The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWA Season 8 Homepage

+8
jai.roberts
TwisT
Uryu Ishida
Marky
Gregers
x12x
The_Enigma
Fernando
12 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

WWA Season 8 Homepage  - Page 10 Empty WWA Season 8 Homepage

Post by Fernando Tue 23 Dec 2014, 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the World Wrestling Association!

Noticeboard
Next Week 6 SHOW Due- Sunday 5th April
Next Week 6 VOTING Due - Wednesday 8th April

Week 7 Show Due - Wednesday 15th April
Week 7 Voting Due - Sunday 19th April

There will be No Lawyers this season due to lack of any being accepted last year so not worth the time unless a volunteer does them

Please use this thread to chat, relax, have fun and discuss your rosters and future storylines 

Roster Pages

Tactics Page
Injuries
Rules
Fixtures & Results
League Table

Last edited by Fernando on Sun 08 Feb 2015, 10:28 pm; edited 11 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWA Season 8 Homepage  - Page 10 Empty Re: WWA Season 8 Homepage

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 18 Jan 2015, 11:44 am

Also can I use local wrestlers?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 18 Jan 2015, 12:13 pm

Nick you can send votes to either Nando or Enigma and I assume that anyone who is involved in wrestling such as a local wrestler would be available in foreigns.

I've always thought that hiring people from UFC or even boxing makes sense as its something we've seen from WWE, TNA and even ROH.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 18 Jan 2015, 12:59 pm

I'm just gonna rob people from other brands

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:45 pm

WWA Question
Would you guys prefer a 10 Day Week, or would you rather up the tempo slightly and have things moved to 7 days to get your shows in? Majority Vote will decide.

Just awaiting Jai's votes/feedback and we can Week 1 Results posted tonight.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:52 pm

10 day week please

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 18 Jan 2015, 7:06 pm

10 day week

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 18 Jan 2015, 8:15 pm

I'm happy with either but I'll vote for 10 as I think it'll help people out if they have busy weeks. Looking forward to the feedback, I don't really care about winning this season as I'm just creating something that I'd want to see. I think that my indie roster might not be to everyone's liking.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 18 Jan 2015, 9:05 pm

10 day please mate

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:46 pm

10 for me too.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 18 Jan 2015, 10:51 pm

Can I get a response to my secret foreign? Hopefully I can confirm tomorrow.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:31 am

10 for me as well, sorry guys Sunday turned into a drunken blur and now I have to face Monday, I completley forgot to send votes in will do it at the end of play today deepest apologies

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 19 Jan 2015, 11:33 am

NGPW News...

NGPW President Stephanie McMahon has announced that this week's episode of NGPW will be a special tag-team edition titled 'Double DARE' 4 hand chosen teams will compete in a #1 contenders tournament with the winners going on to face our NGPW Tag Team Champions on next week's show. As a bonus, the winning team will also choose the stipulation in their title match.

So far the confirmed teams will be...

#1 - The Dudley Boys (Buh Buh Ray Dudley & D'Von Dudley)
#2 - The Decade (Jimmy Jacobs & BJ Whitmer)
#3 - Beer Money Inc. (Bobby Roode & James Storm
#4 - ??? ???

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 19 Jan 2015, 4:08 pm

Answered all the questions now. Cheers for that guys.

What's the latest on results and bonuses? I have been out all weekend. Got my last foriegn in mind.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 19 Jan 2015, 6:32 pm

Results/Bonuses will be issued once Jai sends his votes...

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 19 Jan 2015, 7:09 pm

Cheers mate, didn't want to miss it :-)

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:11 pm

Votes have been sent sorry for the delay guys

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:11 pm

Sent them to yourself Enigma

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:15 pm

the good news is he ain't here for the moment Laugh so results will be done when he arrives tomorrow presumably... Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:20 pm

I'll forward them to you Nando, 2 mins

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:21 pm

done

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:24 pm

Results for Week 1 - Bonus news to come due to people sending to Me/Enigma so confer about who done what

XPW 2-4 ASWF - Voted so far - Twist, Enigma, Viper, Uryu, Gregers,Jai
NGPW 6-0 Nxtreme - Voted so far - Twist, Viper, Uryu,Nando,Nick,Jai
SDF 0-6 OPAL - Voted so far  - Twist, Enigma, Viper, Gregers, Nando,Nick
XXX 1-5 TNT - Voted so far - Enigma, Uryu, Gregers,Nando,Nick,Jai

Feedback

XPW Feedback: I think this was CM Punk overkill. Tremendous wrestler but taking part in 3 matches diluted the show for me. I would have liked to have seen more segments that set up future stories but apart from the ending, there was no indication of who would fight who in the coming weeks. The main event would have been good, but I believe it would have been much better an event if CM Punk hadn't took part previously. Bit of a mish mash to me personally.

XPW Feedback
Perfect combination of a short length show that manages to pack the importance into it. Strong roster capable of putting on a world class card with some exciting fresh matches. Perhaps feel that more numbers may be needed as CM Punk featured in 3 different matches including a 2/3 Falls Match so the outcome was always predictable.

XPW
A good show with some great match ups and a nice build for some future feuds. XPW provides nice builds for Harper, Henry and Rowan but I felt Bryan was made to look weak and was written out of character. I feel that crowning the main title without any real build was a shame but I look forward to seeing what's next from the show.

XPW: Wow....this was a show full of quality matches and i so don't want him to go the full blown russo route but if he does I think he can out russo russo.

XPW Feedback:
+ Punk vs Itami is a dream match especially if this leads to a feud over the GTS
+ Having Ricochet as your Champion is just brilliant, one of the best talents in the world right now. Then just when it couldn't get better Steen shows up? Steen vs Ricochet... Yes Please!
- Needs some more formatting, break up the text a bit with the quote function/italics?

---

ASWF Feedback: A nice intro (and those were lacking this week) with some good segments. Some of the matches were well put together and I liked how Wyatt was built throughout the show. The main event was really good and the ending left on a great hook that makes me want to read next weeks show. I thought this was a good all round show

ASWF Feedback
Really pleasing to see Nick taking things seriously this season. Good well written matches that flowed throughout
the show. Bray Wyatt's characters had great development. I would like to try and challenge Nick to create/changes
some of the current rosters characters from what they are in WWE and see how creative he can be. The new fraction/stable
will be a good test to see how this pans out over the season.

ASWF
A really good show with some funny moments that is slightly let down with the fact that none of the titles seem to have any build before being crowned. The main event was really good but the show seemed to lack more storyline build up within the mid to lower cards.

ASWF: Ok on a personal note Nick, get the moves right its a Jackknife Powerbomb NOT Jacknight. Overall though you have me interested in your show, I hope you can keep it rolling with the mystery men.

ASWF Feedback:
+ The intrigue around the #AChangeIsComing worked throughout the show, having the attack at the end worked well
- Acknowledging WWE in your opening segment, and to a lesser extent your opponents XPW, just didn't work for me and came across like a desperate move
- Your roster is a bit Top Heavy for my liking, main event/top card calibre we have Goldberg/Jericho/Wyatt/Ambrose/Barrett/Nash/Kennedy/MVP. You need to bring in some more mid/low card talent to balance this out otherwise you'll be giving away big matches each and every week

--------

nXtreme Feedback: A good well put together show (even if I raised my eyebrow at Vince saying Too Cool v Planet Funk is what the fans want). I can see a nice little power struggle going on here between Vince and JBL. Some good matches and a great main event. A very good ending as well. Maybe the show felt a little short (although that was possible to do with using quotes), but on the whole I enjoyed it a lot. It had comic moments, serious moments and an ending which makes you want to come back.

nXtreme
Nxtreme starts with a great intro that really shows off the long history of the show and helps quickly build this seasons theme although I feel this may be lost on people who aren't familiar with it. I felt the show was hurt by the short matches but the main event was really well written and the history made up for the title being on the line early. The show was a little on the long side but this didn't take away the enjoyment of Vince taking over and the dig at WWE's style of booking.

NXTREME: Solid show here and looking forward to Aries v Cena.

Nxtreme - Always impressive shows Greggers. You're matches were just top notch. Good work. I gave the win to enigma because i wasn't a fan of your ending, whilst others probably are i wasn't. Felt it was flat and not a good way to go off air.

-----

NGPW: I think this was probably my favourite show of the week. A great mix of segments (which kick off new stories), some good matches and an epic main event. I could not find a fault with it really and Gregers was unlucky to go up against NGPW as I thought both shows were excellent. NGPW just shaded it however.

NGPW - Great ending with the arrival of a new faction. Also i liked your use of your midcard always vital. Weather its me being stupid or not (probably the former) but im not sure if Stephanie came across as a heel or a face, and i think that is vital.

NGPW has always put on great shows and this is no different. Starting with a great intro using past seasons NGPW starts strongly and quickly sets up some interesting feuds and storylines. Although I feel that two title matches on a normal show with only five matches might be over doing it I honestly think that the quality of the matches and the show do more than enough to overlook this. I also think that the British Embassy is a great faction and a great use of Prince Nana.

NGPW: This was a solid opening show but raven and another flock, that I don't wanna see....yet I wanna see the British Embassy THRIVE!

SDF feedback: I wasn't sure of the beginning of the show, it felt as if there was no proper intro and we were thrust straight into a McGuinness promo. There were a few bits in it that I found a bit confusing, such as Rollins and Super Crazy arguing about who will partner Hardy next week. Why was that important? What does either of them get from being Hardy's partner? And why would this be such a key reason for Rollins attacking Super Crazy? The show on the whole felt quite short with only 4 matches and one of them not even starting properly. It just felt a bit thrown together, without any key moments where you can say X is going to feud with X for this reason, and apart from the strength group I don't see where the other members of the roster go from here.

SDF Feedback
Unique opening show. I like the concept of groups/stables but no mention in the introduction promo left me slightly confused. I liked the reactions, it's a good indication of who's face/heel and it's nice to see groups mixed up with both. Rusev was built up superbly the having a 4-match card, including 1 beat-down/squash just felt extremely short.

SDF
SDF's team theme provides a nice twist on a something we've seen nearly every season and while I like the tension between the teams some of the choices don't make sense such as Konnan being classed as technical. I felt that the show was let down by the lack of matches and listing reactions to every wrestler at the start was a lazy way to tell us how to react. Despite this some of the story lines look promising and I look forward to how the scores add up.

SDF Feedback:
+ I love the groups that you've created. Although we've seen many multi-group seasons in WWA you've bought something new to the idea which is great to see
+ Using the show to pick some of the leaders and to tease descent especially by not making Rollins leader!
- Your show needs more formatting, maybe try out the "quote" function to break up the wall of text?

SDF - To start off with, i wasn't a fan of JBL and Striker telling everyone who is what. Don't get why that needed to happen. Liked the Lashley and Rusev segments and i hope this has an interesting feud. Main event was good, but not enough big names in there for my liking.

---------

OPAL feedback: I liked the opening segment which set out the story of the show well. The matches were all very well put together and made sense (even Kane v Bagwell that is a mismatch at the best of times!). There were some good segments that would I assume set up future stories as well. The main event was probably the best of the week in my eyes and the end was very well done.

OPAL Feedback
Very enjoyable show. The introduction has set up the entire season nicely and the character development was very interesting. There is so much potential using the history to see most wrestlers turning on their fractions with Jarrett/Hall good references. What a phonemial ending! I had  completely forgotten about ECW but could really pictures Styles gate crashing along with the ECW fraction invading. Great build up and great execution on what has to be my fav show of the week.

OPAL
OPAL loses points for being another team themed season but having a season in the past is a really cool and original idea. Some of the feuds being set up don't quite excite me but the idea of Sting and the Undertaker was great even before an amazing twist with ECW making their mark. I feel like using modern terms such as “B+ players” slightly takes away from the retro theme but not enough to really damage the show. Although it makes sense I feel that there are too many titles and this way be used to cover up ideas for feuds.

OPAL Feedback:
+ The whole concept behind the retro idea is fantastic and clearly setting out that it is set in that era helps the realism
+ Jeff Jarrett being on his own team, Yes, just Yes
- You've got a great roster but I feel there are a few big names missing especially in the ECW roster, maybe look at Taz for ECW? Also getting in the nWo (maybe after the first PPV) would help as well

OPAL - Fantastic ending to the show, was very interesting and enjoyable. Also liked the way everything was explained clearly. The Kane attack on Jeff Jarret hope we get more insight on the next show.

--------

XXX Feedback:
Solid show, although the format is almost identical to opening show from last season if I'm not mistaken.  Although there was slightly to much Regal/Cornette, I like the development between both characters so will be interesting to see where that heads. Omega & Nakamura make an interesting pairing in what could be an amazing tag-team division. There wasn't really any stand-out or shocks in terms of results.

XXX: Not really sure what to say here as I don't know Gargano ( at time of writing) but I hope you can convince me he is worth it.

XXX Feedback:
+ I like the idea of having the King of the Mountain Tournament and it was fresh to see a show that went pretty much straight into a match
- Having your wrestlers appear in multiple matches over the course of the night hurt the card in my opinion
- I'm sorry but the show was far too long in my opinion, 7 matches is at least one longer than I think work on a weekly TV show. Also the matches being written as paragraphs makes them hard to read and makes the matches seam a lot shorter than they are according to the result of the match, I need more idea that time is passing between the spots

XXX - Fantastic booking of the matches, very well done.

---------

TNT Feedback:
Welcomed return to WWA with twisting providing an excellent return show. Nice introduction to the promotion with some  great character building development between Ryback/Vader and the triangle of Gordan/Heyman/Hart. Loved the introduction of the Rude/Venis team who already have great chemistry. Good array of action on the card. Moving onto the negative points, it did take an age before getting into the first match with some segment's needing to tone down slightly. I'm still unsure about the ending as Lesnar was always going to return at some point as does slighlty
weaken the Heavyweight Championship. I'm willing to see where this takes storyline takes me.

TNT: Very interested by the mystery guy as well as lesnar v hbk

TNT Feedback:
+ A great roster bought together by Twist with a very solid first show
+ The use of Brock at the end kept the show fresh, hopefully we can get Brock vs Michaels and RVD vs Orton
- I feel the show needs a more consistent formatting style, e.g. whenever a match is on put the title of the match in bold (or italics) as it helps break up the text

TNT - I just thought XXX was a slighty better show, but for a first timer that was a great show mate, you will do well in this tournament.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:40 pm

Well played Enigma mate, show of the week for me there.

Very glad at least one person got the "giving the fans what they want" line!

As only four bits of feedback on nXtreme I'd be happy for the two voters who didnt give feedback to pm me with any if they want/have time

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 19 Jan 2015, 9:42 pm

Wasn't expecting that result ....

My issue now is how do I top the ending? Need some thought lol

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:02 pm

Week 1 Bonuses

All shows, voting & feedback have now been accounted for. You can now add the following to your budgets. Please make sure you edit your home page to include your weekly bonuses.

ASWF - £10 Million

NGPW - £10 Million

nXtreme - £10 Million

OPAL - £7.5 Million

TNT - £10 Million

SDF - £10 Million

XPW - £7.5 Million

XXX - £10 Million

Gregers - I honestly thought 6-0 was very flattening, was expecting things to be MUCH closer. I guess the unpredictability of opening week throws up a couple of surprising votes.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:04 pm

ok, just a quick reminder...i dont own jbl, i own jr. Also i'm expecting to be bottom of the table as per usual Smile

I will admit judging konnan as a tech was for balance issues, that n he has a submission finisher.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:16 pm

I think Gregers and Enigmas shows were best of the bunch as my feedback showed. I think it was close to pick who was top, but obviously everyone thought Enigma just shaded it.

Very pleased with my win, will take on board the formatting comments. Will make sure I will do that next show. Understand it was a bit slow before the first match but as it's a totally new show, I had to set the scene.

Can I add 10m for answering the spotlight questions? I did 16 lol.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by jai.roberts Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:17 pm

Who ever gave me the feedback about the ECW roster Taz is already on another show and so is Kevin Nash, I did try lol

jai.roberts

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:18 pm

I agree with a lot of the feedback and knew that my roster choice would probably effect votes along with other factors but I cannot agree that the show was too long...we're given 7 matches so why not use them? Also looking at some of the other shows posted mine was actually quite brief.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm

TwisT wrote:I think Gregers and Enigmas shows were best of the bunch as my feedback showed. I think it was close to pick who was top, but obviously everyone thought Enigma just shaded it.

Very pleased with my win, will take on board the formatting comments. Will make sure I will do that next show. Understand it was a bit slow before the first match but as it's a totally new show, I had to set the scene.

Can I add 10m for answering the spotlight questions? I did 16 lol.

Yeah you have to confirm that on transfer confirmation though WWA Season 8 Homepage  - Page 10 3559488474 bonus you don't Smile

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Mon 19 Jan 2015, 10:43 pm

Thanks Nadster. Will do a foriegn with my cash.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 20 Jan 2015, 1:43 pm

Conversation seems to have tailed off a bit this week so let's get things following...

WWA Question of the Week

How would you book TNA differently to create it's own identity? What would you change from the current show booking? Who would you centre your roster around? Who would you Hire/Fire?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 20 Jan 2015, 2:14 pm

I beat Nando????

Think I might retire now and end on a high ...

#ThereComingSunday

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 20 Jan 2015, 4:23 pm

*They're

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 20 Jan 2015, 4:23 pm

Sorry but as a teacher that really annoyed me!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Jan 2015, 4:29 pm

wut?

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 20 Jan 2015, 4:58 pm

There, Their and They're

Could not agree more Gregers.

In answer to the question, I don't know why TNA feels it cannot rely on the stars it created rather than bringing in diluted talent that WWE didn't want. WCW and WWF created their own major stars in the late 80's and very rarely did stars cross over. By the early 90's, it started to happen more often but even then it wasn't wrestlers on their way out. I use Ric Flair's 92 run in the WWF as an example when he was purely NWA/WCW beforehand.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:31 pm

Will we get foriegns answered tonight?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:35 pm

whn enigma replies

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 21 Jan 2015, 12:04 am

TNA...

I agree with Twist 100%, TNA needs to realise that hiring Ex-WWE guys is not a way to make a name for yourself...while it has worked a few times I think the majority of the time it just doesn't hit the mark.

I do think they should take a leaf out of HHH though, he is currently hiring the very best from the indies and turning it in to gold on NXT. TNA should scout every indie in America and hire guys who are different to what we are seeing on RAW and Smackdown.

Guys like Brian Cage who is strong as hell but also super agile, Johnny Gargano who has an amazing move set and would work amazingly with guys like Aries, Adam Cole who is still so young but has star written all over him. I'd do my best to get Styles back, I'd try anything to get The Bucks before WWE do, Joey Ryan and Candice LeRae one of the most over teams I have seen on the indies and brilliant workers on their own and last but not least Ricochet...the guy is the fricken man and probably the best wrestler in the world bar none...I'd then look at the current roster and look to the future with guys like The Wolves, Aries, EC3, Gunner and Magnus being the guys to lead in to the future...obviously Aries isn't exactly young but he's got experience and can help the newer guys coming in.

While I was at it I'd also bring back Bad Influence.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:25 pm

Show your face enigma mate. Want to write my show tonight Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:43 pm

Sorted Twist.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:44 pm

Cheers my man. Glad of 10 day shows because tonight is literally my only free night in the next 2 weeks Sad

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu 22 Jan 2015, 9:09 am

Morning all,

My second show is done, I will post it tonight. I will put a WWA Season 8 Homepage  - Page 10 3559488474 Week 2 WWA Season 8 Homepage  - Page 10 3559488474 in ode of Nando.

Anyone up for any deals? I like to keep my roster fresh and evolving. I am looking for WWE or WCW wrestlers really, no indies please.

Feel free to make me an offer. No one on my roster is NFS if the deal is right. Think my previous dealings have shown I am fair guy to do deals with.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:47 am

Show's up. I have read all the feedback (thanks for that) and hopefully I have rectified any of the negative comments this week

Still up for deals by the way.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:03 am

Question of the day
Who do you want to win the Royal Rumble
Who do you think will
Book the WM Main event

My Answers
Daniel Bryan
Roman Reigns
Personally and im aware most would hate it but id like to a rubber match between Cena & Lesnar. Think would be better then Reigns/Lesnar

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:43 am

- Roman Reigns
- Daniel Bryan
- Sting v Lesnar. Sting wins and Undertaker comes out afterwards which sets up a Sting v Undertaker retirement match next WM.

#oldschool

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 23 Jan 2015, 1:42 pm

I want Dean Ambrose to win
I think Roman Reigns will win
WM main event: Reigns v Lesnar with Roman winning the title followed by a cash in by Rollins.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 23 Jan 2015, 1:48 pm

Actually this is what I'd want for the main event...
The WWE Title is put on the line as a triple threat with Bryan v Reigns v Lesnar.

The rules state that the first pinfall is for the World Heavyweight Title with Reigns pinning Bryan, the second pin is for the WWE title which Bryan wins by pinning Reigns.

The match ends with Rollins cashing in on Reigns, Ambrose comes out and accidentally hits Reigns giving Rollins the win setting up a three way Sheild feud. Lesnar leaves until Summerslam where he comes back to face Bryan for the title claiming that he never lost the title due to Bryan pinning Reigns.

The ending would have Reigns hit with an F5 but before Brock can pin Bryan hits the solid knee + knocking Lesnar from the ring allowing him to pin Reigns.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 23 Jan 2015, 6:09 pm

Guys... Just a reminder that Week 2 Shows are due in before midnight on Sunday!

Who do I want to win the rumble - Daniel Bryan
Who do I think win will the rumble - Seth Rollins (If Title Match is before Rumble) Otherwise Daniel Bryan.
WM Main Event - Seth Rollins Vs Daniel Bryan Vs Brock Lesnar
Surprise Entrants - Dudleys, DDP, Santino, X-Pac

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 25 Jan 2015, 10:20 am

Where's everyone's shows?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content