The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Marco_Marky - Stuffington
Galted
kingraf
Rowley
Adam D
Pal Joey
JuliusHMarx
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 05 Nov 2014, 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

What, now?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:11 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Does anyone on here remember the old 606 days when on Friday's, we used to pick a board and invade it with silly posts?

Sean tried it recently on the rugby board. Something about non-English players in the team (or something like that) and using 'naaaaat' in an attempt to wind them up.

Last time I checked, not a single person had responded. Not one single reply. Not one. Nothing.

Epic fail.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:15 pm

I thought that people had gone on to the weightlifting board recently?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:24 pm

One from paperbag puncher on the golf site on 606:

Hi,

I've taken up golf and having problems with my swing. Whatever way I hold my club my balls always swing to the left. I have taken lessons and watched many technique dvds but still cant manage to right this. It happens with nearly every club. Whether I just stroke it, flop it or go hammer and tongs with the big one the balls keep going left.

My wife is a quite experienced and accomplished player and is getting frustrated with this. She says I'm holding my shaft all wrong and this is why I cant keep it straight.

Has anyone experienced this and managed to correct it? Thanks.

Made better by some serious responses:

I would stop taking advice from your wife and see a pro.

A series of lessons grounded in the fundamentals of the game rather than quick fixes are the best way to sort out something like that.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:27 pm

The boxing board used to occasionally have the ever hilarious "Does it hurt when you get punched in the ring?" question

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:28 pm

Just found my snooker article:

Hail Snooker fans.

I was playing my wife at snooker last night and she's a decent player (considering that she lost two fingers on her cueing hand in a fight in a nightclub in Sunderland in '97). Anyway, in the opening exchanges she was in amongst the balls and really stroking the cue beautifully when she suddenly lost her action and missed a sitter.

Spying my chance I pounced immediately got my cue into an easy red and sunk it expertly. It was then that I was struck with a conundrum. At first I though that the pink was available into the middle but on a second closer inspection I realised I was snookered by a protruding red. All the other colours were tied up with the exception of the brown and there were no obvious safeties available. The problem was that in going for the brown I was taking a massive risk on where the balls might end up and I might have been leaving an opening for my wife to attack.

My question - is it acceptable to go for the brown when snookered on the pink?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:30 pm

DAVE667 wrote:The boxing board used to occasionally have the ever hilarious "Does it hurt when you get punched in the ring?" question

And the greatest one of all - why do all boxers have big red hands?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:30 pm

DAVE667 wrote:The boxing board used to occasionally have the ever hilarious "Does it hurt when you get punched in the ring?" question

Or ones about having big red hands.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:31 pm

Oh just f*ck off Superfly.

C*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:32 pm

kiss

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:32 pm

That is the second time you have called someone a c*nt today Tina. When it is directed at me I let it gloss over me, as it is largely accurate. However you have now called it superfly, you dearly love superfly. What is bothering you?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:34 pm

Rowley wrote:That is the second time you have called someone a c*nt today Tina. When it is directed at me I let it gloss over me, as it is largely accurate. However you have now called it superfly, you dearly love superfly. What is bothering you?

I dearly love you as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:42 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:What is bothering you?

That's what's bothering you?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 2:43 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:What is bothering you?

That's what's bothering you?

Not really, I came to terms with it a while ago.

I'm just tired. I've done 10 consecutive work days in the office. I'm not used to it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:18 pm

Was in Next the other week with Mrs Superfly and saw those "lounge pants" you've previously referred to Tina.

Posh jogging bottoms.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:20 pm

superflyweight wrote:Was in Next the other week with Mrs Superfly and saw those "lounge pants" you've previously referred to Tina.  

Posh jogging bottoms.  

Did you get some?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:25 pm

Nah - she doesn't like sex in public.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:25 pm

superflyweight wrote:Nah - she doesn't like sex in public.  

She really does.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:31 pm

Between turning me down and having an affair, she doesn't have time for you, Tina.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:36 pm

superflyweight wrote:Between turning me down and having an affair, she doesn't have time for you, Tina.  

She is having an affair with Jeff. Sorry to break it to you on here, but being a little stalkerish w*nker has it's benefits.

I saw Jules filming it on his phone. Disgusting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:49 pm

superflyweight wrote:Between turning me down and having an affair, she doesn't have time for you, Tina.  

She is having an affair with Jeff.  Sorry to break it to you on here, but being a little stalkerish w*nker has it's benefits.

I saw Jules filming it on his phone.  Disgusting.

I can back this, Sean told me he saw you when he was sodomising himself atop a telegraph pole

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:51 pm

Everybody duck.

Shah is back!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 14 Nov 2014, 3:53 pm

She is having an affair with Jeff.  Sorry to break it to you on here, but being a little stalkerish w*nker has it's benefits.

Like I can work out how to film things using a phone.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 14 Nov 2014, 4:20 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Everybody duck.

Shah is back!

Just because you Poopie yaself when a male irrespective of age is present doesn't mean everyone else does

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 14 Nov 2014, 4:20 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yeah Tina, Jules is only just coming to terms with those new fangled talkies.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 14 Nov 2014, 4:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Martin-Cooper-First-Cell-Phone

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 14 Nov 2014, 4:22 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Its easy enough Julius, just show a little leg and tino will do it for you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 14 Nov 2014, 7:52 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm not sure Jules would want Cranky Pants anywhere near his Motorola DynaTAC 8000X.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 14 Nov 2014, 8:04 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm not sure Jules would want Cranky Pants anywhere near his Motorola DynaTAC 8000X.

Dunno about that LD, if he carried that monster in his scooter basket he'd need a counterweight at the back lest it cause a wheelie and cause him to ejaculate from the excitement at the post office.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 14 Nov 2014, 8:28 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Dunno about that LD, if he carried that monster in his scooter basket  he'd need a counterweight at the back lest it cause a wheelie and cause him to ejaculate from the excitement at the post office.

But would Tino fit in the scooter basket?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 14 Nov 2014, 9:39 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Dunno about that LD, if he carried that monster in his scooter basket  he'd need a counterweight at the back lest it cause a wheelie and cause him to ejaculate from the excitement at the post office.

But would Tino fit in the scooter basket?
depends on the temprament of the spermatozoa that puts him there

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 14 Nov 2014, 10:30 pm

Ha. Shah. Bloody terrorist.

Rugby board post I think was serious. Weightlifting one was too. Right need to go and give some money to spazzas and Africans.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 14 Nov 2014, 10:51 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Like I'm still capable of ejaculating.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 14 Nov 2014, 11:05 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Like I'm still capable of ejaculating.

Eat more fruit.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sun 16 Nov 2014, 12:39 pm

Watching ringside. Why don't they turn their chairs round the proper way

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 17 Nov 2014, 7:28 am

Good morning bitches, how goes it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 17 Nov 2014, 7:40 am

Morning Shah et al. Hope we are all well

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 7:49 am

Jeff/Shah etc. All well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 17 Nov 2014, 7:57 am

Sean seems rather upset about something, or to be more accurate. Everything...

Morning Shah, Ricko, Geoffrey.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:03 am

raf wrote:Sean seems rather upset about something, or to be more accurate. Everything...

Childhood trauma can do that...

Morning Raf

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:10 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:20 am

Hi

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:29 am

Nice weekend, Ricko?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:32 am

Fair to middling Tino, didn't do much, watched Klit walk through Pulev, watched England, slept, drank etc...

You?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:Fair to middling Tino, didn't do much, watched Klit walk through Pulev, watched England, slept, drank etc...

You?

Almost identical, other than I didn't watch England and ran around after children for 2 days.

Not even my children. Just any I could find.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:38 am

Tino wrote:Not even my children. Just any I could find.

Probably safer running from them mate...

What did you think of the boxing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:47 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Not even my children. Just any I could find.

Probably safer running from them mate...

What did you think of the boxing?

I thought it good actually.  He gets so much stick, but what do people want from him?  He turns up, in shape, for every fight and wins.

He ain't Tyson, or even Lewis in terms of excitement, but he is a credit to his profession and it's not really his fault that his era is so poor. Some of the other fat, out of shape blobs that hang around his division could learn a bit about dedication from him.  They need to raise their game.

I think he will get more plaudits a decade after he is gone.

You?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 17 Nov 2014, 8:49 am

Agreed, never been a fan, and always going to suffer from the fact that the 2 best in the division will never fight.

But shows he has a few more things in his locker than Jab/grab/lean.

As you say probably going to get more credit about 20 years down the line.

Looking forward to Eubank Saunders...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:24 am

He's no Max Schmeling

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:26 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:He's no Max Schmeling

I wrote an excellent article on Max Schmeling once, you'd have liked it.

Morning Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 17 Nov 2014, 9:39 am

Hello everybody. At Westminster Council where Galtova is getting her first world citizenship. Ceremony hasn't started yet and I'm dying for a poo. Wish I was at work.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next