The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Macho Man promo where he's only the 3rd most insane participant!

4 posters

Go down

A Macho Man promo where he's only the 3rd most insane participant! Empty A Macho Man promo where he's only the 3rd most insane participant!

Post by ADMIN Thu May 26, 2011 3:48 pm

I don't know whether this was a wrestling promo or whether the mid-Aughts cast of Saturday Night Live went back in time to do a parody of one. It would have been a funny parody, but when Macho is the relative straight man in this? Well, you know you're in for a surreal time here. Between Zeus' inhumanly loud grunting drowning out what Savage was trying to say and Sherri climbing up the cage and moaning "YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'M GONNA BE AT HOGAN" over and over like she was high on Ecstasy, Savage almost looked restrained. An awesome spectacle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0qwjiEHB20&feature=player_embedded

taken from http://wallsofjerichoholic.blogspot.com/2011/05/want-to-see-promo-where-randy-savage.html

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

A Macho Man promo where he's only the 3rd most insane participant! Empty Re: A Macho Man promo where he's only the 3rd most insane participant!

Post by davidl1061 Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

That is ridiculous! I enjoy when it looks as though the little bit of cage they have is going to fall over!

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

A Macho Man promo where he's only the 3rd most insane participant! Empty Re: A Macho Man promo where he's only the 3rd most insane participant!

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 4:59 pm

All I can say to that is wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm

I loved this promo, those 3 had really mad promos, the one they had on Brother Love was even better IMO

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Fri May 27, 2011 9:35 am

I love this promo. The Brother Love show promo is one of my favourite ever. Zeus was a terrible wrestler, and couldn't even remember the names of his opponents, but he was so over the top on promos that he came across as a genuine mad man, and it worked when he was alongside the equally psychotic Savage and Sherri.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down