The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Adam D
Hibbz
trottb
kingraf
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 28 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Buenos días, los tres amigos.

I was caught up somewhere in the Milky Bar Way yesterday.

a dime for your thoughts?

Sometimes when this place gets kind of empty
Sound of their breath fades with the light

Are you hoping Michael Cadbury plays a scorcher tonight? It's just starting here.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:29 am

I wear a coat every day...it's made from the skin's of dead cyclists (OK It was me running the ignorant c*nts over that made them dead but lets concentrate on the coat aspect shall we...no-one care's too much about the fact that for every pair of football boots made for a Premiership player, 13 Chinese children are maimed, blinded or suffer a mental breakdown, so let's not dwell on the manufacturing methods vis a vis my coat, eh?)

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:51 am

To be honest, most cyclists I see in Bradford are the local chemical experimenters, so not sure how warm that coat would be.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:55 am

DAVE667 wrote:I wear a coat every day...it's made from the skin's of dead cyclists (OK It was me running the ignorant c*nts over that made them dead but lets concentrate on the coat aspect shall we...no-one care's too much about the fact that for every pair of football boots made for a Premiership player, 13 Chinese children are maimed, blinded or suffer a mental breakdown, so let's not dwell on the manufacturing methods vis a vis my coat, eh?)

Shocked

That's the end. That is the end of this place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:57 am

The town in Yorkshire where I was from always had a lot of cyclists. I think it was bacause it was flat and cheaper than a car rather than a lifestyle choice.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:23 am

I am amazed you found a piece of Yorkshire that is flat sean...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:26 am

The Vale of York.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:29 am

Fairy nuff, dont know the area at all...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:35 am

Did the TdF go through there?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:37 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:I wear a coat every day...it's made from the skin's of dead cyclists (OK It was me running the ignorant c*nts over that made them dead but lets concentrate on the coat aspect shall we...no-one care's too much about the fact that for every pair of football boots made for a Premiership player, 13 Chinese children are maimed, blinded or suffer a mental breakdown, so let's not dwell on the manufacturing methods vis a vis my coat, eh?)

Shocked

That's the end.  That is the end of this place.

What's wrong with that, it demonstrates a semi respectable command of the English language whilst highlighting my sociopathic tendencies

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:38 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Shocked

What's wrong with that, it demonstrates a semi respectable command of the English language whilst highlighting my sociopathic tendencies

It's french. Plus Tino is a little aggrieved this morning

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:42 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Shocked

It's because it's you. You're the last bastion of northern manliness left in the cup.

Rick had the 'pot' incident
Jeff uses Radox and has a m*n-bag
Union and I are exiled in the sarf
Sean is a bender

You were the last one left and now you're using poncy language like that. Straight out of a David Brent phrasebook.

I'm much more comfortable with you calling me a c*nt (which happens often) than you using flowery stuff like that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:46 am

rick_dagless wrote:Fairy nuff, dont know the area at all...

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Eggborough-02

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:48 am

Look at that sky, that's not the north.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:48 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Did the TdF go through there?

No but i think the Tour De Yorkshire does.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:48 am

Stonehenge? I thought that was darn sarf.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:49 am

Union Cane wrote:Look at that sky, that's not the north.

This better?

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 2085506443_470573aecd

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:51 am

Everything up north should be in black and white.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 30 Jan 2015, 10:57 am

seanmichaels wrote:Everything up north should be in black and white.

Seanmichaels blaspheming BNP truly this is a strange day

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:00 am

Sepia-toned I'd say.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:08 am

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 9k=

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:18 am

rick_dagless wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 9k=

Thats where Rowley went...also Rick that has to be the biggest link in the history of the internet

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:21 am

Shah wrote:Thats where Rowley went...also Rick that has to be the biggest link in the history of the internet

Jeff going to school that is...

I could not be bothered to tinyurl it Shah, it is a biggie.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Sepia-toned I'd say.

Had to revoke my membership after watching the Green mile.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:25 am

seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Sepia-toned I'd say.

picard

quoted the wrong one...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:29 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Shocked

It's because it's you.  You're the last bastion of northern manliness left in the cup.

Rick had the 'pot' incident
Jeff uses Radox and has a m*n-bag
Union and I are exiled in the sarf
Sean is a bender

You were the last one left and now you're using poncy language like that.  Straight out of a David Brent phrasebook.

I'm much more comfortable with you calling me a c*nt (which happens often) than you using flowery stuff like that.
In that case, I'm sorry. I shall attempt to make amends by kicking the heads off swans and obliterating something that I always equate with being poncey and Southern. There's one in our local park but it might also be a long necked albino goose so I'm holding off until I know for certain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:30 am

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Sepia-toned I'd say.

picard

quoted the wrong one...
You've made a complete you of that one mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:43 am

Britain

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:47 am

Yorkshire Dales

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:47 am

Correct Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:49 am

It was pretty easy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:50 am

For a gay.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:For a gay.

Or alternatively, a cricket fan.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:54 am

yes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:59 am

Sport

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:03 pm

Frank McAvennie

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:08 pm

I hate cyclists even though I don't drive.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:13 pm

Same thing.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:14 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Same thing.

I expect better from you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:20 pm

Fairly straightforward quiz gents

all answers are 3 letters
1 What colour are the berries of the Rowan Tree?
2 Barring Fish what is the most popular pet in the UK? Dog TLD
3 The Greek God of shepherds & flocks, and has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat Pan - Union
4 Who was the alter Ego of Arnold Rimmer who was perfect in every way in the comedy series Red Dwarf
5 According to the 1969 song by Edwin Starr, what is good for absolutely nothing War TLD
6 What is the name of the city with the shortest name in the UK Ely TLD
7 What is the name of a recently hatched fish which is capable of feeding itself
8 Which American band released their first mini-LP `Chronic Town` in 1982?
9 According to the bible what was 300 cubits long, 50 wide and 30 high? Ark Union
10 Which Element has the chemical Symbol of Sn Tin Union

Last edited by rick_dagless on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:20 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Frank McAvennie

Tino on fire!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

2. Dog
5. War
6. Ely?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:33 pm

3. Pan
9. Ark
10. Tin
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:44 pm

all answers are 3 letters
1 What colour are the berries of the Rowan Tree? red DAVE
3 The Greek God of shepherds & flocks, and has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat Pan - Union
4 Who was the alter Ego of Arnold Rimmer who was perfect in every way in the comedy series Red Dwarf
5 According to the 1969 song by Edwin Starr, what is good for absolutely nothing War TLD
7 What is the name of a recently hatched fish which is capable of feeding itself
9 According to the bible what was 300 cubits long, 50 wide and 30 high? Ark Union

Guppy sean, A phucking Guppy!!!!!

Last edited by rick_dagless on Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:50 pm

is 7 a guppy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:53 pm

Surely #1 is RED...or maybe it's TAN

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:54 pm

seanmichaels wrote:is 7 a guppy?

3 letters sean!!! Are you a guppy?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:56 pm

1 What colour are the berries of the Rowan Tree? red DAVE

Guppy sean, A phucking Guppy!!!!!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:58 pm

7 - COD?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:58 pm

Nope

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:59 pm

7 Fis

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next