The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barry Hearn Sends Joshua Hyperbole Into The Supersonic

+4
ONETWOFOREVER
Steffan
wheelchair1991
Strongback
8 posters

Go down

Barry Hearn Sends Joshua Hyperbole Into The Supersonic Empty Barry Hearn Sends Joshua Hyperbole Into The Supersonic

Post by Strongback Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:41 pm

Here's the article.

Barry Hearn Sends Joshua Hyperbole Into The Supersonic BzI3PhACMAAuAcU

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Barry Hearn Sends Joshua Hyperbole Into The Supersonic Empty Re: Barry Hearn Sends Joshua Hyperbole Into The Supersonic

Post by wheelchair1991 Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:59 pm

Talk about keeping it low key

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Barry Hearn Sends Joshua Hyperbole Into The Supersonic Empty Re: Barry Hearn Sends Joshua Hyperbole Into The Supersonic

Post by Steffan Sun 05 Oct 2014, 7:50 pm

It made me chuckle this article by Barry. Has anyone bothered to inform him that Joshua hasn't fought an opponent that actually throws punches back yet?

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sun 05 Oct 2014, 9:07 pm

KFCUVDAE

Hand speed of Ali???

Must have missed that fight.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sun 05 Oct 2014, 10:14 pm

Shocked

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by RanjitPatel Sun 05 Oct 2014, 10:39 pm

PR skills of a PM?
Michael Palin was probably less boring in Ripping Yarns talking about shovels.

Good luck to Joshua though. He was never going to have a quiet first few years as a pro but could probably do without those sort of comparisons until he's proven he can hack it against the best.

RanjitPatel

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 06 Oct 2014, 11:08 am

To be fair though, even Ali said he had the chin, heart, speed, and reflexes long before he actually knew for a fact he had them. "I said I was the greatest long before I believed it" or something like that.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 06 Oct 2014, 11:13 am

Not as bad as that Joe Gallacher article the other week......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down