The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock out

+48
Jimpy
BamBam
Bathman_in_London
LondonTiger
king_carlos
wayne
Cardiff Dave
whocares
Allty
BigTrevsbigmac
Taylorman
WELL-PAST-IT
Seagultaf
quinsforever
rumpelstiltskindoh
Cowshot
Hammersmith harrier
nathan
Golden
Gwlad
JDizzle
Exiledinborders
Heaf
demosthenes
Rugby Fan
lostinwales
Nachos Jones
HammerofThunor
Big
LivinginItaly
Mike Selig
mystiroakey
majesticimperialman
TightHEAD
TJ
chris_501
Ozzy3213
doctor_grey
jbeadlesbigrighthand
MrsP
thomh
nlpnlp
dummy_half
stub
SecretFly
RDW
blackcanelion
No 7&1/2
52 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Knock out - Page 2 Empty Knock out

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 22:23

First topic message reminder :

Despite some great performances and a very welcome win what will stick in my mind is George North. He d already had 1 concussion check and took another hefty blow to the noggin and stayed on. How and why it was allowed is beyond me. Its too serious a pointtobe ignored. Does the tmo need to be involved more here?

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Knock out - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock out

Post by Guest Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 11:33

SecretFly wrote:I know the present always looks like it was always that way but that's always only an optical illusion.  A person who died only 5 years ago, if they came back to life now they'd see major changes in society, in sport etc.  We don't see it just like we don't appreciate ourselves growing older until we see a bloody wedding photo and ask: "who the hell is that ugly asswhole on the extreme left??"

But the truth is that players are bigger (musclewise), are mostly talller, are stronger, are faster, are boosted by the very best technology and diets and training methods (and maybe other stuff for a few Whistle )
But that does make the questions about 'player safety' more apparent than perhaps even 5 years ago.  

Even the styles of play demanded by...demanding...coaches adds to the concern.  
This desire to charge at speed headlong into two or three heavy opponents, this desire to be absolutely animal in the breakdown area, and constantly expecting to come out of those collisions ok, and do that for a full 80 without worrying about cumulative minute head injuries piling on top of each other - well, concerns do grow as the game itself seems to become more and more violently explosive for consistently longer periods through an 80 minute game.

Quite. So, with the game going that way - which variables do we change to bring about a different outcome? The rules, the tactics, the size of impact (so weight/speed restrictions?!), the protection? As you say, we can't adopt the same practices/rules as the 70's when the game as moved on so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 11:37

I suppose the main argument against neutral doctors is that they are obviously fear the worst in every case, because what's in it for them if they let a player go back on and there's a chance he's concussed? Where would the liability lie?

The problem with this is that it will go too far the other way - players won't be allowed back on at all, even if there is really nothing wrong with them. This will inevitably lead to players hiding their symptoms from the doctor, with the obvious worries that would come with that.

I'm not saying this is my viewpoint, just something that would need considered.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 11:44

Halfpenny was lying motionless but from what you could see he never looked out of it. Given what was hurt was his neck you'd imagine he was keeping still for very good reason.

After the 'kick' North was just lying face first in the dirt.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 11:51

The collision with Haskell's leg yanked Halfpenny's head backwards. That's probably why he kept still and why the medics focused on checking his neck.  At no point did it seem that Halfpenny had suffered an impact injury. Biggar looked at bit out of it after his injury, pushing away medics as they tried to stem the blood...but I think that might have just been Biggar Smile

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 11:53

lostinwales wrote:Halfpenny was lying motionless but from what you could see he never looked out of it. Given what was hurt was his neck you'd imagine he was keeping still for very good reason.

After the 'kick' North was just lying face first in the dirt.
And after the clash of heads with Hibbard, he also was on the deck motionless. Twice in the same match.

Someone else had said it, but in simplistic terms there is an 'eye test'.  If it looks like someone was potentially concussed, treat him as if he was until proved otherwise.  As opposed to the situation in which a player is checked to see if he could be concussed.  It is the opposite side of the same coin, but from a medical perspective is very different.  This is how the NFL is (finally) doing it.  And I agree with this approach.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 13:29

World Rugby (former IRB) wants a report from the WRU on the incident with North

http://www.worldrugby.org/news/54818

World Rugby has requested a full report from the Welsh Rugby Union (WRU) following an apparent head impact sustained by Wales wing George North in the second half of Friday night’s RBS 6 Nations match between Wales and England at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.

North, who sustained the impact in the 61st minute of the match remained on the field and, having undertaken an initial review of the broadcast footage, World Rugby is seeking to establish from the WRU whether all concussion management protocols were appropriately followed.

Concussion management and education is at the heart of World Rugby’s player welfare strategy designed to protect players at all levels of the game and promote the very highest standards of education, coaching and medical care. #RecogniseAndRemove

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 13:31

At least they're doing something. We'll see.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_501 Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 13:33

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LrWDOZmhqmg

This was the Florian Fritz incident from last season. If this doesn't suggest pressure on doctors to get players back onto the pitch, I don't know what does.

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 13:35

Let's hope the WRU haven't fallen foul of their own recent stance and direction on this matter.

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/31229.php#.VNYT54HfWrU
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-29230459

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 14:16

Griff wrote:
Ozzy3213 wrote:Griff, I now you are playing devils advocate and thank you for doing so, as it prompts debate, but nobody is suggesting that every player with a head knock should go off and not come back.  As I recall, Halfpenny never looked 'out of it' or as if he had lost consciousness at any point, and therefore after being properly asessed I would say he should be fine to continue.  Similarly, Biggar looked to be 'all there', just bleeding heavily after his bump.

North was entirely different.  He looked like a punch drunk boxer at times, and hit the deck on the second occasion without putting his arms out to break his fall which is a clear sign of a loss of consciousness.  In those circumstances, he has to be removed from the field for his own safety.

If I can liken it to boxing, if a fighter is getting repeatedly punched in a corner, but is bobbing around trying to evade the blows, or throwing punches back, or even just managing to keep his arms up to defend himself, the referee will let it continue.  The minute his arms go down and he clearly does not have the thought processes in place to be able to defend himself the referee steps in and ends the contest.  That second example was George North last night.  He could not save himeslef whne he was falling because his brain would not tell his arms to move so break his fall.  At that point it's game over.  No ifs, buts or maybes.  Player safety is paramount, and the IRB or whatever they are now called, need to clear on this.

I've highlighted some things above that makes the debate interesting, and I think this is the point that others were making. Halfpenny was lying motionless for a while if I remember correctly. Because he didn't look knocked out it is fine? Slippery slope. Also, what does properly assessed mean? We've already argued that these tests are not fit for purpose and cannot detect the unknown. Biggar 'looked' groggy to me when it happened. But what do I know? Again, looking ok or looking groggy - is that a good, objective measure?

And yes, I'm enjoying the role as Devils advocate! I just do not know the answer so I'm asking the questions. But I do know that we cannot go on how a player looks or seems. That's dangerous ground! So do we need to take a blanket approach? And how do we do that in a contact sport with no head protection as its likely that every player on the pitch will knock their head at some point during the game.

From recollection Halfpenny wasn't motionless at any time - I am fairly sure he was moving his arms, but not his lower body / legs. What concerned the medics was a possible neck injury, which the replays showed. Don't know about Biggar, I don't think the incident which resulted in his cut was replayed.

I was surprised North came back before half-time, as expected the medics to take the full 10 minutes allowed which would have taken him up to the interval. But after the second incident he should have been off - no question.

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaf Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 15:52

They commentary team at half-time in Italy v Ireland said that World Rugby (IRB) have now asked the WRU about whether the protocols had been followed last night ...

Heaf

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 16:22

RugbyFan referenced it a few posts up.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaf Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 16:42

Ah yes - missed that

Heaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiledinborders Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 16:51

Wales say they did not know North was knocked out. That might be true. If so, this is something the TMO could usefully do. We all saw on TV that North was out for a few seconds. The TMO should be able to inform the ref and require that the player leaves the pitch. The player should leave permanently not for ten minutes.

Exiledinborders

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 16:53

Exiledinborders wrote:Wales say they did not know North was knocked out. That might be true. If so, this is something the TMO could usefully do. We all saw on TV that North was out for a few seconds. The TMO should be able to inform the ref and require that the player leaves the pitch. The player should leave permanently not for ten minutes.

Why not? everyone else did

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 16:53

Good idea exiled. A good use of the TMO I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaf Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 16:55

+1

Heaf

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 16:55

Just watching it back, the phyios were attending North when he was down and motionless. Presumably he must have been conscious whilst motionless, which is impossible for us fans to say whilst watching on TV, if he was out then it is really is shocking he was let back on.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by thomh Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 18:39

Even if he wasn't out cold, it was a second head injury in one game. Maybe the medics didn't pass it on and Gatland really didn't know. Either way someone doesn't come out of it well.

thomh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 18:55

thomh wrote:Even if he wasn't out cold, it was a second head injury in one game. Maybe the medics didn't pass it on and Gatland really didn't know. Either way someone doesn't come out of it well.

I can't be certain (going on memory) but I'm not sure that North was treated for the second one was he? I thought he just sort of fell over, looking like he blacked out on his feet, and then got up and carried on. Could be very wrong though.

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 19:08

Griff wrote:
thomh wrote:Even if he wasn't out cold, it was a second head injury in one game. Maybe the medics didn't pass it on and Gatland really didn't know. Either way someone doesn't come out of it well.

I can't be certain (going on memory) but I'm not sure that North was treated for the second one was he?  I thought he just sort of fell over, looking like he blacked out on his feet, and then got up and carried on. Could be very wrong though.

On the second one North looked worse, alot worse. He should never have been allowed back on after the first hit IMO.

Lets hope for his sake ( George North) that there is no lasting/lingering damage.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 19:08

He was treated on the pitch but for concussion it should be off the pitch. From the comments by Wales it wasn t seen but is now being treated as such. By the sounds ofit North and Leel will miss the next match.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 19:13

But treated for the second one? I thought (again, memory isn't great) that he just got up???

Back to top Go down

Post by thomh Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 19:13

Griff wrote:But treated for the second one? I thought (again, memory isn't great) that he just got up???

On iPlayer you can see someone attending to him on the ground in the aftermath.

thomh

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 20:43

He was treated for injury for the 2nd but a concussion check didn t happen as apparently they weren t aware of the clash of heads.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 20:45

thomh wrote:
Griff wrote:But treated for the second one? I thought (again, memory isn't great) that he just got up???

On iPlayer you can see someone attending to him on the ground in the aftermath.

Thanks. Haven't had chance to watch it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 23:39

Ozzy3213 wrote:Griff, I now you are playing devils advocate and thank you for doing so, as it prompts debate, but nobody is suggesting that every player with a head knock should go off and not come back.  As I recall, Halfpenny never looked 'out of it' or as if he had lost consciousness at any point, and therefore after being properly asessed I would say he should be fine to continue.  Similarly, Biggar looked to be 'all there', just bleeding heavily after his bump.

North was entirely different.  He looked like a punch drunk boxer at times, and hit the deck on the second occasion without putting his arms out to break his fall which is a clear sign of a loss of consciousness.  In those circumstances, he has to be removed from the field for his own safety.

If I can liken it to boxing, if a fighter is getting repeatedly punched in a corner, but is bobbing around trying to evade the blows, or throwing punches back, or even just managing to keep his arms up to defend himself, the referee will let it continue.  The minute his arms go down and he clearly does not have the thought processes in place to be able to defend himself the referee steps in and ends the contest.  That second example was George North last night.  He could not save himeslef whne he was falling because his brain would not tell his arms to move so break his fall.  At that point it's game over.  No ifs, buts or maybes.  Player safety is paramount, and the IRB or whatever they are now called, need to clear on this.

Are you medically qualified to make this statement? North put 1 arm out. Was half his brain concussed?

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sat 7 Feb 2015 - 23:52

From what the WRU is now saying, it looks like their medics didn't appreciate that North had been knocked out when he clashed with Hibbard. They are now treating North according to full concussion protocols.

The footage of North dropping like a dead weight did take a few minutes to surface because we were dealing first with a TMO review and Cuthbert's yellow card, so TV had other fish to fry. Nevertheless, someone on the Wales staff should have seen it when the slow motion was eventually shown. At that point, North should have been taken off for checks, no matter how alert he might have seemed.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 0:13

Gwlad wrote:

Are you medically qualified to make this statement? North put 1 arm out. Was half his brain concussed?

Can you find a medically qualified opinion that doubts that North was KO'd in that incident?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 1:24

MrsP wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Ozzy3213 wrote:...North was entirely different.  He looked like a punch drunk boxer at times, and hit the deck on the second occasion without putting his arms out to break his fall which is a clear sign of a loss of consciousness.  In those circumstances, he has to be removed from the field for his own safety...

Can you find a medically qualified opinion that doubts that North was KO'd in that incident?

Judging from the statements coming out of World Rugby, they want to err on the side of caution. Even the suspicion that North had been concussed during his collision with Hibbard should have been sufficient to see him taken off for further checks. That's what they want to see happening during the World Cup.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 2:08

MrsP wrote:
Gwlad wrote:

That wasn't what i asked and is hardly the point. The point is that this poster revealed just how ignorant people are on the issue of concussion/TBI. North put 1 arm out, that means he was not unconscious when he hit the floor. However, that does not indicate a TBI either, you don't have to be unconscious to incur a TBI.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 2:18

chris_501 wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LrWDOZmhqmg

This was the Florian Fritz incident from last season. If this doesn't suggest pressure on doctors to get players back onto the pitch, I don't know what does.

Really is as bad as I remember. Did Noves receive any punishment afterwards? Should have been sacked or had a very long suspension IMO.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 10:45

Gwlad,

I am not convinced that North's arm was put out to break his fall. I think it swung out as he fell. I am convinced that he was unconscious long before he hit the ground.
You definately do not have to be KO'd to sustain concussion but you must assume someone has a TBI if they were KO'd.

Noves did not receive any punishment as far as I can remember. There was some daft situation where the IRB had set out protocols but had failed to set out punishments for breaking those protocols so they could not do anything about it? Or am I miss remembering?

And I think Ozzy showed he has enough understanding of the issue of concussion to know that North should not have been allowed to continue to play.
So he understands more than many others!

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:08

I think it's obvious that North was out cold. He should never have been allowed to continue playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:11

Munchkin wrote:I think it's obvious that North was out cold. He should never have been allowed to continue playing.

It was from the replay. If the Welsh Medical staff missed it and North was showing no signs I could kind of understand it. Although considering he had been checked once and recieved another blow they perhaps should have been more careful. But once the replay surfaced, and I do not believe for one second that no-one in the Welsh team saw that, he should have been off.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:18

HammerofThunor wrote:
Munchkin wrote:I think it's obvious that North was out cold. He should never have been allowed to continue playing.

It was from the replay. If the Welsh Medical staff missed it and North was showing no signs I could kind of understand it. Although considering he had been checked once and recieved another blow they perhaps should have been more careful. But once the replay surfaced, and I do not believe for one second that no-one in the Welsh team saw that, he should have been off.

In this day and age, with all the high tech equipment being used to monitor a players performance. i find it hard to believe they missed it by accident. They have that many screens where the coaches sit and there were that many replays shown afterwards that even if they did miss it directly afterwards they should of acted and took him off when play resumed.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:20

One of the English players goes straight to North to check if he okay. Even the look on his face when he is next shown on screen suggests that all was not okay.

I don't want to seem melodramatic about this but there are very very good reasons why this is literally vitally important.

People die from Second Impact Syndrome. They go from seeming a bit off to dead with a second blow to the head. It does not even have to be anywhere near as hard a blow as North suffered.

North should not have been allowed back on the pitch after the first incident.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:27

nathan wrote:
HammerofThunor wrote:

In this day and age, with all the high tech equipment being used to monitor a players performance. i find it hard to believe they missed it by accident. They have that many screens where the coaches sit and there were that many replays shown afterwards that even if they did miss it directly afterwards they should of acted and took him off when play resumed.
In my opinion, no one missed either the first head trauma or the second.  In the second one, North was tackling the ball carrier.  The attention of everyone in the stadium was focused right there.  Clearly, someone made a decision.  

One of my close mates was at the stadium and he told me people in his section were yelling North was down.  

Why is this so damn difficult?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:32

How long will north be out for? Surely he should at least be out of the next game, if not the rest of the 6ns.

After all a head injury is not something to be taken lightly.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:35

MrsP wrote:One of the English players goes straight to North to check if he okay. Even the look on his face when he is next shown on screen suggests that all was not okay.

I don't want to seem melodramatic about this but there are very very good reasons why this is literally vitally important.

People die from Second Impact Syndrome. They go from seeming a bit off to dead with a second blow to the head. It does not even have to be anywhere near as hard a blow as North suffered.

In fairness you are comparing probably smaller less robust people than George North on what is one of the rarest forms of death, it would take an almighty blow to North's head to cause SIS and one that would cause catastrophic injuries anyway.

I've always been split on this debate, I remember Moody being knocked out twice against France in the 2007 semi final I believe, much of what made him a good player was his resillience, take that away and you change the player.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Cowshot Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:40

Two points I'd like to make in relation to this:

1) On the second occasion North was clearly out of it for a moment or two and that should have been him off for his own good no question. That was missed by someone or a bad decision was made and it was a serious error. At the least they should be reviewing their procedures if they can miss that.

2) It looks as if the guidelines for concussion assessment are being treated like Rugby laws not medical procedures: ie things that can be played around with. This is a culture issue and much more difficult to change. But it does need to and I hope it doesn't take a serious case to make it happen.

Cowshot

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 11:48

There is no doubt that teenagers are much more likely to suffer SIS than either adults or small children. It does however also occur in adults.

I am unaware of any data which suggests that size or "robustness" has any part to play in susceptibility to SIS. Can you point me to that data please?

I also think you are completely wrong about the severity of the blow it takes to cause SIS. It does not take a severe blow at all, quite the reverse.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 12:03

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
MrsP wrote:One of the English players goes straight to North to check if he okay. Even the look on his face when he is next shown on screen suggests that all was not okay.

In fairness you are comparing probably smaller less robust people than George North on what is one of the rarest forms of death, it would take an almighty blow to North's head to cause SIS and one that would cause catastrophic injuries anyway.

I've always been split on this debate, I remember Moody being knocked out twice against France in the 2007 semi final I believe, much of what made him a good player was his resillience, take that away and you change the player.
I doesn't matter how big and strong a person may be. Concussion and all associative forms of trauma are unrelated to size and strength. It has entirely to do with speed and severity of sudden motion and impact of the brain. Bigger and stronger athletes have no extra internal cushioning to prevent this. In my opinion many people do believe the big blokes are somehow more resilient, and therefore they can be treated differently than smaller guys.

Now, this was the same sequence of play where Haskell ran into the post and Cuthbert received his Yellow. A lot was going on. But it was seen by 70,000 people live and shown on replay at home.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 12:16

Just watched the replays - it definitely doesn't look like he deliberately put his left arm out, I think it was just gravity doing it's worked.

He looked completely ko'd

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 12:24

RDW_Scotland wrote:I suppose the main argument against neutral doctors is that they are obviously fear the worst in every case, because what's in it for them if they let a player go back on and there's a chance he's concussed? Where would the liability lie?

The problem with this is that it will go too far the other way - players won't be allowed back on at all, even if there is really nothing wrong with them. This will inevitably lead to players hiding their symptoms from the doctor, with the obvious worries that would come with that.

I'm not saying this is my viewpoint, just something that would need considered.

Interestingly I have seen a discussion piece which suggest neutral doctors are actually more likely to put a player back on the pitch. Not what I would have expected

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 12:27

Hammersmith harrier wrote:

the size and robustness of the player makes no difference to the odds of TBI and actually the weight of the player may make it worse by putting more energy into the collision. TBI ( traumatic brain injury) is an odd thing - large impacts can cause no injury, small impacts can cause catastrophic injuries. The angles of the impact make a huge difference as well.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 13:26

TJ.

I would think that a doctor who knows the player is in a much better position to notice subtle changes which might indicate a potential head injury.

If a tick sheet approach is being taken this will not help.

I maintain that the pitchside testing was completely inappropriate in the first incident with North.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 13:31

MrsP wrote:TJ.

I would think that a doctor who knows the player is in a much better position to notice subtle changes which might indicate a potential head injury.
That was the conclusion in the article. It does perhaps show that on the whole team doctors are doing whats best for their player not trying to get them back out again

MrsP wrote:If a tick sheet approach is being taken this will not help.

I maintain that the pitchside testing was completely inappropriate in the first incident with North.

In what way? I just don't quite understand you poiunt.

One thing I think is we should be looking at what went wrong in a "no fault" manner to try to prevent future incidents. are the protocols / testing not robust enough?

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 14:00

Which bit don't you understand?

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun 8 Feb 2015 - 14:19

The pitchside testing being innappropriate

TJ

Back to top Go down