The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA Slammiversary card so far.

3 posters

Go down

TNA Slammiversary card so far. Empty TNA Slammiversary card so far.

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 29 May 2011, 5:07 pm

So far for the June 12th PPV TNA have announced 5 matches-
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Mr. Anderson vs. champion Sting

THE FINAL BATTLE
Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle

KNOCKOUTS CHAMPIONSHIP
Angelina Love vs. champion Mickie James

Crimson vs. Samoa Joe
Matt Morgan vs. Scott Steiner

Along with an x-division match of some sort hopefully ultimate x involving Robbie, Kaz, Gen Me, Amazing Red, Suicide Sangrieto, Kendrick and of course the champ Abyss.
It's looking more likely that it will be AJ and Daniels v Dreamer and Bully Ray. I think Beer Money will also have their titles on the line against Immortal in some shape or form.
Jarret and Angle aside it's looking like a decent card lets just hope that Sting loses to Anderson he doesn't deserve to be the champ.

Are TNA missing any oppurtunities to make any good matches with the current feuds that are going on? Any match ups not booked that you would like to see?
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

TNA Slammiversary card so far. Empty Re: TNA Slammiversary card so far.

Post by psycho-gooner Sun 29 May 2011, 8:26 pm

I think there should be a storyline whereby someone ''saves'' the X-Division from Abyss. Im thinking along the lines of one of MCMG or Samoa Joe since Joe is the only heavyweight that doesnt look out of place with the X-Division belt and would also realistic if he did beat Abyss.

If not that then have one of the X-Division guys beat Abyss in an Ultimate X match possibly with a bit of help from the other X-Division wrestlers

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sun 29 May 2011, 8:38 pm

I hope it plays out like that as well. I was personally hoping that someone like Bully Ray screwed Kaz out of the title because he was built up to strong for the rest of the x-division and it would push him up closer to the main eventers which is where he should be imo.
Hopefully Abyss isn't the x-division champ for long he is just awful. With Abyss if it's not hardcore it's not worth watching.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon 30 May 2011, 7:51 am

Looking a decent enough card at the moment even though I can guarantee that the X Divsion match will be a squash.

It's also rumored that due to Roode having his shoulder busted this past week on TNA that Storm has to find a new partner to defend the tag titles with at Slammiversary.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Mon 30 May 2011, 9:42 am

Any x-division match involvng Abyss is a joke.

With Beer Money who could you see them defending against? It would surely be Immortal in some shape or form. Problem is Abyss should be tied up in a x-division match. I think Dreamer and Bully Ray will be having a no DQ falls count anywhere match against AJ and Daniels. This only leaves Hardy and Gunner and Gunner already has a title.

As for Storm could be Kaz he was to strong for the x-division anyway and needed to get out of it.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down