The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRU complain to BBC over interviews conducted with Warren Gatland

+16
Cyril
ScarletSpiderman
nlpnlp
WELL-PAST-IT
wayne
TightHEAD
Notch
SecretFly
beshocked
The Saint
BigTrevsbigmac
aucklandlaurie
HammerofThunor
Seagultaf
bedfordwelsh
LordDowlais
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WRU complain to BBC over interviews conducted with Warren Gatland  - Page 2 Empty WRU complain to BBC over interviews conducted with Warren Gatland

Post by LordDowlais Thu 27 Nov 2014, 16:33

First topic message reminder :

Well, it looks like somebody is feeling the pressure, but it looks as though all his staff and the WRU have come out to defend him. Take a look at the following link, it makes for interesting reading:-

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/nov/25/wales-bbc-interviews-warren-gatland

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

WRU complain to BBC over interviews conducted with Warren Gatland  - Page 2 Empty Re: WRU complain to BBC over interviews conducted with Warren Gatland

Post by Pal Joey Sat 29 Nov 2014, 12:59

The Saint wrote:Am I missing something here? I get referred to as an idiot and the get told off for posting a lighthearted response. Someone also directs a profanity at me and has no action taken against them. One rule for Saint and different rules for everyone else?

Can we not provoke Cyril?... and Cyril - Mind Your Language, please.
Leave the action to us Saint. We promise to treat all members equally.

Regardless of the outcomes today it would be appreciated if we think before flinging arrows at particular posters/countries before, during and after the matches.

Thanks.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

WRU complain to BBC over interviews conducted with Warren Gatland  - Page 2 Empty Re: WRU complain to BBC over interviews conducted with Warren Gatland

Post by The Saint Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:01

No problem Dog. Just promise us you'll polish that new minocle of yours before you comment on this evenings game...
Wink

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:18

I've just cleaned it in a special solution to remove any antipodean bias. Wink
I'm pretty careful what I say on here - especially on these sensitive match threads.

You never see me singling out particular players, officials, nations. Feel free to call me up on it if you think I'm guilty of it though.

Enjoy the match... and best of luck to your team later on. Good luck to any SA fans too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:42

Thanks LD, hope your team makes it 3/3 vs England Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:47

Are you including recent cricket matches? I don't quite follow. Wink

Oh I see. The Southern thing. OK

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 29 Nov 2014, 13:49

Of course the Southern thing. Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 29 Nov 2014, 14:18

Journalist asking a difficult question shocker!

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Sat 29 Nov 2014, 16:46

Gats will sleep well tonight Smile

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by BigTrevsbigmac Sat 29 Nov 2014, 16:50

The Saint wrote:Am I missing something here? I get referred to as an idiot and the get told off for posting a lighthearted response. Someone also directs a profanity at me and has no action taken against them. One rule for Saint and different rules for everyone else?

No problem I'm not offended but most idiots are missing something upstairs.

Congratulations to a Wales on ther win Hug

BigTrevsbigmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2