The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 3:13 pm

Do we think Jeff has gone home ill?

I'm worried about him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 3:27 pm

Perhaps he's turned himself inside out.

Was (is?) Andy Peters a sausage Nigel?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 3:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:Perhaps he's turned himself inside out.

Was (is?) Andy Peters a sausage Nigel?

Not sure what one of them is. If you mean is he partial to a bit of hide the sausage then I believe so yes.

Not being homophobic or owt but saw that picture of Gareth Thomas and his new boyfriend in a bubble bath the other day. Made me go all queasy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 3:37 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Not being homophobic or owt but saw that picture of Gareth Thomas and his new boyfriend in a bubble bath the other day. Made me go all queasy.

I heard a great interview with him on 5live t'other week.

I was coming back from somewhere and it was such a gripping interview, I sat in the Chrysler for 30 minutes outside the house listening to it.

He's a really inspirational chap.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 3:40 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I heard a great interview with him on 5live t'other week.

I was coming back from somewhere and it was such a gripping interview, I sat in the Chrysler for 30 minutes outside the house listening to it.

He's a really inspirational chap.

Maybe so, but I don't want to see him in radox tub with Jeff ever again.

Must try and catch the Colin Murray / Geoff Boycott podcast on talksport. Supposed to be very good.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 4:29 pm

Jejune on here this afternoon.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 4:47 pm

Galted's dad, Winona and Rachel all wrote:

Hey Galts,

How are you son?  I’m here with the girls at the moment.  Winona can’t talk as she has her mouth full and Rach can’t type as she is currently attaching clamps to all three of my nipples, but they send their love.

Sorry about this messy business with leaving your mum, but it was inevitable really.  It wasn’t because she wouldn’t put out (quite the opposite actually.  Dirty old cow.  Did you ever see her do that thing with the jeroboam of Champagne?  Sideways?!  Incredible) but more the fact she wanted me to have regular contact with you.  I still love you, in a way, but regular contact with someone like you isn’t something I would recommend.  How is the job going?  You still doing that dress up thing on the side?  Bet the kids love that.  Who would have thought there would be such a call for Ray Mears lookalike parties.  

I need to say sorry for a couple of things.  Firstly, sorry for calling you Sloth when you were growing up but all my mates down the pub thought it was LOL funny.  Did you ever get your crater head sorted out or do you still look a stupid, bobble headed c*nt?

Also, sorry I never came and watched you play rugger as a kid.  I just had better things to do than watch you run around dropping the ball like some midget with his hands cut off.  My God you were sh*t.  LOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Well done for trying though.  God loves a trier.

Speak soon chum,

Daddy G.

p.s.  say hello to Tino if you get the chance.  What a f*cking cracking bloke he is.  Hilarious.  Spent a great evening in Stringfellows with him last week.  He is like the son I wish was mine.

xx

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

Union Cane wrote:Jejune on here this afternoon.

I thought it was jeseptember?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 22 Sep 2014, 5:42 pm

I am still here Tina. Your concern is genuinely touching though. First day back at work so am pretty busy. Am going to a gig tonight so am trying to ignore the illness and will deal with the consequences of my foolishness tomorrow.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 22 Sep 2014, 6:36 pm

Enjoy Geoff. I see the London crowd was complaining about the arrangements of Lauryn Hill's songs in her live show. On the one hand, I suppose you do want to be able to sing along to your favourite songs, but on the other, what's the point of attending live. concerts if you only wanna hear album versions of everything?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 22 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm

a little blind orphan wrote:
Excuse me please Mr Windows but please help me because mum she was killed by ebola and daddy was killed in a mine.  I want to earn just a little bit of money for my little sister to buy her a Mars Bar because she has cancer and soon she will be dead.  She has never had Mars Bar before.  I have been working for two years for you since I was six but I can't get much money because I have no arms because of the men who killed my brothers tried to kill me also but I hopped away on my one leg because the other was bitten by crocodile.  I got extra 2p for my birthday to spend on Mars Bar but I still need money so please god bless you Mr Windows give me just a little raise because I work hard breaking stones with my face to make gravel for your driveway and I am always sore and my sister she is always crying

LOL

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:16 am

Galted wrote:
a little blind orphan wrote:
Excuse me please Mr Windows but please help me because mum she was killed by ebola and daddy was killed in a mine.  I want to earn just a little bit of money for my little sister to buy her a Mars Bar because she has cancer and soon she will be dead.  She has never had Mars Bar before.  I have been working for two years for you since I was six but I can't get much money because I have no arms because of the men who killed my brothers tried to kill me also but I hopped away on my one leg because the other was bitten by crocodile.  I got extra 2p for my birthday to spend on Mars Bar but I still need money so please god bless you Mr Windows give me just a little raise because I work hard breaking stones with my face to make gravel for your driveway and I am always sore and my sister she is always crying

LOL

Laugh

Fist. Get in there. I knew coming into work today would serve a purpose.

Hope Jeff's alright after his poorly tummy. I hope he doesn't have ebola. We should quarantine him from the Culture Cup if he has.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:19 am

Second that emotion.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:19 am

I am currently looking for sponsors of the Culture Cup. Boy George has expressed interest but is only offering Karma in payment.

Anyone else know of anyone who might be interested?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:35 am

Adam wrote:Anyone else know of anyone who might be interested

Force and Styles have a whole heart of gold...  Must be worth something and they get a lot of coverage on here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:36 am

My girlfriend's mum is a home executive, much like Tina. Maybe we should ask their council to sponsor us... Could get some lovely pillows and baby wipes.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:40 am

kingraf wrote:home executive, much like Tina

Laugh

I could ask Mr Dharmishra and family to sponsor us.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:57 am

Will Ferrell?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:00 am

morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:03 am

Don't know if it is just me but I am getting an advert after every three or so posts this morning. The battery in my wireless keyboard is also running low, it keeps missing letters out and I have to keep going back and putting them in and this has taken me nearly 5 minutes so far.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:10 am

the advert thing is worrying - not happening to me.

Let me know if its just this site please!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:14 am

I got an advert for russian brides at the top of the page? happens a lot after Galted has posted.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:16 am

Union Cane wrote:Don't know if it is just me but I am getting an advert after every three or so posts this morning. The battery in my wireless keyboard is also running low, it keeps missing letters out and I have to keep going back and putting them in and this has taken me nearly 5 minutes so far.  

I remember the good ole days when this site was advert free.

Then Adam became a megalomaniac and now we are bombarded.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:23 am

I refreshed and they have disappeared now.

I do have adverts for the Post Office and Cheddar Gorge at the top though.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:32 am

Amazon and a Nationwide current account for me, which gives you some insight as to how rock and roll my lifestyle tends to be.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:33 am

How was the gig Jeff? Who did you see?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:36 am

Rowley wrote:Amazon and a Nationwide current account for me, which gives you some insight as to how rock and roll my lifestyle tends to be.

I have Jet2holidays and Modern Aga's.

How is the ebola?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:37 am

Rowley wrote:Amazon and a Nationwide current account for me, which gives you some insight as to how rock and roll my lifestyle tends to be.

How is the ebola?

I've been looking at stoves recently.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:

How is the ebola?

That's nice for you.

Anything in particular?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:I've been looking at stoves recently.

From the inside?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:40 am

Didn't go Sean, TSMR was not overly bothered and I felt a bit off, so we sacked it off. Think the Ebola is retreating, suspect my iron constitution and inherent northern hardness has scared it off.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:42 am

Danny Dyer wrote: so we sacked it off.

For the love of God.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:44 am

Sorry Tina, genuinely so, absolutely not acceptable.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:53 am

Rowley wrote:Sorry Tina, genuinely so, absolutely not acceptable.

Apology accepted.

Lets all move on and forget it happened.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:56 am

Apology accepted.

Forget what happened?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:01 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Apology accepted.

Forget what happened?

Collateral damage to his Tradesman's entrance.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:

How is the ebola?

That's nice for you.

Anything in particular?

Westfire series 1. http://www.stovesareus.co.uk/brands/brands-g-to-z/westfire-stoves/westfire-series-one-wood-burning-stove.html

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:02 am

Union Cane wrote:Don't know if it is just me but I am getting an advert after every three or so posts this morning. The battery in my wireless keyboard is also running low, it keeps missing letters out and I have to keep going back and putting them in and this has taken me nearly 5 minutes so far.  

the Ferrari needs petrol so if you could all be so kind as to possibly help out by exploring the adverts, that would be good!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:03 am

Worked out what happened with the adverts, I had inadvertently downloaded some adware whilst downloading some banging choons for my journey home yesterday, so I was getting adverts all over the place. Sorted it now, stand down, panic over.

Now getting adverts at the top for Carphone Warehouse, which surely must be the most misnomered business in the world.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:10 am

Adam D wrote:

the Ferrari needs petrol so if you could all be so kind as to possibly help out by exploring the adverts, that would be good!

I already have. I clicked on one for 'Back to school' PC virus protection this morning. Riveting stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:17 am

Adam D wrote:

I already have.  I clicked on one for 'Back to school' PC virus protection this morning.  Riveting stuff.

Trying to disguise your porn surfing whilst at home?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:29 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:

I already have.  I clicked on one for 'Back to school' PC virus protection this morning.  Riveting stuff.

I'm in work today. Pay attention, man

I don't need to hide my porn surfing, the laptop does that for me. It has something called 'In Private' browsing that hides all your t'internet history. I could kiss the man who invented it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:43 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Adam D wrote:

I'm in work today.  Pay attention, man

I don't need to hide my porn surfing, the laptop does that for me.  It has something called 'In Private' browsing that hides all your t'internet history.  I could kiss the man who invented it.

He'd most probably be pretending to be a teenager anyway

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:01 am

The collection of songs will lead you to a recent news story (more so titles than the artist).

1.) And he's plain ugly to me, and I wonder if he's ever had a day of fun in his whole life.
2.) Dream about the days to come when I won't have to leave alone, about the times I won't have to say: kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you'll never let me go.
3.) He's reading balzac, knocking back prozac, it's a helping hand that makes you feel wonderfully bland.
4.)I wasn't looking but somehow you found me. I tried to hide from your love light. But like Heaven above me, the spy who loved me, is keeping all my secrets safe tonight
5.) And our friends are all on board, many more of them live next door. And the band begins to play

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:04 am

3. Country House. Blur.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:04 am

2. John Denver - Leaving on a jet plane
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:06 am

Number 1 is Cheryl Crow but I can't remember the song.

Seen her live. She was supporting the Rolling Stones at the old Wembley in the mid '90's.

Very small lady.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:06 am

5) Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:07 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Number 1 is Cheryl Crow but I can't remember the song.

Seen her live.  She was supporting the Rolling Stones at the old Wembley in the mid '90's.

Very small lady.

So middle class.

Union right, Tino right and Rick right. 2 left

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:07 am

4. Lady in Red?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next