The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message to Nathan Cleverly regarding Eddie Hearn

+5
Adam D
Strongback
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
ONETWOFOREVER
Steffan
9 posters

Go down

A message to Nathan Cleverly regarding Eddie Hearn Empty A message to Nathan Cleverly regarding Eddie Hearn

Post by Steffan Tue 07 Oct 2014, 11:30 pm

You see what he's doing here?

Nathan, don't let him put nothing between you and your career, OK?

Look, you don't need him

I mean, you're gonna get a shot anyway

I ain't talkin' about money. It'll be there

I'm talkin' about your rep, Nathan

Don't sell out. You don't need this guy

You stay with him, then you're like his property

You got no control. This is a dirty business, full of thieves and gangsters

They promise every good young fighter who comes by...they promise them the world

And then they suck 'em dry and they leave 'em in the gutter broke

That's the way this business is run

Guys like Eddie...You know what he is? He's a vampire. He's living off your blood

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

A message to Nathan Cleverly regarding Eddie Hearn Empty Re: A message to Nathan Cleverly regarding Eddie Hearn

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:21 am

Where else will he go?

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

A message to Nathan Cleverly regarding Eddie Hearn Empty Re: A message to Nathan Cleverly regarding Eddie Hearn

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:38 am

On your side here Steffster!!

Would be great to see Bellew face down, twitching with the Echo falling into silence.

Then him getting back up all healthy obviously.

Really praying Cleverly wins. Imagine Bellews interview post fight if he wins. I don't my ears could take such punishment
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:41 am

I think Bellew can take defeat like a man, the build up is when he acts like a bitch.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 08 Oct 2014, 1:10 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Where else will he go?
Sauerland Promotion hopefully

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 08 Oct 2014, 1:11 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:On your side here Steffster!!

Would be great to see Bellew face down, twitching with the Echo falling into silence.

Really praying Cleverly wins. Imagine Bellews interview post fight if he wins. I don't my ears could take such punishment
When Bellew wins even if it is against an average opponent he makes out he is the best thing at Cruiser since Holyfield

In the recent press conference he harped on about how he can take a shot which he proved against Ovill McKenzie and then in the second fight "I toyed with him". Yeah that's right Tony...the same Ovill McKenzie that got stopped by Enzo Macaroni...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 08 Oct 2014, 1:13 am

Strongback wrote:I think Bellew can take defeat like a man
A message to Nathan Cleverly regarding Eddie Hearn Bellew345

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 08 Oct 2014, 7:08 am

Was this from rocky v?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Wed 08 Oct 2014, 10:47 am

His fighting style doesn't at all match up with his pre fight antics. Would like Clev to win this but in a way if it really does make Bellew retire, i fear he will be of a prominent feature of the sky broadcasting team.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 08 Oct 2014, 11:18 am

Bellew should not even fight this man...Because he is a has-been !!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 11:20 am

Steffan wrote:
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:On your side here Steffster!!

When Bellew wins even if it is against an average opponent he makes out he is the best thing at Cruiser since Holyfield

In the recent press conference he harped on about how he can take a shot which he proved against Ovill McKenzie and then in the second fight "I toyed with him". Yeah that's right Tony...the same Ovill McKenzie that got stopped by Enzo Macaroni...
"STEFFY in lack of respect for Welsh person" shocker...thought you'd rate McKenzie as he lost to former World great, Enzo Macc!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 08 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

Adam D wrote:Was this  from rocky v?
It is indeed. I'm actually quite proud of how I managed to pull off a thread based on such a terrible film script Cool

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Wed 08 Oct 2014, 1:08 pm

DAVE667 wrote:"STEFFY in lack of respect for Welsh person" shocker...
It's ok my little Daveywavy you are still number one on my overall lack of respect list so don't get jealous Smile

Regards

STEFFY

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 3:22 pm

No worries.......

Back to top Go down

Post by .aveyard2.0 Wed 08 Oct 2014, 6:13 pm

this fight is so boring.

Neither are a threat a world level, with bellew at the bottom end of the same level as clev.

How bellew can walk around knowing the sh1te he spouts against the performances he delivers is beyond me, the only mic he should have is as a comedian, because is smack talk is gold.

Reminds me of scrappy do
.aveyard2.0
.aveyard2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:57 am

Yeah you don't need that guy that has just made you the bigges payday of your career, and the guy that has essentially made you relevant in boxing again. Yeah, stuff that guy!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down