl you are going to watch with an open mouth because this is the best JJ Johnson you will have ever seen…

*Leone has a slight smile on his face

JJ: I bring honesty to this table, my whole career is based on truths, and I’ll admit that my ego is as big as anyone else who has ever laced them up and walked those aisles….I have a high opinion of myself and your right, Keith, because when I knew that I was coming back I wanted to make sure that my return got the biggest amount of coverage possible….I wanted a big deal, I wanted to be the centre of attention.

And you know why? Because I earned that and whilst I admire the fact that success never changed you, and you still prefer to be low-key, the fact remains that JJ Johnson sells in this industry and when I come to town, the people get excited….I gave my body for this business and I built up a relationship with the crowd that most will never, ever, know….I won’t apologise for the fanfare and I won’t say sorry for being me….I know you don’t like it Keith but there ain’t nothing fake about me, you either accept that fact or you get the hell out of my face because I will not justify myself…

Your right, times have changed and this industry has evolved at least twice over since the last time I stepped inside a ring….it has grown beyond even what I expected and I’m sad that I missed out on that but I’m back now, just like you are, and I’m not ready to sit around for another two years and watch life pass me by….I believe that I still have a role to play and that despite the amazing talent on the 6CW roster I can still be a main event superstar….and I look into your eyes Keith and I know you feel the same way….that is what makes our match at Beachfront Brawl all the more important….because for one of us it is going to be back to square one….whilst the winner is going to get catapulted towards the level that we believe we belong…

You are one hell of an athlete, Keith,….to be honest you may be better than anyone I have ever wrestled before, I know what you are capable of….and I know in ten days that you are going to push me to limits I didn’t even know I had….in fact the chances are that you are going to give me an a55 whooping to remember….

But no matter the amount of blood, sweat and tears that pour from my body….no matter what pain you inflict upon me, I’ll keep coming and I’ll keep fighting because no battle can be any more difficult that the one I just won….I was never supposed to make it back here but here I am….if three months in a wheelchair can’t break me then I fancy my chances of thirty plus minutes with you…

*JJ picks up his sunglasses of the table and he twirls them in his hands

JJ: Because that is the difference, this isn’t about our backgrounds….our characters or our outlooks…..this isn’t about 6CW or 6WF or anything else….what it boils down to, Keith, is that you want to win this match at Beachfront Brawl, you want it so bad that you can’t sleep at night…..this is your chance to get your face up on the Mount Rushmore of the wrestling world….this is your legacy defining contest….

But me….I don’t want to win this, Keith…..I NEED to win this match….I need it more than you will ever know, more than you will ever be able to understand or compute…..because losing to you at Beachfront Brawl means the last eighteen months of rehabilitation was for nothing…..that I came back for nothing and I will not allow that….

I worked too hard to get to where I am today…..I won’t let anyone take this away from me…I have to beat you, Keith….I just have to…

*JJ stops talking and he and Leone continue to stare at one another

Leone: I guess I’ll see you in ten days…

*Leone pushes his chair away from the table and then begins to walk towards the door of the room. JJ twirls his glasses in his hands once more and then looks down at his hands as Timothy Allen signals for the camera crew to wrap it up.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:17 pm

*Michael Hathaway is sat backstage in what is a pre-recorded vignette. The room is darkened, a light around him as he sits in his usual suit.

MH: Jax Cutler is not a forgiving man. 6CW has only seen the beginning of his empire. Our empire. You see, Jax Cutler is here to dominate. Ruthless annihilation. Jackson Black is holding on for dear life just to survive in this brave new world, and he clings on to a memory of himself that was of an entirely different landscape.

*Clips of Jax Cutler dominating opponents interspersed with him working out in the gym are on screen as Hathaway continues to speak.

MH: This is a new dawn, and Jackson Black is in the shadow of greatness. He is living off my client's greatness now, relevant until we decide to finish him. Jax Cutler will go to Beachfront Brawl in the best shape of his life. Jackson Black will end it quite the opposite.

MH: Do not expect to see the rise and return of Jackson Black in the storybooks of this industry. His day has been, his time is over. Welcome to the age of Jax Cutler.

*The camera returns to Hathaway and he smiles directly into it.

MH: And don't say I didn't warn you.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:18 pm

Match 5
Bam Sparkleston/Anthony Grace/Jackson Black vs Simon Cagero/Jerome Dubois/Jax Cutler

The action returns to ringside with all six competitors in the ring for the upcoming tag team match. Bam Sparkleston, his head bandaged, is waving at the fans as he climbs into the ring to join his teammates. The referee has a word with both sides and gets them ready for the opening bell…

HA: Six man tag team action up next here on Anarchy and we have three feuds embroiled into one huge match right here…

HE: Yes we do….Sparkleston-Cagero, Black-Cutler and Dubois-Grace are all scheduled for the Beachfront Braw PPV in ten days and right now those six men will look to pick up the final piece of momentum before boarding that plane to Australia…

HA: And it looks like Anthony Grace and Simon Cagero are going to start this one off…

Cagero looks at Bam, who bows his head, and then smirks as he turns towards Grace. The crowd are in full voice, the majority cheering for the Hollywood star, but there are a few audible “Grace sucks” chants…

HA: Anthony Grace, the undefeated superstar, is really beginning to divide opinion here in 6CW…

HE: These people pay to see him….some to see him win, others to see him lose….but I guess, like him or not, he gets the headlines…

HA: Don’t get me wrong because I’d say 80% of the 6CW universe likes this guy but some aren’t so keen on an actor coming in here and interjecting himself into a business he knows little about….he isn’t the most possible figure in the lockeroom either for that exact reason…

HE: And what about Cagero?

HA: Nobody likes him, I don’t even know if he likes himself….he is an arrogant, sick S.O.B and what he did to Bam Sparkleston last week was reprehensible…

Cagero and Grace circle one another and then they lockup in the middle of the ring. Grace places Cagero in a side-headlock but Cagero quickly pushes back against the ropes and sends Grace across the ring…

HE: Cagero…oh!

Cagero jumps into the air for an attack as Grace comes back but Grace jumps too and meets his opponent with a hard clothesline. They get back up and scores with a backbreaker…………1………………..2…………..shoulder up!

HA: Grace has really hit the ground running in 6CW, he is 3-0 against a quality level of opposition….

HE: The results cannot be denied but you have to agree that he has been given a big stage considering he has never wrestled before…his friendship with Daniel Magnusson has certainly paid off…

HA: I can see the point to that but I don’t agree….Grace may have been thrown in at the deep end but he has proven he can swim…

Grace makes the tag to Bam Sparkleston and the crowd cheer. Bam adjusts the bandage on his head and hops over the ropes before running at Cagero and planting him with a bulldog……………1…………………2………………kickout.

HA: The UK Champion is set for his first title defence at Beachfront Brawl against Simon Cagero, the man who smashed a beer bottle in his face last week…

HE: His first and last defence….this idiot has got lucky far too many times…

Bam waits for Cagero to get back up and then he dropkicks him into the corner. He runs in and lands with a splash before pulling Cagero out by the head…

HA: NSFW!

Cagero swipes Bam’s legs and then catapults him back to the corner. Sparkleston’s head hits the turnbuckle and he staggers back as Cagero gets up and performs a belly to back suplex………………1……………….2…………..shoulder up. Cagero mounts Sparkleston and begins to target the injured head with hard punches

HA: Get him off there, referee…

Cagero stands up and taunts the fans before he drags Bam back up and nails a snap suplex. Cagero backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope. He waits for Sparkleston to get back up and then jumps off with a flipping neckbreaker…
…1
…..2
……shoulder up!

HA: Sparkleston may very well have concussion after what happened to him last week….these blows to the head are not going to help that situation…

Sparkleston is groggy, swaying slightly, as Cagero tags in Jerome Dubois. Dubois quickly climbs onto the turnbuckle and he soars with an impressive missile dropkick to Bam’s head…
…1
……..2
……………kickout!

HE: I’ll admit that the kid has guts but his head is being knocked around like a tennis ball….he could be doing himself some permanent damage…

Dubois slaps Bam around the side of the head, mockingly, and then he pulls him up and begins to lash hard chops into his chest. He whips Sparkleston across the ring and lowers his head for a backdrop…

HA: Sunset flip…

Bam launches himself over the top of Dubs and pulls him into the pin………………….1…………………..2………….Dubois rolls out and grabs Bam by the legs before catapulting him to the ropes. Sparkleston gets hung up on the top rope and he staggers back into a sickening sit-out sideslam….

HE: AU REVOIR!

….2
……..Anthony Grace has to make the save!

HA: This match was over right there…

Dubois glares at Grace and then turns his attention back to Bam. He stands up and begins to stomp down on Sparkleston’s head before offering the tag to Jax Cutler…

HE: Oh ho, Bam’s head is going to be taken clean off now…

The INT champion climbs into the ring and he grabs Bam by the head before levelling him with a huge right hand, leaving Sparkleston flat on his back. Cutler then takes a long look at Jackson Black before dragging Sparkleston back up and he flips him up…

HA: I don’t think Bam should have been cleared to compete here tonight….CUTTING EDGE!

Sparkleston somehow manages to wriggle off the back and he pulls Cutler down into a backslide………………………1……………………..2…………………….powerout. Cutler quickly storms back up and he tackles Sparkleston into the corner before destroying him with a series of shoulder thrusts. Jax then runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a clothesline that flips Bam in a complete 360….

HE: Jax Cutler is an animal…Sparkleston is done…

Cutler looks down at Bam, Michael Hathaway applauding from the outside, and then he reaches out and tags Cagero back. The crowd boo as Cagero quickly scampers into the ring and he drags the dead weight of Bam up to a vertical position…

HA: Cagero acting like he did something special here tonight….Bam was never in a condition to compete…

HE: Then he shouldn’t have come out here….BREAK THE SILENCE!

Cagero looks for the “downwards spiral” but Bam rallies and elbows his way out of the position. He staggers to the ropes and then Cagero comes running towards him….

HA: TARANTULA!

The crowd roar as Bam spins around the ropes and pulls Cagero into the submission hold. He keeps it locked in until the referee’s count reaches four and then releases…

HE: How on earth did he manage to do that?

HA: Bam is one brave little fruitloop…

Sparkleston staggers away from the ropes and he collapses in front of his corner, allowing Jackson Black to make the tag. Black storms in and he knocks Cagero down with a clothesline before beckoning him back up and he hauls him through the air with an overhead belly to belly suplex…

HA: Jackson Black has no allies but he loves to beat people up….tonight he wants to send a message to Jax Cutler…

Cagero gets back up and Black nails him with a leg clutch suplex and then follows up with a huge release German. The crowd are roaring as Black drags Cagero up and throws him towards his corner, motioning for Jax Cutler to tag himself in…

HE: Jackson doesn’t want to wait ten days…he wants to fight Cutler now…

HA: And the 6CW Universe wants to see it…

Cutler’s eyeballs bulge and then he slaps Cagero’s back and climbs into the ring. He and Black circle one another and then they lockup in the centre…

HA: Two of the most formidable men in the business today…ten days away from a showdown for the International Championship…

Cutler uses his strength to shove Black back into the ropes and then he swings for a huge clothesline as Black comes back but Jackson ducks underneath and tries to counter with a German suplex…

HE: Cutler not being caught out so easily…

Cutler steps to the side and counters with a hip-throw, sending Black across the ring. They get back up and Cutler boots Black in the stomach and then flips him onto his shoulders….

HA: PUMPHANDLE…

Black drops free and this time he scores with a German suplex. He keeps his hands locked and nails a second…..then he drags Cutler up and prepares to seal the hat-trick…

HE: Cutler is super-human…

Cutler shows his strength by prising Black’s hands apart from around his waist. He then spins free and drills Black with a huge STO in the middle of the ring………………..1…………………….2…………….shoulder up.

HA: These two men are so physical and so evenly matched in so many departments….what a match it promises to be at Beachfront Brawl…

Cutler drags Black up and then begins to land huge clubbing blows across his back whilst driving his knees into Black’s gut. Jackson drops down on all fours but Cutler rags him back up again and scores with a huge fisherman’s suplex…………………1……………………….2……………Black kicks out!

HE: Jax Cutler has the strength advantage though….that could be the difference maker….

Cutler, on orders of his manager, backs into the corner and fixes his eyes on Black. He watches his every movement and then he bursts out towards the centre again….

HA: SPEAR!

Black counters with a leaping enzeguiri to the side of the head and then he quickly rushes over and grabs Cutler’s legs, turning him on his stomach…

HA: But Jackson Black is an ace submission artist….can he make Cutler tap out?

Hathaway looks distraught and worried as Black turns Cutler over and applies the Texas Cloverleaf. Cutler yells in pain and tries to pull himself to the ropes, refusing to give in to the submission hold….

HE: Fight it, Jax…

HA: Jackson Black has ended so many matches with this move….

Cutler is yelling in agony but then he begins to use his phenomenal strength to push himself up off the mat. He moves his legs and breaks the grip of Black before turning over onto his back and he kicks out, sending Black flying across the ring…

HE: How powerful is Cutler?

HA: I’ve never seen anyone break out of that submission like that…

Black gets back up, a little shocked, and he runs back across but Cutler sidesteps him and pushes him into the turnbuckle before dragging him out and drilling him with a full nelson slam. Jerome Dubois tags in off Cutler’s back….

HA: Dubois wants to pick up a win…

Dubois quickly grabs Black’s legs and then he flips over him and into a reverse bridged cover………………1………………..2…………….Black bridges out of the cover and he spins through before throwing Dubois into a huge German suplex….

HA: Not what Dubois was expecting….

HE: Black showing his own resilience….

They get back up and Black lifts Dubois onto his shoulders for a rolling fireman’s slam but Dubois drops free and he rakes the back of Black before turning him around and scoop slams him to the deck. Dubois does a little jig and then lands a big elbow drop…………………..1……………………2………………..shoulder up!

HA: Jerome Dubois, the only hall of famer on the roster, is so desperate to get back to the top…he wants that recognition…

HE: He deserves it….instead he is cast aside and overshadowed by Hollywood actors like Anthony Grace, it is a disgrace…

Dubois pulls Black back up and he gives a signal to the crowd before he suplexes Black up into the air….

HA: FORTUNE!

Black floats over the back and he grabs Dubois’ tights, pulling him onto a schoolboy……………..1……………………2…………………shoulder up. They scramble back up and Black knees Dubois in the stomach and lifts him up…

HA: FINISHING…

This time Dubois floats over the back and he pushes Black into the corner. He then chases in but Black gets both feet up and kicks Dubois in the face….

HA: Grace made the blind tag….BRILLIANT!

Grace quickly climbs to the top rope and he flies off with a huge lariat to the throat of Jerome Dubois……………….1…………………….2……………….shoulder up. Grace waits for Dubois to get up and then he lifts him into an atomic drop and combos it with a spinning sleeper slam……………….1……………..2…………Dubois pushes his shoulder off the mat!

HE: When Dubois beats Grace at BFB then it is onwards and upwards for the French aristocrat….no holding him back anymore…

HA: I think the winner of that match will have a huge chance of title opportunities in the future….but don’t get carried away on Dubois, Grace pinned him just two weeks back…

HE: A fluke that won’t be repeated….

Grace claps his hands, the majority of the crowd following suit, and then he beckons for Dubois to stand up. He pulls Dubois in close…

Grace: EVERYBODY SAY GRACE!

HA: OVATION!

Some of the crowd cheer as Dubois spins free and kicks Grace in the stomach before flipping him up and drilling him a powerbomb out of nowhere.

HE: Garlic Bomb….Grace just got drilled…

HA: And some of the fans enjoyed it….Dubois is actually getting some support…

HE; Grace is dividing opinion again…

Dubois crawls over and drops an arm on the chest of Grace………………1…………………2………………shoulder up. Dubois crawls back up and he shakes his head before pulling Grace up and he flips him into the air again…

HE: CULTURE…

Grace kicks his legs and slides off the back before countering with a snap neckbreaker. Both men begin to crawl towards their respective corners….

HA: It is a race for the tag, first man there has the momentum for his team…

Grace gets the tag to Bam Sparkleston as Dubois rolls over and slaps the outstretched hand of Simon Cagero. Bam quickly soars onto the ropes and flies across with a huge crossbody take-down on Cagero before welcoming him back up and he snaps him down with a DDT…
…1
…….2
……….shoulder up!

HA: Don’t get Bam Sparkleston pinned Simon Cagero to win the UK Championship, he already knows he can beat this guy…

HE: Not with a concussion…

Bam knocks Cagero down with a clothesline and then he knocks him down again with a dropkick before ushering him up again and this time he grabs his head and runs to the corner, using the turnbuckle as a springboard….

HA: What a bulldog….

The crowd cheer as Cagero is planted into the mat by Bam. Sparkleston looks delighted with himself and then he crawls to the ropes and begins to climb up the turnbuckle…

HE: Get down from there you idiot…

HA: Bam Sparkleston has stars in his eyes….PUKING RAINBOWS!

Bam launches himself through the air for the five star frogsplash but Cagero is able to roll away and send his rival crashing down into the mat. Bam is once again holding his head, his eyes a little out of focus, and he tries to stand back up…

HA: That is not the landing that Bam wanted…

HE: OR THAT!

The crowd boo as Michael Hathaway points Jax Cutler into the ring and Cutler storms right through Sparkleston with a spear, snapping the back of Bam’s head off the canvass. Jackson Black quickly rushes into the ring and lands a diving double-footed kick to Cutler’s head (Drive By kick) sending Jax under the bottom rope. Black then grabs the ropes and launches himself over the top, colliding with Cutler on the outside…

HA: We have bodies flying everywhere now….what the hell is Dubois doing, he isn’t legal…

Dubois is now in the ring and he is beckoning for Bam to stand up. He is laughing and he draws his finger across his throat before pulling Sparkleston up and he lifts him into the air…

HE: FORTUNE!

Grace is in the ring and he catches Bam in midair, blocking the “go flasher” and he lowers his teammate back to the mat. Grace then spins Dubois around…

HA: OVATION!

Grace slams Dubois into the mat with the inverted swinging STO. He gets up and bows to the crowd but then Simon Cagero runs up behind him and lands with a flying dropkick, sending Grace flying through the ropes to the outside. Cagero gets back up and he throws up the “rocker” sign to the audience, taunting them…

HE: Cagero is the last man standing….

HA: Don’t say that…NSFW!

…2
…………….3!

Cagero turns around and Bam grabs him by the head and jumps up for the double knees to the face but Cagero is able to somehow spin out and counter with the “downwards spiral” for the three count.

HE: Now that is a sign of things to come….Simon Cagero just pinned the UK Champion and if he does that in ten days he will be the new champion…

HA: You have to wonder just how much the head injury is affecting Bam Sparkleston….he only showed flashes of his capabilities tonight, most of the time he seemed on “dream street”….Cagero has really done a number on him…

HE: Cagero saw an opportunity last week and he took it, like his methods or not…now he has all the momentum heading into Beachfront Brawl…

HA: Cagero smashed a glass bottle in Bam’s face….and was he punished? No instead he was rewarded with a title shot against a champion who shouldn’t even be medically cleared…the 6CW doctors need to take a good luck at Sparkleston because I don’t know if he should be fighting in Australia…

“Pardon me” is echoing out and Simon Cagero kneels over the fallen body of Bam Sparkleston. He has a large grin on his face as he looks down at his foe and then motions a belt around his waist. On the outside, Jackson Black and Jax Cutler are involved in a stand-off. Neither man is giving an inch but Michael Hathaway grabs his client’s arm and pulls him into the aisleway…

Hathaway: You don’t need to fight for free, Jax….in ten days you get paid to beat this chump black and blue…he isn’t on your level and you are going to prove it….he’s just another victim…..and STILL the International Champion…

Hathaway points at Black and smirks as he places the INT belt over Cutler’s shoulder. The cameras then pan around to show Anthony Grace leaning over the ringside barrier. Some young fans are reaching over and patting him on the back whilst Jerome Dubois watches from the opposite side of the ring with contempt on his face…

HA: Ten days and then we are going to see these six men collide again in three separate, equally physical and increasingly personal matchups….

HE: Tonight was just a taste of what is to come…

Match result: Simon Cagero via pinfall
Match time: 11 minutes; 13 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:24 pm

(In a darkened room backstage Edward Plague is stood, arms outstretched his eyes facing the ceiling, a small grin is etched on his face as he inhales sharply. The silence is broken as the door behind Plague is flung open. Brotherhood members Dylan and Cody Wright burst through the doorway, Dylan has the lifeless body of the puppet McCoy slung over his shoulder which he tosses at Plague's feet. Plague's grin widens and he looks at the brothers with a fathers pride)

EP: Did it work?

(No sooner than the words are uttered the languid frame of Joshua steps into the doorway. Cody and Dylan immediately face him but are easily cast aside with successive headbutts. Joshua steps forward, his eyes fixed firmly on the puppet discarded on the floor. Plague places a foot across the throat of McCoy and Joshua's glare turns to the leader of the Brotherhood)

J: What ..........Say........You?

(Plague laughs)

EP: Always searching for answers Brother Joshua but let me ask you a question hehe. Why do you think that as hard as you struggle, once again you are brought back into the embrace of your true family? You search for guidance from a false idol but the answers you seek have already been laid bare. You do not need to hear words any longer, you understand what needs to be done, you have always known what it is you need to do

The puppet needs to be set free

(Plague pushes the face of McCoy with his foot so that the puppet is staring directly at Joshua who tilts his head from side to side, showing the pain of a man without choice)

EP: The time is now Brother Joshua, the truth will save you...and in ten you shall join me in my quest to rid the challenge of Jimmy Phillips and DeMarcus Brown...you will stand by my side, where you have always belonged and together we shall do what needs to be done...

(Plague looks up into the eyes of Joshua)

EP: And if you don't...

(Plague pulls a small saw from nowhere and places it next to the throat of McCoy and saws so gently that his hand barely moves)

EP: What say you?

(Plague starts to laugh as Joshua stares longingly at McCoy as the image fades to black)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:28 pm

(Jimmy Phillips is stood backstage with Christy James)

CJ: Jimmy, do you see tonight as a real chance to show Plague what you are capable of?

(Phillips smiles)

JP: That freakazoid needs to realise that his focus shouldn’t be on no doll. He is in serious danger from yours truly. The Talent is getting ready to take things up a notch

CJ: And what do you have to say to the people questioning whether you’ve got what it takes at this level any more. We are in September. The year of The Talent is nearly over

(Phillips shakes his head)

JP: Ha, you trying to push me little lady. Don’t worry. I hear the whispers but it aint nothin I aint heard before. People been doubting me my entire life, why break the habit huh?

I don’t care if everyone and their grandmomma writes me off. I’m gonna keep doing what I’m doing. Cos you know what sugar lips, The Talent don’t need no more motivation than he’s already got

Mark my words Christy. Come BeachFront Brawl Jimmy Phillips gonna be draped in gold once more, and I’ll be right here saying I told you so

CJ: Just moments ago we heard that Joshua has officially been added to the Xtreme Championship match....his alliance with Edward Plague seems to have been re-instated....does that make a difference to your preparation?

JP: Plague can bring Joshua, Cody, Dylan, his momma and his poppa....hell he can bring the whole of the original cast from the "Hills have eyes" because I have enough a55 whooping to go around....I don't care....one opponent or three....all that matters is that I'm bringing the storm and everyone better batten down the hatches....new champion coming through...

(Phillips winks as he strides out of sight)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:30 pm

(The Red Arrows are sat backstage, both men obviously a little worse for wear from the recent weeks matches)

JH: All we need is RICE and we will be good as new

??: Somebody say ICE????????

(Hurst and Reborn are rubbing their necks as they look up to see Cassidy and Shaw stood over them)

NC: What’s the matter champs, we hurt you?

JH: Don’t flatter yourselves this wasn’t your doing and you know it

(Cassidy is smiling)

NC: Damn Jacky boy. I know you Brits are stiff but you look like you got rigamortis or sum’in. And Robin you don’t look Reborn, you look undead, shuffling around like some zombie

(Cassidy hi 5’s Shaw as Hurst and Reborn look on unimpressed)

RR: Did you two morons want something?

(Shaw smirks)

BS: That gold around your waist!!

(Hurst and Reborn stand and the two teams go face to face)

??: Whoah , whoah, save it for the PPV!!

(The two teams turn as Hernandez jogs into view)

NC: I thought you were gone

(Hernandez rolls his eyes)

MH: And why would you think that?

BS: We heard a rumour that Jones had cut you loose?

(Hernandez screws his face up)

MH: Well as you can see I am very much still here and to prove that point I have just added a match to the PPV

At Beachfront Brawl it will be The Red Arrows versus The Wild Stallions……………. Versus The Brotherhood

(Both teams look outraged)

MH: For the 6CW Tag Team Championships. Good evening gentlemen

(Hernandez strides out of shot as the camera returns to ringside)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:33 pm

Match 6
Edward Plague vs Jimmy Phillips

Back at ringside and “Cold Ash” is booming out to a huge reception from the fans in attendance. Jimmy Phillips bounds out onto the stage and he walks from one side of the stage to the other, breathing in the atmosphere…

HA: In ten days Jimmy Phillips will get his chance at wrestling for the Xtreme Championship, he will get the opportunity to finally make this the “Year of the Talent”….

HE: Phillips has been spinning that line for months but still he has nothing to show for it….I don’t know how he wrangled another title shot but I don’t for a minute believe he will make the most of it…infact he might be lucky to get to Beachfront Brawl; Plague could do a number on him tonight….

Phillips makes his way down to the ring and then he leaps up onto the apron, sending red pyros shooting from all four turnbuckles. He climbs through the ropes and bounces off the opposite side as “CCClouds” echoes out to tumultuous boos from the 6CW faithful…

HA: The 6CW Xtreme Champion has had an up and down couple of months since he won his title at Night of Glory….infact he has spent the majority of his time trying to brainwash Joshua into joining his Brotherhood…

HE: It has taken a long time but maybe, just maybe, Plague can finally get Joshua under his control…

HA: Earlier tonight Plague was able to re-take possession of the puppet, McCoy, and without a doubt he has Joshua’s attention once more….we don’t know why the dummy controls Joshua but it does and now that Plague has it again, he could be able to tame Joshua into being his ultimate weapon!

A lone spotlight appears on the stage and the evil face of Edward Plague is illuminated for all to see. He grins and then begins to laugh as he peers right into the cameras…

HE: Plague knows that if he can’t get Joshua on his side then he will have a real struggle to keep hold of his title at Beachfront Brawl…

HA: With the announcement that Joshua will also be part of that match I agree completely….Plague defending against Joshua, DeMarcus Brown and Jimmy Phillips is almost like guaranteeing a new champion….but you put Joshua on Plague’s side and the outcome could be very different indeed…

The lights in the arena come back on as Plague begins to make his way down the ramp. He pauses outside the ring and slicks back his hair before rolling under the bottom rope. He remains on all fours and he looks up at Phillips….

HA: If Jimmy Phillips wants to be the Xtreme Champion then he needs to be able to defeat this man in front of him….a win tonight would give him a huge boost ahead of the pay per view…

HE: But wherever Plague is, you can guarantee The Brotherhood won’t be far behind….Phillips better have eyes in the back of his head and he better prey that Joshua declines Plague’s offer….because otherwise this could turn nasty before the night is out…

Phillips keeps eye contact with Plague as the Xtreme champion starts to stand up. Plague holds his arms out wide and smiles…

Plague: Your judgement day is approaching, Jimmy….

Phillips explodes with a huge right hand and follows up with several more, drawing a roar from the crowd. He pushes Plague back into the ropes and looks for an Irish whip but Plague is able to reverse and send JP across the ring. Phillips flies back through the air and takes Plague off his feet with a huge shoulder block….

HA: Jimmy Phillips knows how close he is to getting his hand on title gold…

HE: He’s still a mile away….he needs to come through tonight and then overcome the “Xtreme” environment at Beachfront Brawl…

Phillips lands more right hands to Plague and looks for another Irish whip but Plague reverses again and sends JP to the corner. He runs in for a flying splash but Phillips is able to roll aside and send his opponent crashing against the turnbuckle. Phillips then runs off the opposite ropes and comes sprinting back…

HA: GAME-CHANGER!

Plague lowers his head and counters with a backdrop, sending Phillips crashing into the ropes. JP staggers back up and Plague bench presses him up into the air…

HE: Plague is so strong….oh my…

Plague walks Phillips to the ropes and then throws him down to the outside, Phillips landing hard on the floor. Plague backs away and falls to his knees, grinning to himself…

HA: That was not a good landing for Jimmy Phillips….

Phillips rubs his knee as he gets back up and pulls himself onto the apron. Plague makes a beeline for him but Phillips crushes a shoulder thrust through the middle, winding his opponent, and then he guillotines Plague across the top…

HA: Phillips is a fighter, a throwback, and he will go toe to toe with Plague despite his monstrous proportions…

Phillips quickly makes his way to the corner and he climbs up the turnbuckle before launching off and landing with a clothesline, wiping Plague out………………..1……………………2…………….Plague powers out. Phillips quickly grabs Plague by the head and drags him up before flipping him onto his shoulders….

HA: Phillips looking for a running powerslam…

Plague falls behind Phillips and then lifts him into a full nelson but JP rolls forwards and pulls Plague into a pinning combo………………….1………………………..2……………..shoulder up. They scramble back up and Phillips grabs his opponent….

HA: TOUCHDOWN!

Plague elbows his way free and then he jumps into the air and crashes his head right into Phillips’ face…………………………..1………………………2……………….shoulder up. Plague drives repeated axe handles down into Phillips back, keeping him grounded, and then he runs off the ropes and returns with a flying back splash to the chest of Phillips…
…1
……2
………..shoulder up!

HE: Plague’s starting to land the power plays now….can Phillips stand up to these kind of attacks?

Plague beckons for Phillips to get back up and then he grabs him by the throat and lifts him up off the canvass…

HA: CHOKE…

Phillips jumps out the side and he ducks a clothesline from Plague before pushing him off the ropes and nails a Samoan drop on the comeback…
…1
……2
……….shoulder up!

HA: Jimmy Phillips will keep coming, he never met a fight he didn’t like…

Phillips ushers Plague back to his feet and then, to the astonishment of everyone, he connects with a northern lights suplex…
……2
…………Plague kicks out. Phillips gets back up, breathing in the cheers from the crowd, and then he motions for Plague to stand and face him…

HA: Jimmy Phillips is bidding to take some serious momentum into Beachfront Brawl….TOUCHDOWN!

Plague runs JP back into the corner and crushes him against the turnbuckle. He then drags Phillips back out and floors him with a brutal clothesline. Plague flicks his hair from his face and smiles before running the ropes…

HE: PLAGUE STOMP!

Plague lands with the heavy stomp to the body of Phillips………….1………………….2……………Phillips just gets his shoulder off the mat. JP is holding his ribs, clearly in some discomfort, but he stands up and walks into the path of Plague, who kicks him in the stomach….

HA: Plague wants to end this…..CONFESSION!

Plague flips Phillips up onto his shoulders for the “border toss” powerbomb but Phillips turns in midair, placing himself in an electric chair position, and then he rolls forwards and pulls Plague into a modified stunner…

HE: Wow…

HA: Tremendous counter from Jimmy Phillips…

Phillips is breathing deeply as he grabs the ropes and begins to pull himself up. He listens to the roar of the crowd and nods his head before motioning for a belt around his waist…

HA: In ten days we could see the start of the reign of the “Talent”…

The lights in the arena go down and the crowd scream. The lights then come back on and Joshua is standing behind Jimmy Phillips, his face covered by a curtain of hair…

HE: Turn around, Jimmy….

HA: Is this a sign of things to come….OH MY!

Joshua locks both hands around Phillips’ throat and he lifts him up off the ground before spinning him around and decimating him with a huge chokebomb. The crowd are booing and the referee calls for the bell as Joshua then heads for the corner and begins to climb up….

HA: This is exactly what Edward Plague wanted…..look at him, he is loving this….

Plague has crawled to the opposite corner and he is howling with laughter as he watches Joshua climb the ropes. Joshua balances himself on high and then jumps off, driving his head right into the chest of Jimmy Phillips…

HE: Dumbstruck……Jimmy Phillips has been decimated here…

HA: And it seems as though Plague & Joshua are back on the same page….

Joshua kneels in front of Phillips and he stares across at Plague, who smiles right back at him. Plague is shaking and nodding his head, delighted with what he is seeing…

HE: It has been a struggle but I think Plague might finally have the final piece of the Brotherhood puzzle….Joshua!

Plague crawls forwards and he reaches out his hand to Joshua. There is a long pause and then, to the dismay of the crowd, Joshua extends his hand and joins with Plague.

HA: I guess that is confirmation…

HE: Lock your doors and run for the hills…because things just got scary….

HA: Jimmy Phillips’ chances of winning the Xtreme Championship may have just disappeared in a cloud of smoke….

HE: BUT WHAT ABOUT BROWN!

The crowd roar to life as DeMarcus Brown comes storming out onto the stage, carrying a long steel chain. He runs down the ramp towards the ring and then slides in, swinging the deadly weapon over his head and forcing Plague and Joshua to vacate the ring…

HA: Edward Plague and Joshua may have formed a deadly alliance but DeMarcus Brown has designs on the Xtreme Championshi[ and he will not give up without a fight to the finish….Brown is all fired up…

Plague puts a hand on Joshua’s chest, because the monster is itching to get back in and fight, and ushers him to follow into the aisleway. Plague points back at Brown and laughs…

Plague: The rapture is coming, DeMarcus….flesh, blood and bone….I will devour it all…

Brown wraps the steel chain around his fist and he beckons for Joshua and Plague to come back and fight him. He is clearly aggravated as he kicks the ropes and pulls the covers off the turnbuckles…

HA: I think we can expect World War 3 in ten days….there is going to be no holding back from these men….

Phillips clings to the ropes and he pulls himself up, breathing heavily, and he staggers into the centre of the ring. He and DeMarcus Brown lock eyes and then Brown points the chain at Phillips and nods his head…

HE: Brown letting Phillips know that he just saved him from a fate worse than death…

HA: In ten days it won’t matter….these men are enemies, not allies….Brown will not extend the courtesy again…

Match result: Jimmy Phillips by DQ
Match time: 6 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:34 pm

(A rather tired looking Daniel Magnusson slowly makes his way down the backstage corridor. He stops a few times and feels his stomach, before walking on again. He sees Enforcer coming towards him and he immediately straightens up. Enforcer looks Magnusson up and down when he approaches him.)

E: Look's like someone is unwell.....

(Magnusson regains his composure.)

DM: Humans can get ill you know.

E: And there was me thinking you and Jones were immortal sitting on your ivory towers.

(Magnusson gives Enforcer a serious look.)

DM: Whether you hate me as much as you hate Jones isn't the point. What it is however is that I have placed a lot of faith in you. Uprising doesn't need anyone not pulling in the same direction come War Games.

(Enforcer laughs.)

E: Have you told Harris and Masters that? Because they aren't listening......

(He leans in closer.)

E:.......and neither am I.

(Enforcer pulls back with a grin on his face.)

E: I don't care if you have faith in me or not. When I am in that ring during War Games, then your so called faith will do sweet FA. The only thing I trust is my proven ability. I didn't ask for any of this, but it seems that co-owners have a knack of not listening. If when I destroy Authority and you get sole control, you may end up growing a pair of ears to use.......as well as a pair of balls.

(Magnusson goes to speak but Enforcer cuts in.)

E: Save the pep talk Daniel. I don't need your faith and I don't need your motivation. If you gain power or find yourself out on the street......whatever.....it makes no difference to me. I have my own agenda and my own motivation. Just be satisfied that this time I am alongside you, not opposing you. Enjoy it while it lasts......

(Enforcer brushes past him and Magnusson watches him go with a worried look on his face.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:36 pm

(Mr Jones is back in his own office and drinking from a large bottle of water. There is a knock on the door and Max Adamson walks in with the 6CW title over his shoulder. Max notices Jones drinking and points to the bottle.)

MA: Have you been working out?

(Jones puts the bottle on the desk and wipes his mouth with his hand.)

MJ: Working THINGS out. But I found myself with just another headache.

(Adamson looks quizzical. Jones sees the look and shakes his head. He then motions to the seat in front of his desk.)

MJ: Just sit down Max. I need to speak to you.

(Adamson does so and waits for Jones to speak.)

MJ: I don't need to remind you how important War Games is. But I do need you to understand that the outcome of that match rests on your shoulders. Secretly, I know that are team seems inexperienced and, dare I say it, lightweight.

MA: I have already given the troops a gee up boss.

(Jones raises his eyebrows and continues.)

MJ: The truth is Max; these troops of yours may die before the first hurdle. So you have to realise that you may have to face the battle alone. I cannot emphasise enough that I will NOT lose what I have built up. Especially not to Daniel Magnusson. If it comes down to it and the odds are against you, I want to be sure that you can handle it.

(Adamson smirks and taps his title with his hand.)

MA: This means that I know how to handle it and that I can handle it. I know I am your star player and I need to rise to the occasion. But I am going to. I am going to go out there, with thousands of my countryman yelling out my name, and proving that Max Adamson is the best Australian export since......well......anything Australian.

(Jones nods his head and looks approvingly.)

MJ: In that case I have nothing to worry about.

(Max leans back on his chair and looks very relaxed.)

MA: Of course not! I am going to come back to Wembley victorious. You just see. Beachfront Brawl will be the PPV they will talk about for years. Authority, with Max Adamson leading the way, will rule the 6CW landscape for ever more.

(He stares into the distance, as if picturing the ticker tape parade he will come back to. Adamson snaps out of it after a few moments and then gets out of his chair.)

MA: You just think about how you are going to rub Magnusson's face into the dirt.

(Jones smiles.)

MJ: That has been planned since the day he arrived. The day he will soon regret.

(Adamson points at Jones and laughs.)

MA: That's more like it! You keep telling yourself that!

(He claps his hands and walks out of the office. Jones watches the door shut before the scene fades.)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun 07 Sep 2014, 11:37 pm

Main Event
Lumberjack match
Max Adamson vs Enforcer

HA: And here we are, the main event of the evening…..the final stop before Beachfront Brawl….

HE: We have just heard that the winner of this match will earn the man advantage for their team during the War Games match….so the stakes are even higher…

HA: As if the bragging rights weren’t already a big enough deal….this is going to be a rip-roaring contest…

HE: The Authority & The Uprising have already torn chunks from one another tonight….but they aren’t finished yet….

“Saturday Night” booms from the speakers and the Wembley crowd goes wild for the arrival of Enforcer. Red and green pyros explode into the air and then Big E marches out onto the stage, a look of focus on his face. He throws his head back and looks down at the ring before making his way down the ramp…

HA: The former General of The Authority….and now in ten days he will be a member of Team Uprising, aiming to end the tyranny of the group he led for so long…

HE: Enforcer is a turncoat and rest assured he is going to pay for turning his back on Mr Jones and The Authority….he picked the wrong side…

HA: Enforcer was tired of being treat like dirt….ever since Max Adamson joined The Authority he was relegated to second best….Enforcer is not the kind of man that plays second fiddle to anyone…

Enforcer climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes as GazzyD, Nate Nack, Scott Harris and Mike Masters then walk out onto the stage, drawing the biggest reaction of the night from the crowd. All four men begin to make their way towards the ring…

HA: And here is the Uprising lumberjacks for this match….

HE: Battered and bruised from the earlier tables match…..

HA: I don’t think there is a member of either team that is 100% and with War Games just around the corner you have to worry that one bad injury could jeopardize the future of either faction….

The members of The Uprising take their places on the announce area side of the ring. Gazzy and Nate offer a few words of support for Enforcer and then “Radioactive” booms out to deafening boos from the audience…

HE: And here he is, the glorious leader of The Authority…..the 6CW Champion….the man that will take his rightful place by the side of Mr Jones when they take full control of this company at Beachfront Brawl…

HA: There is no doubt that since Max Adamson joined The Authority they have become a better unit, a more dangerous and destructive force….this is the biggest threat that 6CW has ever faced and with this man at the helm I do seriously worry for our future….Max Adamson has a habit of doing things not many others can….

Max Adamson appears on the stage, a smug grin creeping across his face as he listens to the boos, and then he unstraps the 6CW Championship and raises it into the air. Daniel Reilly, Alexander Altair and Bad Intentions then walk out behind Adamson, flanking him from either side, and The Authority start their walk to the ring…

HA: In ten days the future of this company will rest on the shoulders of these ten men….one of these factions is going to seize total control of 6CW, the other group will forever be known as the ones who failed at the final hurdle and watched their ambitions disappear before their very eyes….it is going to be the biggest match in 6CW’s history and tonight is the prelude to all of that…

HE: Eight of these men have already battered each other black and blue tonight….now it is the turn of Max Adamson and Enforcer….former allies, former tag team partners and champions….

HA: But they never, ever, saw eye to eye….they struggled to co-exist and the animosity between them has always threatened to spill over….now they are on opposite sides there is no reason for them to keep their emotions in check….they can fight and I guarantee you they will…

Max drapes the 6CW belt across the steel steps and nods at The Authority before pulling himself onto the apron and he climbs into the ring. The referee tries to keep the situation calm but Max walks straight up to Enforcer and gets in his face…

HA: You could cut the tension with a knife, the atmosphere is electrifying….we are witnessing history…..OH YES!

HE: That isn’t fair…

Max starts to trash talk Enforcer, trying to goad him, and then Big E just shrugs his shoulders and butts Adamson in the face. Max staggers away and Enforcer follows him, unloading with furious rights and lefts…

HA: Max needs to hold his tongue because this is not a debate, this is an a55 kicking contest and right now Enforcer is owning it…

Enforcer continuously rocks Adamson’s head back with punches and then he grabs his arm and whips him across the ring. Max comes back and Enforcer knocks him down with a big boot to the face before beckoning him back up and he scoops Max onto his shoulders…

HA: DEATH VALLEY…

Max rakes Enforcer’s eyes and drops behind him before slinging him over the top rope to the outside. The members of The Authority quickly rush over and begin raining down punches and kicks on Enforcer…

HE: This is the nature of a Lumberjack match…

HA: Absolutely, no laws against this….but you can bank on a backlash!

Harris, Masters, Gazzy and Nate all storm around the ring and begin to brawl with the members of The Authority. Enforcer is able to scramble free and he pulls himself up onto the apron but then Max runs across and drives a knee into his stomach. Max suplexes Enforcer back into the ring but Big E floats behind Adamson and he runs off the opposite ropes before returning with a northern lariat to the back of Max’s head, sending him flying through the ropes to the outside…

HA: And now Adamson has a target on his head…

Mike Masters pulls Adamson up and lands furious forearms to his head before pushing him into Nate Nack, who decks him with a clothesline. Gazzy lays boots into Max and pulls him up before throwing him back in the ring…

HE: SUPERMAN PUNCH!

Justice Porter comes storming around the ring and almost punches GazzyD into next week with the huge punch, sparking another brawl between both factions on the outside. In the ring, Enforcer motions for Max to get up and then runs at him…

HA: FACECHECK!

Max sidesteps and sends Enforcer crashing into the turnbuckle before running in and scoring with a monkey flip, sending Big E back to the centre. Adamson then runs forwards and plants Enforcer with a “FaMaxer”…
…1
…….2
……….shoulder up!

HA: Both of these teams will want the man advantage heading into War Games….it could make all the difference in the world….

HE: Of course it will….

Max pulls Enforcer back up but Big E responds with a barrage of punches to the gut, doubling Adamson over. Enforcer follows up with a huge uppercut and then he whips Max off the ropes and he tilt-a-whirls him into the air…

HA: What a powerbomb!

Enforcer spins Max in midair and ploughs him with the falling powerbomb…
…1
……2
………….shoulder up. Enforcer rags Max back up and he nails a jackhammer suplex………………1………………………..2……………..thr-Adamson gets his shoulder up.

HA: Enforer taking some control now….

HE: Not for long….he is in there with the 6CW Champion…

Enforcer pulls Max back up and he tries to lift him into a pumphandle slam but Adamson drops behind and then he lifts Big E into an electric chair before dropping him out into a sickening German suplex…

HE: What did I tell you….Enforcer landed right on the back of his neck…

HA: Whiplash….

….2
………3!

HA: Enforcer just managed to kick out….

HE: It is only a matter of time now…

Max rolls to the corner and he taunts the members of The Uprising before motioning for Enforcer to get back up. Enforcer is holding the back of his neck, wincing as he touches it, and then Adamson comes charging towards him….

HE: GORE….GORE…GORE!

Enforcer rolls out of the line and he sends Max through the ropes and into the ringpost. Adamson staggers back away from the ropes and is scooped onto Enforcer’s shoulders….

HA: DEATH VALLEY DRIVER…..THAT WILL DO IT!

The crowd cheer as Enforcer dumps Max on his head and he hooks both legs…
….1
……….2
…………………3!

HA: The Uprising wins….

HE: Check again…

The referee’s hand comes down for three but Daniel Reilly grabs Max’s foot and places it on the bottom rope. An argument breaks out between both teams but the referee orders that the match has to continue…

HA: Enforcer had this damn match won….

Big E kicks out at Reilly but Reilly is able to pull away from the shot and he grins up at Enforcer. Big E then makes his way to the corner and he starts to climb to the top. He reaches the top rope and then jumps off….

HE: Try harder next time….

Max rolls aside and he sends Enforcer crushing into canvass. Adamson then staggers into the corner and he wipes the sweat from his brow before pushing out…

HA: GORE!

The spear almost breaks Enforcer in half. Adamson laughs and slaps his hand off the mat before crawling over and he drops on Big E’s chest…
…1
……2
………………3!

HE: THE AUTHORITY WIN….

HA: How is that taste of your own medicine?

Scott Harris places Enforcer’s foot on the bottom rope and then he gives the finger to the other members of The Authority. Max is screaming in anger and annoyance before he climbs back and grabs Enforcer by the head…

HE: Max will not be outdone….The Uprising are going to fall at his feet….CYCLONE!

Max spins Enforcer for the F-5 but Enforcer lands out on his feet and pushes Max away before running at him and landing with the brutal forearm right to the face…

HA: Enforcer just took Max’s head off….IT’S OVER!

Enforcer makes his way over for the cover when Confidence Carter and Justice Porter storm the ring and attack him. They begin to rain down kicks and punches on the former world champion…

HA: What the hell is this? This isn’t the rules of a Lumberjack match….

Scott Harris breaks into the ring and he tackles Porter to the ground and starts to hammer down with punches and forearms. Mike Masters springboards in and tackles Carter to the ground before Nate Nack, GazzyD, Daniel Reilly and Alexander Altair storm the ring and start trading off…

HE: All hell is breaking loose….I could have called it…

HA: Anyone with a braincell could….such a high stake match in the offing and so much to lose…the pressure is on these ten men…

The referee is trying to get a handle on the fight but he cannot restrain any of the superstars in the ring. Nate clotheslines Altair over the top rope but then Reilly runs in and dumps Nack over the top rope. GazzyD springboards onto the ropes and he scores with a headscissors, sending Reilly from the ring, but then Justice Porter grabs Gazzy by the scruff of the neck and hauls him over the top…

HA: If you think this is chaotic then what the hell is going to happen at Beachfront Brawl…

Mike Masters drives in with two knees against the spine of Porter and sends him over the top rope to the outside. He taunts Porter but then he turns around and eats a superkick right Confidence Carter, sending him over the top…

HE: Bad Intentions are once again proving their importance to The Authority…

Carter crotch chops Masters and then turns around and is obliterated by a running forearm from Enforcer. The crowd are roaring as Big E gets back up and holds a lone arm in the air…

HE: GO ON MAX!

Adamson takes advantage of the situation and he drills Enforcer with a low-blow before scooping him onto his shoulders and nails him with an F-5…
…1
…..2
………3!

HA: God damn…

HE: ADVANTAGE AUTHORITY…..READ IT AND WEEP, BROTHER!

Litter is thrown and the crowd boo furiously as “Radioactive” screams from the speakers. Max is on his knees, laughing, as he looks down at Enforcer with triumph in his eyes. He rolls from the ring and he pushes Masters into Harris, sending them toppling to the floor, before calling the members of The Authority to him….they all back into the aisleway and raise their arms in unison…

HA: Is this a sign of things to come….is this the future of 6CW?

HE: You are damn right….The Authority are ten days away from ultimate dominance and tonight they have re-enforced just how superior they are…Max Adamson is leading the troops to the holy grail…

HA: Daniel Magnusson and Dean Andrews are going to have ten sleepless nights before Beachfront Brawl….The Uprising have lost the upper hand, the momentum is fairly entrenched in the camp of Mr Jones’s soldiers of Authority…6CW is on the brink of collapse…

Enforcer is sat in the middle of the ring, anger in his eyes, whilst GazzyD stands in the aisleway and looks up at Max Adamson and the rest of The Authority. Scott Harris and Mike Masters are arguing with each other but Nate Nack gets in between them and shoves them in opposite directions…

HA: In ten days the future of this company will be decided, one way or the other…..The Uprising or The Authority, one of these factions is going to rule the kingdom and the other is out of business….it is the end of the line, the final battle….when the smoke clears and the dust settles, who will be victorious?

Match result: Max Adamson via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down