The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TNA Slammiversary

4 posters

Go down

TNA Slammiversary Empty TNA Slammiversary

Post by cpunk Sun 12 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

"This Sunday, June 12, TNA presents "Slammiversary" live on Pay-Per-View and online at TNAOnDemand.com from Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida! PPV events air on Time Warner Cable, Comcast, Charter Cable, Cablevision, AT&T U-Verse, Verizon FIOS, DIRECTV, Dish Network, Viewer's Choice and more. Slammiversary IX celebrates 9 years of action! All of your favorite IMPACT WRESTLING Superstars will be featured, including Sting, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Abyss, Samoa Joe and many more!"

Well guys its Slammiversary night. Not too keen on this event and I am not entirely sure how it will pan out. It is probably likely that Mr Anderson will win the title with aid from Immortal and result in a continuing of the feud between him and Sting. Jeff Jarret is likely to win vs Kurt Angle for the final fight - Kurt is said to be pursuing the next Olympics and will need time off for training. Other matches are not too promising.

Event is on PPV at 2am GMT.

heres the full match card: http://www.straightedgereport.com/2011/06/tna-slammiversary-2011.html

cpunk

http://www.straightedgereport.com

Back to top Go down

TNA Slammiversary Empty Re: TNA Slammiversary

Post by JoshSansom Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:02 pm

With Angle's Olympic goldmedal on the line can't see anything other than an Angle win. Though it will be one of those odd situations where the victor in one match will probably inform us of who the victor in the next is likely to be. If Jarrett wins I expect Sting will and if Angle does than Anderson may well win.

Would like to see Anderson win as he has really added something to the title storylines recently (unlike Sting v RVD) and it would free up Sting to battle Hogan/Bischoff without the title being ruined.

I can see Anderson continuing as a bit of a tweener character, able to get heat against faces like Sting but also able to play the good guy if they push Gunner as they appear to be doing so.

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:13 pm

Really could be an awful show. I just wish they'd end this Jarrett v Angle feud, they've been at it for far too long!

Anderson deserves a run with the strap, he could feud with Angle for a bit before dropping it to Morgan!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 10:29 am

How come they're still branding it as the "TNA Slammiversary"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 13 Jun 2011, 4:45 pm

The company is still called TNA, I think the show is just called iMPACT Wrestling now.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down