The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 23rd January 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 23rd January 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 23rd January 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:57 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to another action packed edition of 6CW Anarchy, my name is Harold Lloyd and I am joined as ever at the sold out Wembley arena by my brother Henry

*Henry nods on screen

HA: Where to start Henry, last time out we had a number of revelations and the return of Tyler Roth and the godfather of FEAR Dario Machiavelli

HE: Indeed Harold. 6CW is well known for being a high octane environment where literally anything can happen but even with that statement the last show left many a 6CW fan shaking their head in disbelief

HA: Well it all happened Henry, no denying that, but who knows what will happen tonight?

HE: I can’t wait!!

HA: This is 6CW

Both: AND IT’S TIME TO PLAY!!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 23rd January 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 23rd January 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:58 pm

*Grainy camera footage begins to play, the camera is focused on Enigma who is dressed for in ring action, hood raised as he walks through the backstage corridors, he appears unaware a camera is following him as he walks

(A voiceover begins)

VO: What is it that we fear the most?

A secret so desperate to keep?

The truth so hard to bear?

You cannot hide forever, for FEAR consumes us all eventually

FEAR is here, the truth will out………

*The camera zooms in on the back of Enigma’s head before the scene switches elsewhere

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 23rd January 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 23rd January 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 8:59 pm

*Nate’s fiancée Emma is shown frantically walking at pace backstage, she reaches a door, knocks twice and pushes the door open. Dean Andrews is sat at the desk, he lifts his head as the door swings open and Emma walks inside. Dean stands; walking to Emma he gives her a hug. Emma is close to tears as she takes a step back from the 6CW General Manager

E: You need to help Dean, you can’t allow this to happen, you need to do something, for me, for Nate. PLEASE!

*Andrews nods, looking to reassure Emma he places a hand on her shoulder

DA: Don’t worry, you need to be concentrating on helping Nate get back to full fitness, he needs you in the hospital, not here

Let Daniel and me take care of things here. Everybody knows what has happened. It doesn’t matter how you came to be in this situation, now is not the time to be pointing fingers Emma, no one knows that more than you

*Emma hangs her head as Andrews continues

DA: We need to investigate our options internally and then if necessary raise our concerns and any evidence we find to the relevant parties, but all this takes time

*Emma screams through the tears

E: You don’t have time, you saw what he said last week, and you know what he is capable of.

*Emma holds Dean’s hand

E: If you really care about Nate, about me, then you need to do something NOW

*Andrews squeezes Emma’s hand as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:00 pm

*Christy James is backstage with Enforcer

CJ: Big E! Thank you for coming to talk to us!

E: Sure, it's part of the deal here.

CJ: Well, thanks anyhow. Lets get to it then! Tonight you compete alongside a man for which there is very little love lost between the two of you. What's the--

*A voice from the side interrupts her sentence

"Why don't you just ask me this c*** cos Bullwinkle here needs to rest them old knees.

*DeMarcus Brown walks into shot the opposite side of CJ to Enforcer. The pair share an intense stare.

E: You just can't keep that mouth shut, can you D Bag?

DB: I do the talking and I do the fighting. Just watch old man, its all you need be doing tonight.

*Christy looks at E and he just nods over at Brown

E: You heard the man; he wants to do all the talking

*CJ turns to Brown

CJ: Ok then. DeMarcus, you two pair up against the newcomers of Kray and Riggins tonight. Have you been impressed by each man so far?

DB: Not really. A mockney gangster and a farmer who both want a scrap. Who cares?

CJ: But they seem to have respect as a pair, you two are far from such a harmonious relationship

DB: And what? These two fools stepping into my yard now. Don't worry about the moose over there, he ain't the big dog any more. Kray and Riggins gonna come up against this hound and I'ma take em down. Buck Kray, Stingray or Stevie Ray ain't stopping me tonight. You hear that, b****?

*Brown walks away from a shocked James, and Enforcer takes a step closer.

E: I seem absolutely charming compared to that one, don't I?

*E chuckles and walks off as the scene fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:02 pm

Match 1
Enigma vs. Dario Machiavelli

Back at ringside

HA: Our first match now and it is between two competitors, both whose true identities in 6CW are somewhat shrouded in mystery

HE: Indeed – Enigma is, well as the name suggests a bit of a puzzle, many pieces that appear to fit together to point towards an answer but nothing that has allowed anyone to get close enough to uncover who this guy truly is

HA: One thing for sure is he is a talented in ring competitor, aside from the mystery surrounding his identity, the guy is a fan favourite and has built a reputation for being not afraid to stand up to a challenge when others are being attacked

HE: Which brings us to his opponent. Dario Machiavelli, a name that we thought had been written into the echelons of wrestling history, a story from EWF, a figure of nightmares, a man who struck FEAR into the heart of an entire industry

HA: Why is he back in 6CW, what is the fascination with Bam Sparkleston and now Enigma, we may never know but one thing is sure, when this guy is in the building strange things happen and any opponent would be wise to never take their eyes off of him

The crowd pop as Enigma appears in the crowd, he is patted on his back as he makes his way through the fans. Enigma is dressed in black leather trousers and a dark grey top, a hood is hiding the majority of his face, apart from his eye band which is covered in silver paint. He stares straight ahead as he makes his way to the ringside area

HA: OH MY GOD, FROM BEHIND!!

As Enigma climbs the barriers to the ringside area he is viciously attacked from behind by Dario Machiavelli

HE: Machiavelli must have been waiting for him in the crowd, stalking his prey

Enigma is thrown over the barrier and hits the ringside mat hard on his back. Machiavelli stands atop the barrier and jumps down across Enigma’s throat with his knee, the crowd begin to boo as Machiavelli continues his assault. Enigma is holding his throat, gasping for air

HA: This match hasn’t even got started. Machiavelli is an evil predator; look at the smile on his face

Machiavelli throws a ringside assistant aside, grabbing a steel chair, he raises it high above his head and the booing grows

HE: This does not look good for Enigma

CRACK!

Enigma attempts to get up to a knee but Machiavelli drives the steel chair repeatedly across the back of his head. The masked vigilante slumps to the ground but Machiavelli continues the attack

HA: Somebody needs to stop this now. Enigma is helpless, possibly unconscious from this heinous vile unprovoked assault from Dario Machiavelli

Referees swarm down the ramp to intervene, Machiavelli drops the chair and raises his hands in the air, and taking a step back he takes a second to enjoy the view, clearly happy with his work

HE: Look at the glee on his face; he is viewing this scene like an artist looks at a painting he has just finished, he is so proud of what he has just done

Enigma lies unmoved, medical staff rush to help as Machiavelli continues to watch. Enigma is loaded on a stretcher, Machiavelli takes a small handheld camera from his pocket, he slowly moves towards his fallen victim, filming the carnage he has left behind.

The microphones at ringside pick up the words that Machiavelli is saying as he continues to film

DM: You cannot run from the FEAR that grips you

The secret you hide, the cross you bear

The truth is coming

The FEAR is unescapable

Your mask will fall…………..

Enigma is wheeled up the ramp as Machiavelli slowly stalks behind

HA: Ladies and Gentleman, that is not the image that we wanted to, start off Anarchy with. Clearly Enigma needs medical help, we will keep you updated on that as the evening progresses but one thing is certain, I doubt this, whatever this is, is over

HE: We will be back after these messages

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:03 pm

*The camera is backstage moving fast along a wall towards a voice. It is zoomed in tight and then swings round a doorway, revealing Terrance Kray and Buck Riggins standing face to face in the dressing room.

TK: Ya see, guv, we ain't going darn there just for a barney. You got two boys who are pwopa nawty and they throw fists right fast. Sure, we aint kids, we throw back, but they aint gonna wait for us to turn around before they raise a chair or two at our heads. You know wot I mean?

*Buck scratches his head

BR: I don't rightly think I do.

TK: They gonna use weapons, kid, if it comes darn to it. Bunch of nonces, really. But you keep up that guard fella.

BR: Them boys don't know what'll hit em if Buck sees a weapon coming over.

*Kray smiles and puts a hand on Buck's shoulder

TK: That’s what I like about you me old mucker. Those boys, they're avin a bubble if they think they can throw that pony stuff in and we'll just stand about wailing. And you're full of steel, I respect that. We went toe to bleeding toe last week and you dint give an inch.

BR: Buck don't stop, a good fight makes a better puncher. You took a swinging, clubbing and thumping too.

*Buck holds out his hand and the pair shake hands as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:03 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage with mic in hand ready for another 6CW exclusive interview...

TA: My guest at this time the one and only...Bam Sparkleston!

*Bam shuffles into shot, as uncomfortable today as he has notably been in the weeks gone by.

TA: Bad news won't seem to leave you alone at the moment Bam, how are you feeling this week?

BS: Good times are always round the corner, that's the way I'm trying to think.

TA: And there were more surprises last week...with that in mind, will you be able to truly focus on facing Joshua on Anarchy?

*Bam's expressionless face suddenly turns to one of anger and hurt

BS: OH MY GOD, WILL YOU STOP WITH THAT?! I come here every week and all you give me is "can you focus?" Why don't you totally focus on doing your job and i'll get totez on with mine! Uff!

*Bam pushes past Timothy and storms away, Allen stood motionless in complete shock.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:06 pm

Match 2
Buck Riggins/Terrance Kray vs. DeMarcus Brown/Enforcer

Back at ringside and DeMarcus Brown and Enforcer are already in the ring, the two do not make eye contact and stand on opposite sides

The crowd pop as Devil town blasts through the speakers and Buck Riggins walks out onto the stage, he removes his cowboy hat and tips it to the crowd for a moment before placing it back on his head. He walks down the rampway, tagging the fans hands before stopping at the bottom of the ramp. Staring at Brown and Enforcer Riggins smiles and turns to look over his shoulder

HA: A great tag match up next. A real chance to see what some people say is the future of 6CW?

HE: What these guys. A hood rat, a hillbilly and a hooligan?
Don’t make me laugh.

HA: They are the XTreme champion and two of the top contenders for the vacant UK championship

HE: There is only one true talent in this match and that is Enforcer, the guys a legend and it is disrespectful that he should be forced to be in a match with those other three

HA: Legend or not this is where the former EWF champion finds himself and he has to prove himself just like the rest of them. Reputation and history only gets you so far in this business Henry, you know that

Up the Bracket booms out across the arena and the crowd are on their feet straight away as Kray enters through the crowd, he tags hands with a few before leaping the barrier and standing next to Riggins, the two men nod and slide under the ropes into the ring

HE: Looks like big E is gonna get things underway for his team, gonna show the rest how things are done

HA: And it’s gonna be Kray for his, looks like we are ready

As the bell rings both Kray and Enforcer begin to circle the ring before locking up with Enforcer using his weight advantage shoving Kray away

HE: Enforcer showing his sheer power!

HA: It's shocking to think that at 242lbs Terrance Kray is actually the lightest man here giving up almost 60 pounds to both Enforcer and his partner Buck Riggins!

HE: Enforcer will make each pound count

Once again both men lock up, Kray attempts to lock in a head lock but Enforcer shoves him towards the ropes, Kray bounces off the ropes and returns ducking a clothesline attempt from Enforcer and building up a head of steam.

HA: Kray is moving at an alarming rate...wow! What an impact!

As Kray returns his hits Enforcer with a huge shoulder block taking Big E down to the shock of not only the crowd but Enforcer himself.

HA: Kray just made that extra 60 pounds look like nothing! Here he goes again!

HE: No cut off!

Enforcer gets to his feet as Kray looks for another shoulder block only for Enforcer to hit a knee to the gut of the Cockney Crusader. Enforcer begins to stalk Kray who begins to pull himself up in the opposite corner

HE: FACECHECK!

HA: NO! Someone had other ideas!

Enforcer moves to his own corner and signals for the Clothesline From Hell but before he can attempt the move, DeMarcus Brown reaches over and makes the blind tag quickly charging over and landing boots to Kray

HA: We saw last time out how these two men clearly didn't get on and it's showing again tonight...this could cost them!

HE: Don't be silly, you're looking at a former World Champion and the current Extreme Champion going up against a pair of novices!

Brown continues to land boots to Kray who fights back throwing forearms at the Extreme Champion that force him back. The pair exchange punches until Kray ducks under a right and looks for the rear naked choke only for Brown to charge himself backwards in to the corner of Riggins and Kray.

HA: Brown has broken the hold but he's also put himself in the corner of his opponents.

Riggins makes the tag as Kray once again grabs Brown with the choke, Riggins quickly enters the ring and lands punches to the gut of Brown as the ref begins to count forcing Kray to get out of the ring.

Riggins keeps up the offence pushing Brown back in to the corner before running back in with a stinger splash that causes Brown to stumble towards the middle of the ring.

HA: Brown needs to watch out!

As Brown walks in to the middle of the ring Riggins returns leaping towards him and taking him down with a Lou Thesz press before transitioning to a pin

...one...NO! Quick kick out!

Brown begins to get up but Riggins twists his arm before moving him back to his corner and making the tag back to Kray

HA: What was it you were saying about novices?

HE: It's still early Harold!

Kray gets in the ring as Riggins hits a knee to the gut followed by a kick to the face that causes Brown to stand back up

HA: What a combo!

As Brown's head pops up Kray quickly attempts to remove it hitting a massive discuss lariat before dropping down for the cover.

...one...two...no!

The pin is broken up by Enforcer who shakes his head at Brown as he gets back out of the ring. Kray quickly pulls brown up and locks in a headlock before hitting a spinning neckbreaker before waiting for Brown to get to his feet and hitting a flapjack which leaves Brown down near the corner of Buck and Terrance.

HA: Another tag! Kray and Riggins are keeping themselves fresh and isolating the extreme champion!

HE: It's going to take more than this to put Brown away!

HA: This might do it! He calls this Bucking the trend!

As Riggins gets the tag he quickly begins to climb the turnbuckle before posing for the fans, the flashbulbs go off as he launches forward looking for a huge flying leg drop

HA: What an impact!

HE: Brown needs to capitalise!

As Riggins flies Brown is able to roll over to the ropes causing Riggins to slam hard in to the mat. Brown begins to pull himself up and he and Riggins meet in the middle of the ring.

HA: Riggins took a big bump then but he's still the fresher man! Suplex coming up!

Riggins looks for a suplex but Brown blocks it, kicking at the legs that took the leg drop impact causing Riggin's leg to buckle. Brown quickly capitalises hitting a snap suplex of his own before finally turning and crawling towards his partner Enforcer.

HA: Brown might just be regretting the blind tag he made at the start of this match!

Brown finally reaches the corner and makes the tag as Riggings gets to his feet. Enforcer quickly enters and takes Riggins back down with a massive shoulder block before landing hard kicks to the legs of Riggins.

HA: Enforcer is sending a message not only to Riggins but also it seems to DeMarcus Brown.

As Enforcer lands kicks he looks over at Brown and shouts about how you put someone away! Enforcer then pulls up Riggins and hits a huge strike to the face only for Riggins to fight back with a punch of his own that rocks the former World Champion.

HE: I'm shocked! There's still fight in Riggins!

Enforcer continues to throw left and rights only for Riggins to continue to reply with shots of his own, Riggins then ducks a punch before lifting Enforcer up and hitting a fallaway slam, Enforcer hits the ground but is up quickly this time charging forward only for Riggins to hit a drop toe hold.
Both men rise to their feet and charge forwards

HE: Facecheck!

HA: NO! RIGGINS RAMPAGE!

Enforcer looks once again for his finisher only for Riggins to duck under and return looking for his own clotheslines’ finisher but as the two meet in the middle of the ring they both flatten each other with their finishers leaving both men down.

HA: That was a car crash but I don't think either man was able to hit his move with complete success!

HE: Enforcer has begun to stir...so has Riggins

The ref begins to count as both men begin to stir in the ring with Riggins looking the fastest

HA: Riggins is moving but still feeling the effects of that impact, he better tag out!

HE: It looks like he read your mind Brother...

Riggins begins slowly crawl towards his corner as Kray reaches as far in to the ring as humanly possible. The crowd will Riggins on as the Texas born native dives for Kray's outstretched arm

HA: He's nearly there! NO!

The boo's break out as Enforcer is back up and quickly grabs the foot of Riggins and attempts to drag him back only for Riggins to kick out sending Enforcer back across the ring to his own corner before once again diving forward this time making the tag causing the crowd to go crazy!

HA: Kray got the tag! He's ready to fight!

HE: OH GOD! I can't believe it!

HA: SUPERMAN PUNCH!

The replay shows Enforcer stumbling back from Riggins kick only turn towards his corner and be caught with a huge right from Brown. The punch sends Enforcer spinning back to the middle of the ring only for Kray to hit a massive Superman punch as Brown drops to the floor and makes his way back up the ramp with a big smile on his face.

HE: Enforcer was just screwed over by Brown!

HA: It's about to get worse!

Enforcer somehow pushes himself up as Kray begins to stalk the former EWF Champion, Enforcer reaches his feet and is met by a kick to the gut before being pulled in by Kray

HA: HAMMER TIME!

HE: This is sick but it's not even over yet!

As Kray hits the huge Jackhammer on Enforcer he rolls away leaving Enforcer down. Suddenly the camera focuses on the turnbuckle that reveals Riggins stood high up above Enforcer

HA: a second attempt...

HE: Get out of there E!

HA: BUCK THE TREND...HE CONNECTS

Kray quickly makes the cover as Riggins rolls out of the ring and begins to celebrate with the fans

….ONE
….....TWO
….........THREE!

HA: Kray and Riggins did it!

HE: An outrage, fast count

Riggins and Kray are announced as the winner as Enforcer stares at Brown who is standing at the top of the ramp with a huge grin on his face

Match result: Riggins & Kray via pinfall
Match time: 7 minutes; 32 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:07 pm

*In a darkened room backstage the camera is focused on McCoy who is sat upright against the wall, slowly his head turns to his left as the languid frame of Joshua appears into view. Joshua takes the hand of his beloved puppet and drops to his knee, his hair covering both his and McCoy’s face Joshua is breathing heavily, inhaling and exhaling deeply in equal measure

J: Another victim……………….comes to pass…………..a man………..whose past………………….is unclear…………………but whose future…………..is a certainty……………….

The suffering he speaks of……………………is nothing in comparison………….to the violence…………….that awaits…………

I do not pass judgement…………………on the indiscretions……………that you have ……..fallen foul of…………….I do not…………….offer salvation from your broken reality…………

You fear the truth…………………..of who you are………………but do not fear what is out of your control…………do not plead for mercy…………accept your fate…………………..it is your only option

The symphony does not care………………….for what is good and for what is bad…………..only that the music must continue to play………….

I control……………… when the last bar plays out…………………….I decide when the suffering ends……………….for the end is your only saviour

*Joshua releases the hand of McCoy and stands, as he turns away the head of the puppet turns to face the camera, a large grin across his wooden face as the camera fades

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:08 pm

*Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst are backstage in the changing rooms. Reborn is pacing back and forth whilst Jack sits quite calmly...

JH: You can't let an Aussie get under your skin, Robin, they're quite literally born to do nothing else but be an annoyance to us lot over here. They are utter swines, but what are we if we are never tested.

RR: I just don't like him, he's smug, arrogant and trash, man. I'd rather lose the titles to the Hollywood A-lister than that--

"Did somebody say Hollywood A-lister?"

*Reborn turns to see who interrupted him and has a wry smile to himself as in walk Primetime and Hollywood Johnson.

JH: I can't imagine why you two chaps would enter on that note...

PJ: Jackie boy! You sly dog with the quips!

HJ: Little tinkers!

JH: I'd watch your words there Hollywood, the Irish still aren't happy with you after that confusing Angela's Ashes remake

*Hollywood sighs and turns to Primetime

HJ: Who'd have thought it wasn't about cricket?!

*Reborn interjects

RR: What is it you two want?

*The Producers fire beaming smiles at Reborn

PJ: Just came to check on those titles

HJ: Keeping em shined up real nice, I hope. Not long now till they take their rightful places on these broad Producers' shoulders.

RR: Sure, sure, we'll keep em real pretty

JH: We want you two to be able to see your own tears reflecting off them as we raise them high above your heads after another glorious victory.

PJ: You have to retain them tonight first

RR: And you have to get beyond the Death Squad, which I'd be surprised by.

HJ: Looks like we've all got challenges ahead of us. Good luck gentlemen

*Hurst stands and offers a hand to Hollywood

JH: Oh, I think you'll be the ones needing it.

*There's a little stare off as the scene fades away

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm

Match 3
Joshua vs. Bam Sparkleston

Back at Ringside

HA: This next match up, well I don't know what to say other than I really feel sorry for one of the participants

HE: Why? Bam knew what he was getting himself into, you can't join a company like 6CW and not expect to come up against a wall every now and then, and that wall is called Joshua

HA: Don't get me wrong I'm not writing Bam off, he's proved before he's a talented individual, but I wouldn't want to trade places with him

'Best song ever' begins to play and a reluctant Bam makes his way out to the cheering crowd. He makes his way down to the ring tagging hands with the fans and then slides inside the ring, he looks up towards the entrance and then a look of worry flashes across his face as the all too familiar sound of a heartbeat can be heard announcing the arrival of Joshua

HA: Bam looks petrified

The lights in the arena go down as the imposing figure of Joshua slowly makes his way out to the stage, face covered by his hair. He makes his way down to the ring and then pulls himself on to the apron and climbs inside the ring. The lights in the arena come back up as Joshua pushes his hair out of his face and stares a hole through his opponent

HE: Just look at the difference in size n these two, and given Bam has been stalked by FEAR these past few weeks this has to be playing on his mind right now

HA: Well Bam will never shy away from a fight....SEE

The crowd go wild as the official signals for the bell and Bam flies at Joshua with a flurry of forearm shots. He catches Joshua off guard and the big man stumbles back against the ropes. Bam whips Joshua who easily overpowers him and reverses the Irish whip, Bam bounces off the ropes and then ducks underneath a clothesline attempt and then takes off with a crossbody

HE: Joshua catches him with ease.....SIDEWA....

HA: DDT....GREAT REVERSAL

Bam crawls over frantically and hooks Joshua’s leg for the cover

Joshua pushes Bam through the air as he kicks out with ease. Bam tries to stay on the offense as he closes in and stomps on Joshua as he tries to get to his feet but the big man swats him away and as Bam makes a charge again Joshua wraps his hands around the throat of Bam and throws him into the corner of the ring with force.

He closes in and then unleashes a flurry of punches and then whips him into the opposite corner and follows up with a running splash and then as Bam staggers out of the corner Joshua levels him with an uppercut knocking him down to the canvas

Joshua lifts Bam up off the canvas and backs him against the ropes, he Irish whips him against the opposite ropes and then plants him with a hug spinning spine buster

HE: OUCH!!!

HA: Joshua looking for the cover

Bam throws his arm off the canvas as Bam grabs him around the throat and chokes, breaking only before the official reaches a count of five. He gets up and slowly lifts Bam to his feet and whips him into the corner of the ring.

Joshua follows with a running big boot that causes Bam to slump down in the corner and then he bounces off the opposite ropes and connects with another boot driving it across the face of BAM before choking him with the boot across the neck

Joshua backs away and waits as Bam slowly pulls himself up to his feet; he slowly stumbles out of the corner of the ring

HE: SIDEWALK SLAM....THAT’S IT!!

3!!!!!

HA: Bam kicks out

HE: Glutton for punishment I suppose

Joshua gets to his feet and he looks down at Bam menacingly before reaching down and lifting him to his feet

HA: STILL LIFE IN BAM

The crowd cheer as Bam rocks Joshua with a kick to the head as he grabs, he gets up to his feet and delivers a barrage of kicks to the legs, head and mid-section as Joshua tries to cover up. Joshua pushes Bam away but Bam closes in again

HA: WHAT A SUPERKICK

HE: But Joshua is still standing

HA: Bam lining him up again.....second superkick....and a third AND JOSHUA IS DOWN!!!

Bam hooks the leg

Joshua kicks out and Bam stays on the offensive and starts to rain down punches on Joshua, he then gets to his feet and backs against the ropes before hitting a running leg drop and hooks the leg again

Joshua kicks out again and Bam jumps straight back to his feet. He climbs up to the top rope and then waits for Joshua to get to his feet

HA: INCOMI.....

HE: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE FROM JOSHUA!!! HE TOOK BAM OUT MID AIR AND ALMOST TOOK HIS HEAD OFF!!!

Bam falls to the ground in a crumpled heap as Joshua lifts him back up and kicks him in the mid-section, before ripping him through the air

HE: What a powerbomb into the turnbuckle

Bam is flung into the corner and his head sickeningly bounces off of the turnbuckle. Joshua closes in and drags him out of the corner and knocks him down to the canvas with a short arm clothesline. He drags him back up to his feet and knocks Bam straight back down with another short arm clothesline followed by a third and then goes for the cover

Bam kicks out as Joshua grabs him by the head and drives it into the canvas repeatedly before lifting Bam up and tossing him into the corner of the ring again. He lifts him up and then hangs him across the top rope in the tree of woe position

HA: I don't like this, you never know what is going through Joshua’s mind

HE: RUNNING HEADBUTT

Joshua hits the running head-butt on the dangling Bam and then he backs away again and follows up with a running body splash before untangling Bam who falls in a crumpled mess to the mat. Joshua picks him up and lifts him on to the top rope in a seated position

HA: Joshua scaling the ropes, he’s looking for a superplex

HE: He hits this then it’s over

HA: BAM NOTWILLING TO GIVE UP THAT EASILY

Bam starts to fight back and rocks Joshua with a big right hand, followed by a second and a third

HA: JOSHUA IS DOWN!! COME ON BAM HERES YOUR CHANCE

The crowd are urging a groggy Bam on as he gets to his feet on the top rope, he looks around at the crowd and then down to Joshua on the canvas

HA: PUKING RAINBOWS......OMG HE GOT HIM

HE: Oh my God this man is a monster.......WHAT A HUGE DDT

The crowd are in shock as Bam hits the five star frog splash only for Joshua to immediately get back to his feet and plant Bam face first into the canvas. He grabs him by the throat and lifts him up to his feet, he whips him against the ropes and then sends Bam flying face first to the mat with a flap jack and then goes for another cover

HA: Bam kicks out again, great heart from this kid

HE: Great heart, but lack of common sense

Joshua lifts Bam to his feet and then whips him against the ropes and knocks him down with a big boot, he stalks Bam as he slowly gets to his feet and then he drops him with a Russian leg sweep and goes for another cover

3!!!!!!!!

Bam kicks out again and Joshua smiles sickeningly to himself, he waits as Bam crawls to the ropes and pulls himself up before kicking him in the gut and then dropping him with a swinging neckbreaker followed by a leg drop and covers again

HA: Seriously Bam, you have to ask yourself if this is all worth it

Joshua gets to his feet and motions for Bam to do the same

HE: Joshua is signalling for the end, he's going to send Bam all the way to Hell

As Bam gets to his feet he walks into the waiting open palm of Joshua who grabs him by the throat and begins to lift him up

HA: NSFW........JOSHUA IS OUT COLD AS BAM NAILS HIS FINISHER! GO ON BAM

HE: But Bam can't take advantage, he's taken too much of a beating

The official starts to count both men out as they are down on the canvas. Bam slowly starts to drag himself across the mat and drapes an arm over Joshua

HA: BAM WINS!!

HE: NOT SO QUICK! OFFICIAL SIGNALLING TWO! THAT WAS TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT THOUGH

The crowd a heavily behind Bam as they chant his name and he starts to feed on it as he nips up to his feet and soaks up the cheers from the fans. He exits the ring to the apron and climbs up to the top rope

HA: PUKING RAINBOWS AGAIN

HE: Hold on a minute.....YES JOSHUA........GO TO HELL BAM

HE: Joshua wins

HA: Great effort from Bam, but this man is a monster, I still don't know how not once, but twice he seemed unfazed by the frog splash from Bam

Replays show Bam soar through the air with the frog splash and as he comes crashing down Joshua grabs him by the neck and gets up to his feet and plants him with a devastating choke slam for the win

Joshua grabs McCoy from ringside and exits up the ramp when suddenly the boos in the arena increases as Dario appears at ringside from the crowd

HA: What does this freak want?

Dario climbs inside the ring and circles Bam recording the fallen fan favourite on a handheld camera

HA: This guy is so weird.....we need help out here to get this guy away from Bam. What is his obsession with Bam and Enigma?

The show goes to commercial with Dario still stood in the ring as Bam lies hurt

Match result: Joshua via pinfall
Match time: 5 minutes; 22 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:17 pm

*Tyler Roth is stood backstage when an irate Dean Andrews marches into view. Roth sniggers as Andrews stands his arms folded

TR: The white knight, here to rescue a damsel in distress, how heart-warming Dean. I knew your feelings were strong for Emma but maybe I underestimated how strong your desire is to get inside her pants!

*Andrews curls his lip before spitting his words at Roth

DA: You disgust me Tyler but do you know what, I’m not here to threaten you

*Roth wipes his brow mockingly

DA: I am here to tell you how much I pity you, I pity how desperate you are to be relevant that you would do anything to be noticed

*Roth smiles as Andrews continues

DA: You think that by threatening a woman who was foolish enough to think what you offered her was in some way genuine, that will somehow fast track you in 6CW, that people’s opinion of you will change because you attack a 6CW legend when they have their back to you?

The Authority does not run things around here Tyler and so why you think you can wander back into 6CW and expect some kind of favour then you’ve got another thing coming

*Roth broadens his shoulders and stands over Andrews who refuses to look intimidated

TR: I am not here for favours Andews. What you have seen so far is an example that I do not ask, I just take!!

For too long I was a man who was at the beck and call of the people with power, much like the position you find yourself in now as the dogs body of Magnusson…..

*Roth sneers a smile

TR: But those days are gone. Tyler Roth is the most destructive force this company has ever seen and now the shackles are off, there are no limits

If I want something, I’m gonna take it and there’s not a damn thing any of you can do about it!!!!

*Roth barges past Andrews knocking the 6CW General Manager to his knees as the scene changes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:21 pm

*Timothy Allen is backstage standing in the interview area with Krasimir Marinov...

TA: Krasimir, a hugely successful night for The Death Squad last time out as Varyag picked up the victory and pinned one half of the tag team champs. How do you reflect upon your sudden impact here in 6CW?

KM: If you want answers to question then use respect. I am not your Krasimir.

*Allen looks confused by intimidated

TA: Mr Marinov?

*Marinov stares forward, but nods for Allen to proceed.

TA: Have you been surprised at how quickly your team have settled in?

KM: No. Stupid question. This team is too powerful for scrawny division.

TA: Confident...although some would describe the nature of your allies, particularly Castile, as being arrogant. Is that fair?

KM: It is not arrogance when you are the best. Castile is huge talent, great performer, he will be on top of this company.

TA: But it is Varyag so far who has shown his ability to win matches...

KM: Yes. Both great men.

*Allen stares at the unmoved Marinov

TA: OK. Tonight sees the Death Squad take on The Producers with the Tag Team Championship number one contendership on the line. What are your thoughts ahead of the match?

KM: It is a waste of time, but Death Squad take advantage of chance to beat on more fools. They stand in our way, we take them down. First these jokers then the rest. Nobody is safe from the Death Squad. 6CW wanted tag team wrestling. I bring it here. A division of talent. If you want peace, prepare for war. We stop at nothing.

*Allen's intimidated nature shows heavily on his face as he turns to the camera.

TA: Krasimir Marinov, thank you for your time

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:22 pm

Match 4
#1 Contender (Tag Titles)
The Producers vs. The Death Squad

The action returns to the arena as we re-join both Harold and Henry Lloyd at the announce table

HA: We are just about half way through tonight’s Anarchy but trust me the action is far from over, up next we have an intriguing contest between the relatively unknown Death Squad and the larger than life Producers!

HE: And that’s not all Harold, the winner of this match will go on to face the 6CW tag team champions with a chance to take home the gold.

HA: Exactly! It’s the opportunity every team wants… to go head to head with the champs, with the titles on the line!!!!

DING DING DING

Ring Announcer: The next match is scheduled for one fall… with the winners earning a 6CW world tag team championship match!

CROWD POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Introducing first… Accompanied to the ring by Krasimir Marinov they are the team of El Rey Castile and Varyag The Destroyer…. The Deeeeeeeeeath Squaaaaaaaaad!!!!!

A mixed reaction from the crowd as Sirenia – The Death March comings blaring out of the PA system

HA: These fans don’t quite know how to react to the Death Squad yet

HE: Well they have made quite an impact in their short time here… but that counts for nothing if they don’t back it up over a sustained period of time… tonight they have a chance to really put themselves on the map here in 6CW.

HA: They sure do, rarely have we seen a team with such raw intensity as these young men and what a statement they could make tonight…

HE: Hold your horses there brother, we can’t discount The Producers… they have proven themselves to be a formidable team over the years and this one is by no means a formality for the newcomers.

HA: For once I agree with you… The Producers are as good a team we have seen here in 6CW and I for one think their experience and knowhow could well put them just ahead of the rookie team.

The Death Squad have now made their way into the ring and are ‘running the ropes’, in complete unison!

HA: Just look as these two, completely in sync, one wave length, one purpose and that’s to dominate the 6CW tag division… they mean business here tonight!

CROWD POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd jump out of their seats as The Producers theme song comes hollering out of the arena speakers…

HA: What a reaction for Primetime and Hollywood

The Producers come bounding out from behind the curtain and confidently make their way down the ramp towards the poised Death Squad who are waiting with bated breath for their opponents. They tag hands with the fans at ringside before sliding into the ring beneath the bottom rope and climbing opposite turnbuckles to pose for the fans…

HA: The Producers just love to put on a show!!!!

HE: It’s a party time out here when the Producers are in town!!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA: Hold the damn phone… that’s uncalled for!

As The Producer continue to pose on the top rope, interacting with the fans, Castile and Varyag attack from behind, dragging both Primetime and Hollywood from their respected turnbuckles and crashing down to the canvas.

HE: Hahaha I love it! These boys wanna make a statement… just look at the focus on their faces… they’ve got the eye of the tiger alright!

The beat down continues as the official tries to separate the Death Squad from the grounded Producers.

Castile raining down sicking stomps to the mid-section of Primetime, whilst Varyag drives rights and lefts from a mounted position into the temple of Hollywood…. Meanwhile Krasimir Marinov is standing outside the ring directing traffic.

HE: Get some help out here, these two animals are gonna tear the Producers apart… Do something ref!

The Death Squad are summoned by Marinov to the outside where he whispers something to each of his team before directing them back to the ring… the Producers still lying flat out on the canvas.

HE: Looks like the boys are gonna fly!!!!!!

HA: This match hasn’t even officially started yet!

Both Castile and Varyag climb to the top rope of opposite turnbuckles, they signal to the crowd before leaping into the air….

Flashbulbs go off as both members of the death squad soar through the air with flying head-butts towards the grounded Producers!

CROWD POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 6CW universe explodes into cheers!!!

HA: They were playing possum!!!

HE: Both of them!

Replays show Primetime and Hollywood both rolling out of the way at the opportune moment resulting in the both members of the Squad to eat canvas… face first!

The official has his hands on his head surveying the carnage that lays before him… all four men are down and trying to regroup.

Hollywood and Castile roll out of the ring and collapse of the floor leaving Primetime and Varyag the destroyer still struggling to regain a vertical base in the ring….

DING DING DING

The referee calls for the bell and this one can now officially begin….

HA: Both men are seeing stars and this one has only just begun

Primetime and Varyag make to their feet in the center of the ring and begin to trade right hands.

HE: A big shot there from Primetime… that rocked the Russian for sure

Varyag stumbles back a step after being caught clean on the jaw…

HA: Pin attempt!!!!

Kickout

Varvag powers out of the schoolboy roll up attempt from Primetime…

HA: Just a two count, but Varyag looks rocked right now!

Holding his chin Varvag snarls over a Primetime…

HE: I think he made him mad!

The Russian beats his chest and lets out a loud scream and charges in the direction of PT!

CROWD POP!!!!!

HA: Oh crash landing on the outside!

HE: Fantastic ring awareness from the Producers…

Replays show Primetime at the very last second dropping down flat on the canvas… as Varvag is at full steam, he has no time to react and flies towards the ropes that happen to have been ‘low bridged’ by Hollywood (who is now back up on the apron)…. Sending thee Russian sprawling down to the concrete floor below.

The Producers High five in celebration and the referee signals a legal tag.

Castile is straight over to his partner kneeling down check on his team mate, their manager; Krasimir Marinov puts his arms around both guys, barking instructions in their ears as T.D.S attempt to regroup.

HA: Krasimir trying to get his team back on track here

The referee has started to enforcer his ten count as T.D.S climb onto the apron, Varvag makes the tag to Castile who vaults over the top rope to meet Hollywood in the centre of the ring.

HE: And here comes El Rey, the talented Luchador from Madrid Spain has a very differing style to that of the power game employed by his partner… its quick, its fluid and very exciting to watch.

HA: It’s what makes this team such a promising prospect here in 6CW, a fantastic mix of contrasting skills and styles coupled with the focus management of Krasimir

Castile immediately drives a foot into the mid-section of Hollywood only for the Producer to catch the flying limb… Hopping on one leg El Ray spins into a mule kick sending Hollywood crashing across the matt…

HE: There’s that agility, a fine example of what Castile brings to the team.

CROWD POP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Castile runs over to the turnbuckle and vaults off the second rope….

HA: He got him!!!

Castile lands the vaulted moonsault and goes straight into a cover…

HE: The legs hooked…

Kick out

HA: Not enough to put Hollywood away… that was a powerful kick out

Castile is sent sprawling up into the air as Hollywood kicks out but shows that well documented agility once again by landing on his feet…

ROLLING THUNDER

HA: EL Ray won’t let the producer settle here…

HE: Stay on him!!!

Replays show Castile executing a picture perfect Rolling Thunder (in the style of RVD) that takes all of the wind out of Hollywood.

Krasimir can be heard yelling instructions from the outside and Castile is quick to grab Hollywood and send him crashing into the death squad’s corner…

BIG SPLASH

El Ray hits the splash in the corner before tagging in Varvag!

HA: The Russian looks PO’d

Varvag grabs Hollywood and hits a strong back breaker across his kneel whilst Castile comes flying from the top rope feet first

CROWD GROAN

HE: Khorosho & Mal!!!

FOOTSTOMP FROM THE TOP ROPE

HA: That’s the T.D.S finishing maneuver!!!

HE: Hollywood was damn near broke in half there!

CROWD POP

HA: And here comes Primetime!

Primetime comes bounding towards El Ray and clothesline’s him clean over the top rope before turning his attentions to Varvag…

HA: Ohhhhh crash landing for Castile there… he landed on his head!

HE: I think he could have a concussion you know, that was not a happy landing!

Primetime ducks under a right arm attempt and drives a fierce boot into the gut of the Russian, causing him to double over…

Roll up!!!!

3!!!!!

HA: He got him, he got him!!!!!

HE: I can’t believe it; Primetime has won this one for the Producers!

The crowd are going crazy as Primetime jumps up to the turnbuckle to celebrate!

HE: Wait…. This one isn’t over!

Krasimir rolls into the ring, demonstrating with the official!

The referee takes a second before going over to the corner and signalling to the timekeeper that this match must continue!

WHAT AN IMPACT!!!!!!

Varvag unbeknown to Primetime positions the producer into a crucifix position from the top rope and drives him shoulder first into the canvas!

HA: What a crucifix driver! Incredible strength from the big Russian!

HE: Hold on a minute! What the hell is going on here, the producers had this one won?!

Harold holds his ear as information from the truck filters through…

HA: I’ve just been told by our production manager, that Primetime is not the legal man at this time and therefore cannot score a winning pinfall!

Varvag stands over Primetime who is crumpled in a heap inside the ring, surveying his handing work before using the top rope for leverage to kick Primetime out to the floor.

HOLLYWOOD!

As Varvag turns around he can’t escape the springboard clothesline from Hollywood that take the destroyer off his feet!

HE: This one continues to ebb and flow, back and forth… an excellent advertisement for tag team wrestling!

HA: With Castile and Primetime down on the outside this one looks like it will be decided between these two men.

Varvag is back to his feet and the two lock up in the centre of the ring, the Russians clear strength advantage giving him the chance he needs to scoop up Hollywood into a military press.

HE: Another incredible show of strength what a freak of nature this guy is!

Varvag holds Hollywood above his head walking around the ring, proudly displaying the feat of strength!

CROWD POP!!!!!

Hollywood starts to wriggle and Varvag begins to struggle to hold the producer’s weight!

HA: What a neckbreaker!!!!

HE: Oh what move!

As Varvag loses balance, Hollywood manages to break free, driving the Russian down to the canvas with a neck breaker as he does so…

HA: The Russian is down, this is your chance Hollywood!

Hollywood realising now is his moment to seize… rushes to the turnbuckle and begins to climb!

Flashbulbs go off from all around the arena as Hollywood leaps from the top rope half way across the ring with a… 5 STAR FROG SPLASH!

HA: He got him!!!!

HE: Yeah, but can he capitalize? I think that move took just as much out of Hollywood as it did the Russian.

Hollywood has just enough strength to rest a single arm over the chest of Varvag…

As the officials hand comes down for the 3 count Castile can be seen desperately attempting to climb the apron…

HA: EL Ray just couldn’t get there in time!

DING DIND DING

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winners… and the neeeeeeeeeeeeeeew number one contenders to the 6CW world tag team championships… Primetime and Hollywood… The Proooooooooooooducers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Primetime crawls back into the ring and joins Hollywood, the team mates embrace as the official raises their hands in victory!

Castile grabs his team mate as the pair rejoin Krasimir on the outside… the threesome make their way back up the ramp with Krasimir pointing and shouting abuse in the direction of ring!

HA: So now we know… the producer have earned their shot at the 6CW tag team champions, will that be the Red Arrows???

HE: I guess we’ll find out in a few matches time when the titles are on the line…

Match result: The Producers via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:24 pm

*Christy James is backstage with Liam Wood. She smiles into the camera before speaking.

CJ: Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see Liam Wood is standing beside me. He will be up against Tyler Roth who has had a destructive 6CW career.

*Wood stops Christy.

LW: His EWF career. But whatever…..he is a distant memory to me. He did his best to stop me becoming EWF World Heavyweight champion, but he couldn’t hack it. So he goes back to whatever hole he came from and only now does he reappear. Well the same thing is going to happen again. We will all see him fail.

*Christy smiles at the remark and looks Wood up and down.

CJ: You seem confident Liam. Have you recovered enough to face Roth though? You went through a lot…….well a table to precise……at the end of your match with Joshua.

*Wood shrugs his shoulders.

LW: I have been wrestling for a long time. I wake up with aches and pains every morning. That’s to do with me putting my body on the line every time I step into the ring. Not from one man’s chokeslam through a table. Even if I wasn’t fully fit, I would still compete. I have never backed down and the fans know that. Joshie is finding out that he needs to do a lot more to stop me coming right back at him.

*Christy looks concerned.

CJ: Surely it is more than a few aches and pains? And Tyler Roth isn’t the kind of guy you want to face if you aren’t 100%.

*Wood looks slightly annoyed but composes himself.

LW: I told you, I am fine. If Roth thinks he is in for an easy ride because I am a little sore, then he will find out that my heart is stronger than my body. And nothing can break that.

*Wood turns away and walks out of shot, with Christy shaking her head as he goes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:25 pm

*Timothy Allen is walking backstage when he is stopped in his tracks by Jerome Dubois.

JD: Ah! If it iz not ze Johnson cheerleader! Mon amis, have you spoken to…..

*Dubois spits on the floor.

JD: J….J…..Johnson?

*The interviewer hasn’t time to reply before Dubois frantically waves his hands in front of Allen’s face.

JD: No matter! No matter! It iz of minute importance. You are ze last person I expect to miss an opportunity to speak to ze great one, no? Chit chat about Johnson iz what drives you on! It iz like ze whole world cannot breathe without Johnson!

*Dubois moves in closer to Allen.

JD: You know what drives me on, mon amis?

*Allen again doesn’t have time to answer. Dubois lifts his hand up and whispers sinisterly.

JD: Ze thought of JJ Johnson not breathing……while ze world keeps on spinning.

*Dubois closes his hand in a fist and smiles at Allen. He suddenly moves back and becomes animated again.

JD: Ze whole thing iz spinning on and on and on! Johnson survives. Dubois revives. Johnson survives. Dubois revives. How stupid iz it that he thought I had finished my little game with him. He finds ze talk still iz about him so that he forgets that Dubois promised ze future. Johnson will realise ze talk would go on even if he…….how shall I say…..fell of ze cliff.

*Dubois places his arm on Allen’s shoulder.

JD: Because you need ze things to talk about no? To make you feel alive!

*Allen raises his eyebrows but says nothing.

JD: Ah I see it iz true! Don’t worry mon amis, Dubois will make it easier for you. The future that Dubois promised iz soon to come. Then you won’t have to worry about ze fraud Johnson. He iz the past. The past! Talk of it iz soon to go! 6CW iz in a new year and ze future needs to be talked about. A Dubois future!

*Dubois pats Allen on the shoulder again.

JD: Watch ze main event, mon amis. You will see how easy it iz to forget the past…….

*Dubois walks out down the corridor, while Allen looks confused at what just happened.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:27 pm

Match 5
Liam Wood vs Tyler Roth

We return to ringside and there are furious boos from the audience as “Til I Collapse” booms through the speakers. Giant flames roar skywards from the stage and then the physically unnerving form of Tyler Roth enters the fray.

HA: Tyler Roth’s first match back in 6CW for almost a whole year….but if anything he looks more dangerous than ever…

HE: Roth has always been a serious threat to this company, when he finds form there are not many who can compete with him….if his mind is as sharp as he says it is then he could be a big time player here in 6CW…

HA: Roth has promised that he is going to take 6CW by storm this time around….but there are still rumours circulating that he is responsible for running down Nate Nack?

HE: Unfounded accusations….Emma can accuse Roth all she wants but she is just trying to cover her tracks because of their affair….

Tyler Roth laughs off the boos from the audience as he rips off his vest and throws it to the floor. Roth then pulls himself up onto the apron and climbs through the ropes…

HA: But Tyler Roth, for all his skill, has not been afforded a walk in the park here for his first match back…infact I would say it couldn’t get much more difficult…

Roth stalks the ring, his huge muscles flexing in the spotlight, and then “Endseekers” rips through the airwaves, drawing a huge reaction from the crowd. Liam Wood bursts out onto the stage with a focused expression…

HA: Liam Wood has his own problems going on right now….two weeks ago he was chokeslammed through our announce table by Joshua, I’d be amazed if he is fully healed up from that attack…

HE: And now he is getting into the ring with a man who will not hesitate to put him on the shelf….Liam Wood needs to be fully focused on the task at hand here this evening…

HA: Yes he does…but at the same time he needs to have eyes in the back of his head because Joshua can appear at any time….

Liam Wood walks around ringside, interacting and tagging hands with his fans, before he climbs up onto the apron. Tyler Roth is grinning at him and shouting abuse as Wood steps through the ropes…

HA: Plenty of history between these two men, stemming back to their days together in EWF…

HE: 2013 was a long time ago….this is a completely different ball-game now…

Liam Wood and Tyler Roth are both checked over by the referee and then the signal is given to start the match off. Both superstars circle one another and then Roth beckons his opponent to come forward into a test of strength…

HA: Time to find out if a one year lay off has affected Tyler Roth’s performance…

Wood and Roth tie up in the centre of the ring and then Roth uses his immense power to throw Wood to the canvass, sending him rolling to the corner. The crowd boo as Roth taunts his foe…

HE: Wood is a fool to enter into a straight power struggle with Tyler Roth…

HA: It would be wise for Liam Wood to be a lot smarter about his tactics….he does not want to be a hero tonight…

Wood stares up at Roth, who continues to grin, and then he nods and gets to his feet. Roth beckons him forward again and Wood obliges but this time Wood delivers a hard stomp to the knee of his foe, taking him off balance…

HA: That’s the way Wood needs to play this out…

Wood follows up with snapped jabs, keeping his distance, and then he grabs Roth’s arm and looks for an Irish whip. Roth reverses with ease and sends Wood off the ropes before lifting up his boot on the comeback…

HA: Wood ducked right underneath that one…

Wood ducks the kick and then he slams into the back of Roth’s knee with a chopblock. Roth drops down on all fours and Wood detonates a thunderous superkick to the jaw…

HE: I think Roth just lost a tooth…

1…………………..2…………..Roth powers out. Wood quickly goes back on the attack with more punches and then he drags Roth up and tries to lift him into a suplex….

HA: Roth’s power is still a huge stumbling block…

Roth lets out a roar and he launches Wood back into the turnbuckle before rushing in after him for a huge splash. Wood manages to roll out of the firing line, sending Roth crashing against the corner, and then he sprints off the opposite ropes and returns with a huge yakuza kick…………1………………2…………….Roth kicks out again!

HA: So far Liam Wood is displaying all the confidence and determination he is going to need in this fight and in his war with Joshua…

Wood pulls Roth up into a gutwrench and tries to throw him into a suplex but Roth spins out and boots his foe in the stomach….

HE: What impact…

Roth flips Wood up on his shoulders and scores with an earth-shattering powerbomb……..1……………..2………….Wood gets his shoulder up. Roth gets back up on his feet and he begins to taunt the audience…

HA: Now the confidence is returning to Tyler Roth…

HE: Because he knows that all it takes is one of his power moves to flip a match on its head….

Roth shoves Wood back into the corner and crunches into him with a clothesline before ragging him out into a huge overhead suplex. Wood gets back up and Roth wraps both hands around his throat, drilling him with a chokebomb….
…1
…..2
………kickout!

HA: Tyler Roth starting to dominate proceedings now…

HE: He is looking so good…6CW better watch out…

Roth gives Wood some mocking slaps to the side of the head and he shoves him back to the deck with his boot. Roth then turns to the crowd and he gives them the middle finger…

HA: Ever the gentlemen is Tyler Roth….so endearing…

HE: Like he cares…

Wood begins to get back to his feet and Roth grins at him before pulling him in close and lifting him up onto his shoulders…

HE: REALITY CHECK!

Roth prepares for the huge gutbuster but Wood saves himself with brutal elbows to the jawline of his foe. Wood manages to drop behind Roth and nails a bridged German suplex……………..1………………2…………….Roth kicks out!

HA: Brilliant counter from Liam Wood….and he really needed it…

Roth is quickly back to his feet, looking for a thunderous clothesline, but Wood ducks it and runs the ropes, returning with a flying discus punch. Roth gets back up and Wood sends him flying with a backdrop. Wood then scrambles to the corner and up the ropes before leaping off with a flying missile dropkick to the side of Roth’s head……………….1……………….2……….Roth kicks out!

HA: Can Liam Wood find a way to finish this fight….can he knock off the “Baddest Man on the Planet”?

Wood grabs Roth by the head and pulls him up before trying to flip him into the air for a powerbomb. Roth drops out the front and counters with a huge snap spinebuster….he then drags Wood back up and nails a massive pumphandle slam……………………1……………………2…………….Wood gets his shoulder up!

HE: Tyler Roth is going to finish this now…he’s got Wood on the ropes…

Roth’s huge chest heaves in and out as he circles the ring, waiting for Wood to get back up. Roth stomps one of his massive feet into the deck and then rushes forwards…

HA: BROGUE…

Wood ducks the bicycle kick at the very last second and then he superkicks Roth right on the jaw. Roth staggers back into the ropes and then comes forwards again into a double armed DDT…
…1
……2
……….Roth just kicks out!

HE: Ahhh, that was too close…

HA: So close…

Wood looks to the referee for confirmation and is told it was a definite two count. He gets back up to his feet and he makes his way to the corner before lifting himself onto the ropes. He beckons for Roth to stand up and then he leaps towards his opponent…

HA: GOOMBA STOMP!

Wood looks for the flying foot stomp but Tyler Roth demonstrates his strength by catching Wood on his shoulders and nails a huge spinning Samoan drop….
…1
…..2
……….thr-Wood gets his shoulder up!

Roth rolls his way under the bottom rope and then pulls himself up on the apron. He has a smug grin on his face as he waits for Liam Wood to get back up and then he slingshots himself back into the ring…

HA: Spe-COUNTERED!

The crowd cheer as Wood counters the flying spear into a sit-down facebuster and he rolls Roth onto his back…
…1
……2
…………Roth kicks out. Wood crawls back up to his feet and he lands a jumping legdrop to the throat before rolling over to the corner and he pulls himself up the turnbuckle. The crowd are roaring in delight as Wood reaches the top and he launches himself into the air…

HA: The flying elbow lands…Roth on queer street….

HE: Don’t get up, Tyler….

HA: WORLD EATER!

Roth staggers back up to his feet and Wood tries to press him up for the finish but Roth counters with a furious knee to the stomach. Roth then sprints back off the ropes and returns with a brutal kick to the face of his foe…

HE: I think that kick just knocked Wood out….his eyes rolled…

HA: Tyler Roth could be closing in on a huge return victory…

…2
………………Wood just manages to get his shoulder up!

HE: That was a slow count….cmon ref…

HA: The same count that he’s used for the entire match….this bout continues…

Tyler Roth has a few choice words for the referee as he gets back up to his feet. He then stretches his neck and cracks his knuckles before hauling Wood back up and easily scooping him onto his shoulders….

HE: It ends now…FOURTH WALL!

Roth spins Wood up for the F-5 but Wood counters into a spinning DDT, leaving both men flat out on the deck. The referee has no choice but to begin a ten count…

HA: Both of these athletes have expended a lot of energy here….who has more left in the tank?

The crowd are chanting for Liam Wood as both men try their best to get back to a vertical base. The count reaches six as they both stagger up and Roth tries to scoop Wood onto his shoulders…

HE: REALITY…

Wood spins off the back and he counters with a tiger suplex, dumping Roth on the back of his head……………..1……………….2…………………Roth kicks out. Wood quickly drags Roth back up and flips him into the air…

HA: Lungblower….that should do it!

Wood drives Roth down across his knees and he makes the cover as the crowd chant along…
…1
……2
…………..3!

HA: Got…

HE: Kicked out!

There are boos from the audience as Roth presses his shoulder off the mat before the referee’s hand can hit the deck. Wood rolls over with his head in his hands…

HA: Liam Wood questioning what he has to do…

HE: What the heck is this?

There are cheers from the crowd as Emma suddenly appears on the stage and begins to make her way down to the ring.

HE: Why is she here? She shouldn’t be here…

HA: I don’t think it is wise for Emma to be out here right now….I understand she is trying to get to the bottom of what happened to Nate Nack but this really isn’t a safe place…

Wood is back up on his feet and he is beckoning Tyler Roth back to his feet. He nails Roth with a three punch combo and whips him off the ropes before pressing him up as he returns…

HA: WORLD…

Roth jumps out the side and he shoves Wood off the ropes before spinning him into a huge powerslam as he returns. Roth gets back to his feet with a laugh and he drags Wood up before lifting him up…

HE: Tyler Roth is back baby….FOURTH WALL!

Roth prepares for the F-5 when Emma climbs up onto the apron, sparking a huge reaction from the audience. Roth looks furious as he throws Wood back to the deck and begins to march over towards the unwelcome guest….

HA: Get down from there Emma….

HE: Does she have a deathwish?

The referee tries to get involved and usher Emma away but she seems determined despite Roth’s advances. Roth’s eyes are bulging as he orders Emma to get down…

Roth: I’ll give you five seconds….

HA: Roth looks ready to explode…

Emma suddenly draws her hand back and tries to swing at Roth but he easily catches it and then grabs her hair with his other hand. Emma lets out a scream as Roth drags her closer…

HE: She had no business being here….this is on her…

HA: Leave her alone, Roth…..

HE: First she goes around making false accusations about the guy and now she is interfering in his matches….Emma needs to be dealth with…

HA: This isn’t the way…VIPER-PLEX!

The crowd roar as Wood suddenly drags Roth away from the ropes and suplexes him right on the back of his neck…
…1
….2
…………..3!

HA: Got him….Wood picks up the “W”

HE: This is a complete travesty of justice….Emma needs to be dealt with because she just cost Tyler Roth this match…

HA: Emma right now is an emotional time-bomb, I can’t deny that…..management needs to take a look at this. Because right now we don’t know who is responsible for Nate Nack’s attack but it seems like Emma is holding Roth responsible without evidence…

HE: This is a personal vendetta because she had an affair with Roth and it cost her her relationship with Nack….this cannot continue…

“Endseekers” roars out and the crowd are cheering in delight as Liam Wood has his arm raised in victory. Wood nods his head and beats his chest before staggering to the ropes and climbing to the outside…

HA: Aside from the continusing issues between Roth and Emma this is a huge victory for Liam Wood….that will go a long way to restoring his confidence.

HE: It was a tremendous match, but the ending is sour….

Emma looks back to the ring at Roth, who snarls in fury, before she turns on her heel and quickly hurries down the side of the stage towards the backstage area. Roth wastes no time in climbing from the ring and storming after her, kicking objects out of his way as he goes.

HE: Emma better hurry because I wouldn’t like to be her if Tyler Roth catches up with her…

Liam Wood reaches the top of the ramp and he listens to the “Viper” chants from the crowd so he turns around to raise an appreciative arm. He nods his head and then turns back towards the entranceway…

HA: OH MY GOD!

HE: I knew it wouldn’t be long…

Joshua has appeared from nowhere, locking his hand around Wood’s throat before lifting him up into a devastating chokeslam, crashing Wood down onto the steel stage. Wood writhes in agony as Joshua stares down at him, no trace of emotion in his eyes…

HA: Joshua seems hell-bent on ending the career of Liam Wood….these attacks are relentless….where does it end?

HE: I think it ends when Joshua wants it to….and that time is not upon us…

Match result: Liam Wood via pinfall
Match time: 9 minutes; 43 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:29 pm

*Scott Harris appears out of the locker room and walks down the corridor. He checks the phone in his hand a few times and sighs deeply. Harris turns round a corner and nearly walks straight into Mike Masters.

MM: Well, if it isn’t the lost little boy……

*Masters notices the phone in Harris’ hand.

MM: What’s the matter? Mummy not replying to your texts?

*Harris just about controls himself and says nothing as he barges past Masters.

MM: Hey, partner! If I have to team with you, I don’t want some wet kid pining for his mother costing me the match. For once in your life, why don’t you man up!

*Harris turns round sharply and squares up to Masters.

SH: And what the hell do you know about being a man?

*Masters steps up to Harris and smirks.

MM: Well…..your mum found that out over Christmas.

*Harris goes to punch Masters, who ducks the blow. The two men scuffle before security pile in. They separate the two men and drag Masters off down the corridor. We can hear Masters laughing as he is pushed away. Harris seethes and breaks his arms free of the security guards. They take the hint and walk off out of shot. Harris checks his phone again and then stares at the ceiling annoyed.

??: Still no answer……?

*Harris turns round to see Jones standing next to him. He grits his teeth but stands his ground.

SH: I dealt with your little project just then. I haven’t got time to do the same to you as well.

*Jones smiles.

MJ: Ah yes, I saw how well you dealt with it. Missing a blow and being lucky that security came in. Very apt for you Scott. Letting others clean up the mess you can’t take care of yourself.

SH: Oh, I can take care of myself just fine. I got you thrown out of here didn’t I?

*Jones laughs.

MJ: Oh how much you forget! I seem to remember “my little project” leaving you for dead while others in that group won the match. Isn’t this all so familiar to you Scott?

*Harris says nothing. Jones points to the phone and tuts.

MJ: You are looking to the wrong person for guidance. And she isn’t going to be around to help you muddle through your career. If……..IF…….you can stand on your own two feet then now is the time to do it.

*He walks up to Harris.

MJ: Or….as always….are you going to let the stronger one of the group get the victory? Because it would be funny how my son, new tag team champion, would be under father’s influence again.

*Jones smirks and then walks off out of shot. Harris watches him go before checking his phone once again as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:31 pm

*Max Adamson is in the locker room when Gazzy D walks in. Gazzy gives Adamson a look when he notices he is in the room as well, before ignoring him. Adamson laughs a little under his breath and calls out to him.

MA: Too hard for you to respect your 6CW World champion?

*Gazzy starts to get himself ready with his back to Adamson.

GD: What is there to respect? The fans certainly don’t and you will struggle to find anyone else here that does.

*Adamson bristles at the comment but is quick to reply.

MA: Who needs the fans respect? Oh sure they clapped and cheered when you climbed that ladder. But they know as well as I do that you haven’t got a chance against me. You are just flavour of the month. Just like Enforcer was.

*Gazzy looks into a mirror and speaks to the reflection of Adamson.

GD: Yeah well maybe your confidence will come back to haunt you…….

*Adamson takes his 6CW World title out of the bag and lays it on his shoulder. He smirks back at Gazzy who still has his back to him.

MA: I had to get this cleaned you know…..after your nose exploded all over it. I did think about giving your girlfriend the cleaner’s bill as I didn’t expect you to come back here after that.

*Gazzy says nothing.

MA: How is the love life by the way? Shouldn’t you think about settling down now, before you get some awful long-term injury?

*Gazzy turns round at this and gives a half smile.

GD: What is all this concern for me? I didn’t know you cared.

*Max shakes his head and points his finger at Gazzy.

MA: This calm exterior will only get you so far you know. Sooner or later, you will have to show everyone what you are made of. Then disappoint them all again. You were nothing without a shot at the gold and you are nothing with it. Gazzy D only knows one way and that is building up hopes and then failing repeatedly. If you are the number one contender, then they might as well give me this belt for keeps. You have no hope!

*Gazzy shrugs and walks towards the door.

GD: The problem with you Max is that you are actually starting to believe the crap you say. If anyone is going to be disappointed then it is you. You will get what you deserve sooner or later. So keep on talking Max……I’m not bothered.

*Gazzy walks out into the corridor and slams the door shut. Adamson takes a look at his 6CW belt before staring back at the closed door.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:32 pm

Match 6
6CW Tag Team Championships
Red Arrows © vs Max Adamson/GazzyD vs Mike Masters/Scott Harris vs Anthony Grace/Jax Cutler

Ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen the following contest is a fatal four way match for the 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS!

*Crowd pop

HA: Now this is going to be interesting…

HE: The whole concept of this match is crazy….you have the champions defending against three of the most dysfunctional combinations ever seen in a 6CW ring…

HA: The Red Arrows have been on one hell of a run, they are now the longest running tag team champions in 6CW history….but can they keep that run going tonight against three very bizarre teams…

There are boos from the crowd as Jax Cutler and Michael Hathaway stride out onto the stage and “Bridge Burning” fires up from the speakers. Hathaway pats his client on the shoulder and leads him towards the ring before “Amazing Grace” echoes out to cheers…

HA: First up we have the 6CW International Champion, Anthony Grace and his partner, the man he defeated for that title, Jax Cutler…..these two men have been at loggerheads since the end of last year and their differences are far from settled….but can they put them aside for one night and claim tag team gold?

HE: Jax Cutler has the capabilities to win this match himself….but I don’t know if he can turn his focus away from the man who stole his championship. Anthony Grace should not be the INT Champion and the moment the re-match is signed I can guarantee Jax Cutler will be getting his belt back…

Anthony Grace makes his way down the ramp, a broad smile on his face, and he interacts with his delighted supporters in the audience. He then climbs up into the ring and tips a wink to his “partner” who merely glares back…

HA: This match is certainly in favour of the champions but they will be fully aware of the dangers posed by each of their opposition here tonight…

“Champion” then echoes out and is greeted by huge boos from the 6CW faithful. Mike Masters swaggers onto the stage, Mr Jones by his side, and he twirls on the spot before motioning a belt around his waist. Masters leaps up onto the apron and taunts the crowd before “Shoot the runner” booms out to a huge ovation. Scott Harris enters the fray with a deeply focused look on his face…

HA: Despite the hatred between Scott Harris and Mike Masters it cannot be forgotten that these two men are former tag team champions….they may despise each other but they certainly have the teamwork to walk out of here tonight with the belts…

HE: They were bad enough as champions last time, and that was when they were on the same page….can you imagine it now? These two are more likely to tear strips off of one another….

HA: With the dastardly Mr Jones at ringside I would say anything is possible…

Jones smiles, maliciously, at Harris, who turns away from his father, before Harris rolls under the bottom rope. He and Masters go face to face and share an exchange of words before “Limelight” sounds out to a standing ovation.

HA: Huge reception here tonight for the #1 Contender to the 6CW Championship…

HE: GazzyD needs to enjoy this, enjoy the fact that he may even leave here tonight as a 6CW Tag Team Champion….because in less than a month this will all come to an end. Once Max Adamson has destroyed him at Day of Reckoning there will be nothing left for this loser…

HA: GazzyD has won more tag titles than anyone else in the history of 6CW….but is he likely to add another to his collection with a man who has made his life a misery for so long?

Gazzy bounces down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans, before leaping onto the apron and posing on the turnbuckle. A huge “GazzyD” chant breaks out before “Radioactive” beats out to the most negative reaction of the evening so far.

HE: These people need to show some respect for the 6CW World Champion…

HA: Respect is earned and Max Adamson’s arrogance is getting him nowhere with the 6CW faithful…

Max slowly makes his way out onto the stage, the 6CW Championship slung over his shoulder. He laughs off the abuse from the audience as he walks down the aisle and then climbs up inside the ring. Max takes a long look at Gazzy and then he holds his championship belt up in the air…

HA: Last week GazzyD pinned Max Adamson in tag team action….if he does that at Day of Reckoning he will leave as the new world champion…

HE: But what happened after that? Max Adamson beat Gazzy into a pulp. He left hm lying in a pool of his own blood….Max Adamson sent a message loud and clear…

The staredown between both men continues and then “Stronger” fires up to a fantastic ovation from the 6CW audience. Pyros burst high into the rafters as Robin Reborn bounces out onto the stage and is quickly followed by Jack Hurst…

HA: August last year these two men defied the odds and defeated Max Adamson and Enforcer to capture those belts….since then they have developed into one of the finest teams this company has ever seen…

HE: They have had their fifteen minutes of fame….that is all about to come crashing down around them…

HA: I wouldn’t be so sure. These two men have a fantastic blend of styles, plus they have the advantage that they are an actual team and not long-term rivals….The Red Arrows may be up against formidable opposition but they are more than capable of holding their own…

Hurst and Reborn interact with their fans as they make their way down to ringside and then climb inside. There is a lot of trash talk between the teams as the referee gets involved and tries to settle the situation down. After a few moments of discussions it is decided that Jack Hurst and Mike Masters will start off the contest…

HA: The first team to score a pinfall or a submission will leave here tonight as the Tag Team Champions….there is no second chance or reprieve….

HE: And the champions don’t have to be pinned to lose their belts…

HA: That is correct….Reborn and Hurst need to be on their guard at all times…

The bell sounds and the crowd cheer as Hurst and Masters circle one another and then they lunge into a lockup in the centre of the ring. Masters moves to apply a side headlock but he is quickly pushed off against the ropes and floored by a shoulder barge from Hurst as he returns. Masters gets back up and Hurst throws him into a hiptoss…

HE: Jack Hurst can’t outwrestle Mike Masters…

HA: Jack Hurst is an extremely underrated technical wrestler…

Masters looks annoyed as he gets up and kicks the ropes. They circle for another lockup but this time Masters gets in first with a kick to the stomach and follows up with forearms and chops. Masters then grabs Hurst’s arm and tries to whip him to the corner but Hurst is able to reverse it…

HE: WHISPER IN THE WIND!

Masters runs straight up the ropes and twists back into a corkscrew takedown on Hurst………………1…………………..2…………….kickout. Masters pulls Hurst back up and nails a snap suplex before getting back up and slapping the chest of Scott Harris…

HA: Harris didn’t like that one bit…

HE: Referee is calling it a legal tag…

Harris glares at Masters before stepping through the ropes. Harris then lands several right hands to Jack Hurst and whips him across the ring, sending him flying with a backdrop when he returns. Hurst gets back up and walks straight into a belly to belly suplex………1……………….2…………..shoulder up!

HA: Jack Hurst is isolated here in the early going, he does not want this pattern to continue for long…

Harris stomps down on Hurst’s arm and tries to bend it round into an armbar submission but Hurst is able to twist free and kick Harris across the ring. They get back up and Hurst looks for a running clothesline but Harris ducks and counters with a huge release German suplex…

HE: The best chance Scott Harris ever has of winning championship gold is with Mike Masters by his side….no chance on his own…

Harris gets back up and quickly makes his way to the corner for an aerial assault but his back is slapped by Jax Cutler, who merely grunts in contempt. Cutler climbs into the ring and he charges into Hurst with a huge knee before launching him across the ring with a gutwrench suplex…

HA: That tag was legal from Cutler and that can happen at any time in this contest….you do not have to tag out off of your own partner…

Cutler easily rags Hurst back up and he launches him against the ropes before lifting him into the air and dropping him down on his chest. Cutler stands over his foe and pulls his head up into a modified camel clutch…

HE: Jax Cutler is a beast of a man….Anthony Grace needs to realise that one fluke doesn’t make him a champion, the next time these two fight will be a massacre…

Cutler drives his forearms into Hurst’s face at the same time as he applies the submission, busting the lip of Hurst in the process. Cutler then drops his opponent to the mat and runs the ropes, returning with a huge leaping splash, driving his backside down into the spine of Hurst….

HA: That could shatter a bone or two….

HE: What an idiot….

HA: Anthony Grace made the blind tag…

Cutler rolls Hurst over to make the cover but the referee tells him that Grace already tagged in when he ran the ropes. Cutler looks furious as Grace walks past him and takes Jack Hurst by the head…

HE: Wait a minute…

Cutler grabs Grace’s shoulder and spins him around, sparking a confrontation between both men. They go face to face as the crowd erupt…

HA: This was always going to be the problem with this match….three of these teams have no co-operation…

HE: LOOKOUT!

As the staredown continues between both men Jack Hurst is able to get across and make the tag to Robin Reborn. Reborn quickly springs onto the ropes and flies across the ring with a double missile dropkick, sending both Cutler and Grace flying…

HA: You cannot afford to turn your back on the human jack-in-the-box that is Robin Reborn…

Grace gets back up and he walks into a spinning heel kick from Reborn and then a standing moonsault………………1……………2……………Grace kicks out. Reborn pulls Grace up and looks for an Irish whip but Grade reverses and sends Reborn towards the corner. The INT Champ follows in but Reborn springs onto the turnbuckle and floats back with a crossbody…………….1…………………2………….shoulder up.

HE: Reborn is like of those really annoying kids you can’t get to calm down…

Reborn lifts himself back onto the turnbuckle and he waits for Grace to get up before launching at him with a hurricanrana, only for Grace to catch him on his shoulders. Grace spins him around and then nails a reverse powerbomb, smashing Reborn’s face into the face…

HA: Tremendous counter from Anthony Grace….

Grace gets back up and he looks around the audience, who are roaring him on. He smiles as he helps Reborn back up and drags him into place…

HA: Grace might just do this here…

Grace: EVERYBODY SAY…

Crowd: GRACE!

HE: He got him…

HA: OVATION CONNECTS!

Grace lands his finisher, driving Reborn down into the canvass. He pushes him over and then crawls towards the cover…

HA: We are going to have new champions…

HE: SPEAR!

Michael Hathaway slaps Jax Cutler on the back and orders him into the ring. Cutler wastes no time in bursting forward and almost separating Grace in two with the huge spear. Cutler then drags Grace up and throws him from the ring, sparking boos from the crowd…

HA: I guess Jax Cutler doesn’t want to be a tag team champion….

HE: Your damn right…not with this idiot…

Jax Cutler quickly climbs from the ring and he drags Anthony Grace up before launching him over the announce table, sending Grace crashing into the fan barrier behind.

HA: Jax Cutler is destroying Anthony Grace here….

HE: I think our table might be next…

Cutler begins to rip the coverings off the table as the cameras pan back to the ring. Robin Reborn is trying to get back to his feet as Max Adamson spins him around and scoops him up…

HE: Max’s first involvement in the match and he is going to pick up the straps…..CYCLONE!

The crowd roar in approval as Reborn turns the F-5 into a spinning DDT. Reborn then rolls over on his stomach and desperately tries to drag himself over towards the corner…

HA: Robin Reborn really needs to get himself tagged out here…

Jack Hurst is clapping his hands and urging his opponent over to make the tag. The cameras then pan back to the outside where Jax Cutler has dragged Anthony Grace up onto the announce table whilst Michael Hathaway screams instructions…

Hathaway: Break him, Jax……show these people what a true champion looks like….FINISH HIM!

Cutler nods his head and then he pulls Grace up and he flips him up onto his shoulders. The fans look on with worry as Cutler prepares to bring Grace crashing down…

HA: Cutler is about to break Grace in half, this is not right….OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HE: AHHHHHHH!

Michael Hathaway has his head in his hands as Grace kicks his way off of the shoulders of Cutler and then spins him around before delivering the “Ovation” through the table, leaving both men in a battered heap.

HA: Jax Cutler’s plan just backfried in his face…..Anthony Grace is the one sending the message tonight…

Hathaway drops to his knees and continues to look dumbstruck as we head back to ringside. Robin Reborn’s hand just about tags Jack Hurst as Max Adamson comes storming across…

HE: Max just cannot get out of first gear so far…

Hurst moves aside and sends Max into the turnbuckle before pulling him out into a Russian legsweep……………..1……………………..2……………..Max kicks out. Hurst goes on the offense with a three punch combo and he looks for an Irish whip but it is reversed. Max lowers his head for a back drop but Hurst levels him with a kick to the head and then scoops him up…

HA: WASHBOARD…

Max elbows his way off of Hurst’s shoulders and then he pushes him into the ropes before tilt-a-whirling him into a backbreaker as he comes back. Adamson then gives the finger to the crowd before sprinting back at Hurst…

HE: FAMAXER!

1………………………2…………..Hurst just manages to get his shoulder off the mat. Adamson rolls into the corner and he beckons for Hurst to get back up before charging forwards…

HE: GORE…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:33 pm

Hurst manages to sidestep the spear and sends Max into the ropes, where he clatters into Reborn and sends him flying from the apron. Hurst takes advantage and rolls Adamson up…………….1………………….2………………Max kicks out. They scramble back up and Max lands a stiff kick to the gut of Hurst before scooping him up….

HA: CYCLONE!

Scott Harris slaps the legs of Jack Hurst before Hurst is drilled by the F-5. Adamson rolls Hurst over for the cover but the referee refuses to count…

HE: What are you doing ref?

HA: He isn’t the legal man….FROGSPLASH!

Harris flies from the top rope and he lands the frogsplash to the back of Adamson and rolls him over………………1……………………..2……………….kickout. Harris gets back to his feet and he beckons Adamson up before grabbing his arm…

HA: SHOT IN THE…

Adamson jumps out the side and counters with a big back suplex. Max then crawls to the corner and begins to make it up when GazzyD slaps his back…

HE: Hey….

HA: GazzyD’s first involvement….SPRINGBOARD…

Gazzy flies into the ring and sends Harris flying with a headscissors. They get back up and Gazzy nails an inverted atomic drop before twirling into a pele kick. Mike Masters looks for a blindside attack but Gazzy ducks it and springboards onto the ropes again….

HA: Beautiful….

Gazzy flies back with a dropkick that sends Masters rolling out under the bottom rope. Harris gets back up and Gazzy drops him with a heavy roundhouse kick to the temple before spinning around and springing onto the turnbuckle…

HE: New champs…

Gazzy nails a brilliant split-legged moonsault and he hooks the leg…………….1……………2…………shoulder up. Gazzy kicks back up onto his feet and he beckons Harris to stand before kicking him in the gut…

HA: DEEP IMPACT!

HE: Got him…

Gazzy looks for his finisher but Harris swipes his legs and quickly turns his opponent into the sharpshooter submission. The crowd are going wild as Gazzy yells out in pain…

HA: This could be the end right here….arguably the most deadly submission wrestling today….

Harris really sits back into the submission and applies serious pressure. Gazzy is shaking his head and refusing to quit but it is obvious that the pain is becoming excruciating…

HE: GazzyD may want to tap….he already has zero chance at Day of Reckoning, does he want even less?

HA: How did you even get past primary school?

Gazzy’s face is reddening and his arm is shaking as he teeters on the edge of giving up. He looks ready to tap when Max Adamson suddenly scoops Harris up…

HA: CYCLONE!

HE: OH MY…

Adamson looks for the F-5 but Mike Masters is back and nails a springboard disaster kick to the jaw of Adamson. Max staggers away and Masters runs up behind him with a zigzag neckbreaker…

HA: Mike Masters just saved Scott Harris…

HE: Don’t get carried away…Mike Masters just wants some gold around his waist…

Masters then turns back around and he grins at the crowd before ushering GazzyD back to his feet. He grabs Gazzy’s arms and turns him around….

HE: This is it….GRINGO…

Gazzy spins right out and he shoves Masters away, sending him crashing into Scott Harris. Harris drops to the deck and Gazzy grabs Masters, drilling him with a skull crushing finale…

HA: But Masters isn’t the legal man…

Mr Jones gets up on the apron and begins to frantically gesture to the referee. The crowd are booing and GazzyD looks around with anger on his face…

HA: Somebody get that idiot down from there…

Gazzy is about to make a beeline for Jones but then Harris sprints across and grabs his father’s throat before launching him over the top rope into the ring. Jones’ face drops as he sees the fury on Harris’ face…

HE: You stay away from him…

HA: Harris has had more than enough of his father’s meddling…

Jones is pleading for mercy as Harris begins to close in on him. GazzyD tries to take advantage but Harris sidesteps and launches his opponent through the ropes before turning back to Jones. He grabs his father’s legs and quickly turns him over…

*Crowd pop

HA: Years of pent up aggression and fury about to come pouring out…

Jones screams in pain and immediately begins tapping out as the submission is locked in from Harris. He really leans back into the move…

HE: Your going to break his back…

Masters is back up and he clatters into Harris from behind, sparking a brawl between both men. They continue to punch one another before Harris ducks a right hand from Masters and clotheslines his foe over the ropes to the outside…

HA: I think we just lost our second team from proceedings…

Harris and Masters continue to brawl into the aisleway as security and referees come down to try and separate them. Back in the ring, Robin Reborn dropkicks Max Adamson in the back, sending him into Jack Hurst…

HA: WASHBOARD…

Max slips off the back and then tries to scoop Hurst up for an F-5 but Hurst elbows his way free. Hurst then manages to drop behind Max and he shoves him into the direction of Reborn…

HA: It’s like pinball…

HE: GORE….GORE….GORE!

The crowd groan as Max charges straight into Robin Reborn and almost breaks him in two with the spear. Adamson grins at the reaction of the crowd and then turns back around to tackle Jack Hurst. They trade with right hands as the referee moves over to try and remove Reborn from the ring….

HA: It looks like we are down to Max Adamson and Jack Hurst…

The fists continue to fly until Max lands a brutal knee to the stomach of Hurst. He follows up with several more, driving all of the wind from his foe, and then he scoops him up…

HE: Here we go….CYCLONE!

Huge cheers from the audience as GazzyD rolls into the ring with the 6CW Championship and he clocks Adamson right in the face with it. Hurst drops behind Max and then scoops him up…

HA: WASHBOARD STOMACH…..THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT!

Hurst lands the punt kick to the gut and makes the cover as GazzyD laughs….
….1
……..2
…………………..3!

HE: This is ridiculous…

HA: It was payback….and it was damn well inevitable…you cannot place these many combustible elements in one match and not expect an explosion…

Ding ding ding

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen here are your winners…..and STILL 6CW Tag Team Champions……..Jack Hurst and Robin Reborn…..The Reeeeeddddd Arrrrooooowwwwssssss!

HA: The record breaking run continues….The Red Arrows retain in an absolute classic…

HE: What a miscarriage of justice…GazzyD just assaulted the 6CW Champion…

HA: What goes around comes around….

Jack Hurst helps Robin Reborn up and places one of the tag belts over his partner’s shoulder as the crowd chant their names. The champions milk the ovation and roll from the ring to celebrate with their fans. Security and a hoard of referees are busy leading Scott Harris and Mike Masters in separate directions before the cameras pan back to the ring…

HA: This match has thrown up a lot more questions than it has answers but that is what makes these situations so intriguing….Grace/Cutler….Masters/Harris….GazzyD/Max Adamson….what the hell is going to happen next?

HE: There is going to be hell to pay for a lot of these guys….especially GazzyD….you take your hands off of that belt, it doesn’t belong to you…

The crowd are chanting and cheering as Gazzy picks the 6CW Championship back up and stares at the gold. He looks down at Max, who is struggling to get up, and then he raises the belt up over his head. There is an insane reaction from the audience before Gazzy throws the belt down at Max’s feet and leaves the ring…

HA: In one month those two rivals are going to collide with the 6CW World Championship on the line….this feud has been two years in the making and I don’t think that is the last drop of blood we see spilt before this is over…

A stream of blood runs down the bridge of Max’s nose as he rolls over and drags the 6CW title belt in close to his chest. He looks furious as he watches GazzyD leave up the rampway.

Match result: Red Arrows via pinfall
Match time: 10 minutes; 55 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:35 pm

*Vincent Costello is stood backstage dressed in his referee’s shirt ahead of the Main Event, the camera pans to show Dean Andrews approaching

DA: Can I have a word please Vincent?

*Costello looks down his nose

VC: Make it quick Andrews, I don’t like to be seen fraternising with your sort!

*Andrews shakes his head

DA: You understand why we have selected you as referee in tonight’s match

*Costello laughs

VC: I think I have a rough idea

*Andrews steps closer to the EWF champion

DA: Don’t get any crazy thoughts of how you can make this situation suit you

*Costello sneers his response, his tone derisory

VC: What ever do you mean ……boss?

DA: I mean, you call this straight down the line. Yes you are in there to make sure things don’t get out of hand but I don’t want to see any kind of personal agenda played out here

Do you understand Vincent?

VC: I will call things how I see them

*Costello stabs a finger into Andrews’s chest

VC: Don’t worry about me Dean; I plan on enjoying every second of this

*Costello walks away laughing as Andrews looks on, a concerned look across his face

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

*Timothy Allen is standing backstage and confidently starts speaking into the camera.

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, we are coming up close to our main event. A number one contender’s match for the EWF title. My guest at this time is one of the men taking part. Please welcome……JJ Johnson,

*Johnson strides into shot and gives a courteous nod to Allen. The interviewer half turns to the camera and asks his first question.

TA: JJ, how are you feeling after Jerome Dubois interfered in your tag match last week?

*Johnson laughs a little and stares down at the floor to collect his thoughts. He looks back up at Allen.

JJ: Jerome still has that habit of messin’ in my business. He is like a dog with a bone. I thought we had settled this the proper way, but he still seems to want a piece of me. I know Jerome and I know he will complain about being held back. But the truth is, he has had chance after chance. And he just don’t cut it.

TA: Tonight might be his chance to finally get one over on you?

JJ: His last chance. Man, I can’t keep messin’ with a guy who has a JJ Johnson fixation. He needs to realise that his lil impromptu performances where he ain’t involved is funny to only him. But sooner or later you have to do that sh*t in the ring. That is, and will always be, the difference between Jerome Dubois and JJ Johnson. I don’t need to play games. I get my sh*t done like a man in the ring. Not acting like a coward and attacking guys with their back to me.

TA: And what about the EWF champions himself? Are you worried about how impartial Vincent Costello will be as guest referee?

*Johnson smiles.

JJ: Usually JJ Johnson gets things done without anybody’s help. But I think Costello is going to be an advantage.

*Allen looks confused.

TA: An advantage?

JJ: Sure! He has been running his mouth about how I came to 6CW for the money and how he is above the law. And like Dubois, it is just words. He ain’t never going to be a respected champion unless he takes on the best there is. So it is in his interests to call it down the line so that he can test himself against JJ Johnson one on one. One man’s law is another man’s way of life. And I was born to be a champion in that ring.

TA: Well, being in the main event is certainly familiar to you. As is going for the top titles. How does it compare to the time you spent in 6WF?

JJ: Man, 6WF made me, there is no doubt about that. But birds have to fly the nest for bigger challenges at some stage. 6WF will always be close to JJ Johnson’s heart. As for now, my head is ruling the direction I go. 6CW is the place to be right now. And the cream always rises to the top. Like I said, JJ Johnson was born to be a champion. The Franchise knows no other way. The scenery may have changed but the talent remains. Jerome and then Costello are going to find that out real soon.

*Johnson stares into the camera briefly, before walking out of shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

Main Event
Steel Cage
#1 Contender (EWF Championship)
JJ Johnson vs Jerome Dubois
Special Referee: Vincent Costello

HA: Now is this a main event or is this a main event…

HE: Oh it’s a doozy alright…..they don’t come much bigger than this right here…

There is a huge reaction from the crowd as the fifteen foot steel cage begins to lower from the rafters. It comes to a thudding halt on the arena floor and then “Killing in the name of” screams out to a crescendo of boos….

HE: Here comes our special guest referee for tonight’s match…

HA: The EWF World Champion is in charge of his own fate here tonight, many are unhappy at his appointment because he could quite frankly do whatever he likes…

HE: I don’t think Vincent Costello cares who wins this match because he knows he can beat anyone in the entire world….he is the EWF Champion and whoever walks out here tonight as the number one contender is going to have one hell of a task on their hands to wrestle the belt from Costello…

Vincent Costello, dressed in jeans and a vest, strides down the ramp with the EWF belt slung over his shoulder. He passes the belt to the timekeeper and then he pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the cage door. The crowd are continuing to hurl abuse but Costello doesn’t seem to care in the slightest…

HA: Costello’s reign began last July at Scars and Stripes…since then he has turned back all challenges, his confidence is at an all time high and it will take one hell of an effort to dethrone him….but the two men involved in tonight’s main event have as good a chance as any in 6CW right now…

Costello walks around the cage, running his hand along the steel mesh, and then “Beat the Devil’s tattoo” echoes to even more boos from the audience. Red, white and blue pyros flash up into the rafters and then Jerome Dubois swaggers out onto the stage. He twirls on the spot and laughs off the abuse of the fans as he lowers his robe to the floor…

HE: Le Phenomene Francais…Jerome Dubois is in arguably the best form of his entire career, this new edge to his character has really set him apart from the chasing pack….

HA: There is definitely a difference in Dubois….the former 6CW Champion is more dangerous than he has been in a long time, this rivarly with JJ Johnson has really brought out the darker side of his persona….could he be on the verge of a return to the mountain top?

Dubois slowly makes his way down the ramp, grinning at the fans, and then he stands at the base of the case and performs a little jig. He climbs up inside of the cage and goes face to face with Vincent Costello…

HE: Both of these men share a lot of similar ideologies but when the EWF World Championship is involved they are nothing but enemies…

HA: I don’t think either of these men are capable of an alliance with another…Costello views anyone who is after his title as though they were threatening his life….

Costello continues to eyeball Dubois as the Frenchmen takes a step back and motions a belt around his waist. He tips a wink to Costello, who shows no reaction, and then “Remember the name” roars out to a deafening reception from the 6CW faithful…

HA: The roof is in danger of coming off of the Wembley Arena….what an ovation for JJ Johnson…

Gold and blue pyros explode into the air and then JJ Johnson erupts onto the stage. He strides from one side to the other, working the crowd, and then he rips off his hooded top and launches it to his adoring fans. He pounds his chest and raises a lone arm into the air before making his way towards the ring…

HE: JJ Johnson is a legend of this business, nobody can say otherwise…but his prime is long gone, he does not belong in the ring with men like Vincent Costello….

HA: JJ claims otherwise, he truly believes he is better than he ever has been….the three time world champion has had a storied career but he is determined to add a few more chapters to it just yet…

HE: With the injuries that JJ has suffered in his career I would not advise him to get involved with the highest calibre of athletes that 6CW has to offer….Vincent Costello and Jerome Dubois are the kind of men that will not hesitate to end JJ Johnson for good…

JJ slaps the hands of the fans and then he looks up at the steel cage with a smile on his face. JJ slams his palm against the outer wall and then he moonwalks around to the door of the cage and leaps inside. The crowd are roaring as JJ takes a long look at Vincent Costello and then he turns his attention to Jerome Dubois…

HA: Although this match is for the number one contendership to the EWF Championship it is much more personal than that….the issues between Jerome Dubois and JJ Johnson are over five years old and in recent months they have become much more intense…

HE: Dubois wants to be respected on the same kind of level of JJ, he deserves to be taken seriously….and he believes that finally getting rid of Johnson will put him on the level that he so desperately wants…

Costello stands in between JJ and Dubois as the two men continue to stare at each other. Costello has a feint grin on his face as the trash talk continues and then he turns and gives the signal for the bell. Costello takes a step back and lounges against the ropes as JJ and Dubois go nose to nose…

HA: Vincent Costello looks happy to take a backseat here….

HE: Keeps himself fresh…he knows these two men are going to tear each other apart so he has no need to get involved…

JJ and Dubois continue to talk and then the crowd boo as Dubois delivers a slap to Johnson’s face. Dubois looks extremely pleased with himself until JJ suddenly spins back and unloads with a barrage of punches to his rival…

HA: Big mistake from Jerome Dubois….trying to wind up JJ Johnson is the last thing he wants or needs to do…

JJ continues to land with right hands and then he grabs Dubois’ arm and looks for an Irish whip. Dubois reverses and sends JJ off the ropes, only for Johnson to return with a flying clothesline…

HE: JJ Johnson, for all his accolades, has never excelled in 6CW before….this is different territory…

HA: A man with the class and skill of JJ Johnson can excel wherever he goes…

Dubois gets back up and JJ lands a back elbow to the jaw before grabbing his opponent by the back of the neck and he runs him forward, launching him against the cell wall…..

HA: JJ really does not like Jerome Dubois and vice versa….this could become very brutal, very quickly…

Dubois gets back up to his feet and JJ scoops him up onto his shoulders. He spins him around for a sit-out sideslam but Dubois lands out on his feet and he lands a leaping STO………………..1………………….2………………..JJ kicks out!

HE: Costello looks unimpressed by having to get involved there…

Costello looks bored as he slopes back to the ropes to relax. Dubois lands stomps and punches to JJ, stopping him from getting up, and then he drags him forwards and tries to flip him up onto his shoulders…

HE: CULTURE…

JJ kicks his feet and drops off behind Dubois, countering with a snap neckbreaker. JJ gets back up to his feet and he ushers Dubois to his feet before kicking him in the stomach…

HA: ACCESS…

Dubois puts the brakes on the stunner and he shoves JJ away to the corner before connecting with a big clothesine. He then drags JJ out and runs him forwards, driving JJ’s head straight into the steel…

HE: Payback….now both men have tasted that steel…

Dubois mocks JJ and then waits for him to get up before landing vicious chops to the chest. He follows up with a headbutt before grabbing JJ’s arm and whipping him across the ring. Johnson comes back and Dubois lowers his head for a backdrop…

HA: SCISSORS KICK….THIS WHOLE THING JUST OPENED UP!

The crowd erupts as JJ crashes his leg across the back of Dubois’ neck. Johnson spins back up onto his feet with a grin and then he beckons Dubois to a standing position…

HE: Don’t get up, Jerome…

JJ waits for Dubois to stand up and he tries to scoop him up onto his shoulders for the “VIP Experience” but Dubois drops down off the back and nails a sickening low blow. The crowd are booing furiously as Dubois gets back to his feet and begins to dance…

HA: Jerome Dubois showing his true colours right there….he knows how much trouble he was in…

HE: He can do whatever he likes….this is a no holds barred environment.

Costello is still leaning against the ropes, seemingly disinterested, as Dubois backs to the corner and lifts himself onto the ropes. He looks down at JJ and then leaps off into a heavy elbow drop to the chest…
…1
……2
………….shoulder up!

HA: Dubois accusing Costello of a slow count there….

HE: Don’t anger the referee, Jerome…

Dubois has a few choice words for Costello but the EWF Champion merely smiles back and gives him a two finger signal. Dubois looks angry as he turns away and begins to stomp JJ back to the corner. He chokes Johnson with his boot and then he walks across to the opposite corner and kneels down…

HE: Dubois lining it up…

HA: He knows he has JJ hurt….now he is looking for the finish…

HE: FRENCH CONNECTION!

Dubois sprints across the ring and looks for his patented spear but he is lifted up off his feet and drilled by a huge spinebuster from Johnson. JJ then drags Dubois back up and slams his face against the cage wall…..he then repeats the process to the other three walls…

HA: Dubois is on jelly legs…

Dubois can barely stand and JJ lifts him into his shoulders and spins him into a crunching side-slam…
…1
…..2
………..thr-Dubois gets his shoulder up. JJ gets to his feet and he works the crowd into a frenzy before heading for the corner. He climbs up to the top of the turnbuckle and he looks down at Dubois before launching into the air…

HA: JJ taking to the skies….HERE WE GO!

Johnson twists into a legdrop from the top but Dubois is able to roll out of the impact zone. JJ lands hard on his back and Dubois quickly grabs his legs, turning him over into a sharpshooter…

HE: Yes….Jerome Dubois is going to make JJ Johnson tap out here and earn a shot at the EWF Championship…

Costello seems amused as he drops down to his knees and crawls towards JJ’s face. Johnson is yelling in pain but refusing to quit as Dubois ups the pressure on the submission…

HA: Vincent Costello is damn well goading JJ Johnson….that isn’t how a referee is supposed to act…

HE: I love it…

Costello is laughing in JJ’s face and trash talking him as the submission continues. JJ is glaring into Costello’s eyes and refusing to tap to the hold. Johnson claws his way closer to the ropes and he reaches out….

HA: JJ’s close to the ropes….

Dubois releases the hold, sending JJ is close to the ropes, and he tries to drag Johnson back to the centre of the ring. JJ manages to spin over and kick out with both feet, sending Dubois flying across the ring. They get back up and Dubois rushes forwards for a spear but JJ sidesteps and sends his opponent crashing against the cage wall….he drags him away and nails a dragon suplex…………….1………………….2……………shoulder up!

HA: Now JJ has some words for Vincent Costello….he doesn’t look happy about the referee’s goading…

JJ is glaring at Costello and they exchange words, which brings another smirk to VC’s face. JJ then drags Dubois back up and he flips him into a powerbomb position before driving him back into the cage wall. Dubois slumps down on his knees and JJ flips him up again before nailing a huge release powerbomb….

HA: Dubois is flat out here….JJ’s thinking about the escape…

JJ turns on his heel and he starts up the ropes before making his way up the side of the cage. He nears the top when Jerome Dubois grabs his heel and drags him back down to the top rope. Dubois climbs up to join his opponent and they trade right hands…

HE: This is a dangerous place for both of these men to be in…

JJ’s punches seem to do more damage but then Dubois responds with an eye poke. He repeatedly drives JJ’s head into the side of the cage until Johnson drops heavily back down to the canvass below…

HE: This is it Jerome….climb…this is your chance…

The crowd are booing as Dubois places his feet on the cage wall and begins to pull himself towards the top. He swings his left leg up over the top of the cage and then pulls himself over.

HA: Jerome Dubois is closing in on his shot at the EWF Championship…

The crowd suddenly roar as JJ leaps up onto the top rope and he reaches to the top of the cage and seizes Jerome Dubois’ hand before he can drop down. JJ pulls himself further up the cage and he succeeds in grabbing Dubois’ head, pulling him back to the top of the cage…

HE: Just drop down, Jerome…

HA: He can’t….JJ won’t let him…

JJ pulls Dubois’ face into the cell wall and grates it against the steel before pulling him to the steel platform at the top of the cage before dragging him over the top…

HA: Lookout….OH MY GOD!

HE: OH WOW!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: The ring damn near broke from that impact…

The whole arena is rocking as JJ pulls Dubois over the top of the cage and superplexes him back down to the canvass. Both men are flat out on the deck, blood starting to run from the hairline of Jerome Dubois. Vincent Costello looks delighted with what he is watching…

HE: I think both of these superstars might be done…

HA: Vincent Costello is loving this….whoever gets a title shot from this is going to be less than 100% when it goes down…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 23 Jan 2015, 9:37 pm

JJ is clearly in a lot of pain before he slowly rolls his hips over and drops an arm onto the chest of Dubois…
…1
….2
…………3!

HE: YES!

HA: Dubois found a way to kick out….somehow, someway this match will continue…

Costello looks from one superstar to the other and then bounces back against the ropes. JJ and Dubois slowly get back to their feet, both men struggling to stay upright. Dubois looks for a right hand but JJ blocks it and fires off with three of his own. Dubois responds with a rake of the eyes and then he kicks JJ in the stomach and flips him up…

HE: Garlic bomb!

JJ rolls down the back of Dubois and pulls his feet out from under him, applying an anklelock. The crowd roar and Dubois screams in agony as JJ turns up the pressure…

HA: JJ Johnson has finished so many high profile matches with this move…

HE: Fight it, Jerome…

Dubois’ screams fill the air but he refuses to give up. He desperately claws his way across the ring and reaches for the ropes but JJ drags him straight back to the centre. JJ turns the ankle at a horrible angle but Dubois is able to kick upwards with his free leg, detonating his heel under JJ’s jaw…

HA: JJ is all over the place from that contact….FRENCH CONNECTION!

HE: Yes….this is it, it’s over…

Dubois staggers up and he thunders into JJ with the spear. He looks up at Costello and demands the count…
…………….1…………………………..2………………….JJ kicks out!

HE: Nooo…

HA: JJ Johnson continues to fight

Dubois gets up and he goes head to head with Vincent Costello, demanding a faster count. Costello shoves Dubois away and warns him before ordering him to concentrate on Johnson. JJ staggers back to his feet and Dubois drags him in close…

HE: AU REV…

JJ elbows his way out of Dubois’ clutch and then he delivers a sharp kick to the stomach before connecting with the stunner…

HA: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

HE: Oh no..

…2
…..3!

HA: Got him…

HE: HE KICKED OUT….GO ON!

The crowd are shocked as Costello’s hand comes down for a three but Dubois gets his shoulder up in time. JJ rolls over and takes a look up to the sky before spitting in frustration…

HA: I really thought that was over….everybody in the building did…

HE: I believe in Jerome Dubois…

JJ crawls to the ropes and he uses them to get back to a standing position. He takes a deep breath and listens to the deafening “JJ” chants that are currently ringing around the arena before turning back around. He beats his chest and wills Dubois to get to his feet before scooping him up…

HA: JJ Johnson is heading to Day of Reckoning….VIP EXPERIENCE!

JJ prepares for the sit-down tombstone but Dubois is able to wriggle off the back and he spins JJ around….

HE: AU REVOIR!

More boos from the audience as Dubois lifts JJ up off the deck and drills him with the sitout side-slam. Both men continue to try and regain their composure but it is obvious that they are struggling…

HA: What a match, what a main event….these two men are running on empty…

HE: They are desperate to get their shot at the big time…

Dubois gets up first and he blinks back blood before dragging JJ up to his feet. He draws his finger across his throat and suplexes JJ into the air…

HE: FORTUNE!

JJ manages to float over the back of Dubois and he pushes him in the back, sending him clattering into Costello. Dubois staggers back around and JJ nails another stunner before rolling to the corner.

HA: Dubois is not moving…..JJ is going airborne…

HE: Please no…

HA: This is it….SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The flashbulbs go off and the fans go wild as JJ flies through the air and he lands the huge impact move to the chest of Jerome Dubois….
…1
…….2
……………..3!

HA: JJ Johnson is the new number one contender to the EWF Championship…

HE: Uh-oh…

The crowd erupt into boos as Costello suddenly stops counting at two with a thunderous look on his face. JJ looks up at him in disbelief…

HA: What the hell is he doing?

HE: Costello isn’t happy that JJ pushed Dubois into him…

HA: It was a damn accident….Costello needs to do his damn job here…

JJ is almost frothing at the mouth as Costello shakes his head and refuses to count anymore. Johnson gets up to his feet and he goes close to the EWF Champion before unloading with a right hand…

HE: You can’t hit a referee…

HA: JJ Johnson will strike anyone who screws him over like this…

JJ lands seven unanswered punches and then looks for an Irish whip but Costello twists inside and drags Johnson towards him…

HE: OMERTA!

Costello spins JJ into the black hole slam and then smiles at his handiwork. He kneels over JJ and unleashes furious right hands until a cut opens up on JJ’s head. Costello gets up, blood staining his hands, and he begins to slap Dubois back into consciousness…

HA: This is a damn travesty….JJ is being screwed here…

HE: He shouldn’t have put his hands on the referee…

Dubois staggers over and drops onto JJ’s chest…………………….1……………………………….2………………….3!

HA: YES….JJ LIVES TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY!

The crowd cheer as JJ gets his shoulder up off the mat before the three. Costello looks mad as he orders to Dubois to get the job done properly. Dubois staggers to his feet and he takes JJ by the head before flipping him up….

HE: CULTURE SHOCK….THIS IS IT!

More boos as Dubois smashes JJ back down into the canvass with the “dominator” powerbomb and he covers again…
….1
…….2
…………….3!

HA: This stinks….my god what a robbery…

Boos ring out all over Wembley and the fans launch litter and abuse towards the ring as “Beat the Devil’s tattoo” screams from the speakers. A bloodied Jerome Dubois is kneeling over JJ Johnson with a satisified expression on his face…

HE: He did it, he finally did it. Jerome Dubois has defeated JJ Johnson…

HA: And how did he do it? With the goddamn help of the EWF Champion, Vincent Costello…

HE: He proved himself here tonight and now he will got to Day of Reckoning to fight for the EWF Championship…

HA: This is a damn fix….Costello knows the danger that JJ Johnson presents and he wanted no part of it….he should have never been allowed to referee this match…

Costello is laughing off the boos of the crowd as he looks down at JJ’s blood on his hands. Dubois is continuing to kneel over JJ and then he gives a motion of a belt around his waist, causing Costello’s eyes to bulge…

HE: WAIT JUST A MINUTE!

Costello suddenly bounces off the ropes and comes back with a brutal footstomp to the back of Dubois’ head, leaving him completely flat out next to JJ. Costello then snatches the EWF Championship from the timekeeper and he raises it up over his head…

HA: Vincent Costello is obsessed with being the EWF Champion and he will do whatever it takes to keep it that way….Jerome Dubois may be heading to Day of Reckoning to fight for the title but he is going to need all the dirty tricks in the book because I guarantee Costello will…

HE: It’s going to be one hell of a scrap…

HA: And I don’t know where JJ Johnson fits into this equation but I assure everyone that this won’t be the last we hear of this….JJ was screwed here tonight….

HE: Blah blah blah….JJ should count himself lucky that he doesn’t need to face Costello one on one and take an even worse beating than the one here tonight….that man is the EWF Champion for a reason…I don’t believe there is a single superstar in the world who can end the reign of Costello’s Law!

The show ends with Vincent Costello continuing to parade the EWF Championship in the air whilst the bloodied forms of JJ Johnson and Jerome Dubois lay at his feet.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down