The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closer? Manny and Floyd meet... again.

+12
superflyweight
trottb
Coxy001
Atila
Strongback
milkyboy
ShahenshahG
Rowley
dangerous_mouse
ONETWOFOREVER
TRUSSMAN66
kingraf
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Closer? Manny and Floyd meet... again. Empty Closer? Manny and Floyd meet... again.

Post by kingraf Thu 29 Jan 2015, 7:43 am

http://www.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/story?storyId=12242720&src=desktop&wjb

"Hours after a public face-to-face meeting and brief
discussion during halftime of Tuesday night's Miami
Heat-Milwaukee Bucks game in Miami, Manny
Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. met privately
for more than an hour to continue discussing terms
for their proposed May 2 megafight."

Interesting news I suppose. First time they've ever met, now theyre having dinner dates in hotel rooms. Somewhat surprised by how passive Manny seems to be about his career, but given the c0ck up which Arum and his accountants have created with his taxes, completely oblivious to him.. maybe I shouldn't have been.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Closer? Manny and Floyd meet... again. Empty Re: Closer? Manny and Floyd meet... again.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm

It was an hour of Floyd showing Manny all his watches, cars, onesies, strippers and hangers-on whilst shouting "Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Closer? Manny and Floyd meet... again. Empty Re: Closer? Manny and Floyd meet... again.

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 29 Jan 2015, 3:58 pm

Seen them both plenty of times at the Oyster......

Manny's favorite meal is korean meatballs ...They're the dogs bollox !!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:41 pm

DAVE667 wrote:It was an hour of Floyd showing Manny all his watches, cars, onesies, strippers and hangers-on whilst shouting "Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

How do you know that?

Its this jealous Floyd hatred that winds me up. Floyd is a professional ok A PROFESSIONAL.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:29 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:It was an hour of Floyd showing Manny all his watches, cars, onesies, strippers and hangers-on whilst shouting "Look at MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

How do you know that?

Its this jealous Floyd hatred that winds me up. Floyd is a professional ok A PROFESSIONAL.

Shut up you dodo.

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:33 pm

Floyd the giant middleweight slayer will not fight pacquiao. He's too busy slaying giants in middleweight.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 29 Jan 2015, 5:49 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

How do you know that?

I am just guessing here, and would never assume to speak for Dave, but it is possible he was joking.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:02 pm

Rowley wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

How do you know that?

I am just guessing here, and would never assume to speak for Dave, but it is possible he was joking.

Then Rowley I believe you know Mr Sober Serious Dave not at all, kindly confine your attentions to those within your remit and remember to open the right shipping crate this time.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:04 pm

Rowley wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

How do you know that?

More worryingly one2 wasn't joking.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 6:27 pm

dangerous_mouse wrote:
Rowley wrote:
ONETWOFOREVER wrote:

How do you know that?

More worryingly one2 wasn't joking.

What a dumbass!

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 29 Jan 2015, 7:04 pm

Are you sure dave was joking? Sounds a fairly credible description to me

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 29 Jan 2015, 7:09 pm

Not a chance OneTwo was serious. There's no chance in hell any reasonable man of middle age could think Dave's post was in any way serious. Its not possible
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jan 2015, 7:17 pm

kingraf wrote:Not a chance OneTwo was serious. There's no chance in hell any reasonable man of middle age could think Dave's post was in any way serious. Its not possible

Being the operative word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 29 Jan 2015, 9:48 pm

I posted this first thing this morning. And I provided details.

Next you'll be posting news about a big ship striking an iceberg in the North Atlantic.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Thu 29 Jan 2015, 10:02 pm

Strongback wrote:Next you'll be posting news about a big ship striking an iceberg in the North Atlantic.
This happened today? Did the ship sink or stay afloat. Please provide more details.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Thu 29 Jan 2015, 10:55 pm

Atila wrote:
Strongback wrote:Next you'll be posting news about a big ship striking an iceberg in the North Atlantic.
This happened today? Did the ship sink or stay afloat. Please provide more details.

I never said the ship hit an iceberg today smarty pants.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 30 Jan 2015, 3:11 am

Uh... Okay. Would you like Noddy badge with that?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 9:23 am

kingraf wrote:Uh... Okay. Would you like Noddy badge with that?
Surely it would clash with his Leprechaun/fancy dress r@pist's outfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:28 am

You giving up the flighty sh1te talk would surfice.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:31 am

Strongback wrote:

You being able to spell suffice would suffice.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:31 am

Strongback wrote:

Poopie

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:42 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Rich coming from a guy in his 40's walking around in a death metal patches covered denim jacket. You demonic freak. Sacrificed any small animal lately short arse.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:43 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Poopie

Stick it.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:44 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Spell checking the panacea of the mediocre and police admin on crap wages.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:47 am

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Rich coming from a guy in his 40's walking around in a death metal patches covered denim jacket. You demonic freak. Sacrificed any small animal lately short arse.
Only wear it at home when sacrificing virgins...BTW your name's on the list STRONGY...you can sing "Nothing Else Matters" whilst accompanying yourself on the guitar as much as you like but the bloodlust of the pointy tailed one will be satisfied....leprechaun r@pist!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:51 am

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Copying and pasting previously used "witty" responses are the last resort of the cripplingly unimaginative.

Didn't have to spell check any of that either...then again, I'm smarter than you....admittedly that makes me part of a pretty big group that includes amongst it's numbers dead people, parked cars, vegetable matter and crushed insects.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:57 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Only wear it at home when sacrificing virgins...BTW your name's on the list STRONGY...you can sing "Nothing Else Matters" whilst accompanying yourself on the guitar as much as you like but the bloodlust of the pointy tailed one will be satisfied....leprechaun r@pist!

A 5'4" inch tall black man covered in death metal patched denim walking around Bradford town centre must be quite a sight. You really are a garden variety mini freak show.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 30 Jan 2015, 11:58 am

Dave, you're rather angry these days old boy....

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:01 pm

Coxy001 wrote:Dave, you're rather angry these days old boy....

Never any anger when replying to STRONGY. My over-riding emotions are mainly pity, pity and pity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:03 pm

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

A 5'4" inch tall black man covered in death metal patched denim walking around Bradford town centre must be quite a sight. You really are a garden variety mini freak show.
You might be confusing me with the old Asian punk called KENNY that lives in Bradford who is a real sight to behold. He must be nearly 50 now but still wears his old gear. Gotta admire his dedication to the cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Copying and pasting previously used "witty" responses are the last resort of the cripplingly unimaginative.

Didn't have to spell check any of that either...then again, I'm smarter than you....admittedly that makes me part of a pretty big group that includes amongst it's numbers dead people, parked cars, vegetable matter and crushed insects.

So why are you such a cripple in terms of achievement. Too much metal in the formative years?

Spell checking is a brainless boring activity hence I don't do it. Some of us get bored when in comes to the minutiae carried out by minions like yourself.

I have an automatic spell checker just like everybody else but I don't look at it. You really are a trivial man.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Never any anger when replying to STRONGY. My over-riding emotions are mainly pity, pity and pity.

More like that your massive ego mortally hurt by years of failure to achieve.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:12 pm

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

So why are you such a cripple in terms of achievement.  Too much metal in the formative years?

Spell checking is a brainless boring activity hence I don't do it.  Some of us get bored when in comes to the minutiae carried out by minions like yourself.

I have an automatic spell checker just like everybody else but I don't look at it. You really are a trivial man.
A better question might be, "Why are you such a pathetic dribble of watery infected semen, STRONGY?"

No such thing as "too much metal" lad...perhaps if your Mummy had bought you a better album when you were in bed poorly you could have learned to play a better song and maybe turned out to be much less of an obnoxious sh!t stain and not so reviled on this forum (and, I strongly suspect, life in general) however, I believe your fate was predetermined and you were always going to be a boring w*nker.

Still doesn't excuse your inability to correctly use the English language and your protestations as to your reasons why only serve to highlight your stupidity and arrogance.

Happy trails, cretin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:14 pm

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

You keep telling yourself whatever it is you need to feel special, baby.

Remember to look in the mirror before bedtime and say "I AM somebody!" Hope it works for you!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:20 pm

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Not everyone can be a self proclaimed life success story like you and Poxy.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:21 pm

trottb wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Leave me out of this, I only have 2 villas abroad and one house here compared to Strongies 45 strong property portfolio.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:22 pm

Bragging about being the first to copy paste an article is hardly an achievement
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:23 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

So why are you such a cripple in terms of achievement.  Too much metal in the formative years?

Spell checking is a brainless boring activity hence I don't do it.  Some of us get bored when in comes to the minutiae carried out by minions like yourself.

A better question might be, "Why are you such a pathetic dribble of watery infected semen, STRONGY?"

No such thing as "too much metal" lad...perhaps if your Mummy had bought you a better album when you were in bed poorly you could have learned to play a better song and maybe turned out to be much less of an obnoxious sh!t stain and not so reviled on this forum (and, I strongly suspect, life in general) however, I believe your fate was predetermined and you were always going to be a boring w*nker.

Still doesn't excuse your inability to correctly use the English language and your protestations as to your reasons why only serve to highlight your stupidity and arrogance.

Happy trails, cretin!

I'm quite happy to distort the English language. James Joyce and Brendan Behan did it. If you knew anything, particularly considering you are of Afro-Caribbean heritage, you would know there are different forms of dialect that deliberately set about to distort the language as a political act. That might be over your head though. Maybe you have forgotten your roots.

You have run out of ideas and are now throwing childish insults. You're not even a nearly man you're a nobody.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:24 pm

trottb wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Just being part of the same forum as him makes me want to be a better person, Trott. Hey, I fully appreciate I'll never reach the dizzying heights of middle management like ol' STRONGY but some of us have to keep the country afloat whilst feckless w*nkers like him spend their days stroking the egos and genitalia of people they wish to impress/be cornholed by

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

So what political change are you looking to bring with "surfice"?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:28 pm

Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Happy trails, cretin!

I'm quite happy to distort the English language. James Joyce and Brendan Behan did it.  If you knew anything, particularly considering you are of Afro-Caribbean heritage, you would know there are different forms of dialect that deliberately set about to distort the language as a political act.  That might be over your head though. Maybe you have forgotten your roots.

You have run out of ideas and are now throwing childish insults.  You're not even a nearly man you're a nobody.
Of course you're happy to distort the language...they do say ignorance is bliss and you must be in rapture, however, equating your poor grammar with acts of political rebellion or as an art form is quite possibly the most pathetic thing you've tried to convince us (and yourself) of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:30 pm

Have the mods all been kidnapped by IS or something?

Must admit this is making me chuckle somewhat. Still a big advocate of the "606 meetup" which has sadly never transpired, would be interesting to see who really is who they come as.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:30 pm

trottb wrote:So what political change are you looking to bring with "surfice"?

However, failing to provide an answer for that question, could you tell us which art gallery your "surfice" exhibition will be at? I'm sure Galted will go and give us a witheringly honest review

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:32 pm

kingraf wrote:Bragging about being the first to copy paste an article is hardly an achievement

No but starting a new thread on a topic already discussed in the Floyd v PAC thread is just lazy.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:36 pm

Strongback wrote:
kingraf wrote:Bragging about being the first to copy paste an article is hardly an achievement

No but starting a new thread on a topic already discussed in the Floyd v PAC thread is just lazy.  

Surely it takes more effort to start an article than to simply post on one?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:38 pm

trottb wrote:
Strongback wrote:

Surely it takes more effort to start an article than to simply post on one?
Especially if you can be bothered/have the decency to use spellchecker

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:39 pm

The meeting at the basketball match was discussed. A link was sent to me regarding them meeting in the hotel room, which I found funny and as such, pasted it here. If you felt there was no need for it to be discussed on a separate thread, you could have just ignored it... and I suspect that would have been the end of this thread.

Instead... My work is top of the Charts baby!!!
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:52 pm

trottb wrote:So what political change are you looking to bring with "surfice"?

- "Free Nelson Mandela"

- "What if we moved him to a nicer cell?"

- "No, it won't surfice"

- "Ok. Nelson, pack your bags"

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jan 2015, 12:56 pm

"Hey dude, how comes no-one does this in Alaska?"

"Too cold, man"

"No way, we gotta DO something about this"

"OK but what?"

"A protest movement!"

"What you gonna call it?"

"SURF-ICE"

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Fri 30 Jan 2015, 1:06 pm

"I posted about this first".
Rather be walking around town in a heavy metal jacket than having a childish mentality. At least a jacket can come off.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next