The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Galted
kingraf
Rowley
Adam D
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

What, now?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:41 am

Galted wrote:Hello everybody. At Westminster Council where Galtova is getting her first world citizenship. Ceremony hasn't started yet and I'm dying for a poo. Wish I was at work.

Hello Galted. I f*cking miss you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Hello everybody. At Westminster Council where Galtova is getting her first world citizenship. Ceremony hasn't started yet and I'm dying for a poo. Wish I was at work.

Hello Galted.  I f*cking miss you.

I always though Galtova was a figment of his imagination. I have missed a business opportunity through my cynicism.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:48 am

Rowley wrote:

Hello Galted.  I f*cking miss you.

I always though Galtova was a figment of his imagination. I have missed a business opportunity through my cynicism.

She almost certainly is, I am just playing along with it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:49 am

Phucking miss you too, Tino and Jeff. No-one here's speaking English. Ungrateful c+nts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:55 am

Waiting for the latecomers. Being clever enough to use public transport should be a prerequisite. When they get here I'm going to give them a furious xenophobic glare.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:57 am

Galted wrote:Waiting for the latecomers. Being clever enough to use public transport should be a prerequisite. When they get here I'm going to give them a furious xenophobic glare.

You can blame Jeff. He lets anyone in so long as he can line his own pockets.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:57 am

Galted wrote:When they get here I'm going to give them a furious xenophobic glare.

Couple it with extreme tutting and covering your mouth with a hankie for added effect...

Good you see you on the daytime technology grid Galted

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:10 am

Galted wrote:Waiting for the latecomers. Being clever enough to use public transport should be a prerequisite. When they get here I'm going to give them a furious xenophobic glare.

You can blame Jeff.  He lets anyone in so long as he can line his own pockets.

You should be grateful Tina, it is folk like me who give you the opportunity to ogle the Ukranian girl at work.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:12 am

Rowley wrote:

You can blame Jeff.  He lets anyone in so long as he can line his own pockets.

You should be grateful Tina, it is folk like me who give you the opportunity to ogle the Ukranian girl at work.

She is dead to me. Bloody lesbian.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:23 am

Tino wrote:She is dead to me. Bloody lesbian.

you do realise that if a the very dead, blood covered corpse of an eastern european rug muncher appears then this could be used as evidence....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:50 am

Only to convict me...but as I eat all my victims I think I'm OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:55 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:She is dead to me. Bloody lesbian.

you do realise that if a the very dead, blood covered corpse of an eastern european rug muncher appears then this could be used as evidence....

I don't think she is a real lesbian so would that make my post inadmissible as evidence?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 11:57 am

Tino wrote:I don't think she is a real lesbian so would that make my post inadmissible as evidence?

not after this statement.... Best just get DAVE to eat them

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 17 Nov 2014, 12:00 pm

Smile ya son of a bitch

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 12:00 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I don't think she is a real lesbian so would that make my post inadmissible as evidence?

not after this statement....  Best just get DAVE to eat them

B*llocks. I haven't got the hang of this legal stuff.

That would involve me meeting up with Dave. I some reservations about this.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 17 Nov 2014, 12:02 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

B*llocks.  I haven't got the hang of this legal stuff.

That would involve me meeting up with Dave.  I some reservations about this.

You must be quite keen to meet him if you've already made the reservations.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 12:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

The only person on here I am 'keen' to meet is you, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 12:05 pm

Tino wrote:That would involve me meeting up with Dave. I some reservations about this.

Just dump it in the Leeds/Liverpool like most folk around here, I am sure DAVE will pick it up eventually

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 17 Nov 2014, 12:18 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

The only person on here I am 'keen' to meet is you, Jules.

I like you too much for that to happen Tino. I'd hate to see the disappointment in your face.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 1:02 pm

Shoite sandwich and shoite soup...

Phucking shoite

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 17 Nov 2014, 1:40 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Shoite sandwich and shoite soup...

Phucking shoite

Shoite - is that Japanese food?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 1:41 pm

Jules wrote:Shoite - is that Japanese food?

Yep, a type of mushroom I believe

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 1:50 pm

Rick, you don't half talk some shiitake.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 1:58 pm

Tino wrote:Rick, you don't half talk some shiitake.

True, but I am such a fun guy

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:05 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

They broke the mould with you rick.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

They broke the mould with you rick.

He really is magic.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:07 pm

I didn't want truffle peoples feathers with bad punnery

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:07 pm

That old chestnut again

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:08 pm

If this continues, I will lock the thread. Yes it will be a closed [culture] cup.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:09 pm

I used to work on a cruise ship. Quite often we would send the butler to the lower decks.

He was a porter below my floor.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:09 pm

See whats happened! Oyster ed it up too much

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:11 pm

Was an inordinate amount of spectacularly good-looking gash becoming British today. I suspect that michaels may have some involvement in the selection process.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:22 pm

rick_dagless wrote:See whats happened! Oyster ed it up too much

Praise the Lord. I'm prawn again!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:22 pm

I spilled sauce all over my trousers.

Poor Chinos will never be the same

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:24 pm

Adam wrote:I spilled sauce all over my trousers.

There is a morel to this story

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:27 pm

Adam D wrote:I spilled sauce all over my trousers.

I can imagine you in Chino's. With a red Lacoste shirt on and brown, slip on shoes. With a retro black and white Dunlop m*n-bag slung over your shoulders.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:35 pm

I can imagine you in Chino's.  With a red Lacoste shirt on and brown, slip on shoes.  With a retro black and white Dunlop m*n-bag slung over your shoulders.

You are dead to me.

You have just described everything I hate about this world.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:38 pm

Adam D wrote:

I can imagine you in Chino's.  With a red Lacoste shirt on and brown, slip on shoes.  With a retro black and white Dunlop m*n-bag slung over your shoulders.

You are dead to me.

You have just described everything I hate about this world.

I hate m*n-bags. Can I be alive to you again?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 17 Nov 2014, 2:41 pm

Lucky I had a defibrillator to hand.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 17 Nov 2014, 3:00 pm

Adam D wrote:Lucky I had a defibrillator to hand.

You're supposed to use it on your heart, not your hand. Unless it was hand on heart?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 17 Nov 2014, 4:32 pm

What is your favourite cheese?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 17 Nov 2014, 5:37 pm

Bought a soft blue cheese from a specialist cheese shop on a recent trip to Ongar. Don't know what the name of it is but it's bloody good (the cheese and the cheese shop). Had it (the cheese) with potato pancakes and went "mmmm" in a purry way on more than one occasion.

My cat's favourite cheese is tiny pieces of cheddar.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 17 Nov 2014, 10:23 pm

Bought some cheese from these mo fo's. Good sheeeet.

http://www.bookhams.com

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 18 Nov 2014, 12:45 am

Bought some books from here
http://www.cheesehams.com

and some ham from here
http://www.cheesebooks.com

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 Nov 2014, 7:04 am

Apple Smoked Chedder
or
Cheshire (of course)

Morning all

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 18 Nov 2014, 7:28 am

Morning Rick. Out at a clients today, am most assuredly not whichever minor celebrity has popped his clogs.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 Nov 2014, 7:33 am

Morning Jeff

I shall either a) Brief the troops as to your wherabouts, or b) make something inappropriate up.

Are you in the North?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 18 Nov 2014, 7:47 am

Hemel Hempstead, so most assuredly not northern, not London though so small mercies and all that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 Nov 2014, 7:51 am

Could be worse then mate, at least you will not have to re-mortgage your house for a panini

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 18 Nov 2014, 8:08 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Cheshire (of course)

Quality.

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next