The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Pal Joey
littleswannygirl
Rowley
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Adam D
kingraf
14 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by kingraf Tue 16 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Headed to the dam this weekend. God I've missed it. Girlfriend's never been and I'm undecided on whether to take her or not.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:03 pm

I had a coke zero as well Tina. I knew we would find some common ground eventually.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:03 pm

Sorry for the delay - just been working on a dreadnought that will keep Edinburgh plumbers busy over the next few days.

It will make a better First Minister than Salmond.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:04 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Alex Salmond now looks like someone has drawn a sad face on a scrotum...

That's almost certainly what Super looks like.  Just add ginger hair to the image and you're there.

Ham, cheese and mayo sandwich on thick white bread.  Had to pop into town to get some decent bread but it was worth it.  Lovely stuff.

Some plain Hula-Hoops and a bar of fruit and nut.  Washed down with a can of coke zero.

You're going to get fat Windows.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:10 pm

super wrote:It will make a better First Minister than Salmond.

So would a lucky 8-ball...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:10 pm

Rowley wrote:I had a coke zero as well Tina. I knew we would find some common ground eventually.

Why anyone would drink coke zero instead of pepsi max is beyond me.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Alex Salmond now looks like someone has drawn a sad face on a scrotum...

That's almost certainly what Super looks like.  Just add ginger hair to the image and you're there.

Ham, cheese and mayo sandwich on thick white bread.  Had to pop into town to get some decent bread but it was worth it.  Lovely stuff.

Some plain Hula-Hoops and a bar of fruit and nut.  Washed down with a can of coke zero.

You're going to get fat Windows.....

Coke zero. I don't think so, Seany.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:12 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:I had a coke zero as well Tina. I knew we would find some common ground eventually.

Jeff and I are beyond you. In many ways.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:14 pm

You never see a thin person drinking diet coke or coke zero.

The fat women here have shares in the stuff though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:15 pm

I think I am in the process of coming down with the novovirus or whatever it is called. At the risk of being crude things are passing through me quite quickly today. On the plus side have made a decision to go on a diet today so a few days of illness could give me just the start I need.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:15 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 201111251002
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:You never see a thin person drinking diet coke or coke zero.

I'm not as thin as I was when I was 18, but I'm not exactly TopHat. I'm not even Union for f*cks sake.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Jeff and I are beyond you.  In many ways.

I don't understand.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:20 pm

Rowley wrote:I think I am in the process of coming down with the novovirus or whatever it is called. At the risk of being crude things are passing through me quite quickly today. On the plus side have made a decision to go on a diet today so a few days of illness could give me just the start I need.

I think you'll know if you have it. I bugled so hard some peanuts that i'd eaten earlier in the day got stuck in my teeth on their way out. For 24 hours it was the most ill I have ever felt. Constant sh1tt1ng and bugling.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:20 pm

I'm not as thin as I was when I was 18, but I'm not exactly TopHat.  I'm not even Union for f*cks sake.

Jeff?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:21 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I'm not as thin as I was when I was 18, but I'm not exactly TopHat.  I'm not even Union for f*cks sake.

Jeff?

Nope.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:23 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm not even Union for f*cks sake.

F*ck off, tubby.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm

Laugh The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 3559488474

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Jeff and I are beyond you.  In many ways.

F*ck off, thickhead.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:28 pm

Laugh The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 3559488474

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:31 pm

A fat scouse living in the home counties. Tino, are you Micky Quinn?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:32 pm

Rowley wrote:I think I am in the process of coming down with the novovirus or whatever it is called. At the risk of being crude things are passing through me quite quickly today. On the plus side have made a decision to go on a diet today so a few days of illness could give me just the start I need.

I had it the Christmas before last...on family photos I have a slightly greenish tinge to my skin. I really was p!ssing rusty water out me ar$e. You have my sympathies and I predict at least a four pound weight loss for you in the next two or three days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:35 pm

seanmichaels wrote:A fat scouse living in the home counties. Tino, are you Micky Quinn?

If I had the faintest idea who Mickey Quinn was, I would confirm or deny that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:A fat scouse living in the home counties. Tino, are you Micky Quinn?

What is your opinion on horse racing Tina?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:43 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

I f*cking hate it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Sep 2014, 1:52 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

I f*cking hate it.
You're definitely not Mickey Quinn then...or you ARE Mickey Quinn and are being very devious.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:15 pm

DAVE wrote:You're definitely not Mickey Quinn then...or you ARE Mickey Quinn and are being very devious.

In which case, as Micky Quinn does not have the smarts to be devious, he can not be Micky Quinn, can see this getting stuck in a loop of rhetoric...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:17 pm

Anthony Quinn more like.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:18 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:You're definitely not Mickey Quinn then...or you ARE Mickey Quinn and are being very devious.

In which case, as Micky Quinn does not have the smarts to be devious, he can not be Micky Quinn, can see this getting stuck in a loop of rhetoric...

But has Tino ever had a moustache?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:19 pm

Union Cane wrote:Anthony Quinn more like.

Dr Quinn Medicine Woman more like.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:20 pm

sean wrote:But has Tino ever had a moustache?

Let's look at the evidence:

1) Scouse
2) Tubby
3) Stay at home dad
4) Shoplifter

I would say almost certainly sean.

Last edited by rick_dagless on Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm

The Mighty Quinn.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:But has Tino ever had a moustache?

Let's look at the evidence:

1) Scouse
2) Tubby
3) Stay at home dad
4) Shoplifter

I would say almost certainly sean.

I am guilty of all of the above but I've never had a moustache. That blows your theory out of the water, Rumpole.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm

Tino wrote:I am guilty of all of the above but I've never had a moustache. That blows your theory out of the water, Rumpole.

Probably not Micky Quinn then...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:29 pm

That was fun, working out which alive minor celebrities we are not could be the new working out which recently deceased minor celebrities we are not.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:29 pm

Union Cane wrote:That was fun, working out which alive minor celebrities we are not could be the new working out which recently deceased minor celebrities we are not.

I still don't know who the bastard is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:The Mighty Quinn.

C Quinn.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:31 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

C Quinn.

Excellent work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:33 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micky_Quinn

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:36 pm

Union Cane wrote:That was fun, working out which alive minor celebrities we are not could be the new working out which recently deceased minor celebrities we are not.

Ok. I'll have fiirst crack at you.

Are you a professional sportsman?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:38 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Yes.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:39 pm

Union Cane wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Yes.

Interesting. I think I have it. Are you David Icke?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:40 pm

No, you win.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

C Quinn.

As Charlie Sheen would say #quinning

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:43 pm

Mickey Quim.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:47 pm

Sicky Rim

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:47 pm

superflyweight wrote:Mickey Quim.  

Sticky Quim.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:50 pm

Well, this is a new low.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:51 pm

Clicky Chin.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:52 pm

Mornington Crescent

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 22 Sep 2014, 2:58 pm

kingraf wrote:Well, this is a new low.

This is a low, but it won't hurt you.
When you're alone it will be there with you
Finding ways to stay solo....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next