The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glen Johnson: I'll beat the living hell out of him.(Froch)

4 posters

Go down

Glen Johnson: I'll beat the living hell out of him.(Froch) Empty Glen Johnson: I'll beat the living hell out of him.(Froch)

Post by WelshDevilRob Fri 27 May 2011, 8:36 pm

Interview with Glen Johnson

How did you get into boxing and what age did you start learning your trade?

I went to a boxing gym in my neighborhood to lose weight at age 20. It was a free gym for kids from the area. The coach saw potential in me. I was a competitive type. When asked if I would fight, I said sure.

Who did you look up to growing up in boxing who was your Idol?

When I started boxing my idols were Muhammad Ali, Roy Jones, Jr., Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson.

What fight taught you the most as a boxer?

The Bernard Hopkins fight in 1997 was my best learning experience in boxing.

What was your most embarrassing moment associated with boxing?

I am always embarrassed when I lose.

Read more: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/26532-glen-johnson-chats-with-ringnews24.html

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Glen Johnson: I'll beat the living hell out of him.(Froch) Empty Re: Glen Johnson: I'll beat the living hell out of him.(Froch)

Post by BALTIMORA Fri 27 May 2011, 8:46 pm

He comes across as pretty dull in that, all one sentence answers. A couple parts made me smile, but it's not the most enlightening interview I've ever read, and for that reason I'd score that interview...a six.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Glen Johnson: I'll beat the living hell out of him.(Froch) Empty Re: Glen Johnson: I'll beat the living hell out of him.(Froch)

Post by Young_Towzer Fri 27 May 2011, 9:38 pm

Froch will destroy him and win a landslide, would be great if Carl could get him out of there though.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Philys Fri 27 May 2011, 10:22 pm

Jonshons doesnt stand a chance. Froch is at the top off his game right now. The way he took apart Abraham was immense. The final vs Ward should be interesting.

Philys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down