The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyle: I'll Take Out Gethin, Then Take Out Campbell

4 posters

Go down

Coyle: I'll Take Out Gethin, Then Take Out Campbell Empty Coyle: I'll Take Out Gethin, Then Take Out Campbell

Post by hampo17 Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:30 pm

Tommy Coyle is targeting a fight with city rival Luke Campbell, as long as he can get past Martin Gethin this weekend live on Sky Sports.

http://tinyurl.com/noh2ddq

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Coyle: I'll Take Out Gethin, Then Take Out Campbell Empty Re: Coyle: I'll Take Out Gethin, Then Take Out Campbell

Post by wheelchair1991 Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Luke has had family problems but assuming it hasnt had too much of an effect on his focus inside the ring, i see him taking out coyle when they meet

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Coyle: I'll Take Out Gethin, Then Take Out Campbell Empty Re: Coyle: I'll Take Out Gethin, Then Take Out Campbell

Post by AlexHuckerby Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:36 pm

Gethin is no mug and Coyle doesn't have the greatest chin but is an improving fighter. Think he may just have too much for Gethin, but Campbell should be too good for Coyle you would assume.

The way that Campbell dealt with Brizuela and the way Coyle did kinda shows that both are in slightly different leagues.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:04 pm

Don't know what to make of Campbell... Looks competent but I feel something is missing..

One thing I know is that Coyle isn't going to find what it is..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down