The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlets v Munster

+24
profitius
PenfroPete
SecretFly
Jenifer McLadyboy
ScarletSpiderman
Artful_Dodger
LondonTiger
Pete330v2
Pot Hale
glamorganalun
BuzzScarlet
2ndtimeround
Nachos Jones
wales606
Rory_Gallagher
VinceWLB
LeinsterFan4life
Notch
ME-109
Cardiff Dave
Sin é
The Saint
bedfordwelsh
Chunky Norwich
28 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Scarlets v Munster - Page 2 Empty Scarlets v Munster

Post by Chunky Norwich Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Only 14 players missing for the Scarlets this weekend.

Scarlets Munster
15. Jordan Williams 15. Felix Jones
14. Harry Robinson 14. Andrew Conway
13. Regan King 13. Keith Earls
12. Hadleigh Parkes 12. Denis Hurley (capt)
11. Michael Tagicakibau 11. Luke O'Dea
10. Steven Shingler 10. Ian Keatley
9. Aled Davies 9. Duncan Williams
1. Phil John 1. Dave Kilcoyne
2. Ken Owens ( 2. Kevin O'Byrne
3. Peter Edwards 3. Stephen Archer
4. Lewis Rawlins 4. Donncha O'Callaghan
5. Johan Snyman 5. Billy Holland
6. Aaron Shingler 6. Dave O'Callaghan
7. James Davies 7. Tommy O'Donnell
8. John Barclay 8. CJ Stander
Replacements
16. Ryan Elias 16. Eusebio Guinazu
17. Rob Evans 17. John Ryan
18. Jacobie Adriaanse 18. BJ Botha
19. George Earle 19. Jack O'Donoghue
20. Rob McCusker 20. Paddy Butler
21. Gareth Davies 21. Neil Cronin
22. Rhys Priestland 22. JJ Hanrahan
23. Adam Warren 23. Ivan Dineen

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Scarlets v Munster - Page 2 Empty Re: Scarlets v Munster

Post by BuzzScarlet Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:09 pm

Just got back from the game, Dudley Phillips what a Poopie ref, Munster got away with so much at the breakdown it was pathetic. All I ask from a ref is consistency in his decisions for both sides yet today he favoured Munster beyond beleife at times. As for linesmen, well don't get me started on those guys............

BuzzScarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:14 pm

BuzzScarlet wrote:Just got back from the game, Dudley Phillips what a Poopie ref, Munster got away with so much at the breakdown it was pathetic. All I ask from a ref is consistency in his decisions for both sides yet today he favoured Munster beyond beleife at times. As for linesmen, well don't get me started on those guys............

At the breakdown he was poor, granted but I thought he was poor for both sides. Scarlets spent a large amount of time infringing as well for no punishment. The linesman call is a bit odd since it was there call to stop the match to review the Williams stamp (one the ref missed) and got Munster a deserved yellow card.

Didn't think that the officiating was great but certainly did not favour one side in my opinion.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:14 pm

The Scarlets butchered a winning position no agression in defence allowing Munster to come on towatds their line.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by BuzzScarlet Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:21 pm

What annoyed me at the breakdown was, when the tackler contested the ball and got his hands on it Munster were allowed to hold on without consequence thus maintains large portions of possessions, which in turn gave them the opportunity to gather momentum.

The issue I have regarding the linesmen is, in general they offer the ref very little assistance, when they can clearly see offences which occur just feet away from them yet do nothing to bring the refs attention to it.

BuzzScarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:54 pm

To add a bit of much needed balance, to be fair, many of the players for the Scarlets were off their feet slowing the ball down, or not rolling away as the tackler fast enough. In fact, it was a big feature of this game, but they got away with it so fair play. The referee allowed more of a contest than most referees as well, most would have flagged up the slowed ball much earlier.

Munster got pinged for slowing the ball down often when the Scarlets could also have been pinged. It works both ways, folks.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:01 pm

2ndtimeround wrote:Irish league run by Irish officials for the benefit of Irish teams, enough said.

Ahem, it's the Pro 12 league for the benefit of Irish, Italian, and Scottish teams.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:40 pm

2ndtimeround wrote:Irish league run by Irish officials for the benefit of Irish teams, enough said.

What a strange and daft comment.

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Spot on. Corrupt joke of a league.

One of the worst refereeing displays I've ever seen yesterday. Biased to the point of embarrassing.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Pot Hale wrote:

Ahem, it's the Pro 12 league for the benefit of Irish, Italian, and Scottish teams.

So everyone but the Welsh?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:06 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:

One of the worst refereeing displays I've ever seen yesterday. Biased to the point of embarrassing.

Chunky, please take your 'absolute hatred of anything Irish' glasses of and please explain how the ref was biased? I thought the he had a bad game at the breakdown but certainly did not favour any side.

Also please explain how it is a 'Corrupt joke of a league'.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:09 pm

Nachos Jones wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Chunky, please take your 'absolute hatred of anything Irish' glasses of and please explain how the ref was biased? I thought the he had a bad game at the breakdown but certainly did not favour any side.

Also please explain how it is a 'Corrupt joke of a league'.

Can see someone getting some time off if Ireland beat England next weekend cause poor Chunky is going to implode.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:12 pm

Dudley is supposedly one of the better ones, but yesterday he was poor. As I've said it's why the league this year is of the worst quality I have ever seen. Also, I don't think Dudley Phillips benefitted either team. I also have to reiterate some Irish comments, why did Munster let JJ Hanrahan go? He's the type of player you would want to build a squad around, and with Munster's incoming players he would have flourished.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:14 pm

I just don't get the absolute hate for anything Irish by Chunky, Artful_Dodger. Nearly every time I see a post by him when and Irish team or player is involved with a match or and incident, its like Irish rugby players and teams should be burnt at the stake Shocked

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:14 pm

The Saint wrote:Dudley is supposedly one of the better ones, but yesterday he was poor. As I've said it's why the league this year is of the worst quality I have ever seen. Also, I don't think Dudley Phillips benefitted either team. I also have to reiterate some Irish comments, why did Munster let JJ Hanrahan go? He's the type of play you would want to build a squad around, and with Munster's incoming players he would have flourished.

Its undoubtedly terrible mismanagement from Munster. Some blamed Rob Penney for not introducing him and we kept hearing from Munster fans that 'next season' he would be given the starting 10 birth. Then Penney went and Foley hasn't done it either so its been 'next season' for three seasons now and Hanrahan is gone. Poor show all round from Munster.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:15 pm

Nachos Jones wrote:I just don't get the absolute hate for anything Irish by Chunky, Artful_Dodger. Nearly every time I see a post by him when and Irish team or player is involved with a match or and incident, its like Irish rugby players and teams should be burnt at the stake Shocked

To be pitied not scorned.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:17 pm

The Saint wrote:Dudley is supposedly one of the better ones, but yesterday he was poor. As I've said it's why the league this year is of the worst quality I have ever seen. Also, I don't think Dudley Phillips benefitted either team. I also have to reiterate some Irish comments, why did Munster let JJ Hanrahan go? He's the type of player you would want to build a squad around, and with Munster's incoming players he would have flourished.

Absolutely spot on. As a Munsterfan I was, and still am, fuming that Munster did not do this. He is a better 10 than Keatley and should have been the starter this season or promised the starting spot next season. Massive mistake.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:17 pm

There are none so blind etc

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm

Artful_Dodger wrote:
Nachos Jones wrote:I just don't get the absolute hate for anything Irish by Chunky, Artful_Dodger. Nearly every time I see a post by him when and Irish team or player is involved with a match or and incident, its like Irish rugby players and teams should be burnt at the stake Shocked

To be pitied not scorned.

My fault for reacting to such an obviously attempt to rile people. True that he has to be pitied, wont waste my time anymore.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Artful_Dodger wrote:
Can see someone getting some time off if Ireland beat England next weekend cause poor Chunky is going to implode.

Why. surely Ireland beating Wales would be what got him riled?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:41 pm

I imploded yesterday at the corrupt Dudley Phillips. Don't particularly care about Ireland's results against Eng or Wales.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:I imploded yesterday at the corrupt Dudley Phillips. Don't particularly care about Ireland's results against Eng or Wales.

So a Scarlets fan not a Wales fan?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:47 pm

LondonTiger wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:I imploded yesterday at the corrupt Dudley Phillips. Don't particularly care about Ireland's results against Eng or Wales.

I like to see Wales do well, especially the Scarlets players. But at the moment, I find myself completely disengaged from Wales. It's not even Wales anymore if we're being honest. It's just a team put out by the WRU for drunk people. With a short disco beforehand.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:19 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:

I like to see Wales do well, especially the Scarlets players. But at the moment, I find myself completely disengaged from Wales. It's not even Wales anymore if we're being honest. It's just a team put out by the WRU for drunk people. With a short disco beforehand.

Aye and I look forward to the day when the 4 pro sides are ripping up trees (Cardiff doing most of ripping of course) in a proper, honest, competitive league with the national side benefitting from all of the aforementioned. At present Welsh rugby appears to be ar*e over, upside down, inside out, back to front, etc. There are green shoots I believe (I hope), but they're either very small or far away from where i'm sitting.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Can't be bothered reading all the stuff on here about the ref etc. I can say Phillips was dire, but the two linesmen were by far worse. So it is not a nationality thing, just a being useless thing.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:51 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:Can't be bothered reading all the stuff on here about the ref etc.  I can say Phillips was dire, but the two linesmen were by far worse.  So it is not a nationality thing, just a being useless thing.
Ridiculous man! It's the Lizard people and the new world order. They have High ranking illuminati among the IRFU. They are pulling all the strings. Any fool can see that. Unless you have been taken in too.

Sorry. I just realised I posted that without my tin foil hat on. They will be able to read my brain now! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Lets face it, its never a "nationality thing" SS. That is just something the Welsh made up as an excuse for the failling regions. There is simply no reason why a ref from Leinster would want Munster to win etc etc.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Burn 'em!

Burn 'em all.

It's the only fail safe way to kill a grade Z-4 (second highest ranking) Illuminati lizard that's got an Irish passport.

If you just shoot them, they just cough up the truth about the Kennedy assassination...but they don't die...like.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:09 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:Lets face it, its never a "nationality thing" SS. That is just something the Welsh made up as an excuse for the failling regions. There is simply no reason why a ref from Leinster would want Munster to win etc etc.
TBH I would be careful using the phrase "the Welsh" That puts sane people like SS in the same category as some of the looney tunes on here. And puts you in the same bracket as A MINORITY OF THE Welsh posters on here. who think "the Irish" are up to..... well whatever we are supposed to be up to this week.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:35 pm

Scarlets v Munster - Page 2 I-cant-keep-calm-im-welsh

Last edited by PenfroPete on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:37 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote: There is simply no reason why a ref from Leinster would want Munster to win etc etc.

Yes, there is no way that an employee of an organisation would want fellow employees of that organisation to do well.

No way at all.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:56 pm

You do realise these refs are trying to get to international rugby just like the players? But of course they would hamper their own careers to get any province to the playoffs even if it was the expense of their own province!

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:10 pm

The Saint wrote:Dudley is supposedly one of the better ones, but yesterday he was poor. As I've said it's why the league this year is of the worst quality I have ever seen. Also, I don't think Dudley Phillips benefitted either team. I also have to reiterate some Irish comments, why did Munster let JJ Hanrahan go? He's the type of player you would want to build a squad around, and with Munster's incoming players he would have flourished.

Hanrahan wants to go. I wouldn't blame him either. Its probably a personality clash with Foley. I doubt he'll return to Munster as long as Foley is there. If he was getting a decent rn with Munster he would be in the Ireland squad by now.

Great signing for Northampton.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:14 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:You do realise these refs are trying to get to international rugby just like the players? But of course they would hamper their own careers to get any province to the playoffs even if it was the expense of their own province!

But they're not hampering their careers are they. They're waved on to further glory and probably given shares in Guinness while they're at it.

I realise my postings on here are just thought of conspiracies from a loony to 99.9% of people. Hey ho.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote: There is simply no reason why a ref from Leinster would want Munster to win etc etc.

Yes, there is no way that an employee of an organisation would want fellow employees of that organisation to do well.

No way at all.

Isn't it funny how Nige Owens can have a right good bit of the craic when he comes over to Ireland - and Ryanair say he needs a passport but Aer Lingus jump in to help him out and then the Leinsterfans present a Massive joke 'Passport' to Nige after the game because they like him and respect him and all. And it's all great craic and Nige still gets to do his job without an IRFU gun to his head.....

And then Chunky steps forward to represent the other end of the coin - the more serious end where Ireland are in cahoots with Putin and wanting to take over the entire Woyld!!!

That's the drama of Pro12!  And he says it's a boring place to be?  The AP is only child's play when it comes to the promotional headlines the Pro12 can muster. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:28 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:You do realise these refs are trying to get to international rugby just like the players? But of course they would hamper their own careers to get any province to the playoffs even if it was the expense of their own province!

But they're not hampering their careers are they. They're waved on to further glory and probably given shares in Guinness while they're at it.

I realise my postings on here are just thought of conspiracies from a loony to 99.9% of people. Hey ho.

Since Guinness is no longer under Irish ownership but English, you have given birth to yet another conspiracy theory against the English Shocked

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Nachos Jones wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Since Guinness is no longer under Irish ownership but English, you have given birth to yet another conspiracy theory against the English Shocked  

They sponsor the league don't they?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Nachos Jones Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:42 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Nachos Jones wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Yep, but I knew you would find someway to get the English in on the act. They were sneaky to sponsor the league and corrupt it, damn English.

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:52 pm

Chunky likes the English, Nachos.  

He's not one of your England hating Welshmen.  He believes they do things in military proper order over there in the English league.  No dark arts, no corruption, no teams looking for an illegal edge, no bought refs, every ref decision completely fair
............. just pure white honest rugby that Ireland should be forced to be part of in a Perfect B&I league.

The English clubs are a better class of opposition in interest terms for Chunky and he feels if the Welsh regions got back to fighting against the English clubs, the Regional player's hearts would be in it and they'd rise from the ashes of current 'apathy'.

Maybe he is right.  Maybe he is absolutely right.  

But I always impel him to keep fighting for his Anglo/Welsh League - it's where his heart is and there is nothing wrong with that.  But I'd much prefer if he stuck to the simple unmoving principle of not wanting a Pro12 league - corruption or no corruption. He simply doesn't want it.
Chunky doesn't want or like a League that doesn't include the English.  Period.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Nachos Jones wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
Nachos Jones wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:

Yep, but I knew you would find someway to get the English in on the act. They were sneaky to sponsor the league and corrupt it, damn English.

Specsavers then? Rhino? The point remains.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 pm

BREAKING! I just seen a SA ref was in charge of the Stomers v Blues game! Could SA be in on all this as well? The conspiracy grows deeper...

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletSpiderman Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:33 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:BREAKING! I just seen a SA ref was in charge of the Stomers v Blues game! Could SA be in on all this as well? The conspiracy grows deeper...
Fupp me, no disrespect but the most vocal of Irish really are the biggest bunch of tools I have ever dealt with (I do not meant that every Irish person/fan is just the opinionated/vocal ones that taint my opinion of the rest).  People may find it hard to like you because, lets face it never willing to let anything drop.

Last edited by ScarletSpiderman on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : taming the post down)
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:37 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:BREAKING! I just seen a SA ref was in charge of the Stomers v Blues game! Could SA be in on all this as well? The conspiracy grows deeper...
Fupp me, no disrespect but your Irish really are the biggest bunch of tools I have ever dealt with.  People may find it hard to like you because, lets face it never willing to let anything drop.

It's the lack of willing to even entertain the thought that there could be problems with officiating, basing everything in Ireland, having yet another Irish based final, having poor sponsorship income, having a terrible tv deal, especially for the Welsh, having a terrible tv led kick off times, especially for the Welsh.

Nope, everything's fine in Ireland, so everthing's fine everywhere.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete330v2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:41 pm

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Fupp me, no disrespect but your Irish really are the biggest bunch of tools I have ever dealt with.  People may find it hard to like you because, lets face it never willing to let anything drop.

Utter rubbish SS, have you seen how many knock-ons the collective provinces are guilty of, we drop everything. (Is knock-on a hyphenated word and is Chunky Norwich the worst WUM in the 606 history?) Smile

Pete330v2

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Hold on there Chunky, Im only talking about the nonsense that a Leinster ref would go out of his way to let Munster win a match.

In terms of the Pro12 in general... I was its biggest critic last season as I thought the league was becoming a joke. Its been a lot better this season thankfully but of course it still has a long, long way to go.

Im not really sure why you are complaining about the tv deals and sponsorship given the big increases we recived in both of them this season after the Rabo debacle. Where is the next big increase going to come from? 39000 tuned in to watch the Ospreys v Munster match a few months ago... That is nothing.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:09 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:

Im not really sure why you are complaining about the tv deals and sponsorship given the big increases we recived in both of them this season after the Rabo debacle. Where is the next big increase going to come from? 39000 tuned in to watch the Ospreys v Munster match a few months ago... That is nothing.

How much was this "big increase" from Rabodirect to Guinness?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:26 pm

If Newspapers are to be belived then the Guiness deal is worth a couple of million more at least. Supposedly the Rabo deal was worth basically nothing. Remember there were a few companies bidding for the rights so it would have certainly been a good increase.

This is more Sin e's area. Im sure he could help us here.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:

Chunky, why don't the Welsh Regions do something about the match day experience to attract people to the games and that way not be so dependent on sponsorship money.

A few Munster supporters were at the game at the weekend and all are saying it wasn't an experience you would be in a hurry to get back to. Said the Scarlets fans just whinged the whole time about the ref. It seems to be a Welsh national pastime now - whinging about refs.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
ScarletSpiderman wrote:

It's the lack of willing to even entertain the thought that there could be problems with officiating, basing everything in Ireland, having yet another Irish based final, having poor sponsorship income, having a terrible tv deal, especially for the Welsh, having a terrible tv led kick off times, especially for the Welsh.

Nope, everything's fine in Ireland, so everthing's fine everywhere.

Do the Welsh have representatives at the Pro12 table, Chunky?  They have four teams, do those teams get represented when the talking goes on  about the arrangements for the year ahead?  Are the WRU involved?   Does the Pro12 right now have a Welsh Chief Exec?

How does all this anti-Welsh stuff get played out in organisational terms, against the interests and will of all four Welsh Regions and the WRU?  Do the Welsh contingent show up and say they're not pleased by the Irish based Final, the 'Irish controlled' sponsorship agreements, the 'Irish biased' TV deals, the terrible TV led anti-Welsh sensitive kick-off times?

Don't slide your way past the questions, Chunky.  Answer them.  

Do the Welsh just leave it to the Irish to organise everything?  Are they afraid to step in when they think their interests aren't being served or respected?  Do the Welsh, of all people, just sit there and take it? - the orders, the commands, the being told to just shut up and do the IRFU bidding?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Sin é wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:

Chunky, why don't the Welsh Regions do something about the match day experience to attract people to the games and that way not be so dependent on sponsorship money.

A few Munster supporters were at the game at the weekend and all are saying it wasn't an experience you would be in a hurry to get back to. Said the Scarlets fans just whinged the whole time about the ref. It seems to be a Welsh national pastime now - whinging about refs.

And Scottish. And English. Irish? Probably. Actually, on these boards it seems the fans of the losing team generally whinges about the ref, in my experience. Done in different ways though - some are more 'sly' about their whingeing. I think the welsh are more 'hearts on their sleeves' whingers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:34 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:If Newspapers are to be belived then the Guiness deal is worth a couple of million more at least. Supposedly the Rabo deal was worth basically nothing. Remember there were a few companies bidding for the rights so it would have certainly been a good increase.

This is more Sin e's area. Im sure he could help us here.

It more likely the PRO12 have to pay Guinness to sponsor it after the way the Welsh Regions have dragged it through the mud over the last couple of years - and they just can't get it through their heads that they are their own worst enemies.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next