The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Adam D
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Rowley
Union Cane
Galted
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
14 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 14 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Beautiful - well played  Eat it Tina.

Yeah, I agree. eat it Tina.

Last edited by superflyweight on Thu 15 Jan 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:14 pm

Fair one, I was no where near that one...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:18 pm

superflyweight wrote:I've not wound up Strongy for a while.  Depending on my workload, I think next week could be a big week for me and him.  

Do it, he handed Tina his arse this week. Tina and I may have our issues on occasion, but he is culture cup. Mess with one of us, mess with all of us. (that is not an invite to Sean's house master at school by the way)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:22 pm

Jeff wrote:Do it, he handed Tina his arse this week. Tina and I may have our issues on occasion, but he is culture cup. Mess with one of us, mess with all of us. (that is not an invite to Sean's house master at school by the way)

I am willing to dive in for solidarity reasons...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:Do it, he handed Tina his arse this week. Tina and I may have our issues on occasion, but he is culture cup. Mess with one of us, mess with all of us. (that is not an invite to Sean's house master at school by the way)

Thanks guys.

Smash him up. The bastard.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:24 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Me too, not cos I'm considered part of this elitist circle jerk, but I do firmly believe STRONGY is a proper c*nt and a half

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:28 pm

DAVE wrote:Me too, not cos I'm considered part of this elitist circle jerk, but I do firmly believe STRONGY is a proper c*nt and a half

Fair point, well made...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:28 pm

i could use my 'Did you hear about the Irishman who tried to blow up a bus?' joke.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:28 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Me too, not cos I'm considered part of this elitist circle jerk, but I do firmly believe STRONGY is a proper c*nt and a half

We consider you part of the family, Dave, even though you should have left your taste in music behind in your teenage years.

You're still one of us. Not the sort of family member anyone wants to visit for tea, but worthy of a Christmas card at least.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:i could use my 'Did you hear about the Irishman who tried to blow up a bus?' joke.
I could follow it up with the "Did you hear about the Irishman who tried to f*ck a Princess?" joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

We consider you part of the family, Dave, even though you should have left your taste in music behind in your teenage years.

Adam should have left watching wrestling behind in a similar time frame, but we accept him. You need to be more forgiving Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:49 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:i could use my 'Did you hear about the Irishman who tried to blow up a bus?' joke.
I could follow it up with the "Did you hear about the Irishman who tried to f*ck a Princess?" joke

what happened?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:50 pm

Rowley wrote:

Adam should have left watching wrestling behind in a similar time frame, but we accept him. You need to be more forgiving Tina.

Good point. WRASSLIN is way worse than HEAVY METAL.

Welcome aboard, David.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 2:53 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

what happened?
He burnt his c()ck on the exhaust pipe

(this joke only works if you have a vague recollection of late 70's/early 80's motor cars)

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:16 pm

My favourite Strongy moment was when he went absolutely ballistic when I quoted Alan Partridge's description of Ireland / the Irish:

"Bucktoothed simpletons with eyebrows on their cheeks... horses running through council estates... men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings... badly tarmacced drives... in this country."

Humourless pr1ck.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:18 pm

superflyweight wrote:My favourite Strongy moment was when he went absolutely ballistic when I quoted Alan Partridge's description of Ireland / the Irish:

"Bucktoothed simpletons with eyebrows on their cheeks... horses running through council estates... men in platform shoes being arrested for bombings... badly tarmacced drives... in this country."

Humourless pr1ck.  

Laugh You pr1ck, i'd have gone ballistic for the arrested for bombing parts.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:19 pm

superflyweight wrote:My favourite Strongy moment was when he went absolutely ballistic when I quoted Alan Partridge's description of Ireland / the Irish:

Humourless pr1ck.  

I remember that! He accused you of racism for about a day. Didn't you give it the "deres more to Oireland, dan dis" line and made him crack?

Then he rather randomly accused you of being an air traffic controller because you were dull?

The man is mentally ill.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:22 pm

He went stupid at me over that when I thought it appropriate to point out Alan Partridge was a comedy character and as such was meant to be a caricature. Genuinely seemed to struggle with the concept that Steve Coogan was not actually Alan Partridge in real life.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:23 pm

Then he rather randomly accused you of being an air traffic controller because you were dull?

And a psuedo intellectual, that was one of my favoured insults.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:27 pm

Yeah - that's what sent him right over the edge.  I should have hit him with the line that I couldn't be racist about the Irish as some of my best friends are in-bred morons.  

It's amazing that he claims to be so intelligent and without prejudice, but he has to almost exclusively resort to tired clichés and racial stereotypes to try to define someone and is completely incapable of spotting when someone is taking the p1ss.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:28 pm

Being described as a pseudo intellectual is one of the highlights of my life. I'm still not sure how to take it - which is probably a sign of pseudo intellectualism.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:30 pm

I view pseudo intellectual up there with music snob as one of those insults I would also take as a compliment.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm

superflyweight wrote:Being described as a pseudo intellectual is one of the highlights of my life.  I'm still not sure how to take it - which is probably a sign of pseudo intellectualism.  

More of a highlight than being called an air traffic controller?

He knows how to hurt people, that boy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:35 pm

Fair point, Tina. I actually know a guy who is now an air traffic controller. He used to look a lot like Eddie Vedder, played lead guitar in a band and had a cracking looking girlfriend. His life sh1t all over mine from a great height.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:53 pm

Calzaghe>Wright

I think its rather obvious.

Dont you agree?

Weve had alot of Goodbye articles lately so i decided to make this a footnote. I just got fired for sleeping with my boss's wife (it was an accident) and since i have no internet access at home i wont be able to post anymore, unless i got to the libary but that would make me a very sad individual. And i'm banned from the libary.

So why i dont think i ever made any 'friends' on here, i like to think i was a respected poster and without me, the best of you may be just a little more outnumbered.

Please post your tributes, insults will not be deleted, free speech an all and please above all try to agre with me for once.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 3:59 pm

Was that Jolly Green Giant?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 23 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm

yep. cracking stuff, alwaus cheers me up reading how he's banned from the library and how his boss could have sacked him for mutliple other reasons rather than shagging his wife (by mistake).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jan 2015, 5:11 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

We haven't had a Galted food review for a while.

Apologies, michaels, but I'm trying to resurrect my savings so lunch these days consists of homemade bread, instant soup and two boiled eggs.  

I can give you a review for the next few weeks...

3/5 - fairly dull, at least it didn't contain onions.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jan 2015, 5:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:With any luck he's been barred from Wrap It Up for molesting that Italian sort with the spot on her nose that he used to dribble over.

Phuck you, superphlyweight, bloody well phuck you!

I don't like you.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 5:24 pm

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=susan+boyle&id=2D57B644016F477C7C59B08DE51218A09ED2B07C&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=2D57B644016F477C7C59B08DE51218A09ED2B07C&selectedIndex=0

Wonder if Strongy means "SU-BO intellectual"

Last edited by DAVE667 on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oh flaps)

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:17 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:With any luck he's been barred from Wrap It Up for molesting that Italian sort with the spot on her nose that he used to dribble over.

I don't like you.

I apologise big time, G-Unit.  Big time!!!  The fact that you took the instant out of instant soup is demonstrates why we should cherish our time with you - fleeting as it is.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm

DAVE667 wrote:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=susan+boyle&id=2D57B644016F477C7C59B08DE51218A09ED2B07C&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=2D57B644016F477C7C59B08DE51218A09ED2B07C&selectedIndex=0

Wonder if Strongy means "SU-BO intellectual"
I have an anecdote about my mate from Uni who used to be Subo's bodyguard.  Ask me to tell it sometime when things go a bit stale round here.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

I don't like you.

I apologise big time, G-Unit.  Big time!!!  The fact that you took the instant out of instant soup is demonstrates why we should cherish our time with you - fleeting as it is.

Well then, I will retract a "phuck you", the second one I think.  And admit that the "I don't like you" was a tribute to the earlier post.  But the phirst "phuck you" will stay for a while, probably just phleetingly though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:42 pm

Phanks.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 6:37 am

Is the big bait event still on today?

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Jan 2015, 7:01 am

Good morning gentlebitches

Finger

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 7:08 am

Morning shah acceptable weekend of chilling and herb?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Jan 2015, 7:17 am

Sadly no. Worked Saturday and spent Sunday weightlifting more commonly known as Moving The Furniture For No  Obvious Reason and you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 7:23 am

Mainly spent in the local pub and on my couch, felt like a student again to be honest.

Of course living in Bradford meant some fun times after the football on Saturday too (not that I care about Bradford football club but still nice to see the peasants revolting)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 7:49 am

morning all.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:08 am

morning sean, all set for another zinging week on V2?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:14 am

Aye. Missus going away all week so plenty of war films in the pipeline (now I know how to use sky). Did some pre-season training yesterday, an hour of fitness followed by an hour of nets. Felt quite good for it actually. Hopping backwards is a killer!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:20 am

Do you even have to train fitness for cricket?...

Not a fan of the war film but can watch some of them.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:25 am

rick_dagless wrote:Do you even have to train fitness for cricket?...

Heard a stat on the radio last week that they tagged Miller who is a south African batsmen. He doesn't bowl so fielding alone in the West Indies innings he covered 13.4km.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

sean wrote: He doesn't bowl so fielding alone in the West Indies innings he covered 13.4km

Yeah but over a day, I reckon your average old person, shuffling around the local hospice in a dementia haze does this.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:39 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:42 am

morning windows. watch much wendyball over the weekend?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:morning windows. watch much wendyball over the weekend?

Not a single second. Perfect weekend.

I did see it was a bit of a dramatic time though? Chelsea, Man City, Spurs all dumped out. Man Utd failing to put away a bunch of posh college boys.

Who is the favourite after all this?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:50 am

Not a single second.  Perfect weekend.

I did see it was a bit of a dramatic time though?  Chelsea, Man City, Spurs all dumped out.  Man Utd failing to put away a bunch of posh college boys.

Probably Man Utd or the Arse.

Watched the rugby yesterday, bit of a gritty affair.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:50 am

I did see it was a bit of a dramatic time though?  Chelsea, Man City, Spurs all dumped out.  Man Utd failing to put away a bunch of posh college boys.

You are Tino. Always and all ways.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:52 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You are Tino. Always and all ways.

What a f*cking brilliant start my week.

This has made me feel alive.

You're the best, Jules. FACT.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next