The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:32 pm

I think you are occasionally quite funny Jules, if that helps.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:34 pm

It might. I'm not sure.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:38 pm

I think you're always funny Jules. Its just that these guys are c*nts and don't appreciate intelligent humour

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:39 pm

Union Cane wrote:I think you are occasionally quite funny Jules, if that helps.

He did a funny one about something a while back. Can't remember exactly what it was but I did rfol lol at something. May have been Raf but pretty sure it was Jules.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I could probably put up with all of it, even the 60s lyrics, but it was the "Can't have been anyone on here, it's way too amusing." that got to me Tino. It really did. I am nothing without my reputation.

Would it make it better if I said you're the best of a bad bunch?

1. You
2. 'Fly (begrudgingly)
3. Cane
3.1. Galted
4. RiCk
5. Adam
6. Abu Bakr al-ShahenshahG
7. Jeff
8. Raf
9. Genital herpes
10. Lumbering Jack
11. Sean

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:50 pm

7th Tina, that hurts, a lot. I am behind a radical preacher who almost certainly wants to kill us all, and who reminds you of when you got decked by a child on a daily basis.

Last edited by Rowley on Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:50 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I could probably put up with all of it, even the 60s lyrics, but it was the "Can't have been anyone on here, it's way too amusing." that got to me Tino. It really did. I am nothing without my reputation.

1. You
2. 'Fly (begrudgingly)
3. Cane
3.1. Galted
4. RiCk
5. Adam
7. Jeff
8. Raf
9. Genital herpes
10. Lumbering Jack
11. Sean

Tino finally starts being accurate, placing himself behind genital herpes lumbering jack and sean although I wonder why he made the distinction between the three

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:52 pm

Rowley wrote:7th Tina, that hurts, a lot. I am behind a radical preacher who almost certainly wants to kill us all, and who reminds you of when you got decked by a child on a daily basis.

See, it's this b*llocks about being decked by a child that prevents you moving up the list.

That and Prince Philip.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:54 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:genital herpes lumbering jack and sean although I wonder why he made the distinction between the three

Laugh

You've just edged up 1 place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 1:55 pm

c0ckheads

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:00 pm

I will accept 2nd place behind Jules. He is funny, but he'll be dead soon enough and I'll be top.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:genital herpes lumbering jack and sean although I wonder why he made the distinction between the three

Laugh

Making my way back to jules babe, with a burning love insiiiiiiide

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:09 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Laugh

Making my way back to jules babe, with a burning fuse insiiiiiiide

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:10 pm

superflyweight wrote:I will accept 2nd place behind Jules.  He is funny, but he'll be dead soon enough and I'll be top.  

A life expectancy joke from a scot?!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Laugh

Making my way back to jules babe, with a burning fuse insiiiiiiide

Better dynamite inside than a c0ck but i suppose you'd disagree or wonder why i made the distinction

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:23 pm

Although I think that post moves raf to 11th

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Although I think that post moves raf to 11th

The lady doth protest too much

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Although I think that post moves raf to 11th

The lady doth protest too much

So would you if you were bleaching your hair

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:36 pm

3rd, wow, I'm touched.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 2:39 pm

Union Cane wrote:3rd, wow, I'm touched.

You used to be 1st. Then you started with the whole UCPL lounge business and then I met Julius. Hence the current 3rd place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm

Hate people who like to surround themselves with people whop make them feel better within themselves.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm

I'll take 3rd, any higher and it would feel a bit gay.

Still amazed at how affronted and upset you were by the whole UCPL lounge business. You strange man.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:08 pm

Union Cane wrote:I'll take 3rd, any higher and it would feel a bit gay.

Still amazed at how affronted and upset you were by the whole UCPL lounge business. You strange man.

Jules and I are waxing each other's nipples. Nothing remotely gay about that.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:08 pm

Union Cane wrote:You strange man.

Says the man who starts a thread to talk about another thread. And names it after himself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm

Says the man who starts a thread to talk about another thread.  And names it after himself.

oooooo get you!!!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Says the man who starts a thread to talk about another thread.  And names it after himself.

oooooo get you!!!!

Bit camp.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:15 pm

Threads are limited to 990 posts, each season ran for about three months and there was like 70 odd people playing, 70 x 12 = 840, so any superfluous nonsense would have busted the thread. And it would have been silly to name it after someone else.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:18 pm

Union Cane wrote:superfluous nonsense

There was none of that. None whatsoever. How very dare you.

Even Sean's Hopkinsgate stuff had merit and was relevant.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:22 pm

Was that when Union crumbled under a bit of pressure from coxy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:25 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Was that when Union crumbled under a bit of pressure from coxy?

Yeah.

Coxy done him up. Mugged him off. Bent him over and slapped his bum till it was red raw.

I admit I got done by Strongy yesterday, but at least I've never been handed it by that little cretin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:28 pm

It was when Hopkins Dawson was declared a no contest and you wanted points for predicting a draw, it wasn't a draw, you got no points, nobody was handed their arse by anybody.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:29 pm

Union Cane wrote:It was when Hopkins Dawson was declared a no contest and you wanted points for predicting a draw, it wasn't a draw, you got no points, nobody was handed their arse by anybody.

You keep telling yourself that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:30 pm

Union Cane wrote:It was when Hopkins Dawson was declared a no contest and you wanted points for predicting a draw, it wasn't a draw, you got no points, nobody was handed their arse by anybody.

You always said first result stands. First result on Boxrec was a draw. I'm not bitter. Barelym ever enters my thoughts...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:35 pm

Tell you what, I'll set up a UC Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Lounge thread and you can discuss it in there.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:Tell you what, I'll set up a UC Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Lounge thread and you can discuss it in there.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 3559488474

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Jan 2015, 3:37 pm

He took a leave of absence last time it got hot in the kitchen.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Jan 2015, 4:16 pm

seanmichaels wrote:He took a leave of absence last time it got hot in the kitchen.

He probably didnt want a saucepan up his arris, especially after it had been up yours.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Jan 2015, 4:38 pm

Union Cane wrote:Tell you what, I'll set up a UC Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Lounge thread and you can discuss it in there.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 3559488474

And he is above me Tina? (considerably so at that) The Prince Philip jibe can't have hurt that much.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm

superflyweight wrote:I will accept 2nd place behind Jules.  He is funny, but he'll be dead soon enough and I'll be top.  

Don't count your chickens. I've got a corker of an anecdote about a sh1t first date that I've been saving up for when Julius is no longer with us.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Jan 2015, 5:08 pm

Galted wrote:

Don't count your chickens.  I've got a corker of an anecdote about a sh1t first date that I've been saving up for when Julius is no longer with us.

Shouldn't be too long.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 21 Jan 2015, 5:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Don't count your chickens.  I've got a corker of an anecdote about a sh1t first date that I've been saving up for when Julius is no longer with us.

Shouldn't be too long.

I'm in no hurry to use it, Julius, and should add that I will be fairly miserable for a while when someone who hasn't posted all day starts with "I'm not JuliusHMarx".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Jan 2015, 8:50 pm

1. You
2. 'Fly (begrudgingly)
3. Cane
3.1. Galted
4. RiCk
5. Adam
7. Jeff
8. Raf
9. Genital herpes
10. Lumbering Jack
11. Sean

I lost my sense of humour reading that list.
Maybe someone can do an Out of Left Field Post List. Think I'd at least come about 3rd in that.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Jan 2015, 8:52 pm

7th hurt me LD, I can only begin to imagine your pain. That's how it is with Tina though. He has absolutely no thought for the feelings of anyone but himself.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Jan 2015, 8:56 pm

Agree mate. It's all about him on here.

Such a beautiful morning outside. A perfect day to quit this site.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Jan 2015, 8:59 pm

I might ban him, we'll see how big and clever he is then.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Jan 2015, 9:01 pm

He's not even worth the keypad work. I'd rather let him stay and make a complete fool of himself.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Jan 2015, 9:09 pm

As long as he realises he is messing with the wrong blue badge now. I'll take him down quicker than a seven year old.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Wed 21 Jan 2015, 9:13 pm

Morning/Evening all.

All a bit gay on here today, what's with all of this talk of emotions and feelings? I thought you were men of the north...

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Jan 2015, 9:37 pm

Agree trottb, there's too much petty bickering and pigeon pecking going on here of late.

I'm off for breakfast. Steel swarf on slightly burnt cardboard box (they usually put a few rusty bolts on the side for me) and a quart of diesel.

Did you see my reply to KP_f's post? Someone had to stick up for Finn. Couldn't believe he tried to compare him with Binny. Isn't that a girl's name?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Jan 2015, 10:16 pm

trottb wrote:Morning/Evening all.

All a bit gay on here today, what's with all of this talk of emotions and feelings? I thought you were men of the north...

Love you mate.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next